Going to Prom with My Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released his tension and his penis withdrew back into my mouth with a couple extra spurts squirting onto my tongue. It even tasted amazing on my tongue as I swallowed the last bit of it.

Rob slipped his pants back on as we approached the venue. I grabbed my make-up mirror and made some last second touch-ups. We exited the limo at the front door. Scott must have found a quick parking spot because we ran into him as we got out of the limo.

"There's my Shrimpy!" Rob said enthusiastically, "the limo ride was delectable."

"Hi Rob, I'm glad you liked it," he looked down and subtly hinted, "XYZ, examine your zipper."

Rob looked down and in all the excitement his boxers were sticking out of his pants' fly. He said "Oops!" as he zipped them back up.

"Did you enjoy the show, Scott?" I was curious what he saw.

"What show? I mean I saw the limo was in front of me but I couldn't see inside at all. Were you watching something on the TV in there?"

"Yeah, we were watching a Nixon documentary: 'Deep Throat'." Rob chuckled and I blushed.

Before closing the door Rob said to the limo driver, "Yeah put it on the card, and give yourself a hundred dollar tip." It looked like Scott wanted to say something but Rob shut the door in his face. Scott moved to the driver side window and tapped on it. It took a second but the window rolled down.

"That was actually my card, I hope you didn't run it already."

"Sorry sir I already ran it, I can't undo it now. But since it's your card can I have your signature?"

Scott was trapped, he basically was forced to pay for the entire Limo ride and Rob's generous $100 tip.

Rob and I waved at him as he was trying to convince the driver to fix it. "We'll see you inside!" I yelled to him. I was so excited to start dancing with Rob that I didn't want to waste another minute.

As we walked in, Rob was giving his buddies high-fives and whatever other jock-rituals a guy does after getting a blow job. I was a little embarrassed at first but then I was proud that he liked it so much.

The actually dancing was uneventful, I felt like I was grinding on Rob the whole time and he was a really good dancer. When we slow danced we would always make-out the whole time. I would always see Scott out of the corner of my eye which would only make me more wet for Rob.

I didn't realize that Rob was in the running to be the Prom King but they made an announcement towards the end of the night that he won! I couldn't believe I had been spending Prom with the Prom king! They then said that the Prom King had a special request to name the Prom Jester. He said he set this up before knowing that Scott had pitched in for the limo and dinner. Nonetheless, they announced him as "Shrimpy Scott". Everyone broke out into laughter. It turns out Rob was still a little upset about Scott trying to bully him in middle school, and he requested it before forgiving him formally. It was still so funny.

As a formality, the Prom King and Prom Queen had to dance together. I felt a little left out with nobody to dance with. Scott approached me and held out his hand "would you like to dance?"

I couldn't help but laugh at him, "I'm not dancing with the Prom Fool! That would make me look like such a dork."

Just as I shot him down, one of Scott's friend's, Steve, said I could dance with him, and his girlfriend could dance with Scott. Wow, I never realized how good of a friend Steve was to offer his girlfriend to dance with Scott. I never looked at him in that light but he actually was a good looking guy when he has a nice suit on. I couldn't resist a nice slow dance with him.

After that dance, we went to our original pairings. There were not many songs after that, so Rob and I went to talk to Scott.

"Hey Shrimpy, sorry about the whole jester thing. I set that up weeks ago before I knew you were a cool dude."

"Thanks Rob, I appreciate the apology." Scott was sincere.

"What do you think about the Prom jester driving the Prom king and his lady back to his castle?" I asked boldly because I knew he couldn't refuse me.

"I guess," Scott squirmed.

"Great it will be like another Limo ride!" Rob celebrated.

There wasn't much traffic driving home that late, so the trip was much shorter. It was also his mom's minivan, so we didn't get the same privacy. We still sat in the back seat as he drove, though. We cuddled back there and made out the whole time. I even let Rob feel my boobs. When he played with my nipples, it got me even more horny.

Scott would try to interject himself but we would usually ignore him or respond minimally to give him the hint to leave us alone. I really didn't want Scott to ruin the perfect evening we were having.

Scott attempted to take me to my home separately but I insisted that I wanted to sleep with Rob tonight. So he reluctantly dropped us both off at Rob's house.

Luckily Rob's parents were out of town and Rob was considerate enough to not have a big party but rather a romantic ending with me.

He took me to his room in which he had lit candles and put on some soft R&B. I was transcended to a different state of being as Rob took me to his bed.

Prom was on a Saturday so the next morning, I had Scott pick me up from Rob's place so we could get lunch. He told me he could swing by and pick me up at 11 and I said sure. I was a little busy so I actually didn't get out to his car until 11:45.

The first thing I noticed about him was that he was disheveled and his eyes were blood shot.

"What happened to you?" I inquired, "You weren't out late with some bimbo were you?"

"No," He corrected, "I just couldn't sleep. I was worrying about you all night."

"Aww. You didn't have to do that. I was well taken care of. I hope I didn't keep you waiting outside too long?"

"Well I was fifteen minutes early in case you'd be ready. So I guess its only been about an hour."

"Sorry about that Scott," I grimaced.

He insisted on hearing all the details from after the dance, like a dutiful hubby he wanted to be. So I told him:

"Well, let me just say, I couldn't believe how wonderful my night was. It was everything I could have hoped for. So at first we were making out and it was getting really hot in his room, so I took off my dress. Sorry I wasn't confident enough to take my clothes off with you, but it just felt so right with Rob. He claimed he was hot too so he took off his shirt and pants. We were both almost naked making out with each other, isn't that exciting? So he started kissing my neck and it just set my pussy on fire. Oh my god, I had never felt that horny before, never with you at least. It was like I felt incomplete without him inside of me, I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right, does that make sense? So as he was kissing my neck, I think he gave me a hickey, do I have one?"

Scott nodded.

"As he was giving me a hickey, he was fumbling with my bra but he couldn't figure it out. I joked with him 'You call yourself a lady's man', so I helped him by taking it off. You should have seen his face, he looked at my boobs and licked his lips like he's never seen a set before. I could tell he liked them because his penis was poking out of his boxers. I was so excited that my body could get him so hard. His dick was big too, I mean it had to be a solid 9 inches. How big is yours again, 5-6 inches? Well it seemed like it was 2-3 times bigger. Now that I think of it, it somehow seemed more masculine, like you have a little girl penis and he has a big man penis. Is that weird to think? Anyways, since I could pretty much see the whole thing, I just took his boxer shorts off.

"So we were making out and he was entirely naked and I was almost naked but I was still in my panties so we couldn't really do anything. I was getting so wet for him that it started to soak my panties and they got uncomfortable. So I took them off. I was so excited to be completely naked with him, our bodies were touching as we were making out. I felt like I needed to get his dick wet with my juices. So I laid him down on his bed and I straddled him. I started rubbing my pussy up and down his cock as it lay on his stomach. It was just glistening from my fucking fluids. Then he pushed me back down on his thighs and his dick stood straight up. I don't know what came over me but couldn't control myself, I lifted myself and hovered above him and held the tip of his dick right at my slit. So his prick was pretty much inside of me, at this point, and I was just leaking my fluids all over it. I asked him if he had protection and he promised me he would pull out.

"Then he took hold of hips with his powerful hands and proceeded to lower me onto his dick. I felt so wonderful and I could feel myself shuttering as he completed me, filling me up. I always thought the first time would be more rough, but he had me so horny and loose for him that it was like a perfect squeeze, as I got stretched out from his large cock. Is this too much information, because you said you wanted all the details? So he fucked me for about 30 minutes and I felt him swell even bigger. He asked me if I wanted him to pull out. But I was naughty and said 'no I want you to cum in my pussy all night long.' As I said that, it must have pushed him over the edge because I felt him shooting his huge load inside of me. I got so excited feeling him fill me up with jizz that I came right on his cock. I think he really liked the feeling of my vagina contracting on his dick to get all the sperm out of it, that he just left it in. I feel like even when he was soft it felt bigger than yours is hard.

"Then we actually fell asleep like that. But it wasn't for long, He woke me up in about 2 hours because he got hard again and was still inside of me. I was so tired from the last orgasm, so I told him just to go ahead. So he started fucking me again while I was almost asleep. I felt him swelling shortly enough and he shot another load in me. After he did that, he fell asleep almost instantly. For some reason, I was now wide awake. He was still inside of me so for a couple minutes I tried to fall asleep, but I realized that I was too horny again. So I started playing with my nipples and attempted to not wake him up with my moan. But I was unsuccessful because I actually made myself climax again and he woke up to me pulsating on his soft cock.

"It wasn't soft for long though, it got hard in about 2 seconds and he started pumping away inside of me again. He came in me one more time, and we finally were able to sleep. He did stay inside of me all night, and I was awoken by his morning wood. I learned something new this morning, did you know, it actually is really difficult to get rid of morning wood? He fucked me for 2 hours straight, I think I came on his cock 3 more times, I didn't even know that was possible at one time. So thats why I am 45 minutes late, you were waiting for him to cum in me one more time."

Surprisingly I thought this was going to be too much for little Scott, but it wasn't. He finally showed some balls and started making out with me.

I stopped him "Please, I am far too tired and my pussy is too sore from all the pounding I got. I haven't even showered, yet, I probably wreak of sex with Rob."

He meekly requested, "Well maybe I can at least give you a tongue massage. You haven't let me do anything with you and you went all the way with him. He's not even your boyfriend."

I could tell he was desperate and it might not feel half bad.

"Well if it's okay with you I guess you could, are you sure you want to, I must really stink."

He nodded his head pathetically, he must have wanted anything to see my vagina. I guess I'll throw him a bone.

12