Going to the Movies with Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the edge of the bed. My heart was pounding. My vagina was dripping wet. My nipples felt tight and hard. The guys came over to stand in front of me. Their penises were looked delicious, so naked and erect. My husband stood on one side, John on the other. Their dicks were sticking straight out. I felt an urge to touch their testicles. I put my hands between their legs and stroked their warm balls through their damp, curly pubic hair. Their scrotums were tight with excitement. I played with the tender, wrinkled skin of their testicle sacs, then leaned over and smelled each of them. I love the smell of testosterone; I love that sweet musky scent of male arousal. I rubbed my face against each of their penises in turn, and kissed them, luxuriating in the intensely sensual feeling of the pulsing veins and smooth, warm skin of aroused cocks against my face and lips.

As I fondled their erect dicks, the boys played with my breasts. They stroked and squeezed my tits and pinched and pulled on my nipples. I loved it. It was exactly what I wanted. John knelt down and began sucking my nipples, first one, then the other. Waves of pleasure washed through my tits, right down into my cunt and clitoris. The sexual feeling in my vagina and clit, and in my whole body, was was getting more and more intense. I felt a little dizzy, like I was going for a nasty, thrilling sexual carnival ride.

I had to fuck. I lay back on the bed so that one of them could take me, but then my husband said he had to take a piss. The John said that he had to piss too. They promised to make it quick. It was a little frustrating, and it struck me as a little strange. Men don't usually go to the bathroom together. An image of John kneeling on the bathroom floor, sucking my husband's cock, flashed across my mind. I imagined myself playing with the two men's assholes while they sucked on each others' hard dicks. That made me feel better. I pressed on my clit a little to kind of hold me over, snuggled up against a pile of pillows, and lay on my side to look at Lillian's tits.

As I lay there watching Lillian fuck, intense exhibitionistic impulses came over me. I wanted Lillian to see me naked and ready for sex. I wanted her to see how horny I was, how hot and juicy my vagina was. I opened my legs so Lillian could look at my cunt. She was on top now, straddling Peter, her legs and belly and ass and torso moving sinuously as she worked his erect penis inside of her. Her big, round breasts were bouncing softly. She looked at me and smiled sensuously, her eyes half shut with pleasure, gazing at my open pussy while she fucked. Her mouth was open. She was breathing hard. I could see her tongue moving in a licking motion just inside her lower lip.

I stroked my body, squeezing my breasts and pulling on my nipples while I watched her. My pussy was tingling with excitement, throbbing with sweet sexual feeling. I slid my fingers between my vaginal lips and touched my hard little clitoris. It was stiff and tender and hot. I stroked it and a pulse of sexual pleasure throbbed through my cunt and ass and body. I spread my legs wider and softly caressed my vaginal lips and asshole with my fingertips. My pussy and anus felt exquisitely warm and wet and slippery when I touched them.

I shut my eyes and masturbated, wondering what was taking the guys so long in the bathroom. I wondered if they were playing with each others' dicks. I wondered if they were sucking on each other's penises. The thought made me so horny that my clit spasmed and a little bolt of pleasure pulsed through my body. I must have moaned, because Lillian smiled broadly at me as she steadily, sensuously fucked her boyfriend's cock.

My husband later told me that he and John had, indeed, had some man sex in the bathroom. When they were at the toilet peeing John had reached over and grabbed my husband's cock, so my husband had grabbed John's hard dick in return. They masturbated each other's erections for a moment, then John had gotten down on his knees and sucked on my husband's dick until my husband couldn't stand it any more and had to return to me.

So the boys came back. I was laying on my back on the bed, fondling my cunt. John climbed up over my face, straddled me, and lowered his beautiful, throbbing penis into my open, waiting mouth. I love the taste of an erect cock. I sucked on him eagerly, savoring the feel of his warm sexual flesh against my tongue and lips and throat. As I sucked I felt John kiss my masturbating hand. Then he gently moved my hand aside and kissed the lips of my vagina, then pressed his face against my vulva, found my clit with his tongue, and began eating me. It was incredible! I moved my hips against his face, rubbing myself against himas he licked my hard, tender clitoris over and over.

John was fucking my mouth, gently moving his hard cock in and out between my hungry lips. I felt like I was going to orgasm again. I had to fuck. I pulled away from my husband's penis, grabbed John by the hair, and pulled him up me. Then I pushed him over on the bed, mounted his face, leaned over on his body, and took his hard dick in my mouth. I knew my husband would know what to do, and he did. As John licked my tender, throbbing, pussy and I sucked on his delicious cock, my husband slid his erect penis right up my vagina! It felt so good! Intense waves of sexual pleasure shot through my body.

We began fucking in a steady, urgent rhythm. I took John's prick all the way into my mouth again and again, tasting and savoring his excitement, his tongue working faster and faster on my clit. My husband stroked his dick deeper and deeper into my vagina. I felt like his penis was going all the way up inside me. I felt like my whole body was filled with hot, sexually charged cock.

Then I heard Lillian orgasm on the bed beside me! She cried out sharply: "Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh yes!" She gasped and panted and moaned. Thrills of excitement coursed through me as I listened to her cum, erotic thrills of sensation pulsed from my clit and pussy and I felt an orgasm welling up inside.

Then I couldn't stand it any more. I exploded in pleasure! I screamed and my body shook and spasmed as wave after wave of intense, exquisite sexual feeling pulsed in my cunt and my clitoris, down my legs, up my spine, filling me, obliterating my existence in throbbing, pulsing ecstasy!

I came again and again, panting and convulsing in pleasure. Every time I thought the orgasm was over, my husband's cock would penetrate my spasming cunt and John would lick my clitoris and ecstatic sensation would fill me and I would cum again. Finally, my husband's penis spasmed and throbbed with electric sexual feeling and I orgasmed again as he shot spurt after spurt of semen up my vagina. I don't know when John had his climax, but when my orgasms finally settled down I noticed that I had sperm in my mouth and all over my face.

When my husband rolled off my naked, satiated body, and I rolled off John, Lillian was laying there beside me, smiling. She scooted over and kissed me deeply. Giggling, she licked the sperm off my face and kissed me again. Then she slid up my body, lay on top of me, and gave me her breasts to suck. I took her big, erect nipples in my mouth, one at a time, and savored their sweet erotic feeling as I suckled them. I sucked her until she had a little spasm of pleasure. I realized then that she had been masturbating. We lay nestled together for a little while.

Then I missed my husband's touch. He was laying beside us. I disentangled from Lillian and snuggled into his arms and we fell asleep.

The next morning John and Peter were gone. My husband and I showered together (we fucked in the shower) and Lillian made us breakfast. After breakfast we all kissed and hugged goodby (my husband told me later that Lillian had grabbed his cock when she hugged him) and my husband and I went home.

That was the only orgy we ever had with Lillian. We had another orgy with John, some months later, but that was the last orgy we ever had. I'll tell you about that some time. After that John found a nice girlfriend, whom he eventually married. Lillian and Peter broke up and Lillian moved to another city. We saw her a few years later, but it was disappointing. She was working on her second divorce and her third child. She had gotten very fat and had found religion. She wasn't nearly as much fun to be with any more.

So we have been pretty monogamous since then. We like to talk about that time, though, and ever since that time we have enjoyed looking at erotic movies together whenever we can. We watch sexy, naked, boys and girls finger and stroke and masturbate each other and lick and fuck and cum, and my vagina gets really hot and wet and juicy, and then my husband eats me and sucks my nipples and pushes his cock up into my pussy and masturbates my clit and I have orgasms, and it's really, really nice. In fact, it's my favorite thing in the whole world to do.

12