Going West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh....please..." you sighed, your eyes so dark they were almost black, your chin dropping down to your chest so our eyes were level now, I could feel the heat of your gaze, pinning me to the spot.

"Tell me....what you want..." I whispered, holding your eyes with mine.

I held your shaft tight then, and rolled your balls gently between my fingers, feeling them tighten again. "Please....please take me... your mouth..." you said, and so I leaned forward and letting my feet drop to the floor, I knelt down and took you gently between my lips, pressing my tongue along the ridge underneath, then sliding you over my tongue to the back of my throat. "Aaaaaaa..!" you moaned, loudly as I moved my head back and let you slide out, then back in again in one stroke. Your head bumped the back of my throat, and I sucked you hard, rubbing my tongue harder along the shaft while I gripped the root with one hand, the other reaching behind you to grasp your buttocks and hold you still. It was so good. You were so hard, so tight, stretched to your full length, throbbing inside me. I could taste your precum now. It tickled the back of my throat and I swallowed.

You groaned again, even louder as my muscles worked against your head. I let you slide out until I could grip the ridge with my lips and press my tongue into the grooves there, and then into the tip so I could taste it more. It was so sweet.

Your hands gripped the edge of the table and your knees buckled, just a little, lowering you just enough so I could almost swallow you. I let you slide right back into my throat and hummed with pleasure. You tasted so damn good.

"Oh Goo..ooodd, don't stop...!" you stammered, gripping the table edge so tight your fingertips turned white. I let you slide in and out of my mouth a few times, each time letting you bump the back of my throat and then gripping your head with my lips. Your breathing became faster and more ragged, your eyes closed.

My pussy ached now, I was so hot, kneeling as I was my pussy was wide open, stretched, and aching for your touch again. I could feel wetness starting to ooze between my lips. I slowed my strokes in and out of my mouth, letting your head fall against my chin. I grabbed your arms and lifted myself upright. You grabbed me quickly and lifted me up on to the table again, lifting my knees up and open wide, then pressing my knees with the flat of your palms. Your head dropped to my pussy. All of a sudden your tongue found my clit, and swirled around it so fast, making me cry out, "Yeeeeeeeessssss! Please!, Oh baby please...."

Once again you pressed your thumbs to each side of my lips, while your tongue swirled up and down and around my clit, then inside for one unbelievable moment.... I screamed, and you pressed harder, your nose rubbing against my clit as your tongue pushed into me again. My internal muscles starting to move in waves in time with your strokes.

I was pinned down, unable to move. It was pure heaven. I couldn't believe what you were doing. Your thumbs pressing my lips together as you flicked my clit gently up and down, and then licking in long strokes up and down. Liquid oozed out of me, and you lapped it up like honey.

"Please, please baby, please....." I begged you, "....it's so good baby, you're so good.....please baby take me..."

You moved so quickly then, I didn't have time to blink. Your arms were under me and your head pressed against my lips. Your face was intense and eyelids lowered, then you thrust into me, twice..... I gasped, and I was gone. My eyes closed and I wrapped my legs tight around your waist as you took me.....again and again and again you thrust into me. Slowly at first, gradually making each stroke deeper, until my lips rubbed against your root. The soft hair tickling me there, my liquid coating your shaft. Standing upright, your head back, you pressed hard into me, grinding your hips into my thighs and pressing me hard into the table top. I screamed again, and came so hard I saw stars.

Wave after wave of intense deep pleasure engulfed me. I was swept away and floated there, on the crest of each wave, as you thrust again and again and again, long sliding strokes in and out of me, almost to the tip and then pounding into my depths again. I came again and again, moving in sync with you. Each wave seeming to stretch and lengthen, each thrust making me keen from deep in my chest.

The table was bouncing with each stroke, banging against the wall. Each thud matched with a grunt from your throat. You grabbed my hips and ground me again, deeper still into my cervix. I could feel you harden and throb again, and I knew you were coming.

"Baby pleeeeeeaaasssee...." I moaned, my pussy convulsed, my lips rippling around your shaft as another wave hit me. I came and squeezed you so hard, feeling every inch of you tighten. You held your breath, then cried out and thrust deeper again, deeper than ever before and held yourself deep inside me. You exploded as you came, an explosion of breath leaving your mouth as your cock pumped again and again. You leaned forward right over my body, willing yourself even deeper inside if that were only possible.

I moaned with each pulse of your cock inside me, clinging to your shoulders and pressing my heels into your back. We rocked back and forth as the waves subsided, our breaths gasping in time and then breaking their rhythm as we regained our balance, until at last you stilled and your head dropped onto my chest.

"Oh fuck....yes" you gasped, breathing hard, and you looked into my eyes again, the heat subsiding and your pupils contracting as you regain your focus. I release my legs and let my hands slide down your arms, my body suddenly limp and still quivering from the intensity of my orgasms.

"Jesus wept....that was intense....been wanting to do that for hours, but I thought it was too soon...You don't mess around do you?" you gasped, wiping your face with the back of one hand.

"I don't know what possessed me" I said, and laugh as you roll your eyes.

Gently you pull out and lift me so I'm sitting up, I have to grab hold of your shoulders again, oooh head rush... lovely.

You wrap your arms around me and keep me steady, then smile and look into my eyes. "You OK? I'm going to have to let go in a sec and sort out my strides before I fall over!" I laugh again and let you go, holding the edge of the table to keep myself steady. You duck down and grab your pants and jeans and pull them up, and step back to steady yourself again.

"Do you still want tea? I think the kettle might be a bit cold...." You turn and switch it back on look over your shoulder at me, sitting there, naked, flustered, hair all messed up and my pussy wet with our come and still throbbing.

"Dayum, lady, I think you seduced me" you drawl, all mock seriousness, then your face crumples and you laugh, a lovely deep belly laugh. Your face is transformed, no longer the intense stares and far away look. Your eyes are sparkling now and the lines of your face have relaxed into softer waves, like sand on a beach.

"Well......I don't usually let things go so fast, it's true, but I dunno, the way we were talking earlier, about travelling and stuff. I just suddenly felt like......I didn't want the moment to pass and then you'd be gone and we'd have missed the opportunity to get to know each other properly...." I was babbling. I ran out of words, and he just looked at me like I was telling him the most important thing in the world, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"You know, if you hadn't made the first move I would have just let you talk until I fell asleep and embarrassed myself in the morning...." He stammered, looking slightly sheepish.

I blushed. I didn't know what to say.

The kettle boiled and clicked off, so he turned to pour the water into the cups. Aaaah tea. The great smoother over of awkward moments.

I let myself drop to the floor and grabbed my underwear, didn't want hot liquids near my nethers. He put the cups down on the table and poured milk and spooned the sugar while I dressed and sort of tidied my hair a little. We sat down in the chairs and drank our tea. I noticed the first rays of the sun peeping over the rooftops. I yawned, and yawned again, a big one, and he looked at me again and smiled.

"Come on. Sam won't be up for hours. Let's turn in before it gets too light."

I could only stand up, another yawn took me so I couldn't talk. I grabbed my tea and followed him out of the kitchen, pausing to grab the rest of my clothes. We found our way upstairs to a spare room, a double bed and soft covers, and finally, our arms around each other, we fell asleep.

The following Spring, we watched the sun set from a beach in California, as far west as we could go. Our bikes ticked and creaked in the heat. We had just made it in time on our last leg, eighty miles in one glorious run along the PCH to the perfect spot, unspoiled and deserted, at least for now. The tourists were dwindling now at the end of the day, we were almost completely alone, and nobody bothered us. So we sat on the sand, huddled together cross legged with our arms around each other, and stared out to sea. It was so perfect, I felt a lump in my throat, but my smile was a mile wide. We had fulfilled our dream of the perfect ride west, as far as we could go, and we were going back home together, to his home. It turned out he lived quite a long way west of Wandsworth, in Cornwall, in a little house perched on a cliff overlooking a tiny bay, facing straight out into the Atlantic.

The perfect spot to watch the sun set, every sunset.

12