Going Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of Justin's hand now on her wetness, while massaging his now fully engorged manhood is more than Denise can stand and she feels she has to touch him - now.

Fumbling for his zipper she pulls it down, fast, and reaches inside to push away his underwear and take hold of his hard, throbbing penis.

"MMM!" escapes both of them as Denise starts to stroke him. His fingers increase their intensity on her as she strokes his hardness.

This is one of Denise's favourite fantasies, to do it in an elevator and she is not about to let this moment pass.

They are still at the 20th floor when she presses the 'Stop" button. She intends to cum here and now she can't wait until they are at his or her place.

Only seconds after the 'Stop' button was pressed, the telephone in the elevator rings.

Denise says, "Let me answer it". She continues to stroke him as she speaks "Hello"

"Hello. Having trouble?"

"Actually, I am taking pictures of the sunset over the city...Is that alright"

"Well, we aren't supposed to stop the elevators for anything," the elderly voice answered. "But it's not very busy right now."

"Well it won't be too too long..." she answers, with a smile to Justin as she continues to massage his hard cock. "Maybe 15 -20 minutes and then the best part of the show will be over,"another smirk.

"Ok, if it gets too busy here with the others I will call you."

"Thank-you so much," she answers with an exaggerated wink to Justin.

"It looks like we have a few minutes to make the best of the view. I want you inside me as the sun goes down," she tells him.

"But first, have you had enough to eat" she smiles as she pulls her gown open to reveal the soft patch of damp hair at her pussy.

Immediately Justin goes to his knees as Denise leans back on the elevator door.

The view of the city is wonderful, and is either accented or lost in the sensation of Justin's tongue as it first touches her burning pussy.

"AAHH!!! That is fantastic!"' she manages to say as she pulls Justin's head into her quivering, fiery hole.

Just the tip of his tongue touches her clit, teasing her with light quick and erratic sensations.

His hands cup her ass cheeks and pull her pussy to his mouth as her hands pull his face into her.

Now with longer licks up and down her lips, interspersed with his quick and light touches of her clit she is becoming increasingly aroused.

The taste and sensation of her is getting to him to, he becomes more and more intense in his licking and sucking on her lips and clit.

She feels her first orgasm imminent and wants to keep it back but is unable to, Justin's nimble tongue is too good and she is already past the point of no return!

"AH, AH, AH, AH! I'm Gonna CUM!" she moans between clenched teeth as she bucks hard against his face.

His manipulations become more focused. With his steady licking of her clit she goes over the top.

"I'm CUMMIINNGG!!!!" she cries out.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure swell out from her pulsing pussy through her body. Her legs go immediately weak and she almost collapses on the floor as Justin licks her lips and thoughtfully avoids her too tender clit through her orgasm.

As the intensity of her orgasm begins to subside she draws Justin up and thanks him with a kiss. His passion has grown in his eyes and unbelievably harder in his pants.

She reaches down as he kisses her back and undoes the clasp of his pants and pushes them and his underwear past his knees.

Denise says to him "Cum deep inside me"' as she moves to the windowed front of the elevator and leans her forearms on the glass.

Justin steps behind her, lifts the back of her gown over her ass, and places the tip of his cock against the tight wet opening of her pussy.

As he presses forward, Denise feels the thick head of his manhood spread her lips.

Once it is past the tight ring of her inner lips she pushes back hard and swallows him completely inside her.

His rigid meat fills her completely and she squirms her bum against his balls as he presses hard against her, moving inside her without withdrawal.

Having completely touched every hidden spot of her vagina, he then begins a slow and deliberate thrusting in and out.

As Denise opens her eyes, she sees her new city opened up in front of her.

The setting sun, the lights of the city add beauty to the passion she feels as Justin is thrusting against her filling her every aching need. She pushes back against him timing her thrusts to his.

His forceful hips are driving his cock deep into her. With each plunge, she feels her passion growing to new heights. She feels his one hand on the small of her back while his other comes around to hold her hip and give more leverage to his deep penetrating forceful thrusts.

She feels his balls coming to slap her clit on every push now and his speed is starting to increase. She realizes now how intensely horny he must be after the day she has given him, and knows that he might cum quite soon.

She wants to cum with him, she wants to feel his cum shooting inside her as she has her own orgasm. Denise reaches down between her legs and to add to the already wonderful sensation of Justin's fantastic dick pounding into her she begins to tickle her clit.

"MMmm this is the most wonderful sex I've had since I can remember," she thinks to herself and feels her own orgasm beginning to swell up inside of her again.

Justin's lunging is reaching a fever pace and she can tell by his short breath and erratic motions that he is near the edge.

"Ah, Ah, here it comes!! I'm cumming inside you!!!!" With a final deep push, he begins to pump his hot cum into her.

The intense sensation of his cum splashing against her deepest spot brings Denise to the edge. Feeling the throbbing of his pulsating cock inside her is too much. Denise is propelled into her second orgasm.

"Oh Justin, I'm cumming on your cock!!" she cries out.

Each one of his twitches is another wave of pleasure inside her as she bucks back against him on every gush of cum into her.

The waves of pleasure, though not as painfully intense as when he licked her are somehow more pleasurable in this cock fuelled orgasm, and they seem to go on and on and on.

Justin leans over her and kisses Denise on the nape of her neck. "Wow, that is the most fantastic thing I could ever have imagined," he tells her.

"Mmm, me too! Do you want to come over to my place and spend the weekend? We could set records." Denise asks.

"I'd love to, I did rest up this afternoon like I was told."

"You'll need it," she smiles.

As they begin to straighten their clothes, the phone in the elevator rings.

"Hello?" Denise answers.

"I'm afraid I'll need you to send down the elevator."

"Ok," she says, "we'll be right down."

"We better go," she tells Justin as she releases the 'Stop' button.

When the doors of the elevator open into the lobby, Justin and Denise step through the crowd that has been waiting for the elevator.

Smiling, they pass the reception area as a voice calls out,

"Did you get some good pictures?"

"Uh huh. Those are memories I'll treasure," she smiles at the old gentleman as she gives Justin a squeeze.

12