Going Too Far

Story Info
She chose path too extreme even for her.
2k words
4.04
61.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

I hung there suspended from the hook, bound at my wrists feeling helpless and anxious, looking like the captured prey waiting to be devoured. I knew that I had baited him. I wanted to reach for my limits, but now I wasn't sure that I would be able to handle things the way I expected. I was out of control and I knew it. I watched, as he seemed to be making some rather detailed preparations and hung there feeling quite nervous but yet somewhat abandoned. When he turned to face me I notice he approached carrying a fine leather whip, which made me wince. What have I gotten myself into?

I held my breath and tried not to move hoping I might avoid triggering it's use. "What are you going to do?" I asked but it was too late as I heard the whine and snap and felt the sting across the cheeks of my ass. Instantly tears entered my eyes and I heard his voice. So quiet and almost serene. "Do not question that what I do… what I offer you is a cleansing of your mind, of your soul and it is for me that you do this. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I whispered, only to feel the sharp sting again. "It what we do something you enjoy?" My thoughts were so jumbled that my response was not quick. The swish sounded before the actual hit and I knew it was to tell me to answer. "No I don't" was my answer. It seemed not to surprise him. "I understand" his reply. "But you will!" The look in his eye as he spoke those words sent shivers down my spine.

He outlined my contours with the tip of the switch, sliding it along the curve of my breast. The nipple so hard now as he brought the whip across the puckered nub. Down my side the tip of that whip touched until he went around to the back of me. I held my breath. The swing of the whip was welcomed now. I let my breath out with a whoosh. "Do you not enjoy the touch of this whip?"

"Yes I do… it brings pleasure not the pain of earlier"

"It is an instrument of both pleasure and pain… soon you will desire both" My knees buckled slightly with those words and I would have fallen if my hands were still not tied. When he began poking the tip into the pucker of my ass and separating the lips of my pussy my moan was audible "When I tell you I want you a certain way I suspect that you will understand that I will expect it will you not?"

"Yes" was my whispered reply. "Spread your legs for me then"

My wonderment of what was going to happen did not last long. He stood behind me and again the tip of the whip was used to touch my skin.. almost lovingly… down my spine it trailed to the crack of my ass. I tried not to clench my cheeks but it was a natural response and because of it was a strong strike. When he began again down my spine I relaxed my breathing and this time did not clench them when the whip enter my crack. "Very good Maxine you are learning." The whip continued into the crack and around to my clit. He stopped as it almost touched the most sensitive area of my body. I wanted so much to move back against it. It was just right there but I didn't dare. My cheeks of my ass hurt so badly now I did not want to provoke another swipe of that whip. What control he has to hold it in just that spot. He must know it is slowly driving me crazy not to move. He has to know that.

"You may move now Maxine" My god he knew. He knew I could stand no longer and now I am moving against the whip.. over and over the tip it rubs against my clit. My hips moving faster, my mind wishing it was harder as the climax builds. My breathing gives me away and when the whip is removed I shout out "No!" My mistake is known immediately with the whip striking twice. Oh god I am in torment here. He has my body so high strung and I want him so much. I take a chance and ask him to release me. He comes around to the front of me and he looks in my eyes. His face softens and he smiles. I do love his smile and this is one that I have no fear of. In the past he has smiled a way that scared me, not physically but mentally. When he teaches me something new, the fear of the unknown shows up and I rebel. I know he doesn't like it but he understands me. His patience level is much higher than mine as is very evident right now.

I want to feel him inside me, which brings ultimate pleasure to my body. He senses my readiness but does not undress himself yet. He reaches up and removes my hands from the hook. My arms and hands start to tingle as the blood flows back into them. I look at him but he does not release my hands but instead the pressure continues down until I am bending at the waist. I try to raise my head to see what he wants but the click of my hands to the hook on the floor has be knowing. His hands caress my back almost giving a massage then up to my ass… his nails so sculptured rake the cheeks. I flinch as they hit the raised welts from the whip. No whip is in evidence now just hands and I do so love his hands on me. Down my thighs, he parts them, forcing my legs to open. I can see his legs as I look through mine. He knows I cannot stay in this position for long and he prepares himself. I see his shirt fall to the floor and as I hear the zip of his slacks zipper I begin to get wet. So wet it begins to drip down my leg.

His slacks fall to the floor and he steps out of them. I hate being bent over for his inspection but it also excites me. It is a position that can bring me great enjoyment. I can almost feel his fingers in my pussy. I want to feel his fingers in my ass. He knows I love both. But what I want now is his cock. "Are you ready for me Maxine?" his smooth voice murmurs? "Oh yes. Please I want you so."

"But I am not ready for you. Prepare me." He stands in front of me and my mouth is level with his cock. It is hard but from experience I know it can get harder. I lift my head and open my mouth. His audible sound as my tongue licks him is so pleasing to me. My tongue is so wet and I love the taste of him. I open my lips and he thrusts forward to slide into my wet hot mouth. My lips close around his shaft and we both begin to move. "Suck harder" was his command and I squeezed my mouth muscles tighter. When suddenly he grabs my head. I try to snatch it back. I still have trouble with his dominance over this area. I refuse to do his bidding when he forces the issue and he knows the apprehension I feel when he does this. His calming voice is meant to instruct me. "Relax Maxine. Accept my hands."

"I begin to feel the panic I always do when he holds my head and in the position I am in it is so hard to move away. The tears enter my eyes and the first of the warm drops fall on his cock.

Normally he relents but today another lesson it seems. He holds my head steady as he thrusts in and out of my mouth. While I do not have a problem with him in my mouth … my panic comes from the lack of control. It is my mouth and for him to force himself into in this way has me so angry and afraid. Over and over he slides in and out… I do not suck on him. I do not give him what he wants but my panic does begin to ebb. My body starts to relax. He removes his hands and slides out of my mouth. "Lesson over" he whispers. "You are getting much better Maxine. The panic didn't last as long."

He bends down to unhook my hands and releases my hands. Slowly he lifts my upper body so I can adjust to the blood rush. He kisses my tears still so evident on my face and leads me to the bed. Laying me face down he straddles my lower back and the massage he begins to give me slowly removes all tension. When he gets to my ass his fingers slide deep into my inner thighs, touching the lips of my pussy. He notices that the wetness is still there but not as wet as I could be. When he slides a finger deep inside me the juices begin to flow again and my hips begin to move. Sliding a second in almost drives me over the edge. My moans are those of desire and craving. The craving of more and he senses this. As he wets his fingers from my juices he now forces a third into me. I have never had three fingers in me and the feeling is one of fullness and pressure. Not a bad feeling but the more he pushed the wider I got and he soon has them sliding in and out with ease. My body is so wet and ready. He lifts my hips and I miss the feel of his fingers. He fills the void with his very hard cock and slams it into me hard and fast. It takes my breath away from the force of it and over and over he slams into me. When I begin to whimper from the fierceness of it his hand comes down hard on the cheeks of my ass. Now having been spanked before it is not something I am opposed to. But this was a little different. Almost violent. I don't understand why. What happened? What did I do? Almost as soon as the assault begins it ends. Another lesson? Another test? I don't know.

But his movements become slower and gentler. My hips begin to move with him and the pressure begins to build inside me. Our movement match perfectly and as I begin to spiral toward my climax his fingers still so wet from my pussy slide into my ass and I scream as the intensity of my climax hits me. Over and over the waves hit both of us. My pussy muscles squeezing him tight and my thrusts back on to both his fingers and cock over take him and I hear the hiss of his breath and feel the warmth of his cum enter my body. I spasm again from the feel of him and when finished we both collapse.

Taking me in his arms and spooning me to him he whispers in my ear all the loving words I need and like to hear. I know he doesn't have to do this but he does it for me and it makes me feel so very sexy and special. Our breathing begins to slow and match. Our bodies spent and relaxed. Maybe I will ask him why the violence but maybe I won't. I think it is something I will come to accept and like, as he so often tells me. Before I close my eyes I see the whip and smile. It was something I had learned to accept and yes I will admit I liked. So as I fall asleep, I know I will dream of lessons yet to be learned and lessons likely to happen.

Written by Maxine (Jane) 12/02

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers