Going Under

Story Info
Slave quickly realizes what it means to have no power.
852 words
3.07
21.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caresses her face lovingly and looks into her eyes, as he slowly places the gag over her mouth and ties it in the back. Chuckling to himself as he feels her shudder beneath him. He then reaches over to grab the other 100 feet of rope, and slowly starts to rub it on the back of her arms, so she can feel that she is utterly helpless. He then beckons her to stand up to her feet, turns her away from him, and places the rope around her stomach and methodically starts to make a harness on her.

He gets to her swollen vagina that he had just minutes before pleasured because she had been a good girl and teases her with the rope, she tries to move away but he keeps her there. He smiles to himself, as he blindfolds her and hears her whimper. He then leads her away from the patch of grass they were on. She starts to notice the ground is getting softer as they walk on. He then gently lets go of her and tells her to walk on, not sure she stands still, he more firmly commands her to walk forward, tears start to run down her cheeks as she looks to where the voice is coming, and shakes her head.

She hears him sigh, and say we can do this the easy way which would please me greatly or we can make this hard for you which would again please me even more, either way you will keep on walking. She nods her head and starts to take a step and gingerly places her foot down on the ground, and puts a little bit of pressure on it, then the full weight of her body on one foot and then she takes a few more steps. About 6 or 7 paces later she stops putting pressure on her foot and lets out a whimper as she feels the ground starting to cave in around her foot. She steps back, and shakes her head trying to say she will go no further. He comes up to her and delicately takes her arm and reassures her that she can. When she doesn't budge he sighs, and takes his leather paddle, and lightly slaps her legs up to her butt with the smooth side of the paddle.

Whimpering, she takes another step forward, and starts to lose her balance but rights her self immediately fearing the punishment she would get if she were to fall. As she is standing there, she notices that she is starting to sinking it is already up to her ankle. He tells her to gently move her feet from side to side. In doing so. She goes down quicker. It is up to her thighs now, she stops struggling, and starts to whimper, and shakes her head no. He comes up behind careful not to step in the bog he had led her to. And tells her he is going to take the blindfold off, on only one condition, she tilts her head to visibly show that she is asking what.

With that he tells her that she has to continue to sink till he gets her out of it. She shakes her head yes, and with that he takes the blindfold off and he walks away so she can look into his eyes as she starts to struggle once again, slowly its coming up to her butt. She starts to like it and he notices her nipples go rock hard. Its up to her belly button now, and going further up. It finally reaches the bottom of her neck and with alarming eyes she looks to her Master for help, and he grins at her and tells her she's fine, and walks to the other side so she cannot see him.

With this she starts to panic a great deal. She tries to loosen her arms, kick her legs to get her to come further up, and then she starts to sink quicker then she had before and before she knows it, she's up to her mouth. She tilts her head back so as not to breathe in the mud. She starts to scream out for her master. The mud is up to ears now, her temples and now her eyes.

She's still fighting for that last breathe of air before she goes all the way under. Slowly the thought that he left her creeps in to her mind and she starts to weep. Then she takes the last deep breath she feels she will ever take again, and screams. Her scream is quickly muffled when she goes under. She starts to struggle frantically to get back to the surface, she suddenly feels something on her upper arm and tries to get away. It pulls her up to just about her chest and she hears him command her not to move or struggle, and gently wipes her face. And takes the gag out, she thanks him, and he pats her head, and says my dear, this has only just begun...