Gold Medal Slut

Story Info
Guy goes for the gold with a drunken McKayla Maroney.
1.8k words
3.83
36.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I’d heard the rumors for a while that well-known U.S. gold-medal gymnast McKayla Maroney had grown up to be quite a slut, but I didn’t want to believe it was true, mostly because I always pictured being the one to take her virginity in the event we ever did actually hook up.

Well, I didn’t get that, but I did get the next best thing.

McKayla had just turned 19, and even though that meant she was still 2 years way from being legally able to drink, it wasn’t exactly a big secret that she had been using her celebrity (and her body) to get drinks for a while now at the bar down the street from my house.
So as soon as I saw her walk in one night, I knew I was going to be the one who was trying to get her to sleep with me that night.

“So, what’s a nice, gold-medal winning, all-American girl like you doing in a place like this McKayla?” I asked her as I came and sat down next to her, McKayla giving me a warm smile as I checked out her tits and legs in the little black dress she was wearing.

“Same thing as you are baby, having a drink…or three…” she giggled, obviously already close to being inebriated as she giggled again and ran her hand over my leg, spreading hers to let me slide mine both up and down her thigh, and then between her legs as I got dangerously close to grazing over her panty-clad pussy right there at the bar.

“You talk a good game McKayla, but I bet you’re still a virgin, and not really the slut everyone says you are baby,” I whispered in her ear as I ran my fingers over her slit, McKayla purring in my ear as both of us tried to not make it look like a famous Olympian was being sexually stimulated right there in front of everyone in a place she shouldn’t have been in in the first place.

“Why don’t you take me home with you tonight and find out John,” she purred in my ear again as I tried to slide a hand into her panties and get at her pussy, McKayla closing her legs right as I started to slide a finger into her.

“Not here…take me home…UH…” she hissed as she threw her head back, just about to lose herself in an orgasm from the way I had been playing with her tight teenage cunt.

“Come on baby…just let me play with your pussy a little more before I take you home with me,” I whispered to her as I kissed her neck and slid my hand into her panties again, thinking there’s no way she could prevent herself from sleeping with me if I could make her cum like a slut for me right there of everyone.

“FUCK…keep…doing…that…” she purred as I began to massage her cunt lips, her eyes starting to roll back in her head right there at the bar as she came all over my fingers.

“Let’s go you sexy slut, time to get you home,” I whispered in her ear as I led her away, dropping our tab money on the bar counter as I headed for the door.

“Well…we’re all alone now baby…” I whispered in her ear back at my place as I pushed her into my front door and dropped the straps on her dress, watching it fall to the floor as I planted a kiss on her and felt her undoing the buckle on my belt to get to my dick as we made out aggressively.

“MMM…you want to know how much of a slut I am John? Bring that dick over here and let me suck on it baby…” she whispered in my ear as she lowered my pants and dropped to her knees right in front of my front door as she wrapped her hands around it and led it to her mouth.

“FUCK…suck it McKayla…suck it good baby…” I whispered as she took my dick in her mouth and wrapped her lips over it, her hands holding it in place as she went to work on it, causing me to throw my head back and place my hands on the back of her head as she started to slurp her away up and down my cock.

“MMM…this is a hot cock baby…can’t wait until it’s in my tiny little pussy baby…” she purred as she pulled off of my dick, winking at me as she went back to work, allowing me to push it to the back of her throat as I started to fuck her face.

“You really need to stop acting so slutty if you can’t deliver McKayla baby…OHGOD…suck it…gonna cum…” I hissed, her exquisite blow job making me lose my train of thought as I thrust my hips into her face and held my dick at the back of her throat.

“Slutty girls swallow McKayla,” I softly whispered to her as I gave her a couple more hard thrusts and blew my first load of the night down her throat, McKayla closing her eyes and sucking my dick like a lollipop as she swallowed my load and let me guide it away from her mouth.

“FUCK…touch me…” she moaned into my ear when I ran my hands over her tight teen snatch, her eyes closing as she humped them, throwing her legs around me as I started to finger her and suck on her tiny tits as she worked me out of the rest of my clothes.

“If you want something more, tell me McKayla,” I whispered to her as I sucked on her tits, three of my fingers working their way in and out of her pussy as she arched her back and begged me for more.

“SHIT…OHGOD…give me more John…give me your dick…I need to feel your dick inside me…” she moaned as I pinned her into the door, grabbed her hips, and lined my dick up with her tight teen pussy, feeling her walls wrap tightly around it as I thrust all the way inside of her in one motion.

“Not a virgin? I guess you really are a slut McKayla,” I teased her as I fucked her against my front door, her long legs hooked into my back as I hammered home into her cunt.

“FUCK…YES…I am SUCH a slut…” she hissed as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine, her eyes closing as she threw her head back and started moaning my name louder with every thrust I made into her.

“OHGOD…OHGOD…right there…fuck me John…fuck my slutty pussy…” she moaned as I thrust in and out of her, her walls starting to juice up for me as her eyes rolled back in her head.

“FUCK…you cum on that dick McKayla…cause I’m about to cum in you baby…” I told her as I pushed into her cunt a few more times and felt her cum all over it, her sweet sex fluid showering over it as I held it deep in her pussy and blew my load deep inside of her.

“UH…OHGOD…cum in me…” she purred as I dumped the rest of my thick load into her womb and pulled out of her, kissing her neck and making out with her as I picked her up and carried her to the couch.

“Why don’t you use some of your flexibility and bend over this couch for me so I can fuck your tight little ass McKayla?” I whispered to her as she bent over the couch and presented her ass to me, allowing me to grab her hips and slide my dick between her ass cheeks as I pulled her hips back into mine.

“OHGOD…fuck…my…slutty…ass…” she moaned as I drilled her tight ass, yanking on her pony tail as she arched her back and started to show off some of her flexibility for me.

“FUCK…such a tight little ass McKayla…I bet you don’t let too many guys back here do you?” I teased her as I pounded away on her back door, her back arching at an even more obscene angle as I drilled her ass and felt her anal muscles clamping down on my dick.

“SHIT…gonna fucking cum…” she hissed as she shot a trickle of her cum out from between her legs as I thrust into her ass a few more times and shot my cum into her bowels.

“FUCK…your cum feels good in my ass baby…” she moaned as I buried my dick in her shitter and shot a few more loads into her before backing it out of her.

“I bet it will feel really good in your pussy again too McKayla…” I whispered to her as she kissed me and pushed me onto the couch, smiling and winking at me as she climbed on top of me.

“I bet you’ve never had a girl do the fucking splits on your hot cock before, have you?” she teased me as she lowered her tight cunt onto my dick and then began bouncing up and down on it, throwing her head back and doing the splits on top of it as I started to thrust up into her.

“SHIT…this…feels…so… good…you’re…so… deep…inside…me…” she purred as I drove my dick up into her tight pussy while she continued to do the splits on top of it, showing me how well she can put her gymnast training to use in other places.

“FUCK…keep doing that McKayla…” I whispered as she maintained the position, her cunt walls as tight as a vise on my dick as I thrust it up into her.

“OHGOD…tear me up…tear my pussy up…gonna fucking cum for you…” she moaned as she threw her head back and shot a load of her cream out all over my dick as she continued to hold her position on my dick, every one of my thrusts grazing into her g-spot because of how deep into her it allowed me to go.

“OHGOD…gonna fucking cum in this pussy again McKayla…you better be on something baby…” I told her as I thrust one last time up into her and shot my wad deep into her cunt, her walls grabbing and pulling on my dick as I filled her pussy with several more thick shots of my cum before pulling out of her, nothing more left to give her.

“UH…I feel your cum so deep inside me baby…I don’t think any other guy I’ve been with has ever shot that deep into me before…” she purred as she rested her head on my chest and rubbed her swollen pussy lips, worn out from the workout she had just received.

“Maybe all those other guys don’t deserve you like I do McKayla,” I whispered to her as we made out on my couch, neither one of us quite ready to let the night be over yet as we eventually drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers