Going to UK to Meet His Love, Julie

Story Info
He travels to the UK to meet his online lover.
1.4k words
3.92
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would meet Julie. He never thought it would happen but the hands of fate intervened and took control. He could barely believe his good fortune. He had recently met this attractive woman online. Unfortunately, she lived in the UK and he lived in the States. He tried to calculate the odds of being picked for a business trip to London but he gave up and just smiled. He settled into his seat and prepared for a long flight. In just a few hours, he would touch the woman who stole his heart. The thought of kissing her lips was enough to make his cock hard.

It started innocently enough. They met online in a chat room. Neither one can remember who started talking first but they both felt the connection. The online fun quickly led to emails. As days became weeks, weeks became months, their lust grew and the emails became more sexually suggestive.

Minutes into the flight, he began thinking about an especially good email he had received from Julie. He read the email at work and his cock instantly sprung to attention. It was all he could do to stop himself from running to the bathroom to jack off. He emailed her back and arranged a time when they could chat.

During the chat, Julie broke down and admitted her true desires. She made it perfectly clear that she was not faking her feelings and she no longer considered their relationship a cheap thrill. She wanted him more and more each day. It was clear that she was falling in love with her online friend.

Julie also shared, in great detail, her dreams about the two of them. She fantasized about him while her husband made love to her. She found this to be extremely erotic but it also made her feel cheap and dirty. She explained how she longed to suck his cock and to taste his cum. From earlier emails, he had learned that Julie enjoyed the taste of cum. After learning this, he was more than willing to give her a taste of his.

The memory of their chat raced through his mind. He shut his eyes, reclined his seat and revisited the evening. He can recall, as if it were yesterday, reading the words she typed. Her words flowed before his eyes and read like a perfect novel. It did not take long before he was stroking his cock as she revealed all of her secrets. Until that moment, she had suppressed her feelings and kept them buried deep inside. For Julie, this was therapeutic but he found it extremely arousing. She made him cum twice that night and his cock ached the next morning.

The pilot’s announcement about upcoming turbulents interrupted his flashback. He opened his eyes and noticed his cock was swollen again. He hoped nobody noticed, covered his lap with a pillow and decided that he was in for a long flight.

Learning that he was being sent to London was both a curse and a blessing. Each of them had admitted to the other that given the chance, they would meet and make love. Weeks ago, it seemed like a fantasy because they never thought it would happen. After all she lived an ocean away. He thought about keeping his trip a secret but quickly dismissed the idea. He needed to make love to her. He laughed to himself when he thought about that. Who was he fooling? He wanted to fuck her, not make love to her! He wanted to rip her clothes off, thrust his cock into her mouth, suck her nipples, tease her asshole, taste her pussy and fill it with his cum. It was really that simple. He wanted everything and in just a few hours, he would have it all! His lust for her made him feel like a caged animal.

The turbulents came and went. After the bumpy ride, he once again settled back into his seat and began daydreaming about his new love. Weeks before his trip, he too had fallen helplessly in love with her. He knew Cupid had struck when he shared his fantasy with her. He asked Julie to send him a pair of her panties. He wanted her to wear them all day so he could smell her scent. He was very embarrassed when he shared his fantasy with her. He thought for sure this would end their relationship. He feared that she would think his request was too strange or perverted. To his surprise, she sent a rush package to him that same week.

He received the package at work. After noticing the envelope in his mail slot, he raced to the restroom. He opened the envelope and thoroughly inspected the panties. He sucked in as much of the scent as possible. He even licked the crotch of the panties so he could taste her. He could not wait to finish his inspection at home.

That night he draped her panties on the edge of his bed. He knelt and stuck his face into the crotch. He rubbed his nose and mouth into the cotton panel and wished it were her pussy. His cock swelled and needed relief. Touching her panties was enough to excite him but smelling her was too much to handle. His pace quickened and it did not take long before he felt that familiar tingle in his balls. He quickly wrapped her panties around his cock so that his cum would fill the cotton panel. As wave after wave of cum shot out of his cock, it soaked the panel and the lace.

That night he emailed Julie and announced that her panties had passed his inspection. This news pleased her but she had no doubt he would love them. To his surprise, she had a request of her own. She asked him to fill the crotch of her panties again. She then asked him to send the panties back to her. She confessed that sending the panties had made her very hot and very wet. Her plan was to slip into the cum filled panties and pretend they had just made love. She wanted to pull the panties tight against her pussy. She wanted to rub her clit and make herself cum while she wore her panties!

That morning, he satisfied her request. He laid in his bed with her panties wrapped around his cock. The panties were still moist from his fist deposit of cum. He imagined how it would feel to have her body on top of his. He wanted to feel her wetness as she lowered herself onto his cock. He imagined the look on her face, as she slowly allowed more and more of his cock to enter her body. He imagined his hands massaging her breasts. He wanted to tell Julie that he loved her. He wanted so badly to hold her tight as she allowed his cum to fill her. Instead, he shot his cum on her panties so she could wear them. He sent the panties to her before he went to work.

Another round of turbulents shook him to his senses. He checked his watch and realized that touchdown was still hours away. He was thankful that he had covered his lap with a pillow. His pants were now damp with precum. He wished he had been able to take the Concorde. This flight was going to be too long.

He was so anxious to meet her. After he told her about his travel plans, they immediately began discussing a rendezvous. They discussed their limits and for a short period of time, they considered meeting and doing everything but making love. That idea lasted for only a few minutes. The very thought of it now made him laugh out loud.

There was only one topic left to discuss before they would make love. That topic was protection – birth control. The last time they discussed this, Julie was still undecided. He secretly hoped she would not ask him to use a condom. He knew Julie and her husband had been unable to have children and he wanted to leave a little part of himself with Julie. Could she explain a baby to her husband, he did not know the answer to that question. But, he did realize that he was one lucky man. He was about to meet Julie. He was about to make love to Julie. He was about to fuck Julie. They were about to make their dreams come true.