Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Her hand, still holding her bra, cupped her sex and squeezed; an action that did little to help her cause. Quickly she moved her hand away, dropping her bra and finding Chad's briefly neglected cock instead. The feeling of his penis in her hand made her pussy feel even wetter and she heard herself breathing faster suddenly.

"Oooh damn," she whispered, "I want it!"

Her fingers tightened around her son's cock, discovering that it too had been leaking it's slippery lubrication profusely. Her fingers spread the liquid around and she began to toss him off once again while Chad continued to explore her breasts, discover her most sensitive places - and turn both of them on.

The downside of all this excitement was that it was almost an overload for Chad and suddenly he realised that his orgasm was near. Immediately he stepped away from his mother and cupped his hands over his quivering organ.

"No, stop mum," he gasped, "I'll come if you're not careful."

"I thought that was what you wanted?" asked Kim as she reached her hands out to push his away and to hold his cock again.

"Yeah, but not that quickly," he sighed, "I wanted to make it last."

She held his overheated shuddering penis, just held it without moving while she considered what to do next. It seemed a waste to just toss him off onto the floor and anyway, she'd just cleaned everything and she'd have to do the floor again...more than that, she wanted something more than just some relief for him.

In a moment or two she reached her decision and, still holding his cock, she sank gracefully to her knees. Then she pulled his cock towards her, causing Chad to take a little step closer.

"Would you like me to suck you off?" she breathed, her warm breath whispering over his sensitive bell end.

Chad was quivering all over now and was quite unable to speak or even to nod his head as Kim looked up at her son's disbelieving face.

"Would you like that?" she asked.

"Ooooh fuck - yeahhh!" he managed to say.

To tease him, she leaned forward and swiped her tongue over the tip of her son's penis - an action that set him quivering and jerking again and which also set her mouth ablaze and her pussy to contracting once more. It was obviously the right thing to do!

Chad was silent again - struck dumb with sheer excitement. His mother was about to suck him off; a pleasure that he'd seen in magazines and on the internet but had yet to experience and he was beyond speech. And not only that, this was his own lovely mother whose mouth was about to be used on his cock. It was all he could do to stand still as he watched his mother close in on his erection.

His penis glowed with slippery lubrication and with heated blood and kept jerking without his help and then Chad gasped as his mother's lips met his cock.

"Ahhhhh!" he breathed, "Oh fuck yeahhh!"

Kim's lips closed around the end of his cock and sucked as if to pull his flesh into her through a tiny hole. Chad gasped anew as she teased him - then gasped again as she let go.

He looked down just as his mother looked up.

"Do you want me to go on?" she asked, not that she had any intention of stopping now!

"Oh God yeah," said Chad breathlessly, "Don't stop mum!"

"Ok - here we go then!" she concluded.

She leaned forward with her mouth open and simply let Chad's penis slide between her soft and gentle lips. She applied no pressure, nor did she use her tongue until she felt his cock press against the back of her mouth - an action that brought a gasp from her son and a small cough from herself. She might end up deep-throating him one day, but not yet...

Then she closed her lips around his cock, capturing it firmly and then she adjusted the depth and began sliding her wet tongue over and around the knob.

She loved the way his cock jerked and shuddered now and she felt the gush and taste of a small flood of precum as she excited him. Already he was close to the finale - young Chad had already been aroused and primed and now, this extra stimulation was almost too much.

She saw Chad's hands moving, his fingers twisting and tightening as she probed and caressed his penis; as she aroused him like no-one had done before.

Then briefly she let his penis escape while she spoke.

"You're very close, aren't you darling?" she asked, knowing exactly what the answer would be and Chad nodded quickly.

"You ready then?" she asked again and Chad's nodding grew faster and more energetic.

"Let's do it!" she finished - then she popped his cock back into her mouth.

The sudden sensation sent a big shockwave right through Chad's body and his hips automatically thrust his cock forward. Kim had been expecting such a reaction and she was able to accommodate his thrust without choking - but he'd still managed to get his penis briefly into the restricted passage of her throat.

'Later' she thought, 'Some day soon, my darling boy.'

Then she concentrated on sucking him off, forming her lips tighter around his shaft while her hand and her tongue both began to work hard.

Chad's cock was rigid now while his legs and hips trembled and he had to steady himself by holding onto his mother's shoulders, an action that she enjoyed but although it felt good to have her son's hands on her, they'd feel even better if they were on her tits!

With one hand she found one of his and moved it, sliding it down over the swell of her heaving breast until he began to explore, massaging her flesh and squeezing her excited nipple but the extra delight was too much for Chad.

"Ahhh mum, mum - you're making me come, gonna come!" he gasped, his hips jerking furiously, "Here it comes!"

"Mmmmm," she replied, too busy now to speak - because she could feel his orgasm arriving.

Quite apart from the solidity of his erection, Chad's cock now felt hotter and harder too and it was certainly pushing urgently against her lips, tongue and mouth itself.

"Uuuggghh!" grunted Chad and Kim felt his first explosion as it splashed against the back of her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around his knob, catching the next gush of spunk and savouring the delicious taste. She swallowed almost unintentionally but then shuddered deliciously as the feeling of his warm spunk sliding down her throat thrilled her. Another big gush of cum hit her tongue - and another and she swallowed again, wanting and making room for even more. But after one more flood of warm wetness that made everything inside Kim squirm and contract Chad was finished; his first oral orgasm now completed. He let out a long breath and a deep sigh and she knew that he had given her his all.

Slowly she allowed his sensitive penis to retract from her mouth and to slip from her clinging lips, her tongue following it to catch the last little bit of his ejaculated spunk, then she looked up at her son.

He was completely knackered right now; his shoulders had dropped and his mouth was agape - his orgasm had obviously been a very good one!

"Bloody hell mum, where did you - I mean how did - nah, just wow!" he said, his mind overcome by the excitement and pleasure that his mum had given him, "Phew, that was good, bloody good!"

He slumped back against one of the kitchen units, his cock hanging depleted and content as he watched his mother stand up. Her breasts were still exposed and her nipples still stood out proudly but as he watched she pulled her top back on again, not bothering with her bra.

Chad let out a small and perhaps disappointed sigh and Kim smiled at him self-consciously.

"What's the matter darling," she said as she let her shoulders roll around, her action making her breasts sway within her top, "Oooh, I know, you wanted to slide your cock between my tits, didn't you?"

Her deliberately wicked words made Chad's wilted cock jerk suddenly upwards and Kim's smile widened.

"We'll have to see about that then," she chuckled, "Some time soon perhaps."

"Can't we do it now," said Chad as he stroked his newly rising erection, "Please mum."

"No sweetheart, I've got other things to do," she said, "Come on, put it away or go and play with it!"

"I want you to play with it again," moaned Chad as he held his stiff cock out towards her, "That was so good I've just got to have some more and I'll be ready again in a minute or two."

Kim stepped closer to him and took hold of his cock but instead of rubbing it she pushed it back inside his shorts, then she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Later," she said, "Your dad will be home again tomorrow but then he's got a meeting to attend down in Sydney next week and we'll have time for some more fun then, ok."

Chad's face fell although inside him his heart leapt happily. There was going to be a 'next time' and he even knew when now!

"Ok," said Chad, giving in, "You promise?"

"I don't break my promises," said Kim as she stroked Chad's arm, "Now go on - off you go."

Quickly grabbing a handful of biscuits and a can of coke from the fridge Chad left, beaming a final big smile to his mother and soon he was on his bed, lazily stroking his cock as the memories reran in his mind.

Kim didn't have a lot to do but she always liked things to be dust-free and tidy so she patrolled the lounge, flicking and wiping away imaginary mess until she was content. She worked almost on autopilot though, her mind full of the feel and taste and scent of her son's urgent penis, until she glanced at the clock. Nearly time to visit her husband in hospital again, she realised, the sobering thought instantly blanking out her earlier memories. She debated with herself as to whether she even needed to care for him but eventually accepted that it was her duty to do so and anyway, as he expected to be out the following day this would be her last visit apart from collecting him.

Dressed decently now, Kim knocked on Chad's door and opened it even before he responded, only to find herself smiling broadly as she looked at her son.

He was on his bed as usual, flat on his back with his earphones on while one hand played with his exposed erection and it wasn't until she moved closer that he noticed her.

He gasped in shock briefly before he relaxed as he realised that it was his mother and that she was far from unhappy, then he lifted his hips to present his rigid cock to her.

"Oh mum, please, come and play with me again, come and rub it for me," he pleaded, "I need you!"

"Be patient," she admonished, "We'll get another chance soon, I'm sure."

"Yeah but I want you now," groaned Chad but Kim held her hand up to silence him.

"No," she said firmly, "I'm just off to the hospital to see your dad so I'll be an hour or two."

"Oh mum," moaned Chad hopefully, "Can't you just...? It won't take long!"

"No and I mean no," she answered, "Just wait darling, I won't let you down."

Chad let go of his cock and it fell back to lie fatly on the outside of his shorts, his arousal slowly subsiding.

"Anyway, I've got to go so I'll see you when I get back," she said as she leaned down to kiss her son, "Be good - and save that load for me, eh!"

Instantly, as Kim's firm breasts rested on his chest, Chad's penis jerked into erection once again but Kim wasn't taken in.

"Behave," she said, as she patted his cock, "I'll see you soon."

Then with a blown kiss she was gone and a few moments later Chad heard the car pulling away down the drive. He slumped back once again with excitement bubbling not far below the surface as he envisioned their next meeting.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers