Going to the Movies

Story Info
A show she wasn't expecting.
5k words
4.13
80.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty and her date enter the theater and choose where they wanted to sit, they decide to sit in the middle. She feels a bit strange going to see a porno in a theater like this; she got all kinds of looks when they came in here. It's not likely they see many women in places like this. She takes a quick look around and is pleased to see there are only a handful of guys. As they take their seats she has a momentary thought of a fantasy of hers, as quickly as it comes the thought leaves her. While they wait for the movie to start he leans towards her and tells her that he would like her to meet his circle of friends. The movie begins before she can respond and her attention is returned to the screen.

She feels a momentary blush as the first few scenes showing naked bodies entwined and she feels that telling tingle of her own passion and lust. She glances over at her date and sees him smiling over at her with a very satisfied look on his face, a look she is used to seeing on the face of some of the men she dates. She knows something is going to happen, she can see it on his face. She leans towards him and asks him, " am I at least going to enjoy this evening?"

He tells her to just be quite and watch the movie. She turns and gives her attention to the movie and at first she only pays attention to the flaws, the bad music and acting, bad dubbing. Before long the images are finally registering with her and soon it is only the images she is paying attention to. Again the same fantasy occurs to her and she starts to fidget in her seat, feeling that familiar twitch of arousal. She doesn't even realize that she uncrosses her legs and spreads them wide, but her date does, notices also that she is all but exposing her pussy to anyone who would care to look. His hand goes to her leg just above the knee, squeezing tightly getting her attention a little, he leans towards her and asks if she is all right, and isn't surprised when she answers a little breathlessly that she's fine. Yet she continues to squirm in her chair her legs spread wide.

She starts to protest when his hand slides purposefully up her leg, his fingers reach her pussy despite her quiet protests, when they reach their destination his fingers are rough, matter of fact, done with little feeling. He can feel how aroused she already was but what was going on around her. Her protests become more urgent but she tries not to draw attention to anyone else in the theater. She tries desperately to not let on what is happening to her, but some sound escapes her as he forcefully shoves his whole fist inside her. Almost as if it were some signal she hears a lot of movement in the theater around her but she doesn't turn to look, almost afraid of what is happening. Her date starts to pull his fist out of her pussy and she starts to give a sigh of relief, but he slams his fist back into her pussy causing her to gasp even louder. He slams his fist in and out of her pussy he does this over and over again until he is satisfied that he has her attention. His free hand goes to her throat and squeezes very tightly letting know he is very serious when he tells her "no more talking, or you will regret it."

He turns to the others around him and asks if any of them would like to sample his new toy, and help initiate her as his new slut. Little else has registered with her but the response he gets brings her out of her daze. Unable to talk with his hand still around her throat she shakes her head instead, in a mere whisper she tells him she doesn't want this. He lets go of her throat and while she is still gasping for air he slaps her hard across the face. When she looks back at him he can see the tears of pain in her eyes as he tells her, " these men are going to use you, and we are going to see if you have what it takes to be my whore."

Again she begs of him "please don't do this, let me go" before he can answer her one of the other men approaches them and places a bag near her date, who turns and asks him if everything is in place. The newcomer tells him that everything is fine and that they won't be disturbed for quite sometime. He pulls his fist out of her pussy, and again she begs him to let her go. Again he slaps her face hard he grabs her hair and pulls her up out of her seat, instinctively she tries to pull away but she encounters bodies behind her. She faces her date once again and her plea for him to let her go die on her lips as she sees the determination in his eyes and he finally answers her. "No little kitten, I think not, my friends and I have been waiting a long time for a slut like you." As he speaks he pulls her close. When he has her against him he continues. "You are going to be my whore and you will love it. You ARE going to do everything we want, everything I want. And you will please us all."

When she starts to shake her head and deny he words his hand quickly goes to her throat again squeezing tightly, pulling her face close to his, with all kindness gone from his face, "oh yes you will slut," the grin on his face shows her just how serious he is and what is in store for her. He turns to the man just behind him and tells him to tie her arms behind her, to make sure she can't get away. With his hand still on her throat he waits while her arms are tied, and every time she gives any resistance his hand tightens around her throat, until she submits. Once her arms are tied her date pulls her close to him, and using his hand on her throat to keep her from struggling with him he steps behind her and reaches down to her pussy and roughly slams his fist back inside her pussy this time lifting her off her feet, she barely feels the two guys behind hold her up as the fist in her pussy begins to slam into her again and again, hard and fast. Unable to help herself she again begs for release. His fist leaves her abruptly and he turns her to face him he slaps her hard across the face his hand at her throat the only thing that keeps her from falling to the floor. He forces her to look at him as he tells her that whenever she does anything but accept what they are going to do to her he will take great pleasure in beating her pussy. Making sure there is no doubt of who is in charge from now on.

He glances around the theater until he spots something, half way up there is a railing running across the theater in front of the seats. He looks to the boys standing sentry beside her and tells them smiling, "follow me boys and bring my little slut with you." Before he turns away however he reaches into the bag and pulls out a roll of duct tape, tearing off a piece he places it firmly over her mouth making sure she can no longer voice her objections.

Her guards place a hand around her arms and lift her off her feet giving her no choice but to follow. Not caring if she does get beat she starts to flail her legs, trying anything to break free while her legs are free because seeing the railing he was referring to she knows that within moments she will be tied to that railing and forced to that very thing he had told her she would do. She tried as hard as she could she struggle her way free but with her being such a petit girl and the size of the two guys holding her makes it a useless endeavor. When they reach the railing he was referring to they bend her over so she is facing the back of the theater. Harshly he reaches between her legs and starts to slap her pussy, each strike harder than the last, telling her that this is what she will get each time she struggles.

He then takes a seat directly on the other side of the railing from her, and indicates to the guys holding her that it was time to tie her to the railing. In this position she is forced to keep her face in her dates lap. They keep her bent over the railing forcing her face fully into his lap making her very aware of how much this is all amusing Him, his cock hard under her face. His hand goes to her hair gripping it tightly in his fist as he pushes her hard into his cock, making it impossible for her to breath. Forcing her to struggle and fight back. He stops and the fist in her hair lets go as he brings her chin up so that she is forced to look in to his eyes as he tells her, "just so you know, I love seeing you struggle, I WANT reasons to beat your pussy and you will be absolutely quiet and willing the entire time, and already you've given me 2 reasons to beat you."

The grin on his face is so pleased by all of this that she can tell that this evening is going to be a test of her endurance and tolerance for pain. While he has been telling her this the two guys, were almost finished tying her ankles, her legs spread wise apart she realizes too late and her struggles cease knowing it is completely useless now. She tries to stand up regardless of the fact that her bound arms and legs make it impossible to escape, but she tries anyway. Her guards are quick to stop her from straightening, and have her quickly bent back over the railing. One of them places a hand firmly on her back and with no problems holds her down while the other one gets another length of rope. They tie her so that standing is no longer an option, tying her tightly to the railing. Her date now stands and taking the bag from the floor he takes out a thick leather strap if front of her smiling as he tells her. "Now you will find out just how much I have been looking forward to doing this to you."

He walks out of her vision and she tries to struggle and loosen her bonds in an effort to get away. She already knows it's pointless to struggle but she refuses to accept that it is too late, that she has no choice anymore. Suddenly she feels the strap come down on her ass. It gets her attention as it was meant to and she ceases to move. She waits afraid of what is to come next. In the background she can hear the actress on screen moaning as she gets nailed. Again the strap lands on her ass just as hard as the first one, she barely manages to bite back a groan. She isn't left to wonder what is in store for her as it lands over and over again in quick succession, each blow as hard as the last. The tears flowing down her face he leans towards her and tells her that is what she gets for struggling while her guards brought her over. He steps back from her and the belt lands on her pussy this time, her mind and body swim with the sensations of pain as he beats her pussy, watching her body twitch as she struggles to not make a sound. He beats her pussy for what feels like an eternity to her, he doesn't stop until he can tell she is at the edge of her tolerance, only then does the strap stop.

She can feel his hand reach for her pussy before it even touches her, and her gasp and whimper them all just how hard he had been hitting her. He shoves his fist into her pussy roughly making a point to be a rough in his handling of her as possible, the feelings coursing through her body overwhelm her, her heart racing. He turns to the other men around him and tells them all, "I think she's ready to have her mouth and ass fucked by us all, her pussy is mine though."

His laughter sends chills down her spine, he comes back around the railing and sits down in front of her, this time however he undoes his pants and brings his cock out. He lifts her head by her hair and tells her " I'm going to remove the tape now and fill your mouth with my cock, do a good job or feel more pain."

He pulls the tape of and her guards force her down, and he reaches for the back of her head again and pushes down as he forces his cock all the way into her mouth. She barely hears him encourage his friends to get started on fucking her ass, telling them "I want you guys to fuck her good and hard, I want each of you to fuck her so hard it keeps her bouncing on my cock."

She manages to look up at him with pleading in her eyes, begging him not to do this to her. His smile gets bigger as the first guy steps up behind her and rests a hand on her ass feeling the heat coming off of it from the beating it took from her date. His other hand goes to her arms bound behind her and he begins to slide his cock down between her cheeks when he can feel that he is at her tight little asshole he pushes a little more forcefully as he leans towards her when he hears her whimper and feels her wiggle, he pushes a little harder as he says to her, "no worries little slut, my cock will find your ass in a moment, I'll have you begging me to fuck your ass, to stretch that tight little ass wide open."

He stops pushing at her ass and his cock continues to slide along, he reaches her pussy lips and starts to laugh. When he sees the question looks from the other guys he explains to them with great eagerness, "she's sopping wet, she is indeed so ready for all of us to fuck her, she knows just what kind of girl she is don't you?"

Getting his cock wet on her own juices he holds on to her arms at her back and pushes her even further down on the cock she is forced to suck. At first she tries to just accept and deal with his cock so far down her mouth and throat, but without any warning the guy behind her buries his cock into her ass hard and deep and forces her even further down on the cock in her mouth. Now she starts to struggle and resist, wiggling as much as she can, she tries to get even the tiniest breath of air. She hears one of them remark, with much glee in his voice, "That's more pussy beatings isn't it?"

The hand holding her down lets up some and she can again breath as she hears the guy behind her reply, " yes it does."

And with that he steps back from her and before it completely registers with her what is about to happen she feels the pain of the strap hitting her pussy once again. He beats her with just as much vigor as her date had; her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth, the tears flowing freely down her face. The guy beating her lands a few more very well placed lashes and then she feels his hand cup her pussy and squeeze it, making her whimper. He plows his cock right back into her ass exclaiming to the guys waiting their turn, "god she's even wetter now than before."

Over and over again he shoves his cock deep into her ass. She forgets about breathing for the moment her thoughts only on the cocks buried so deep inside her. She can't help the moan of pure pleasure telling them all that she is starting to get into it. Her ass is fucked with deep long strokes, she can't help the whimpers that escape her each time he plunges deep into her ass. Grabbing hold of her arms with both of his hands he uses them for leverage and fucks her ass hard and deep as directed by her date. She has a momentary thought of how sore she is going to be by the time this is all over but it is quickly wiped from her mind as the guy fucking her ass gives a loud roar as he blows his load inside her. Just to prove how helpless she really is both of the cocks push into her hard and deep making breathing of any kind impossible. She struggles between them uselessly. The guy fucking her ass finally steps back just before she passes out, and she gratefully pulls air into her lungs again.

The next guy steps up to her, his hand lands heavily on her ass, her whimpers fill the theater. Finally he stops slapping her ass and his hand rests gently on her ass, slowly moving in little circles, but with how tender he ass is at the moment it still feels as if he is being hard on her. Within moments her whole body is quivering, she can feel his presence behind her and she dreads what she knows is coming her ass burning already from the previous fucking. She feels his cock start to slide in; she can feel how hard he is. She moans passionately as his cock fills her completely, stretching her wide.

With this one she finds it impossible to keep the pleasure and excitement from her moans and whimpers. He doesn't move to fast at first keeping his strokes deep, his hands still on her ass keeping her recent pain on her mind. His hands on her hips he drives his cock into her ass even harder, his pace starting to quicken. He leans forward and reaches up under her and pulls her top down exposing her tits saying to her as he does, "I think this should be just as mistreated as this pretty little ass of yours."

So saying he pinches her nipples between his fingers, hearing her moan and whimper as loud as she can manage around the cock in her mouth. Her hips push back against him trying in her own way to beg him to fuck her. He grabs her hips and without mercy or respite he fucks her ass so hard and rough the only think she is concerned with is getting her next breath. He drives his cock into her ass, sliding so easily now since she is so wet from the abuse she has taken so far. But the force behind it compels her to moan out loud. He rides her ass as hard as he can making it almost impossible for her to breathe, she doesn't see it but her date motions for the guy fucking her ass to push into her all the way and hold it. As he does her date also pushes his cock deep inside her mouth, it takes a few moments but soon she is struggling for breath again. Finally her date releases her head and lets her pull her head back just enough to breathe.

Speaking to the others he asks who wants to try this hole next referring to her mouth. He tells half of them to line up to use her mouth, and that they are to switch after only a few minutes, and tells the other half to line up for her ass. When the next guy to be sucked is ready her date lifts her head by her hair, the instant hr mouth is free she again begs for her freedom. Still holding her hair in his hand he pulls her head back to a cruel angle and whispers to her, "now you will pay the price for not keeping quiet."

When she begins to protest more he shoves her head down on the cock now waiting for her. Telling the guy to make sure her mouth stays full. Her date steps over the railing and out of her view. At first she tries to just ignore the cock in her mouth, but a small part of her feels much excitement at what is being done to her. She tries to not think of it but she knows deep down that she has dreamed and fantasized about something like this happening to her. The guy has a firm grip on her hair though and is forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth making any thought hard. Suddenly she feels a hand land directly on her pussy and she gasps as her eyes open wide with the sudden pain. Over and over again his hand lands on her pussy, until it feels as if it were on fire, her whole body twitches, if not for the fact that she is tied to the railings she would have collapsed to the floor.

She barely notices the cock passing through her mouth, feeling only the hot throbbing of her pussy as her date continues to beat her pussy. When finally he stops he leans forward grabbing her head from the cock and tells her " anymore protests and I will do that over and over again, understand?"

She nods her head, desperately not wanting to feel his hand on her pussy again. He pushes her head back down to continue sucking the cocks of the men ready to cum. Speaking to the men around him he tells them, "I'm going to show You how hard and rough I want you all to use these holes."

She feels his fist slam into her pussy. Cruelly he pulls his fist out only to roughly force it back in again and again, her mind reels with the sensations, her whole body trembling and shaking, she can feel her heart pounding in her chest. He tells them that he wants to see her ass dripping in their cum. He tells them that they must still wait to use her pussy until he has had it first. But her ass and mouth are there for their use. The whole time he has been talking to them his fist has been fucking her pussy. Her date takes a step back when he is done telling them what to do and lets them get back to using her.

The next guy to step up and use her ass rams his cock into her hard and deep. Her pussy still throbbing from the beating just barely stops herself from crying out or even moaning. But a grunt still manages to escape her. The guy fucks her ass hard and fast, his hands on the railing on either side of her forcing himself as deep as possible with each thrust. The cocks in front of her still ever changing, She quickly losses count of how many cocks have passed through her mouth. After what feels like an eternity to her the guy fucking her ass cums, before the next guy can step up her date steps close to her and pushes her deep onto the present cock in her mouth cutting off her air. His hand again comes down hard on her pussy. Enunciating each word with a hard slap on her pussy tells her, "You are still being to loud, not a peep out of you or else it will get worse."

12