Going With It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean stared at her body...her small shapely breasts and beautiful hips and legs. He looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her pussy. She had just trimmed her pubic hair that morning and it looked so sexy. He took her hand and turned her around so he could see her back and her incredible ass.

He nodded and then kissed her...softly at first...then harder. He pulled her hips up to his and their bodies mashed together. His cock was pressing into her hips beneathe his jeans. Ana just moaned and whimpered softly. When they parted, she whispered...

"Fuck me, Sean. Please. Right now." She sank down to her knees before him. He just stared into her eyes and began unbuttoning his shirt. I moved over to a big arm chair and settled back to watch. I unzipped my pants and groped for my cock and I watched Ana tear at the zipper on Sean's Jean's. He threw his shirt to the side and then eased himself onto the couch. Ana knelt between his legs. She took off his jeans, tennis shoes and his socks, then he stood back up so she could get at his cock. The bulge in his underwear was gigantic. Ana salivated over it and looked up into his eyes again.

"You want this cock, don't you?" He asked her.

She just nodded and slipped her fingers into his waistband. Slowly, she pulled his boxers down...and revealed his cock. When she saw it...her eyes widened for a second and her mouth dropped open even further. "Oh my god," she gasped. "It's fucking gorgeous."

I had to agree. I'm not homosexual, but his cock did look impressive in the dim light...as did the rest of his body. He was a golden tan all over. His chest was well muscled and he obviously worked out a lot. Excellent muscletone in his legs as well. And hardly any hair on his body except his head. Any woman would have wanted him just for his body and face. But, then my eyes moved down his body, to his cock. It was only half erect, but it was still enormous. Ana and I both were just staring at it. I had seen a lot of porn and Sean's cock wasn't the biggest I'd ever seen. But, it was certainly a lot bigger than mine. His balls were the size of eggs and hung low just in front of Ana's face. I started stroking my cock.

Ana gently reached up and cupped his balls in one hand. Then she took his large shaft in the other and started stroking it. She watched her hand move up and down on his shaft, practically drooling. His cock enlarged to full erection while she watched. It was huge and thick and heavy.

"Oh, yes!" She hissed, softly. "That's fucking gorgeous."

Her fingernails dragged across his balls as she stroked him. She struggle to get her hand all the way around the thick shaft. She kept stroking and then finally sucked the giant head of his cock into her mouth. She just took the head at first...sucking and licking around the rim. Sean just stood there watching her worship his cock, not making a sound. The room was silent except for the sucking sounds that Ana's mouth made on his cock. She sucked and licked and stroked his cockhead. Then, she started moaning, pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"I love this cock, Sean. I love sucking on it." She took it back into her mouth and began trying to shove the whole length down her throat. I leaned in, fascinated. Sean started gently rocking his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth.

"Ooh, yeah. Suck on that big cock, Ana." he whispered. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"That looks so hot," I said. "You weren't lying about how big it was."

"Nope. Mmm..and I'm about to fuck the living shit out of your wife with it, too," he laughed. "Ooh, she's a good little cocksucker. Most girls don't even bother to try and take it all."

Ana moaned aloud, aroused by his bragging.

"Heheh. Well, she's never gone down on me like that, so I'm as surprised as you. I've never seen her like this..."

Ana moaned again and finally got his whole cock down her throat. She promptly came up for air after nearly gagging. "...fuck..." she said. Then, she went right back at it. Her head bobbed up and down faster and she stroked him with both hands. My own cock was throbbing. I was about to bring myself off any second...

She licked his balls and sucks each one into her mouth. All the noises her mouth was making were driving me crazy.

"...fuck, your balls are huge," Ana observed in amazement. "I love it..."

I couldn't take anymore. I came at that point. I groaned and spewed come all over myself. I heard Sean laughing. She looked down at Ana. "Well, he didn't last long..." Ana smiled.

"He rarely ever does," she told him.

"ohhh...fuck," I groaned from my chair.

Sean pulled Ana to her feet and then laid her back on the couch. She whimpered and moaned. He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. She wrapped her limbs around his broad back and dug her ankles into his ass.

"Oh, fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

I watched as Sean teased her cunt with the tip of his cock. I moved over to the side of the couch for a better view. My own come was still all over my clothes. I leaned in close. I had to see this. Ana was moaning and begging him to fuck her. I had never seen her so wild. I found myself inwardly cheering for the man who was about to fuck my wife senseless right in front of me. He just kept teasing the poor girl with the tip of his mighty rod.

"You want this cock, cunt?"

"Oh, yes! Oh, FUCK YES!" If she got much louder, I was sure the neighbors would hear since we lived in a small community of town homes. I didn't care in the least. Ana's legs were splayed out like she was doing the splits and her toes were pointing and curling. She was moaning like a cat in heat. She was on the verge of orgasm and he hadn't even entered her. He was just pummeling her clit the the tip of his cock. He was an expert at it, I could see. She was dripping wet. Her own come was leaking down her thighs, making them wet and shiny in the failing light.

"Fuck her!" I cheered. "Fuck her, man...fuck my wife!"

He reached out and took her hand, holding his cock just at her entrance with her writhing on it. She was undulating her hips, trying to make him put it in. He sucked her ring finger into his mouth. Ana emitted a horrendously loud squeal and started yelling "Take me...oh,yes, take me!" Only after a moment did I realize what he was doing. He sucked her wedding band into his mouth and pulled it off of her finger with his teeth. Then, he spat it on to the floor behind him. My cock sprang to life again and I quickly got naked.

"You want this big cock, baby? Here it is!" And with that, he shoved his cock into her beautiful pussy. I watched as every inch slid into her without effort. But, it certainly wasn't because she was loose. She was so wet and slick that he just slipped right in. "FUCK, it's tight!" he growled. "Now, fuck me, slut!"

She was writhing like crazy. He didn't move. She did all the work. She was desperate to please him, I could tell. She stared up at his face, looking for some sign that all her writhing and bouncing were pleasuring him.

She writhed on his cock some more. "Oh, fuck, Sean! It's so big! "It's so goddam big! It feels like you're splitting me open! It's burning me up, baby! YES! YES! YES!" She grunted and groaned as she reach forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. I was stroking my cock just a few feet away.

He picked her up like she was a feather and stood up straight. Then, he leaned backward slightly to afford her movement. She wrapped herself around him and started fucking as hard as she could manage. Her cum was dripping from his balls onto the floor. He started bouncing her up and down on his big rod. She loved it. She seemed to trust him completely. They stared into each other's eyes as they fucked.

"Oh fuck, I'm your slut, baby! I'm your fucking slutwhore! Never stop fucking me!" She came again, screaming his name. "Oh Sean! OH, YES SEAN! OH SEAN YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD, BABY!"

"Fuck her, Sean!" I cheered as I watched and stroked myself. "Fuck her hard! She needs it! She needs that big cock!"

He laid her down on the couch again and started plowing into her cunt. Big long strokes. I watched his muscles tense as he expertly rammed in and out. He grunted like an animal with each thrust. "UNNNGH! UHHHHHNNNNGH!!! Take that big cock, slut!" Her toes were curling and she was coming over and over again. One orgasm after the other. I couldn't take it anymore.

I leaned forward and announced that I was about to come. Ana looked over at me and held out her hand. I started coming and she held it there while I shot my seed all over her fingers. I collapsed back against the arm of the couch and watched Ana lick her fingers clean while Sean fucked her. His grunts became moans and his thrusts were faster. Ana cheered him on and so did I.

"Come inside me, baby! Oh baby, please come in my cunt!"

"Come inside my wife, Sean. She wants it. She wants it bad."

He continued fucking her...building to what was sure to be a huge release. His face was getting red and veins were popping out all over his face and neck. Ana was just howling his name. She could barely take it anymore. I decided to try and help him over the top.

"She's not on the pill, Sean. If you come, you're gonna get her pregnant. Fuck her pregnant, Sean! Fuck my wife pregnant!"

Ana seemed to love this. She screamed and came. Sean liked it too. But, he didn't come inside her.

"I want you to see me come on her!" He barely managed to get all the words out before her pulled his cock free of her cunt and held it over her body. He gripped it at the base....and the first shot of come practically flew across the room. Then, it started shooting in huge wads, all over Ana's face and her tits. Ana let it hit her face without complaint but started smearing the come the fell to her tits all over her body. It was amazing. He just kept coming. I'd never seen so much come in my life, not even in porn. It looked as if he had spewed a quart. It was in her hair, on her lips, all over her tits and neck. It pooled in her clavicle in huge clumps. She ran her fingers through his come and groaned. Her fingers ran all the way up her tits, over her neck and into her hair as she smeared his come all over her face and then licked started licking her hands clean.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she smiled like a satisfied cat.

After all this, I was totally spent. Sean lay back on the couch and Ana lay there with him. They looked beautiful. He head was laying on his hip as he reclined. She kissed his softening cock and played with it, never taking her big brown eyes off of it. She was still covered in his cum.

"God...it's even huge when it's not hard," she marveled.

"It'll be hard again in a few minutes," he told her.

Ana smiled. "mmmm...good. My little pussy needs more of this gorgeous cock."

Indeed, he did get hard again in just a few minutes. This time, he took her upstairs and fucked her in our bed. I went up to watch.

While they were fucking, he said, "You like watching me fuck your wife in your bed?"

I just nodded.

Ana's cunt was still drenched and I could see his cum in her hair and all over her tits while they fucked. The room smelled of so much sex it was almost overwhelming. He made her come like a banshee and made our headboard bang against the wall. Laying beside them, I reached out and grabbed Ana's foot and kissed her toes and licked them while she was getting fucked. I could see the muscles in Sean's back flexing while he thundered back and forth in her cunt. Ana cried out his name over and over again. The two of them made a beautiful picture. Ana sucked on his nipple and reached down between her legs and brushed her nails across his big heavy balls. This made Sean fuck her really hard. His balls slapped against her ass with each thrust and made a wonderful clapping sound. I had never fucked her like this. Ana was loving it.

For a moment, he slowed down and I just watched them kiss and suck on each other's tongues. Gradually he started fucking her harder and faster, building her toward a climax. The headboard started thunking against the wall. Ana held on for dear life and howled. They came at the same time. This time, Sean held his cock inside her and shot his whole load into her thirsty cunt. They lay in each other's arms and kissed passionately.

We all lay there exhausted for a while. Then, he picked her up and took her into the shower, where I could hear them fucking again. She kept saying his name and telling him that she was his little slut. I lay there on our bed and finally drifted to sleep. I woke up a few hours later to find Ana on top of Sean, bouncing on his thick cock. She was telling him how big he was the whole time.

"You're so fucking big! Such a huge fucking stud cock! Fuck yeah! That's a real cock! Knows how to make a lady come! Fuck yeah!"

I rolled over and went back to sleep.

In the morning, I didn't see either one of them in bed. When I went looking, I found them out by the pool, fucking in one of the loungers. He was on top of her, fucking her silly. They were both covered in suntan oil and looked so hot that I started stroking myself, watching them. She was cumming so loud that I was sure the neighbors would hear her. I started making breakfast. After a while, they came inside and Ana had Sean's come all over her tits. He sat down at the kitchen table and she sat in his lap. They kissed and fondled each other playfully until breakfast was served.

That night, I let them have the bedroom and I slept downstairs and listened to them fuck for several hours. Sean gave her a great fuck in the shower. Later, I heard the bed creaking and banging against the wall while I watched a movie. I went up to look in on them and saw Sean really giving it to her. Her legs were splayed out and her toes were pointing and curling. I could clearly see how his big cock was stretching her sweet little cunt. His balls were slapping against her ass. She came several times and then he shot a big load onto her tits. He seemed pretty tired after that, but I was just getting charged up. So, I stripped out of my clothes and offered Ana my hard cock. She sucked me off for a while and then I fucked her from behind. She didn't come, but she got real close as I pounded her cunt. While I fucked her, she moved over and sucked and licked Sean's balls and stroked his cock. It started getting hard again. I came inside her and then collapsed. Ana moved up beside me and kissed me. I could taste cum in her mouth. A little later, I went back downstairs and fell asleep. I woke up at around two in the morning and could hear him fucking her hard.

Sean went home the next day. I drove him to the airport and he thanked me for letting him have my wife for the weekend. I told him I enjoyed it and that my sex life with Ana would likely improve because of the experience.

When I got home, Ana was still naked and laying out by the pool. I went outside and laid next to her. She thanked me for letting her have fun and not being jealous. She said that her pussy had never been so tired, but she offered to give me a blowjob. She got me off and swallowed all my come.

Our sex life did improve. For a few days she was just too worn out to fuck, but later in the week she was naked when I got home from work. I fucked her while she talked about Sean's huge member. This became a regular thing and I loved it. So did Ana.

Sean and Ana continued to have phone sex from time to time. Then, he invited her to come visit him after finals. Ana agreed of course and I put her on a plane to go see him with the understanding that they would videotape at least some of their fucking. When she got home, Ana smiled and handed me a videocassette.

I immediately took it over to the TV and was treated to a great scene of Ana getting double teamed by Sean and his friend Chris at their frat house. Chris was not as well hung as Sean but he had a great body and he fucked her good. They took turns fucking her and they both came inside her at the end.

She told me that she really enjoyed fucking two men at the same time. It made her feel sexy because they both wanted her so much.

I knew how they felt.

12