Gold Digger's Gamble

Story Info
BBC learns his roommate's gf is not what she seems.
2.6k words
3.99
53.1k
49
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyreese paced back and forth in the apartment he shared with nervously. His palms were sweaty and he couldn't catch his breath.

This was his second year in Nebraska on a basketball scholarship, and despite it being boring place full of white folks, it sure beat his home town of Detroit!

At six foot-two Tyreese was lean, muscular, and possessing high cheekbones. His skin was chestnut brown with a tinge of red. He kept his waive hair short; whenever it got too long, he was often mistaken for an American Indian.

His roommate Ori was as blue blood as they came, he was short, nerdy, and Jewish. He was also heir to some big money when he turned 21. Tyreese didn't want his roommates money, but he had seen a change in how women treated the little guy when word got out about his impending cash.

Tyreese saw how women literally threw themselves at poor innocent Ori. Their intentions were always easy to see; even egg-head Ori could sniff them, and he didn't need to help protect him from those. It was the subtle ones he had to look out for.

Ori's lawyer had secretly hired Tyreese to protect his roommate; and paid him to identify women, and other threats before they could cause Ori lasting problems. This wasn't to say that Ori was an invalid, but he was better at assembling computers than understanding the intentions of his fellow classmates.

Tyreese loved the money, it wasn't huge, but it was enough that he didn't have to work on campus, and could focus his time and efforts on basketball and school work.

"Shit!" He said wiping his hands on his shorts, he was too nervous for this.

Ori's latest girlfriend, Daisy always arrived earlier at the apartment and waited for him. If Tyreese were home, they'd talk, or watch TV; other times, she'd wait in Ori's room.

Daisy was a local girl, she didn't go to their school, but worked at the Tim Hortons on campus, which was where she met Ori. Tyreese hadn't suspected this plain corn-fed girl of being a gold-digger until recently...

She was a pale white, skinny girl that stood five foot five and lacked any sort of booty. Her short red hair was cut in a bob, Tyreese swore it was real, but he hadn't worked up the courage to ask Ori if it was true.

Tyreese stopped in his tracks, he needed to confront Daisy with what he saw her doing over the weekend. But first he needed to splash some cold water in his face.

Before he could head to the bathroom, the door opened. Daisy had two Double Doubles, and an Iced Cap in a tray as she walked in. It was everyone's favourite drinks.

Daisy wore a tight red belly top, and black mini-skirt, her flat stomach was very visible. On her feet she had black knee-length high heeled boots, and on her back was a knapsack which must have had her work clothes.

"Hello Tyreese!" She said setting the tray on a table.

Tyreese stood still, wiping his palms on his shorts again. His heart was beating faster than before.

"Is something the matter?" She asked finally noticing his distress.

"Yes." He managed to say.

"Please tell me?" She asked, she actually looked concerned. "Maybe I can help?"

"The problem is you!" He said pointing at her.

He was surprised at his own bravery. He assumed that just like in basketball, he found his courage when the game started.

"Tyreese, what are you talking about?" Her voice was still soft, but Tyreese sensed that she knew that she had been found out.

"I know your secret." He said.

"That I secretly hate Iced Caps?" She let out a false laugh at that.

"No, the other secret." He said accusingly. "The one you're not telling Ori!"

"I don't keep secrets from Ori!" She said finally upset.

"Really?" bellowed.

"REALLY!!!" He shouted, he was getting hot under the collar.

Daisy looked confused at his words, took a few breaths, this wasn't going how he wanted, and time was running out.

"What were you doing this weekend?" He asked.

"I was on my parents farm." She replied, sounding confident.

"Hmmmm," put a hand to his chin as if he was in deep thought. "So who was it I saw dancing in the cage at the Go-Go House?"

What little colour Daisy had drained from her face. She knew she had been caught.

"That wasn't me..." She tried to say.

had her where he wanted her, he put his hands on his hips, and waited silently.

"Ok!" She yelled. "It was me! But promise me that you won't tell him!"

Daisy held his arm tightly with both hands, and pleaded with her eyes. had seen many a hoe beg for silence, but it always came at a cost. He however bit his lip to prevent himself from speaking to soon.

"Come on! I'll do anything!" She said, as her face started to redden. could tell she was going to cry.

"Anything?" He said, finally speaking.

"Yes! Anything!" She said desperately.

"There is one thing..." His voice trailed off as he stared at the clock. Did he have enough time?

"Out with it Tyreese!" Daisy demanded.

"I want you to dance for me!" Tyreese said, as he sat down on the sofa.

"I'm not a stripper!" She said, "I just dance in the cage!"

"How about you shake your money-maker, and let me be the judge?" Tyreese said as a giant pearly white smile appeared on his red-ish brown face.

Daisy turned her back to him, and crossed her arms in a pout. Tyreese didn't have time for this, he leaned forward and delivered a hard slap to her ass.

SMACK!

"Let's get going! If you aren't done your dance before Ori gets home, I'll tell him that his little sweetheart dances on the side!". He said smugly.

"You wouldn't!" She said looking at him over her shoulder.

"Bitch, you better start dancing! Or you'll find out for yourself!" Tyreese said.

Daisy turned her head, re-crossed her arms, and huffed loudly. Tyreese waited her out as she tapped her foot repeatedly.

Finally she looked at the door, then the clock. With a very loud sigh, she removed her knapsack, placing it near the sofa, and commenced her slow reluctant dance.

"That's better, much better" Tyreese said.

Daisy's movements were awkward and very unattractive. Tyreese was turned off by this, but knew that she was playing some sort of game with him.

SMACK!

He slapped her ass again as he spoke up. "Don't try to fool me bitch, dance like you did in the cage!"

She paused her movements, and rubbed her sore spot.

"There's no music!" She pleaded. "And stop slapping my ass, Ori will notice!"

"That little Jew will notice a lot more if you don't pick it up!" He said in reply.

As if she found a tune in her head, she launched into a feverish dance. Her hips swayed, and Tyreese perked up. For a skinny white girl with no ass, and no curves, they magically appeared as she moved back and forth.

Tyreese sat back on the sofa, and put his hands behind his head. Daisy was much more entertaining than he had expected.

She gyrated with the ease of a belly dancer, and the grace of a whirling dervish. Her arms moved about her like the snakes of a snake-charmer.

"Yo!" He called out, "Turn around!"

Daisy complied without complaint. She wasn't very busty; Tyreese guessed that she must be wearing a padded bra. She was however she had a very tight and alluring body.

Tyreese leaned forward, and grasped Daisy's hips, and hooking his thumbs onto her skirt he pulled down.

"What are you doing!" She cried out.

Tyreese had her mini-skirt and black thong complete off her in seconds.

"Keep dancing!" He said as he slapped her bare ass for good measure.

Daisy quickly covered her feminine parts with her hands, as her face went as red as her hair. In the silence she stared angry daggers at Tyreese, however, when she saw that he just wanted to watch, she resumed her dance.

Tyreese was completely shocked! Daisy was a real redhead, her pussy hairs were well trimmed and... strawberry blonde! He did his best to play it cool; he didn't want to make a joke that would scare her off.

"Turn around!" He barked. "Let's see that bare booty!"

Daisy spun around with a smile, this was the first compliment he had given her that day, she couldn't help but beam with pride. Her dance was much more relaxed; her hands now roamed her body, touching herself all over like two lovers reunited.

Watching Daisy dance from behind, Tyreese was really started getting into the show. He didn't think it'd go this far, and now he was truly beginning to feel bold.

This time when he leaned forward he grabbed her hips tightly, raining kisses and nibbles on her ass cheeks. He was soon rewarded with the feel of goosebumps on her flesh.

"Will this take much longer?" She asked trying to sound bored.

Sitting back Tyreese pulled down his shorts and underwear as he spoke. "Sit in my lap for a bit, then we'll call it even."

"Ok." Daisy replied and she moved into his lap.

She didn't notice his lack of shorts until she was fully seated. His erection felt like the time she walked into a door knob, it was hard and strong.

"Ew!" She cried out as she struggled.

Tyreese clasped his powerful hands to her slim waist, to prevent escape. Her wriggles were weak, and almost fake.

"There ain't much time left." He said. "And I ain't convinced about keeping quiet.

With that he relaxed his grip, Daisy didn't stand up, she instead continued her dance. She pushed down into his lap and ground herself onto his manhood.

"This is so gross," She muttered sliding back and forth dry humping him. "You're so sweaty!"

Tyreese was indeed sweating, and not just from his groin. Daisy's dance had created a heat inside of him, he fought the urge to grab at her breasts and have sex with her. Sadly there wasn't time, Ori was due home at any moment.

During this time Daisy was fighting her own urges, she tried to fight her growing desire without success. Mixed feelings of shame, and pleasure swept over her repeatedly until.

"Oh!" She moaned.

Tyreese suppressed a laugh, he knew she had just cum from the lapdance.

"Ugh!" She complained. "You're sick and disgusting."

Tyreese laughed out loud as this. A new wave of shame came over Daisy, and the only way she knew how to deal with it would be to get even with her tormentor. She began to slide herself further and further up and down his long elephant's trunk of a penis.

Tyreese grit his teeth, he knew what was going to happen next. The sensation he felt was like the time he went to a bladder burst party, when it was time to pee, he couldn't hold it in, he couldn't delay it, it was coming out one way or another.

At that party he found a bush in the back lawn, here on the sofa, he had no such outlet. He held onto Daisy's hips and thrust with her, she groaned very loudly, and again he felt her wetness.

"Uuuuhhhhh!" She cried, as she put her hands over his and dug her nails into him.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" He shouted loudly as he came.

Tyreese hadn't masturbated in over a week, and had a larger build-up than he expected. His cum fired out and blanketed his stomach, even past his belly button. It matted his pubes, and painted his inner thighs. Daisy didn't escape either, both ass cheeks were plastered, and even the outside of her vagina was bathed in warm sperm.

"Ugh! This is disgusting!" Daisy whined. "I'm covered in your goo!"

Tyreese noted that she stayed in his lap regardless of the mess. Daisy relaxed, and laid back on him, both of them fighting to catch their breath.

"That was pretty good." He whispered as he kissed Daisy behind the ear. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Daisy grunted but didn't say anything, she was exhausted. Tyreese noted that he hadn't had a lap dance that good since the time he cross the Ambassador bridge into Windsor. The drinking age was 19 there, and they loved American dollars.

"So are we even?" Daisy asked.

Tyreese was day-dreaming when he heard her words. He also hadn't noticed that their hands were interlocked over her stomach.

He took a deep breath to gather his thoughts before he spoke. He needed to say something vague, this lap dance was too good to enjoy just once.

With his mouth open, and ready to speak, the two of them frozen when they heard the door knob jiggling.

"Shit!" Tyreese hissed.

"You're a fucking jerk!" Daisy whispered back.

It had to be Ori, even if the door wasn't opening. He may have been smart when it came to circuit boards but a locked door was beyond his comprehension.

Wordlessly Daisy rose from the sticky mess that bound them together, grabbed her clothes and knapsack as she ran to the bathroom.

"Fuck-you Asshole!" She said putting a middle finger in Tyreese's face.

"I liked it too." He said with a shit-eating grin.

Ori knocked on the door, Tyreese pulled up his shorts, and made his way to let his roommate in. On the floor he saw Daisy's black thong underwear. He picked it up, and noted that they were soaking wet as he put them in his pocket.

"That bitch is in heat!" He whispered to himself as he opened the door.

"Sorry Tyreese." Ori said walking in. "I must have forgotten my key again?"

"No worries dude." Tyreese replied.

Ori grabbed a coffee off the tray as he spoke. "Where's Daisy?"

"I dunno?" Tyreese said, unsure of what lie to cook up and say.

"I guess you were sleeping on the sofa?" Ori asked between sips.

"Uh-yeah." Tyreese exhaled deeply, he was exhausted after cumming so much.

Ori started to talk about a project he was working on. Tyreese stretched and nodded as best as he could, but he was truly drained.

He sat on the sofa, in the same spot as before; he could hear the shower running. He had pulled off the perfect crime, aside from a pair of wet panties in his pocket, and a set of shorts full of drying cum, there was no evidence.

He also strongly didn't think Daisy would tell either, it seemed like she wanted it too much.

"I guess I'm still tired." Tyreese said lying down.

Ori seemed oblivious and prattled on; in moments Tyreese was asleep. He later awoke briefly, sounds of Daisy moaning and groaning filled the air.

"She's faking it." Tyreese mumbled to no one.

He rolled over and slept some more. Later when he finally felt recharged, he was alone in the apartment, Daisy and Ori had left for dinner he guessed.

He quickly hid his pantie trophy, but not before he gave it a deep sniff. Her feminine smell was strong, he found himself sporting an instant erection. Fighting the urge, he put them away.

Once freshly showered he made a sandwich and headed to the door. On the table stood his cold Double double, a thought crossed his mind.

"If Daisy hates the Iced Cap, why does she drink it?"