Going Up...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not take too much of this torture, as I had already been good and ready half an hour ago. I wanted to return the favour and also have my way with her. I took my hands off her head, and reached down, lifting her up. As she got to her feet, I slid my arms around her waist, lifting her off the floor and taking a step forward, towards the corner of the elevator. I set her on the junction of the handrails, so she could sit on them. I lifted one of her legs and set it against the rail, supporting it, and giving me access at the same time. Roxann hung on to the rail and lay back, head relaxing against the wall as I knelt down in front of her. I let my hands slide up her legs, under the hem of her dress, shifting it aside a bit. I placed my mouth on her calf, just above the edge of the boot, and licked her pantyhose, tracing my way up. Roxann moaned as I worked my way up, licking and stroking her legs at the same time. I felt her place her hands on my hand as I neared her crotch. I could smell her now, her sweet, earthy smell that I so loved.

Roxann had one final surprise for me as I reached her crotch: she was wearing a lovely pair of red satin panties. Nothing lace, not a string or thong but red satin panties, moist in front, but still shiny, smooth and soft. I sat still for a moment, admiring the beauty of those panties, covering her treasure, so perfectly formed. These panties were still covered by pantyhose. As my tongue reached her panties, I licked the moist patch, making Roxann groan. She laid her hands on my head and pushed my head into her crotch, as she ground it against my tongue. I felt she was ready and I wanted her very badly.

My hands went to her crotch and I took her pantyhose between my teeth. With a short, sharp tug, I ripped her pantyhose and created enough room to get to where I wanted to be. Roxann gasped as she felt me rip her pantyhose. My tongue could now lick her panties. I gave it a few licks, and then let my finger caress the moist patch, feeling her warmth from under the silky, smooth, soft fabric. I hooked a finger under the panties and pulled them to the side, revealing her treasure. She had shaved, fully prepared for this weekend. I let my tongue explore her moistness, letting it slide between her lips, over her clit and into her. Roxann guided me with her hands, spreading her legs even more, urging me to go on. Seeing her this way, I wanted her now. I stood up in front of her, and got between her legs. I set the tip of my erection against her lips, at the verge of entry. Roxann gazed intensely into my eyes, laid an arm around me and pushed forward, letting me slide into her. As I did, we both gave a guttural moan, finally being able to release the tension which had been building up between us the whole time.

She then lifted herself off the rail, as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She felt incredible, tight, warm, moist, totally enveloping my erection. Her muscles contracted as I started moving inside her, counteracting my movements, creating the most incredible friction. I let my hands glide over her back, enjoying everything, every sense alive: the silk dress under my hands, her nylon-clad legs around my waist, the view of us in the mirror, as Roxann was wrapped around me. Our movements became more urgent, the tension in our bellies building to a crescendo.

Roxann panted in my ear, urging me on, "Please..."

I then felt the ball of fire, starting in my balls, shooting up and out, into Roxann. At the same time, she arched her back and clenched my erection, reaching her orgasm. As I felt my orgasm crashing over me, wave after wave, filling Roxann, she sank her nails into my back as she rode her own waves of bliss. She looked so beautiful. I was so happy to call her mine.

As the sensations subsided, Roxann regained her senses and looked at me, her blue eyes now soft and loving. We kissed, and then I set her gently back on the handrail. There was one more wonderful moment as my fading erection slid out of her -- once more that wonderful friction, then it was over. Roxann set her heels back on the floor and slid off the rail as I tried to regain my composure. Her dress slid down by itself, hiding the hole in her pantyhose, making her look pristine. She gave me a loving kiss, and then helped me collect my clothes. Not one word was said; it was not necessary.

When I was clothed, Roxann released the elevator, which continued its journey up. We arrived at the floor, and quickly ran out, avoiding the looks of the group of people waiting, looking puzzled at us. Roxann had my hand and was leading us to our room, where the bellboy was waiting. I loved her look; you wouldn't be able to tell what had taken place in that elevator, or that she had a hole in her pantyhose. As the bellboy went in with our luggage, I stood behind her, slipped my arm around her waist and kissed her on her neck.

"Thank you. I did not expect that for this weekend, and it was very much more than I expected!" I whispered in her ear

"But remember, the weekend has just begun," she said as she looked over her shoulder, winked with a coy smile and walked into the room.

What happened after that is another story...

12