Going Under Ch. 02

Story Info
The two lovers continue their journey together.
9.1k words
4.83
14k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TangleLeg
TangleLeg
11 Followers

Thank you for your interest in reading this second chapter of Going Under. I would suggest that if you are unfamiliar with this story, you might like to read the first chapter before enjoying this one, as it will add significantly to the character development. However, if you would prefer not to, please enjoy this installment, this as I'm confident that you will still enjoy it on its own.

*************

Two days had passed since Desiree and I had been together, which was hardly unusual. We each had careers to maintain, and sometimes we went from weekend to weekend, keeping in touch on the phone through the day, but not seeing each other.

It was Tuesday and I was getting ready for work as the call came through. We chatted the usual "good morning, how'd you sleep" and other mundanities that occurred when we spoke this early, but I could sense tension in her voice. Her answers were a little sharper than usual. They came quicker. After a couple of minutes my instinct proved correct.

"I need to see you." Her voice was deeper, slower but with a hint of urgency that I couldn't place. I hadn't heard it before.

"Ok. What's up?" I replied.

"I... I just need you."

My first thought was off the mark. The protective warrior man-beast in me reared its head. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I wasn't getting the clues. I knew that, but I couldn't get a read on what was going on until she spoke again.

"I miss you." Her voice was still unusual but that clued me in, or maybe my morning cup of coffee had finally hit my brain. I had never heard that from her before. Not like this. Practice kicked in, like muscle memory but more carnal.

"Good, my girl. That pleases me."

"Can I come over tonight?"

"No. You can tomorrow tonight." I silently, mentally kicked myself in the teeth. Without any good reason other than to assert my dominance, I'd just passed up the opportunity to have her company tonight. A classic rookie mistake, missing out on what I want just to be Mr. Dominant.

She was quiet. It lasted a little too long for my comfort, but her voice came back soft, passionate, throaty. "Yes sir."

Her submissive tone went straight to my head. My heart high-fived my brain. I could feel it suddenly pounding in my chest. I was completely off my guard. I worked hard to not let it show in my voice. Undeniable truths had been growing in my head, we were perfect together. Her attitude and her responses were like the first drink of cool water after a hard day in the heat. My little mistake had bought me time and I decided to follow through.

"Desiree, my girl. Go get your hair done up nicely. Have it put up. I don't want to see one strand hanging down, except one little wisp against one cheek. I want you in one of your tight, little, black dresses and black pumps, no underwear, no jewelry. Be here at eight o'clock."

"Yes sir." She practically whispered it. Passion was dripping from her voice.

"Now go. Tomorrow will be a special day."

"Yes sir." Her voice brightened and became more animated. "Goodbye. I mean, goodbye sir."

"Goodbye beautiful."

I hung up the phone and returned to the part of life that serves only to fuel my preferences.

I thought it through as best I could. I don't subscribe to all of the traditional ideas of the lifestyle I have chosen. I understand them. I respect them, but the highest ideal that I subscribe to of the BDSM culture is essentially, "Make it your own." If it works for the participants, it's not for others to judge.

It had been a month since our first encounter that was overtly steeped in dominance and submission, but we had talked about it extensively. We played and I explored her boundaries. She had expressed her desire to go all in and I was ready to take here there.

It was time to put a collar on this girl and engage that beautifully intoxicating physical element of dominance. A bond of submission for her and a symbol of my promises to care for her, keep her safe, and be trustworthy, as well as my ownership of her as long as she would have me.

It's also one potently erotic adornment. The thought of my collar on Desiree's neck had my cock rock hard in my boxers.

The day took forever to pass.

I have a drawer in my bedroom full of items that I occasionally refer to as implements of seduction. It contains a wide variety of sex toys and other elements of our lifestyle. I'd bought the entire assortment just for Desiree and I.

In the weeks before we'd had our first dominance and submission encounter, I'd bound her for the first time and introduced her lovely ass to a rather aggressive butt plug. Since then I'd taken her to the drawer where we talked about the more intense possibilities of us as a dominant and submissive couple. It was the fruit of many conversations, finally coming to a head.

I'd shown her the contents of the drawer then, holding some up to exhibit for her, making sure that she noticed everything that was important or likely to push her boundaries. I watched her reactions to see which ones she responded to the most. I had purchased a goofy, little, purple dog collar on a thin leash from a pet store to include in the mix of items. She reacted strongest to that, leading me to think she might reject it. As we looked over those contents I asked her many times If there was anything in the drawer that she would not want me to include in our relationship. She had been open to all of it. The poor girl had to have been a little overwhelmed but she is quick witted, intelligent, and nobodies fool. She had not been duped. She was willingly giving me permission and I took that to heart because I knew she meant it from her heart.

What she didn't know was that the funky little purple dog collar was going to be replaced by a beautifully crafted, thin, black leather collar with a subtle red inscription which said, "Property of Steve" It had a bright chrome ring attached to it and a fine steel buckle. It was made to not chafe tender flesh, with thin, soft, black padding inside.

Since then I'd acquired three thin, black leashes of different lengths. One was about a foot and a half long. It was really more of a functional adornment than a leash but it worked well for both purposes. It had lace trim and was very feminine. The second was a few feet long, much more functional, and less feminine. The third was thin, strong, black cord, long enough to tether her in the corner of a room, yet still give her freedom of movement anywhere in the room. Of course, I still had the option of tying it at any length I chose. All of them had hand loops at the tag end.

I'd purchased plenty of rope too. No artisan of bondage is worth his salt without rope craft in my opinion.

Tomorrow I would bring these tools to their intended use, intensifying and solidifying my girls submissive role and cementing my maturing relationship to her.

Wednesday passed and I prepared well. I had my finest black suit pressed and my shoes freshly shined. I wore a dark red tie, the only colorful accent. I got a fresh haircut and had the barber perfect my goatee.

I had a light, delicious dinner of salad, cold sautéed shrimp, cheeses and a first rate, blood red Cabernet prepared ahead of time. I put candles around every room, no more than enough to add accent, and I dimmed all the lights so that details of our surrounding could be seen but no room had glaring light. I didn't want our eyes to have to encounter bright light once we'd adjusted to the dim light. I preferred to have no music at a time like this, but I left the outer doors to my bedroom and great room open so the ever present sounds of the waves crashing on the rocks below my apartment could be heard.

I set the collar aside with the mid-length leash of roughly six feet attached.

Sitting down to relax and wait for her, it sank in more acutely than ever, how much Desiree meant to me. I could argue with myself all day, but I could not deny that this girl had captured me more than I could ever capture her. I decided that tonight I would be as open as I knew how about that. I would drop all facade and let it show. I needed that and I believed she did too. For all the sex, the playing of roles, the masterful front, the truth is that I recognized my need for her. I wanted her to recognize it too. I wanted her to feel it. That, to me, is the real power exchange. A durable bond of giving and receiving which enhances and intensifies the best parts of life for both parties. A slavery to love, or at the very least, a slavery to adoration, most healthy when both individuals are bound to it.

My heart was thundering with the waves. I was excited.

I heard the tap at the door.

I opened it and stepped out to her, taking her by hand and leading her to the center of my great room, facing the large windows where the last remnants of the sunset beautified the sky. She took a look around, absorbing the setting of the room. Then, looking me up and down a smile grew on her face, it's loveliness reflected in her deep blue eyes. Neither of us spoke for a moment. I just watched her face, taking in her body language and stunning elegance.

Her attention to detail was perfect. Her hair was pulled back, wrapped in a tight bun. A thin wisp of hair curled down just in front of her ear, caressing her cheek. Her makeup added subtle accent to the shape of her jawline, creating just that much more elegance as I played my eyes along her neck to the curve of her shoulders.

She watched me look her over, past the low cut V of her tight black dress, where the light tan of her braless breasts created an appetizing image of cleavage. The curve of her hips was accentuated by the contrast of black against the lighter background of the room. The dress was short, not reaching nearly mid-thigh, it tempted me to reach the brief distance underneath it to touch her sexual treasures. Her legs were crossed slightly, posed. She knew what an image she was creating. My breathing stopped for a moment, held by her beauty.

Before it got awkward, I took both of her hands in mine and broke the spell with one word.

"Kneel."

I helped her to her knees, then stooped down on one knee in front of her, placing one hand behind her head. I kissed her long and slow, enjoying the soft texture of her lips. I held us together for a moment and then broke it off.

"I missed you." She said softly, with heartfelt passion.

I smiled and stood up close to her, looking down my torso, where her face was only a few inches from my cock which hung heavy in my slacks. The bulge was prominent. I wished I could take a picture.

"I missed you too."

My heart was still pounding from the intoxicating moment at hand.

"Desiree, you've become more dear to me than I could ever explain. I want us to grow together. The closer the better."

I stepped away and returned with the collar and leash in hand. Her eyes widened, locking onto it until I spoke again and her eyes returned to meet mine.

As I detached the leash and dropped it to the floor in front of her, I continued. "You have given me one of the greatest gifts a man can ever receive. What I give in return pales in comparison. It is not balanced. I am the lucky one here. I want you to be mine."

I paused, not knowing if I was conveying what I wanted her to know. I showed her the inscription on the collar. Her lips silently mouthed the words, "Property of Steve"

I needed to hear her thoughts. "What does this mean to you?" I asked.

She was silent for a very long time. I watched emotions and thoughts play out in her facial expressions. Her eyes teared up a little, sparkling in the dim light. She swallowed hard and then spoke softly. "It means you own me."

I smiled and she paused but I waited for more. A quizzical expression crossed her face so I clarified. "Yes..." It was the perfect answer, but not the one that was rooted more deeply in her. "But what does it mean to you."

This girls mind is sharp. Her intelligence, and perceptiveness never miss. Her answer was my version of perfect. "It means that you will treat me like a precious treasure. It means you see me as your greatest gift and that you never want to lose me."

She was quoting me nearly verbatim from many months ago when I had first really been able to explain to her what this type of relationship was and what it meant to me, it was perfect, but also the textbook answer. I wanted more.

"More Desiree. Deeper." My words were soft.

"It means that the way you've always treated me is a reflection of how much you care for me and how much you want me. It means that so many of the fears I've always had are meaningless when I'm with you. It means I'm safe and..." Her eyes welled up. "It means you know how to love me."

I was shocked. Once her dam burst, it overwhelmed me. I was struggling to reign in my emotions. I didn't really think, I just said what was on my mind. "And it means that I see how much love you have for me, too."

Holy crap, I thought. Part of me wished that I had just proposed to her, while the rest of me was just happy. She got it better than I did. If I had any reservations at all before, I couldn't remember them. I unbuckled the collar and knelt down to her level.

"May I?" I asked.

She nodded after dabbing away tears from the corner of her eyes with the crook of her finger the way only a girl who doesn't want to mess up her makeup can.

The tone of her words melted my heart. "Yes sir."

I have this grin that I've never been able to control when I'm really happy. Right now I was hating that grin, and yet not willing to try to hide it. I placed the collar loosely on her neck, turning it so the words were in front, parted in the center by the steel ring. I clipped the leash to it and held it in my hand. I stood up and guided her to her feet then let the leash drop to the floor. I stood back a moment and looked at this beautiful piece of godlike artwork then wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, letting my passions show with no reserve.

I wanted to just let the rest of the night be fun.

"Stay there," I remarked playfully. Her eyes widened and went to the side in her demure, innocent looking way.

"Well, yes sir." She quipped.

I almost ran to my bedroom drawer and brought back a set of 4 custom made cuffs which matched her collar but were thicker and tougher looking because of their adjustability.and padding. I didn't even look at her face as I placed one on each ankle and then one on each wrist, loose and comfortable. I looked back at her. "You may as well start to get used to these too."

I watched her reaction. She looked one wrist cuff over thoroughly. She was hiding a sheepishness. In her eyes she looked a little bit like prey that just realized that they weren't dining with other sheep any more, but a wolf.

I kept my playful tone. "You like?"

Her breathing sped up. "Umm, yes sir?"

Her querying tone was playful, but it was a deflection from the reality that she was nervous and her mind was racing through all the implications as she stood there in matching collar and cuffs with a leash dangling from her neck to the floor. Perfect.

"It's time to celebrate. Come on, let's have some wine." I motioned to the set table and followed my newly acquired, collared, angel in black to her seat, where I pulled out her chair for her.

We ate over light conversation. I didn't want the collar to change our comfortable dynamic too much. I was careful to be just as casual as ever, but I was watching her while she maneuvered around the leash hanging from her new collar like she was afraid to touch it. At one point she fumbled to rest her forearm on the table, adjusting to accommodate the slightly bulky wrist cuff. I didn't say a word about it, letting her wrap her mind around her newfound vulnerability without more influence from me. Eventually that collar would feel like home for her.

She asked me, "Steve, do you want me to wear these all the time?"

I shook my head no. My response registered in her eyes. Seeing that it didn't add up for her, I clarified. "They are for play, my dear. Well, the cuffs are. The collar means more, as you know, but even that I don't expect you to wear constantly, it's for occasions where it's appropriate."

She nodded. "Alright," and after a pause, "That's good. These things would be a pain in the ass..." She paused and I pounced.

"Pain? Ass?" I grinned.

Her expression changed with the realization that what she was saying had a whole new meaning for her. "Pain," and "ass," weren't just words now, they had gravity.

"You were saying?" I asked.

"They'd be awkward." She continued with a knowing smile.

"That's for sure." I agreed, chuckling. "If you start to want to wear the collar more than just when we're together, there are alternatives which I think you'll like.

As our meal concluded I set it aside, leaving my glass of wine half finished. I wanted clear memories of this night. I stepped behind her and pulled her chair back, leading her by the hand so that she twirled in front of me. I watched her graceful body as I led her further around until I was behind her. I stopped her and with a quick motion I unzipped the back of her dress down to the crack of her ass.. She didn't resist and it fell to the floor around her ankles. She kicked it to the side out of habit.

I turned her toward me and put my hands on her hips, holding her away from me and gazing down her body, clad now only in my collar and four cuffs.

The leash dangled down between her breasts to the floor. Her tan, even toned skin provided light contrast to the stark black adornments. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a dark, blood like red. Her black hair trailed over her shoulders and partly curled around one breast. Her eyes sparkled in the dim light, reflecting the dancing light of the candles.

My heart was thumping so strong that I wondered if she could hear it beating louder than the distant crashing of waves. Her beauty was mesmerizing. She truly was my treasure. It humbled me and made me acutely aware of how fortunate a man I had become by virtue of her presence in my life.

I took her leash and pulled her close. She took one step toward me. Her breasts were touching my chest. I could feel her breath and smell her perfume.

Turned her around, I told her to place her hands on the back of the chair, then standing just behind her, I tapped at the inside of her heels with my shoe to get her to spread her legs a little.

My cock began to get hard in my pants. I pressed it up against the crack of her ass and ran my hands over her back, massaging and kneading her muscles.

I bent over her, reaching around to cup her breasts in both hands, squeezing them gently, then more firmly, and then I pinched her nipples with the same increasing pressure until I heard her gasp. Rolling them between my fingers I felt them erect and aroused.

Sliding my hands toward her hips, I ran them down her thighs and up to her ass as I stepped back.

I warned her. "Are you ready for a spanking, girl?"

She replied, "Why do I get a spanking, Sir?" Her tone was playful, bordering on insolent.

I smacked one cheek, cupping it perfectly and making a fairly loud slapping sound.

"Because you are mine, girl." I snapped as I swatted the other cheek.

Her whole body jerked but she held her position.

"Sir?"

"Yes?" I replied, with another questioning tone.

"Do you like to spank me, sir?"

"I do." I replied.

"Then please spank me more, sir. All I want is for you to enjoy me." Her voice sounded playful and girlish, yet deep and seductive.

I swear, this girl was inside my head. I felt blood rush to my cock. I gave in to her wish. I swatted each cheek three more times, rubbing her ass each time as I lined up and took aim for the next one. I was not hitting her with force, so much as finesse. The idea was to sting, and make it loud, not bruise or injure the soft, round mounds of exquisite flesh.

TangleLeg
TangleLeg
11 Followers