Going to the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Lou had finished pounding into her, there was a rivulet of sweat running down his back and disappearing between his buttocks, and the woman underneath him had had four separate orgasms and, as she would tell him later, the longest multi-orgasm she had ever experienced.

The black woman was laid in an almost comatose state as Lou slowly slid his length out of her and lay alongside her on the bed, his breath coming in short gasps, one of the cameras zooming in on his still rampant erection, now steaming in the heat of the lights...

It took less than a minute of Lou's gentle rolling of the woman's fully engorged nipples before her eyes flickered open. Without speaking a word, she slid down the bed and first licked and then sucked his balls and throbbing erection clean of her juices. Then she slid back up the bed, her right hand gripping his hot meat and rubbing it up and down as fast as she could as if frightened that it might lose some of its hardness. She needn't have worried...

'Do you know what I need now?' she whispered as she drew level with Lou's ear. Lou was about to shake his head when she said 'The same again, but this time from behind. And,' she said, 'by the way, my name is Crystal.'

Turning herself around, she knelt between Lou's spread-eagled legs, her juices dripping onto his freshly cleaned groin, her breasts hanging like two firm, inflated black balloons between her legs.

Sliding himself up onto his knees, Lou wrapped both his hands around the kneeling woman's waist and, the same time that lunged his hips forward, pulled Crystal backwards onto his freely dribbling erection.

She groaned out loud as the head of Lou's erection banged up against the back of her womb, both her hands gripping a silk pillow as tremors rippled through her body. Lou was just about to start pounding into her again when Crystal turned her head and said, 'No, not in there, in my ass! In my ass!'

Thinking that there may be a god after all, Lou extracted his throbbing muscle and dribbled pre-com over Crystal's crimped, pink rose and then used his helmet head to lubricate and slowly prise open the puckered muscle in front of him. The, unable to contain himself any longer, he pulled Crystal back onto him, plunging the whole of his length hard and deep inside her, not stopping until his wiry hairs brushed up against her muscular buttocks and there was no more to give.

Crystal's reaction was not what he expected, a loud scream that was a mixture of pain and ecstasy, the whole of her body trembling as she felt Lou's thickness and length stretch her and fill her further than she had ever been stretched or filled before. There were two cameramen, one on either side of the bed to make sure they caught all the action.

Frightened, Lou was just about to pull himself out of her when Crystal gasped.

'No, no, don't take it out! Don't take it out! Just give me a minute to get used to what you've got there. You're so fucking big...'

Lou knelt there; trapped by the tightest (and only), anal muscle he had ever felt until Crystal's body stopped trembling. Then, sliding half of his length out of her, he rammed it back into her as hard as he could. There was another scream, but this one clearly of pleasure as Crystal felt herself being reamed out by something far bigger that she had ever taken before.

Lou then began a rhythm of slowly sliding his full length backwards until just his bulging head remained inside and then slowly sliding the whole back in again. Then, without thinking about Crystal, he slowly started to speed his thrusts; his balls slapping against Crystals saturated vagina.

As he looked down he saw a cameraman lay on the bed, his camera pointing straight at Lou's balls and pumping erection. Lou had never fucked an ass before, and he was going to enjoy himself for as long as he could...

Lou had never heard of an anal orgasm, but Crystal had had three of them by the time Lou started to slow his relentless pumping. Each time that he pulled out of Crystal every muscle in her body rippling and then finally cramping as an after-effect of one violent orgasm after another. Then, when her body could take no more, Crystal begged him to stop.

Gently Lou slid his length out of Crystal's clamping anus and slowly lowered her onto the bed, his erection still standing and throbbing as hard it had done when he'd gone into her. Crystal groaned, not in ecstasy but at the pain of having her legs held in one position for so long and then feeling the flow of blood back into her cramped limbs.

No sooner had Lou lay down beside her than Crystal grabbed a handful of wipes from the bedside table and proceeded to gently, but thoroughly, wipe his still pre-cum spurting erection clean. No sooner had she done so than she climbed onto her knees between his splayed legs and engulfed the whole of his erection with her mouth, her throat freely relaxing to let the head of his manhood pass through.

Then Crystal started pumping her head up and down at the same speed that Lou had been fucking her, the ring of her throat gently chaffing against the ring of Lou's helmet head, a cameraman on his knees at the end of the bed to catch both the pumping action and the look of ecstasy on Lou's face.

It was now that Lou started to groan, for never in his life had he been given head like what he was getting now. Laid flat on his back, each time that Crystal's vacuum mouth came up his erection Lou could see her breasts swinging between her arms and that her groin was still dripping onto the bed. It took less than two minutes of sliding lips, sucking mouth and chaffing throat before Lou felt himself about to come.

Crystal knew that Lou was about to come long before he did, his erection gaining in thickness and in length. Pulling her head free, she flopped herself down beside him.

'Now,' Crystal whispered, 'you finish it, all over me. The boss woman loves that.'

Lou barely got to his knees before he felt himself coming, his clamped, masturbating hand adding nothing but make his sperm travel further. Within seconds Crystal's face and breasts were covered with the plentiful, white translucent sperm still being pumped by Lou in even greater quantities. Crystal wiped her face with her hands and then licked her fingers clean, groaning in pleasure as she did so.

By the time Lou had reached the state of dribbling the end of his sperm over Crystal's shaven vaginal lips, her hands had covered the whole of her body with a steaming sheen, and the air was rife with the smell of sex. No sooner had he finished than Crystal sat up and sucked Lou's still hard erection deep inside her mouth. Slowly she sucked what remained of any sperm deep inside her throat, her teeth raking over the bell head of his erection as she raised her head.

'You know what?' she whispered, her hand pumping Lou's hard penis to keep it that way, 'I like your taste. Now, fuck me in the ass again, I have a surprise for you...'

Lou could not believe his luck; going from an anal virgin to being asked to fuck a woman in the ass twice on the same day. This time though, he decided to try something that he's seen in one of the black market videos he'd bought on Stockton market.

Sliding down the bed, Lou had Crystal's legs hood over his shoulders and high in the air before she realised what was happening. Smiling down at her as he lined up his slightly raw erection with her saturated anus, he said,

'Now I can see what I'm fucking and how much you're enjoying it.'

Crystal's face winced in genuine pain as she felt Lou's solid meat plough the full length of her anal canal and then even further until it was difficult for her to breath. Her breath coming in short gasps, she smiled up at him.

'Just leave it where it is and let the both of us enjoy ourselves.'

With that she groped for the top drawer of the bedside cabinet and extracted the thickest, longest dildo that Lou had ever seen. He watched as, with eyes now tightly closed, Crystal slowly and erotically lubricated the head of the monster in her hands with her ample juices, and then saw the lips of her vagina far wider than he ever thought possible to take the monster's bulging head.

Lou then watched as Crystal's nipples grew even bigger and longer as he felt the dildo slowly slide deeper inside Crystal. Via the thin membrane separating the two orifices, his erection then felt every sensation of her trembling body as the thickness of the dildo stretched her anus tighter and tighter.

And then Lou's body also started to tremble as, slowly but determinedly, Crystal extracted the plastic substitute as far as it's bulging head and, just as slowly, slid it back in again. Both of them, their eyes closed luxuriated in feeling the same sensation as slowly Crystal speeded her hands. And then a new sensation overtook Lou's erection, that of being masturbated without being touched. He knelt there, his thigh muscles and the arms that were supporting Crystal's legs trembling each time that he felt the head of the massive satisfier come in contact with his own throbbing head.

Soon Crystal's hands took on a life of their own as dictated by the needs of her body, and started pumping with a speed that amazed Lou and drove him wild with sensations, each tremor, grimace and smile caught on two cameras, one either side of the bed.

Even though Crystal went through four orgasms before Lou felt his own orgasm building Crystal, as before, knew it long before he did. His extra length and hardness told him that Lou was enjoying the experience just as much as she was.

'Come outside me!' she gasped, 'Just as before! Let me see it coming all over me!'

Lou had just enough time to extract his erection from the tight, vibrating passage that was holding it before he started to spurt, spray after spray of rich smelling come all over Crystal's body. Crystal continued pumping, and was still in the throes of one of the strongest multi-orgasms she had ever experienced by the time Lou's ejaculation slowed to a dribble.

It was with a real cry of pain that Crystal slid the huge satisfier out of herself as far as its helmet head, then it was a stronger pull and a twist of her wrists before her gaping, pulsating vagina presented itself to the ever-present cameraman.

He knelt there, mouth agape, his trousers around his knees, his own erection as hard as hell and squirting pre-cum as he filmed frame after frame of quivering vaginal dribbling juices down onto the bed.

Lou collapsed on the bed, finally spent after what had been for him, one of the most erotic, enlightening sex sessions he had ever had.

When Crystal finally lowered her legs and rolled over towards him, she made a sandwich between her sperm splattered body and Lou's, her mouth finally finding Lou's in their first kiss. Her tongue found the back of his throat as she held him tighter, joining the two of them together with the sticky remains of their rampant sex.

'Now', she said as she peeled herself free of the adhesive sperm after deep-throating Lou in what was, for him, he longest kiss he had ever experienced, 'all that remains is for me to make you nice and clean.'

Lou lay there in a trance close to heaven as he felt Crystal's lashing tongue reach every part of his sperm-smeared body, each lick followed by its own form of groan as she tasted every iota of splattered ejaculation. Crystal's groans were joined by those of two female lighting assistants as her tongue finally reached Lou's groin. Lou's felt himself being stirred from his trance as he felt her hand close around his limpid muscle and raise it towards her mouth. Then his eyes flashed open as her tongue, instead of just licking him clean as she had the rest of his body, raked itself slowly across his urethral orifice.

In reaction to the sawing of Crystal with the rough side of her tongue across one of the most sensitive parts of his body, Lou felt an electric fire start at the tip of his quickly hardening erection and travel straight down to his scrotum and then on through to his reproductive glands on either side of his pelvis. On the way it felt as though it was massaging his testicles, arousing them, swelling them with the will to perform.

Then Crystal stopped and dropped back onto the bed beside him. "That's enough, I couldn't take more of you if I tried! Now, relax me by licking me clean, especially my fanny and my ass...'

"Cut!" After the quiet of the set, the shout/scream of the producer woman made everybody jump, especially Crystal and Lou.

'Shit, Maggie!' screamed Crystal, just as loud, 'I've told you time after time not to scream like that! Just because you get to stand there and carry a clipboard you think you can scream? Do that again and I'll give you a reason to scream, you'll be carrying your clipboard permanently up you ass, sideways! The next time that you want to scream at me ask yourself first if you want to shit for the next month!'

'Shit' muttered Crystal, 'I remember when the two of us were doing tricks together down Soho and Trafalgar Square without any knickers, she seems to have forgotten that!'

'Lou?' The director woman's modulated voice broke in on their conversation. 'Get yourself showered and dressed and come and see me in the office, all right?'

Lou was surprised by the change in the director woman's change in attitude.

'Looks like you've found yourself a new friend.' smiled Crystal, nudging his arm.

By the time Lou was shown where the office was he had started feeling the effects of the marathon that he had just been through, his balls aching and a feeling of tiredness pervading his whole body.

The smile on the director woman's face and the firmness of her grip so contradicted her display earlier in the day that Lou was immediately on his guard. Her hand indicated an overstuffed leather chair, which Lou dropped into with pleasure.

'Well,' she said, stroking her fingers up and down a thick pencil, an action that would have had any sex psychologist reaching for is pad, 'you have really impressed me today. The question is, can you do the same thing tomorrow and the day after? That's what I'm really looking for.'

Lou thought for a second and then decided that the only way to handle the director woman was to take her head on, to show her that he was there because he chose to be, not because he had to be, and that he, for one, was not prepared to put up with her bullshit any longer.

'Sorry, but if you are looking for a fuck machine you're looking at the wrong person. And, if you expect me to do what I did today for £350 and another £100 for coming twice, you're also mistaken. The 'come' rate can stay the same, but if you want someone to fuck for more than two hours without being told once what to do or without a break for £350 you are looking at the wrong guy. Let's start from that position and you can make me your best offer.'

Lou left the office one hour later with a written contract paying him £500 a day and £50 for every time he came. On top of that, he got two days break after every day's shooting. From his side he had to agree to do the same thing that he'd done that day with Crystal but with two men.

Maggie, (although she now insisted on being called Margaret, at least to her face), said that she had at least two that could take what Lou had to offer. In the end they agreed at £600 a day if there as any man-fucking to be done. The one thing that he refused to do was go down on men

By the time Lou had finished doing his exercises that night he was too tired for anything else...

12