Golden Archer

Story Info
A Superheroine is captured in her own home.
3.6k words
3.03
35.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feehan
Feehan
14 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fiction and depicts acts that will get you sued, arrested or killed. Violence against women isn't cool or legal. Don't be stupid and if you do, don't tell anyone you got the idea from me.

*****

"Jesus that was a tough system," Scott said aloud. Quickly he silenced himself. That's no way for a pro to talk, he chided. I just can't believe that this place has a such a tough alarm. I haven't seen anything like it before. Of course it was no match for me, the greatest cat burglar in Silver City he laughed to himself. The greatest? Hardly. Not in this town. No, as a former NCAA track and cross-country star Scott was still fit and his gym routine kept him cut and trim. It was hard to go sneaking through windows with a forty-four inch waist. He knew he wasn't anything special but at 5'7", 165 lbs he was as fit as he ever was and still had his long blonde from his college days as well. He never really wanted to grow up and get a job so why get a haircut?

No, Silver City was another of the places where all the costumes gathered. Good, Bad and Indifferent this town was crawling with superpowers. Scott was just a working stiff trying to get by on a dishonest living. He never really went for the straight world. He always liked the danger of living outside the law. It wasn't that it was easy making your living off robbing the rich and giving it to himself. It actually took more work than some jobs he'd had in high school. New systems were constantly coming onto the market and a good thief had to keep up. There weren't really anymore houses you could just smash a window with a crowbar and loot. Nowadays, two minutes after a dog barks there's more private security on you than you can shake a stick at. Still it paid the bills and he really got a kick of out robbing rich people. Like this one, Sarah Gold, he'd been casing the place for two weeks. She was still getting mail and newspapers but no one had been home. No friends, no neighbors, not even a stray dog had crapped in her yard. He hadn't been able to determine much about her, an heiress, owned a small technological firm, no idea what they made but they must have sold a lot of it judging by the digs. And after the hour it took to shut off the alarms Scott was left believing the floors were tiled in gold brick.

The downstairs didn't show much, average electronics, silver tea set in the reasonably expensive china cabinet. Just the usual plates and knick knacks, mostly sentimental. Maybe she had some jewelry upstairs? Got to be something he thought to himself as he ascended the stairs. A library, nothing really rare, lots of Sue Grafton, Dean Koontz and some people he didn't know from Adam. Home office, she was a Mac girl but nothing worth stealing. Two sparsely furnished bathrooms, no drugs worth anything. More Advil and ice packs than he thought usual. Guest bedroom held nothing but a small bookcase with more crap. Ah, master bedroom. Gotta be something worth stealing in here. He took his time here, found the "toy box" under the bed, just a collection of smaller sized vibrators and some women's erotic books. He pawed through her drawers, sniffed her undies, took a few pair and put them in his bag. He pulled all the pictures looking for a safe or a false wall, nothing.

At last the closet. Mostly conservative business suits, some nice dresses and oh wow, look at all the leather, and the boots, my my what a a collection. Now where is the safe? He moved all the footwear, pulled all the clothes off the rack. Nothing! What that Hell is this girl protecting? Her $30 vibrator? Slowly he moved his hands along the inner walls of the closet and, what's this? A gap, small, but yes a gap. Carefully he placed his cheek near the joint where two walls formed the back corner of the closet and, yes, that's air. Definitely something behind this back wall. He tried pry bar but the wall wouldn't budge. Then he noticed the light switch. Actually the five light switches to be more precise. Why five switches for one walk in closet? He removed the cover and there it was. The switches arranged properly allowed the back wall to swing outward into an open space behind revealing what looked like a fireman's pole. Well, always wanted to be a fireman, Scott thought as he took the ride down.

It had been two weeks. Two weeks since Golden Archer had been home. She'd been gone all that time hunting one of Silver City's most notorious criminals, The Black Owl. Night after night, she had hunted the inner city eventually she'd chased him out of state. It was handy that she had the funds to put herself up in hotels, but she had nearly depleted her supply of arrows. Everything that was stored in her car was used up. That was another nice thing about owning her own technological firm. She could design her own equipment and modify her car so that all her gadgets were safely concealed. What a shot! The last one, from 800 yards right through the engine block. The Black Owl had tried fleeing yet again and from her rooftop perch she had shot the arrow that brought him down. An armor piercing, high explosive tip had penetrated right through the armor of his car, destroying his engine and allowing the Bisbee police and the FBI to take him into custody. Golden Archer had wanted to bring The Black Owl to justice for months, ever since he'd been abducting college coeds in Silver City and selling them like cattle to his international clientele.

A hot bath and about two days sleep was all Golden Archer wanted in the world. She was still enjoying her victory but the long searching and fighting had taken it's toll. She was exhausted and had to keep the radio up to help her from falling asleep.

"Holy Fucking shit!" Scott exclaimed as he landed lightly on the floor of what looked like the Batcave. It wasn't as big but it clearly encompassed the entire underground on which the mansion sat. He slowly explored this underground place and discovered a fully equipped gym, a motorcycle painted a familiar gold, what he could only imagine was a fully functioning crime lab, a large bank of computers, a complete surveillance system of the house and grounds on video terminals, a welding and machine shop with various types of arrows, grappling hooks, cables and other devices he could only wonder about. The motorcycle. Take another look he told himself. "Oh my God!, Scott exclaimed. It's Golden Archer's bike. That's her symbol. Sarah Gold is Golden Archer!" Man I've got to think, he thought to himself. Just then he saw a large door open at the other end of the area, just big enough for a gold colored Porsche to come through. He was going to have to bluff.

The door opened up to allow Golden Archer's car to pull into it's space and as she got out, the floor rotated 180 degrees to face her vehicle out the way it had just come. Had Golden Archer been just a little more observant she would have noticed that the lights in her lair were already on as the door slid open. "Home at last!" she shouted to no one. Golden Archer did not have a faithful butler or even a cuddly cat for that matter. She was all alone in the world and she liked it.."What in the Hell? Who are you?!?" Golden Archer shouted as she drew her bow from her back and quickly reached to her quiver for an arrow. She notched her arrow and drew her arm back. She beaded on down on his chest, all she had to do was relax her grip.

"I wouldn't if I were you, Golden Archer or should I say Sarah Gold?"

"What!?!" In her shock she almost let go of the bow string, she quickly tightened her grip and demanded an answer. "Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?"

"My name is Scott and I know all about you. I've been here for days, studying your house, it's contents. I've been reading up on you, Miss Gold, and I know it all, now lower that arrow. You want to keep me alive and safe."

"Why the hell shouldn't I just let this arrow fly and watch 50,000 volts course through your lanky little body?"

"Because if I don't call my lawyer at nine every morning and evening he sends the whole thing to the papers. The whole story, your parents, you, your company. Think you'll have even a penny left after all the lawsuits?"

Golden Archer lowered her arrow and placed her bow in it's carrier on her back. How am I going to get out this one, she desperately thought to herself. This was the only thing she had ever really feared, being exposed. Her identity known. The police, the press, the lawyers by the time they were done with her, she'd be in jail herself and that would be one butch lesbian encounter after another she thought miserably. When she looked up at who was obviously no more than a common burglar she knew he could see her thoughts even behind her mask. She searched all her experiences but nothing had ever prepared her for this. Even her little niece would be a victim. Imagine the villains that would go after her. The fact that she was only 18 would surely excite them more.

She lowered her head in defeat.

"You know it's rude to be so formal, why don't you take off that mask?"

"My mask? Why? You already know everything, what's the point?"

"I want to see you in all your beauty so lets have it, take it off."

Reluctantly she reached up and untied her mask at the back of her head and pulled it off. She set in gently on the worktable next to her. As she did so she knew that it was the symbolic act of her taking off her entire crime fighting career. "Now what?" she asked miserably.

"The first thing you can do is strip, all of it, off. I want you completely naked. I want to make sure you don't have any weapons hidden anywhere. Now get it off."

"You expect me to strip naked?"

"That's what I said, now get to it or I walk out of here and you can read all about yourself in the papers tomorrow."

"What's to stop me from just killing you here and now?" Golden Archer asked with unconcealed venom.

"Simple. I don't phone my lawyer's office at nine tomorrow morning, he sends the whole thing to the papers," Scott answered in a nonchalant tone, as if he had no fear whatsoever that Golden Archer would carry out her threat. "Besides," he continued, "everyone knows you super bitches don't kill. To defend your life, maybe, but not for this, now for the last time get that costume off."

"Maybe you didn't understand me. I'm not taking my clothes off in front of a dirt bag like you," Golden Archer stated flatly as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared coldly at him.

So far, Scott's bluff has worked well to keep him from getting his ass kicked but he knew he had to push it to realize the full potential here. He had no intention of telling anyone who Golden Archer was. How in the fuck could he collect a percentage on that? One more heroine they find in the dumpster. Big deal, he was so far below their radar, usually, that it didn't do him any good. No, this was his brass ring. This was the chance for him to steal a new life for himself, no more knocking over Bodegas.

"Look Sarah, can I call you Sarah? What we have here is a Mexican standoff. You can kill me, but I know you won't, you can kick the crap out of me but the result is the same. In the morning, your life as you know it is over. No, you're over the barrel as we say where I come from. Your only choice is to do what I tell you. That's the only way you'll keep some semblance of your normal life," Scott told her.

"What are you talking about? You're just going to walk out of here after I strip for you?" She asked incredulously.

"No, I'm not walking out of here empty handed but I don't get a cut of your pretty face being all over the t.v. either. I'm no supervillain, I don't have an axe to grind and I'm not out to prove how big my ego is. I'm just a working stiff who's hit the jackpot" That's it he told himself, sell it to her. Make her believe it isn't going to be that bad. "I'm not just going to extort you for money or any of those cool gadgets you've got laying around," he continued. "This is a business negotiation. I make an offer you make a counter offer."

"You call this business," she spat. "This is blackmail, pure and simple!"

"Yes it is, but every good blackmailer knows it only works if the pigeon has something left to lose," he replied.

"So you aren't just planning to rape me and then tell the press all about it?" she asked him.

"No, why would I do that?" he asked.

"What about money? I suppose you'll want a lot of money?"

"Not really. I'm a career criminal. You know we live like the middle class. I'm not looking to take all your money and how would I keep it anyway if I exposed you? Your assets will frozen by noon tomorrow. The way this country works now you'll be federally charged with terrorism. As soon as you're outed I'll be in jail just as fast as you get there. No, what I'm banking on here is your fear of the legal system. I've been through all that. I can probably roll on all kinds of people for a lighter sentence. And the book deal I'll get will put me on easy street. But what you've got going for you now is the fact that I like my life too. I like what I do and I don't want to be as famous as you're going to be." My God, she's actually buying this shit, he thought smugly to himself, while his facial expression remains poker face blank.

"So what are you offering, you just want a check a week and I don't bust you when I see you?"

"Now, there you go. That was a good first offer. Nice and low but I don't think so. It's not just about money. I mean come on, I just captured Golden Archer. There has to be at least a little nudity," he said. In spite of herself she almost smiled. She hated herself for admitting it but he did have a point. The guy was scum, complete scum, but, from his perspective this was a windfall.

"I don't hardly think so!" she managed to say and hoped her face didn't betray any of her feelings. "I'll give you $10,000 dollars and let you walk out of here."

"You're not getting it. It's not about the money. I don't want your money and I don't want to see anyone else get it either. I want you. I want to win you, privately. We'll be the only two people who know about it. You do as I say and you keep being the sexy crime fighter that you've always been." Was he serious,? she thought. Could it be that simple? Certainly he was a disgusting maggot in dire need of a haircut but he's not in bad shape. How bad could it be? Bad, she decided. Like all blackmailers he wouldn't stop until he had it all. Until he owned her completely. But there was nothing else to do. She was, in fact, over the barrel or it was her turn in the barrel however that stupid joke went. Golden Archer hung her head in defeat. She knew he was right; maybe she could kill to defend an innocent life but cold blooded murder? That was what she fought against. She could not allow herself to take even a step down that path. With a small sigh of resignation she began to remove her gloves.

"The weapons, first. I don't need to get distracted while you put an arrow through my throat"

"Fine! You're in charge!" she spat angrily as she took her bow from her back, next her quiver, and she piled both items at her feet. Next came her belt, quickly she entered the combination on the buckle and it released. She let it fall from her hips. Then her gloves, one at a time and as slowly as she could. She knew there was no stopping the process, but she didn't have to hurry either. Besides she knew she was going to be at this all night. Her mask she had already removed earlier but she took her time with tiara, undoing the clasps that kept it affixed to her golden tresses. Briefly she imagined that like Wonder Woman she could throw it like a boomerang and leave this vile little man unconscious on the floor.

With a bow and arrow she could castrate him at 400 yards but this piece of jewelry was just that, jewelry, it made a clang as it landed next to her bow, arrows, gloves and utility belt. Nothing left now but the good stuff, she thought. Might as well get it over with as she quickly pulled her halter off freeing her pert 34Bs. They hardly need the sewn in sports bra of her halter. They stood on her chest as if proud of the attention they were receiving. For his part, the scum bag hadn't even taken a breath since she had begun her debasement. She had forgotten her boots! They should have come off before her top, she thought angrily to herself. As she leaned over to unzip her boots, her breasts hung down and away from her chest, making a lewd picture. She could almost feel him reading her mind as if he knew her mistake. Quickly she unzipped and removed her boots. She stood up and finally could no longer bare the shame and covered her breasts with her arms. "Satisfied?" she said.

"Not hardly, lets see the snatch. Get the skirt off!" he told her.

A defiant look on her face was all the resistance Golden Archer could muster as she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her golden skirt and pulled it down, leaving her in only her golden granny panties.

"Nice undies," Scott said.

"Cretin! They aren't for show!"

"That's right, so get 'em off."

Golden Archer closed her eyes, composed herself and did as she was told. She pulled her little panties down and stepped out of them, exposing her neatly trimmed blonde pubic mound. She stood back up and attempted to cover herself as best she could with her hands and arms. She was looking anywhere but at the common criminal who had just forced her, successfully, to strip out of her uniform after disarming yourself.

"Hey, I've got a cure for that shyness," he said as he tossed her a shiny pair of nickel-plated handcuffs. Deftly she caught them, exposing her breasts again.

"Not even! I'm not putting these things on!" She declared.

"You'll do as your told. You don't seem to understand. I own you. Body, mind and soul. I'm your new boyfriend. Get used to it. Now cuff your hands behind your back."

Once more closing her eyes, Golden Archer had no choice but to again comply with his demands. She placed one cuff on her left wrist and snapped it shut. Then she placed her hands behind her back and, with more difficulty than she wanted to show, she snapped the cuff on her right wrist. "Is that all, pervert?" she asked.

"For a while. For now, we just talk about my good fortune."

Her rape lasted several days. The bastard was insatiable. The bondage was cruel and intense. Often he put her in intricate bondage and placed a vibrator in her when he was out of sperm and needed to sleep. He delighted himself in the inventive and painful bondage he placed her in. She lost count of the orgasms she was forced to endure. He made her workout in front of him, entirely nude, and he made her cook meals in just a little apron that her last boyfriend had purchased for her. It said, "Hot Mamma" on the front. More often than not, she was made to dress in her full costume so she could be "captured", bound and raped by the greatest thief in Silver City. She was required to tell him all about her business, her assets and every personal or sexual detail about herself.

In the end she was able to continue fighting crime as Golden Archer and making money as the head of her very successful company. But she did have a new live-in boyfriend, fiancé actually, who required a lot of attention. What with keeping him out of jail, cooking, cleaning, buying him everything he wanted, and all the sex, of course.

The End

Feehan
Feehan
14 Followers