Gold Coast Gang Bang

Story Info
They invite another couple to join them.
1.6k words
3.82
99.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are just back from a holiday at Surfers. Hardly a holiday as we were flat out working the whole time on making the most of pleasurable opportunities! We've always tried anything new in the sex department because life's short and you're dead a long time.

We were staying in one of the many high rises with a view of the sea, and other high rises of course! Every morning we'd got into the routine of going down the beach to check out the talent - there's sure no shortage of it - tits, pecs and arses everywhere. When it got too hot for us, we'd head back up to our unit for some royal fucking. Jenny, my wife, is 29, with long blonde hair and a great body. I'm 32, average looks but with a 9 inch uncut cock so we can get some of our own heat going.

Anyway this day we'd got back from the beach and had a shower. I was sitting on the bed when Jenny came out wrapped in her complimentary bathrobe. She stood in front of the huge glass door to our balcony, surveying the view. The view was definitely better with her in it. I love the way her arse jiggles when she walks and tits are very fine as all the guys at the beach could tell you. It always turns me on watching the appreciative stares of men and women alike when she walks past. We both knew we were going to fuck soon, it was just a matter of when, and how! We'd been really turned on by the morning at the beach and had been teasing each other with sly touches ever since. Brushing against each other, accidental like.

I got up and stood behind her, breathing in her soapy smell. My hard on poked out from under my bathrobe. I started kissing her neck and shoulders the way I knew she liked it, moving her long blonde hair to the side and gently loosening her robe down the front so I could slip my hand in.

Jen responded, rubbing her cheeks backwards and forwards against my hard cock, which by now was sticking its full 9 inches up and down the crack of her arse. It felt so good I thought I might come there and then. I kept rubbing, knowing that a fuck would be better, but not wanting to stop.

Reaching around in front of Jenny I slipped a hand into her robe and ran my palms in circles over her tight pink nipples. I knew she loved it because her hips bucked back towards me. I let one hand trail down further across her tanned stomach to her shaved twat. We both love the feel of smooth pussy. I let a finger tap her hairless clitoris while my other hand opened her cunt lips with a squelch. I slipped first two, then four fingers into her wide open pussy. She fucked hard on them as her hot honey drooled out all over my hand.

When she couldn't stand it any more Jen pleaded with me to fuck her. I made her beg just a little so she'd really appreciate what she was going to get. I slid the robe off her shoulders and slipped my cock between her legs. It was so slimey with juice that the head slipped backwards and forwards all the way from her dripping pussy to her tight arsehole. It was so hot it felt like we were fucking already before I got it into her.

I pushed her up against the window I until her tits were flattened against the glass. Jenny thrust back like a whore on heat and I grabbed a handful of each arse cheek and opened her cunt up wide. Then I slammed into her, jamming my wet cock to the hilt in her juice filled crack. Her cunt felt like hot jelly smeared all over the length of my dong. She pushed back hard, bracing herself against the window. Her thrust caught me off guard and I overbalanced and ended up in a heap on the floor. I thought it was funny but next thing Jenny's on the floor next to me scrabbling around to get her robe back on and yelling there's perverts watching from the balcony of a nearby block of units.

Jumping up I saw a couple, probably about our age, waving and smiling, not more than fifty metres away. Jenny hid behind me and said," I wonder how long they've been watching?" I was pretty pissed about not going on with it. All I wanted to do was get back to fucking. I thought about closing the curtains. They waved some more. They were both in swimmers. She had a nice figure and brown hair. He was a bit taller than me and blonde. Jenny reached around cheekily and waved my rapidly shrinking cock at them. "Why don't we invite them over and see?" she asked pulling back hard on my shaft.

We'd always fantasised about having sex with another couple. It sounded good, especially when Jen was jerking my cock, "Why not?" Jenny grabbed a pillowcase and wrote our room number on it in big red lipstick, holding it up to the window for them to see. They looked at each other, said something, and gave us the thumbs up.

We got our robes back on and started a drink. It took five long minutes before we heard a knock on the door. Michael and Sandy introduced themselves while I suggested a drink and a smoke to ease the tension. It got us relaxed a little but there was so much anticipation in the air something had to give. Finally Sandy couldn't take any more. She suggested it was their turn to put on a show. She took off her tee shirt and bikini top, freeing her small pointy breasts. Next she turned around and bent over, slowly easing her bikini down to reveal a tight hot cunt. I glanced at Jenny. She was licking her lips - so was I. We were both longing to taste that pussy with some long deep tonguing.

Next Michael dropped his swimmers and motioned to Sandy to suck him while he stood in front of her. Not waiting for an invitation she grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth. His shaft was just a bit shorter than mine but as thick as a wrist and Sandy had to strain open wide to take him into her moist mouth. As she sucked, Sandy rocked backward and forward, moving that delectable twat closer to us while she really slimed up and down Michael's jutting shaft.

I leaned over and started to feel up Jenny's cunt. It was more sloppy than I'd ever felt it before. She just couldn't take her eyes off Sandy's glistening slit, except to watch the head job that is! Sliding down onto her knees, Jenny pulled away from my fingering and started attacked Sandy's twat, sucking and slurping like there was no tomorrow. Not to be left out I positioned myself under Jenny's bush, tonguing in and out like a fucking cock while I pounded my prick with both hands.

After a while this action was too much for Sandy. She suggested we get on the bed. Michael lay down holding his thick dick upright. Jenny looked at me questioning. I nodded, turned on by the thought of her fucking this bloke. I could see that same look on his face as I had from blokes all morning at the beach. Only difference was he was going to get it. He wanted to fuck my wife - badly. Sandy sat on Michael's face and rolled a condom over his dick. Then Jenny straddled him and sank down on his cock with a heavy grunt. Taking all of his thick cock in one go strained her cunt wide into thin lips that sucked at his cock. Jenny's mouth fastened over one of Sandy's hard nipples slobbering wetly.

I had to get in the act or burst. Grabbing a tube of KY I lubed up Jenny's arse, sliding my finger around the mouth of her tight hole. I tried to slowly insert a finger into her brown crevice but she was pounding up and down so much it jammed into her. She gasped aloud but kept banging. I pulled out the finger, aimed my slimey fuckhead at her half opened arsehole, and pushed. Two short jabs and it was in, tight and hot. Michael must have felt it too. He went berserk, fucking up to meet my jabs downwards and chewing on the cunt in his face. Jenny pushed back against the two cocks in her. I could feel the shaft of this complete stranger rubbing against mine as we both pounded my wife's holes, our balls slapping sweatily together.

By this time Sandy was busy slobbering and panting at Jenny's tits. It was all too much for me. I pulled out and blasted come in and all over Jenny's arse. I felt like it would never stop. I've never felt so much come or seen it blast so far and hard. Sandy jumped off the bed and licked all the white juice off Jenny's arse like a milk-starved kitten. The tongue in Jenny's arse started her off and she came like she was having a fit. Finally she rolled off Michael, and Sandy took her place, ripping the condom off before she slid on for a ride. It took about thirty seconds before they both shot their bolts. Me sucking on Sandy's succulent little breasts and Jenny playing with Michael's balls probably helped!

While we were getting our breath back Michael told us they were leaving in the morning to fly back to Sydney, so we arranged to meet after dinner for a farewell fuckfest. Guess where we're going for holidays next year?

All comments, suggestions, photos, stories welcome. We can only get better.