Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started kissing again and now already very excited, their kissing turned into wet, sloppy and wild oral sex. And now, entirely comfortable with each other they made love completely, each sucking of their lips being like the kisses of her pussy on his cock, each thrust of his tongue being like the thrust of his penis. Each movement was now erotic and stimulating until their love-making began to turn into real fucking once again, their bodies twisting and turning urgently together, their loving limbs now as inexorably intertwined as tropical vines.

"Oh fuck – gonna come again," gasped Chad as Kim's body thrilled him once more, "Getting' close now mum."

"Yes darling, do it – I'm ready," she husked, her whole body tightening up, "Just don't stop now!"

"Can't, can't stop," he answered, his penis now thumping powerfully into his mother's wet and willing hole, "Oh fuck, here it comes!"

His hips were now almost vibrating, so fast were his thrusts while his lungs worked almost as hard as they sucked more oxygen into his laboured body and all the time Kim just tried to hold still as he worked on her pussy, as she let her own system build to it's climax.

"Ah, ah, ah," gasped Chad as he pistoned his cock in and out of her overheated hole, "Yess, yesss, I'm coming mum, I'm coming!"

With a final mad flurry of thrusts and grunts from Chad and groans from Kim, they felt the sudden tightness of everything as emotions and feelings and sensations suddenly peaked.

"Uuuhhhh, uhhhhhhh!" grunted Chad as his cock began to fill her once again.

"Yessss," cried Kim as she felt the heat of his sperm inside her.

He felt the wads of cum sliding quickly up his penis and the sensation as they exited and pumped from his tip. He felt his buttocks as tight as steel as his penis spurted again and again until he was empty and she was full and then he slumped – everything except his cock now flaccid and limp.

"Oh fuck," he gasped between urgently needed breaths, "You were so good mum."

"Oh my God, so were you," Kim managed to reply, "Oh, I'm not used to all this – I'm knackered!"

Slowly and gently they parted, Chad's cock still retaining much of it's size as it slid from her reddened lips, lips that closed easily but not before a big blob of white cum oozed out onto the bed.

In the hot sweaty afterglow of their second fuck tonight they lay there, feeling their bodies return to normal, feeling the sweat cooling on their skin and on the bed where they lay, feeling the pleasure of being in love and of having the comfort of their combined love.

And as their minds returned to normal Kim began to realise that she hadn't even thought of her husband – he was already a thing of the past. In her mind she could feel that her son would stay by her side, would support her and would be with her and part of her life for a long time to come now.

She found the energy to stroke his arm lovingly, feeling the comfort of his muscular body and she let herself smile happily.

Chad too was in love. He'd found a woman who loved him dearly and who enjoyed his sexual ardour and that was enough in itself. But he also recognised that without him his mother would be on her own and might even find another man – and he couldn't let that happen!

No way was he going to lose her now – although the sudden thought of another couple in their same situation doing the same kind of thing got him thinking.

"Mum, ummm," he said, "You know you said that Tammy and Steve were doing it too...?"

He waited until Kim nodded.

"What are we going to do about it?" he asked.

"With a bit of luck you're tired enough to go to sleep now," she answered sensibly, "So nothing tonight – but tomorrow perhaps we can see if they'll play with us by the pool, eh."

"Yeah, great!" said Chad, "Assuming that is that they agree to join us – they might not."

Kim smiled again, a tired smile though.

"We'll see," she said, "But that's for tomorrow, my darling, let's get some sleep first."

Kim couldn't even raise enough energy to go and shower and anyway, she loved the feeling of her pussy being filled to the brim with her son's seed – she could sleep contented now.

She stretched forward and kissed her son before rolling over. It was so warm that she didn't need to be covered – all she needed was sleep and Chad felt much the same now. His head slumped onto the pillow and moments later his body joined his mum's in sleep.

But downstairs, the visitors were still awake.

After their own wild and energetic fucking Tammy and Steve had found themselves awake and unable to sleep. The strange surroundings, the difference to their time clock and the climate, the incestual happenings and the emotional excitement kept them awake and talking quietly. The warmer climate especially affected them and their need for cooling liquid soon outstripped the stock in the annex. Soon they'd emptied the fridge (it had only contained a few cans and a bottle of wine) and Tammy now headed towards the main kitchen for something else to drink. It didn't take her long to find another chilled bottle of wine and some icy cans – then she paused and put the drinks down quietly on the worktop, having heard some noises.

Above her, somewhere down at the far end of the house something was thumping, something heavy and rhythmical and silently she crept towards the stairs, listening intently, her brow furrowed.

She paused to listen again but the sounds continued, her curiosity leading her tip-toed steps up the stairs until she was nearer. The sounds were clearer now and suddenly, as the sounds reached a crescendo, cries of pleasure rang out too and there was only one thing that could be.

Quickly she spun around, scampered down the stairs and almost sprinted back to the kitchen where she gathered the drinks and hurried back to the annex where she found Steve alert and watching for her return.

"They're doing it! I told you they were!" she said, her voice tremulous, "They're like us – they're in bed together – they're fucking!"

In an instant Steve had thrown back the bed cover and leapt out of bed, his sudden erection on show to his mother.

"I want to hear them," he said as his hand closed around his cock, "Whereabouts are they?"

"No, no, don't – they might catch you, anyway they've probably finished by now," said Tammy, beckoning her son to her side, "And anyway, I know what I heard; I'm not mistaken."

The bit of eavesdropping she'd done had stirred her once again and although they'd made love several times already, the incredible excitement of her discovery, the erotic thrill of 'doing it' for the first time with her son and the whole ambience of the situation had turned her into a raving nymphomaniac!

She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs quivering with lust and excitement while Steve moved around the bed and stood before her, naked and aroused, his hand around his erection.

"You want more?" asked Steve, urgently expecting her to say 'yes' but instead of talking Tammy reached up, pushed her son's hand off his cock and grasped it instead, pulling him towards her until she could guide his cock straight into her mouth.

"Ahhhh mummmm!" gasped Steve as his mother's mouth tightened around his penis, "Jeeez, that's wicked!"

His penis thrust at her, driving the length against the back of her mouth and making her back off so she could cough.

"No, no, not that," she said, "I'm not used to having it in my throat – let me just suck you."

She leaned forward again and engulfed his penis again, tightening her lips so that his knob had to be squeezed into the opening. Then, with a rubbery plop, his penis was captured, his knob now held tightly by her lips while her tongue swirled around his smooth skin.

"Ohhhh yesss," he hissed as his hips swayed gently back and forwards, "God, that's incredible!"

Tammy was loving the feel of his solid penis now, delighting in the taste and texture, thrilling from the sheer size of it. Her mouth felt full of cock even though she still had her fingers around the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth but that was sufficient of his length for now. Any more and she'd choke again but as it was she could get her tongue around the end of his cock or allow it to push into her cheek. She could jerk off his penis too and with her hand she could also control how deeply he went – and it was good, so damn good.

Quietness reigned, only the sounds of their breathing and a slight slurping broke the silence until finally Steve knew that he was liable to lose it if his mother carried on.

His quivering hands settled on his mother's head, to try to hold her still, to delay his climax but she forced her mouth up and down his length, her hand working hard on his shaft.

"Careful mum, gonna come if you do that," he said, "Stop it – I want to put my cock...ahhh, ahhh!"

She'd intensified her actions, her hand working faster now and her tongue finding all the most sensitive places on his cock and now his orgasm was out of control.

"Oooohhh mum – can't stop," he groaned, "Here it comes!"

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," Tammy hummed, her voice seeming to make his whole cock vibrate and shudder.

Steve's hips now tried to thrust his whole cock into Tammy's mouth as his orgasm hit him and with one last heave of his hips he began spurting his hot cum into her mouth.

"Oooh fuck!" he grunted as each jerk of his cock sent another wave of cum into his mother's oral cavity, "Ohhh fuck!"

Tammy may have been out of practice at deep-throating a cock but she was quite adept at sucking one off and was able to let her son pump his load of sperm into her mouth without even coming up for air and then, still with his emptied cock in her mouth she looked up at Steve and winked.

Then she gave him one final suck and let his penis slide from between her lips, bringing with it a creamy dribble of cum that slowly oozed down her chin.

She gathered the errant spunk with her finger and popped it back into her mouth, then opened her mouth wide and to Steve it looked as if it was full to the brim with strands and pools of cum.

She closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened her now empty mouth – then suddenly leaned forward, grabbed Steve's cock and sucked it into her mouth once again, before almost contemptuously spitting it out.

"Done – all done," she said contentedly, "Now, where's that drink?"

She handed Steve a can and then filled her glass with cool wine and emptied half of it in one go before speaking again.

"Tasty," she said as she looked at her shell-shocked son, "Yes, both – your cum and the wine. I think I'll need some more of that!"

Steve, who by now had almost emptied his can, was so shocked that he could hardly think.

"I can't believe all this," he said, "All this sex and you and me and...just wow!"

He sat on the side of the bed beside his mother who turned and kissed him. He tasted the wine and his spunk on her lips, the mingled erotic tastes sending a pulse of energy to his cock. He felt it growing in response but also realised that it was the middle of the night – and much as he'd enjoy another bout of fucking with his mother, he also needed some sleep.

He remembered now that his mother intended to broach the matter of incest with their hosts tomorrow – and if that didn't cause a disaster then he might well be needing to replenish his batteries. But was there still time for another quick fuck before then anyway?

His hand slipped onto Tammy's thigh and slid down the soft, tender, inside skin until his fingers brushed against her soft downy fur but she gently pushed his hand away.

"Leave it darling," she said softly, "You'll get plenty tomorrow, I promise!"

"Yeah but you sucked me and I didn't do anything for you," he said, half hoping to be allowed to fuck his mother again, but she pushed him more firmly.

Then she put down her now empty glass, twisted her legs around and slid into bed before patting the pillow.

"Come on Stevie," she said sleepily, "Just come and keep me company."

She was still feeling incredibly horny but knew that her need for sleep was winning and that they'd be able to do it all again and again. Then her son joined her and their hands found each other but their touch was soft and gentle and lethargic and before long they fell asleep – to dream of the wonderful world of incest that they'd found.