Golden Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine shuddered, pushing her pussy up towards those teasing blows. Then his hand didn't lift. She felt it remain on her pussy, slowly kneading it, squeezing, his fingers gently parting her lips and darting in to stoke her inner lips, slowly stoking that internal fire. She barely noticed when he lifted her away from his lap, laying her on the bed and laying next to her. She found her lips seeking his as his hands came wandering up, leaving her burning pussy and moving up to and capturing her breasts. She gasped as he squeezed them, and felt his mouth leaving hers to move down and catch a nipple, gently sucking while his hands wreaked havoc with her emotions.

Katherine's hand was resting against Paul's lap, and she could feel the hard shape of his erection. Her hand slipped up to his zip and she was about to slide it down when a panicked thought struck. "He hasn't said I can. What if he doesn't want me to?"

Paul felt Katy slide her hand up to his zip, and then felt her hesitate. He glanced at her and raised an eyebrow in question. "May I?" she breathed, relaxing when he nodded with a smile, swiftly undoing the zip and sliding her hand inside. "Good girl," she heard him murmur, and she felt a glow, knowing that this was right, she was doing what he wanted.

Paul continued to stroke and play with Katy, moving his attention from breasts to pussy and back again, feeling Katy touching and stroking his cock, enjoying the feel of it in her hands. She was breathing hard, her face flushed with pleasure.

"It's time," Paul thought. "She's ready and any further delay will only confuse her." He stood up and stripped of his clothes, puzzled by the sudden reluctance and confusion that appeared in Katy's face. She appeared to be struggling with something, and if he wasn't careful she was going to go cold on him. "You're on the pill, I believe?" he queried.

Katherine looked at Paul as he undressed, confusion rising within her. She wanted him, now, and it was patently obvious he wanted her and was intent on taking her, but she couldn't just give herself like this.

"Yes, but I'm a virgin," she whispered. "I've never been with a man. I feel I shouldn't be doing this."

Understanding dawned upon Paul. She wanted him and was willing to go this next step, with her sexual submissiveness recognising him as her master and demanding she yield to him. In counterpoint to this her natural aggressiveness was also insisting that she should resist him.

"You feel you should struggle, don't you," he murmured to her, receiving a little nod in return. "Then do so. It won't stop me, but you'll have done your best. OK?" He settled onto the bed beside her.

Katherine nodded, relieved, watching as he lay next to her, her eyes flickering to his erection and wanting to touch it again, but knowing she couldn't at this time. As he reached for her she rolled over, turning away from him. With little effect as he simply took her shoulders and rolled her back onto her back. She started to push at him, hitting him, trying to force him back, but Paul just laughed as he captured her arms and lifted them above her head, holding her down easily while he rolled onto her, pinning her to the bed.

Paul hooked a foot around her ankle, only to find a determined resistance. Still gently laughing at her efforts he shifted a knee so that it was pressing between her legs, and held it there, letting his size and weight work for him. Katherine determinedly held her legs together, but found that slowly, inexorably, the pressure was moving them apart, and she gave a gasp as she finally yielded and found him moving between her thighs, his erection now pressed against her lower stomach.

Paul reached down and captured her pussy, holding her still for the moment it took to slide the head of his penis between her lower lips, then letting her loose to continue to fight. Katherine twisted from side to side, knowing that his cock was but moments from breaking her cherry. She was not going to just lie there and let him win. She had permission to fight and so she would.

Paul pressed forward slowly, enjoying the way Katy struggled, trying to prevent him entering. He could feel a light pressure against the tip of his cock now and realised he was pressing against her hymen. He hesitated for a moment, waiting for Katy to relax for a moment.

Katherine continued struggle, feeling him nestling up against her gate, then feeling him hesitate. She paused her wriggling for a moment, wondering why he had stopped, only to realise her mistake when Paul quickly surged forward, breaking her hymen with a sharp stab of pain. She continued to struggle, desperate now, but realising that every time she stopped twisting he surged that little bit further in. She felt him give one last thrust, and then he was in her, all the way in her, his cock having plunged deep into that ball of fire she had burning deep inside her.

The two of them lay still for a moment, looking at each other. "You tried," said Paul. "It's not your fault that I was too strong. Honour is satisfied. Now it's time to cooperate."

Katherine nodded. Even though she'd known it was a losing cause, she had done her best, and now that she had lost she could do what her master demanded.

"You'll have to show me what to do." She whispered to Paul.

"No, I won't," he returned. "Just go with your instincts and they'll take care of you."

Paul slowly started to withdraw, watching Katy's face. Saw the confusion as he slowly pulled out, then saw the comprehension and pleasure as he thrust back in. Watched her watching him, as he withdrew and returned again, this time feeling her pushing up to meet his return thrust.

Slowly but surely the pattern built up around them. Thrusting and retreating, only to return to thrust forward again. Letting him go, only to rise and joyfully welcome him back. Heat rising and spreading, tensions building.

All too soon, Katherine found her eyes closing so that she could concentrate on the feelings within her, riding them, relishing them, happy to be doing what her master wanted, happy to be so small and helpless under him, feeling the pleasure rippling through her as he continued to thrust into her.

Paul watched as Katy's eyes slowly closed, feeling her withdrawing into herself, concentrating on the pleasure he was bringing her. He slowed a fraction, teasing her, knowing she was on the verge of coming, and holding her there on the edge, prolonging the pleasure so that it was almost pain.

Katherine was whimpering, tossing her head from side to side, wanting that little bit more but not quite knowing what it was she wanted. An involuntary plea burst from her lips, begging for an end to the exquisite torment.

Paul could feel his own climax coming, and started moving faster, eager to take Katy over the top and to experience his own release. They were both moving faster now, gasping with the effort, before Paul exploded deep with her, releasing his seed and her climax at the same time.

Slowly the frantic action slowed and stopped. They lay joined together for a while, before Katherine pushed at Paul's chest. "You're heavy", she commented. Paul smiled and moved to the side. After lying there contented for a few minutes Paul rose to his feet and dressed. "I'm going to have to go and see how much work is required on the car," he said. "I'll see you later."

Paul glanced down at Katy, as she lay curled up on the bed. "Have you learnt anything from what has just happened?" He asked, with a slight smile.

Katherine didn't look directly at him, but nodded. "Yes," she sighed. "I have to take greater care not to scratch your car when I steal it."

Paul froze to the spot, not really believing she'd had the gall to say that. He watched her through narrowed eyes as she finally looked up at him. "You said at the start that the spanking was for damaging your car and you'd think about a punishment for stealing it afterwards," she said, adding guilelessly, "When am I going to be punished for that? Have you decided yet?"

Paul sighed to himself. It appeared that although Katy had turned out to be a natural sexual submissive, willing to obey her master, she was not going to be shy about it. Her normal nature was assertive, and she would push forward to her chosen objective. "It seems," mused Paul, "that her current objective is to repeat this afternoon's performance, and being punished for pinching my car is what she sees as a legitimate way of achieving it. If that's what she wants it will only be the gentlemanly thing to do to see that that's what she gets."

"Yes, I've decided. You had better reserve tomorrow for me. I'll be going out and you'll be coming with me, and no, I am not letting you know ahead of time what your penalty will be," he informed her.

"Mainly because I haven't the slightest idea yet, but by tomorrow I should have some fun ideas of things I can do with a natural sub," he added quietly to himself.

At that, he turned and left, with both of them having the same thought cross their minds. "Tomorrow should be interesting."

12