Gold Fish

Story Info
Wife's introduction to incest.
999 words
48.1k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

It was past midnight. Lisa woke up with a parched tongue. She lazily strolled to the kitchen for a glass of water. The house was silent. She tip toed to not disturb the sleeping guests. Her husband's , Mike, sister and her daughter were visiting for the weekend.

Gulping down water quickly, she moved back to her room. There was a dim light that escaped from the bottom of the door. She heard soft whispers as she walked back. In her room, Mike was not on the bed. She did not notice him when she left, but his absence was obvious now.

Lisa tossed and turned on the bed. She wondered where Mike was. Her detective mind concluded that he must be spending time with his sister -- Jane -- and niece -- Kim. Laying in the bed for a while, she decided that she was going to join them. She put on her night robe over her gown and made her way to the guest room. The voices were louder. She knocked the door and awaited a response. The voices went silent. She waited for few minutes and knocked the door again.

"I know you are awake in there. I like to join in the conversation."

There was no response. She did hear coughing and short gasping. She tried to open the door and it was locked from the inside.

Lisa was persistent. She went to the kitchen again and picked up the keys to unlock the guest room. She slowly opened the door and peeked in. Her eyes popped open with exclamation.

Jane fingers were digging into Mike's hair , holding him firmly against her bare naked hairy cunt. Kim was on her knees, her lips were working on his erect cock like a Gold Fish breathing in water. Jane had her eyes closed , letting soft moans as Mike lapped her wet pussy. Kim turned to see Lisa with Mike's cock firmly in her mouth. Mike was oblivious to Lisa's presence.

"MIKE!"

The room was filled with the forth voice. The actor froze in their positions. Jane had a smile on her face as she saw Lisa. Her fingers held Mike on her cunt. Mike's cock popped out of Kim's mouth. Kim rose to her feet and walked towards Lisa.

"So glad you finally found out."

Kim hugged Lisa. She kissed her on her cheeks. Lisa could smell Mike's cock on her lips. Lisa was in disbelief. Kim began to pull Lisa's robe apart and unbuttoned her night gown. Mike continued to poke his tongue into Jane's cunt. Jane was on the edge and began to announce her orgasm.

"Don't stop. Slap it harder. I am cumming!"

Her hips raised, Mike's head bopped, and her body shook with a shriek.

"AAA! Aaag! I AM CUMMING!"

Kim had Lisa bare chested by now. Her hands were stroking Lisa's panties. Lisa heard her whisper.

"We can finally fuck together as a family."

When Jane finally released her grip on Mike's head, Mike turned around with a wet squirted face with a sheepish grin. Kim was on her knees again and Lisa saw his circumcised head disappearing into her mouth. Mike extended his arms to greet Lisa. Lisa stood staring at the three of them. She was not sure of her emotions then. She felt drawn to Mike as she moved slowly to be in his arms. Jane was quick to act too. She moved to her knees and began to pull down Lisa's exposed blue silk thongs.

Mike tapped Kim's head. His erect cock sprung in the open. Lisa felt Jane's fingers parting her smooth camel toes, and felt her tongue circling her button sized clit. Lisa moaned. Mike moved on top of her. He raised Lisa's legs to rest her ankles on his shoulders and like he did so many times before -- his cock found its way into her surprisingly wet pussy.

His hands grabbed her hips and her cunt gripped his cock as he began to fuck her hard. Kim and Jane sat back to watch Lisa moan and Mike grunt as he pounded his wife to the pleasure of his audience. Lisa felt she was fucking a stranger. The man who was married to her for 10 years, seemed like a stranger to her. She did not know him at all. Mike gripped Lisa's breasts. Her nipples escaped through his fingers as he held them hard. Lisa felt her cunt being pounded. Mike never fucked her like this before. She closed her eyes. She felt two mouths on her swollen pinched nipples.

Mike was grunting aloud. Lisa was cumming. Her Brazilian waxed cunt was sore with the pounding. Mike had her pressed down with his cock deep in her.

"Uncle Mike, are you going to cum?"

Mike moaned positively. Lisa is not a squirter. She came with soft sighing moans. Her hands gripped the bed and her head wiggled sideways vigorously as she came. She felt hands pressing down her cunt and Mike's cock being pulled out. Mike grunted his ejaculation. Lisa opened her eyes to watch the first blob of his cum shooting into Kim's open mouth. Kim had her mouth open to receive the gushing outflow from Mike's swollen head. Jane had her hands firm on his cock directing his shooting cum into her 22 year old daughter's throat.

Kim had her mouth full of cum. White dripping from her lips. Lisa saw her roll in the cum and slurping before she swallowed Uncle Mike's blobs.

Lisa whispered into Mike's ear, "She just swallowed your cum. Woa!!"

"That's my Gold Fish."

Mike laughed. He trained her well. Mike's body glistened with his sweat. He was dripping and his odor dominated the room. Lisa laid in a daze among the naked bodies. It was surreal. In all the years Lisa has known Mike, he never fucked her the way he did. Jane and Kim seem to have had that effect on him.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME AMAZING Exciting Can't wait for the next chapter

3 sexy women fucking one man.

Can't wait for the next chapter

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gold Fish Series Info

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories