Golddigger Turned Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Golddigger gets what she deserves...
925 words
3.67
53.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of shopping a nice relaxing bubble bath was just what Vanessa needed to wind down. She had a few lavender candles burning around her recently redone bathroom.

She slipped her robe down and studied herself in the mirror. Shoulder blade long wavy golden hair framed her high cheekbones, full lips, and mesmerizing green eyes perfectly. She had always been proud of her looks, never mind her rather large C going on D cup breasts.

She hummed a song she had heard earlier that day as she shaved the few stray hairs she had missed when she had shaved her vagina the previous day. Once she was done she slid into the calming water and reached for her iPod on the sink, she turned it to her favorite playlist and closed her eyes.

She was enjoying the house to herself as he boyfriend, John, was on a business trip to Tokyo. She really only went out with him for his growing bank account. He was home every now and then, when he brought her out to a fancy dinner, took her home and fucked her with his pathetic 4 inch penis, he was 45, tubby, and hairy, he lasted about 30 seconds to a minute, cummed, kissed me, and fell asleep a sweating mess with a huge smile on his face.

I never orgasmed with him but it was fine, he was so clueless it was easy to fake it. Besides, as soon as he left town I had plenty of guys at my fingertips. Even though I was 26 guys as young as 18 would love to sleep with me. I never let them of course, I normally fucked male models passing through LA for a photo shoot or something.

They were amazing lovers and had nice 7 inch penises. So all in all I was content with my life. I slowly rubbed my clit, not enough to bring me to climax but enough to release a nice amount of pleasure. I started to moan softly when I heard something downstairs. I opened my eyes and pulled off my head phones, yes I definitely heard something.

I up blew out the candles and turned on the lights, after I had wrapped a towel around me I stepped out of the bath room. Once I had walked downstairs and saw nothing I shrugged. We had been having something getting into our trash cans I must have heard that.

I turned to leave the room and return to my bath, when I felt something large and strong grab me from being, and shove some type of cloth over my nose and mouth. I started to feel faint as I dropped my towel and fell to the floor.

*************

"uhhhhhgggh" I awoke to the hazy after effect of some sort of drug. Oh gosh how much did I party last night?! I try to stretch but quickly realize I can't move! Oh my gosh how much DID I party?!? I open my eyes to find myself in a doctor's office or lab of some sort. Wait...my night comes back to me...the bath...the sound downstairs...the intruder.

A wave of fright rushes over me. My hands are tied to posts on each side of the bed and my legs are lifted and bent, almost like a gynecologist's bed, just with restraints. I look down at my naked body and gasp. I start to scream, "help! help me!! Please is anyone there? Where am I!?!?!?"

"God, Vanessa, will you just shut the fuck up!" She turned to the voice.

"John! What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were in Tokyo! Don't just stand there, let me out of these ties!"

"Darling, let me explain." He smiled as if pleased with himself. "I am a multimillionaire, don't you think I have cameras and a good security system? Of course I saw you with all your little boy-toys, you're such a whore Vanessa. Anyway, I knew you were with me for the money, and I knew you were cheating so I called a couple of my friends to help punish you.

Boys! You can come in now! Let me introduce you to Doc, Frank, Paul, Jimmy, Steven, Zach, Eric, Billy, these guys are part of a company I invest in. And purchase from. They are a sex slave company. Ever wonder why I went away so much? I was here. (I own 51% of the company) so while you were buying Prada and Steve Madden I was here buying, selling, exporting, importing, and of course capturing new property (slaves). So Doc here is gonna get u up to date on all your birth control, shots, and make sure of no STDs. Then Zach and Eric are gonna wash, prep, dress, and put some makeup on.

The auction we have today is non-train, meaning unlike most of our customers (when we have to put the slaves through a 5 week training course) these fine people like to train their pets themselves. Saves work for me. And money! Once you're ready we'll meet in the instruction room where I'll fully prep you and get you ready for auction."

With that he left the room with most of the other men, leaving only her and Doc. Her mouth was wide open with shock, jaw gaping, not being able to understand what she had heard.

"Ok slut," she heard Doc say, "Shots time! I have a feeling your life is never going to be the same..."

*********

TO BE CONTINUED