Golden Hills University Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie invites a stranger to her dorm room...
2.2k words
4.59
100.8k
129

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgray259
sgray259
319 Followers

The door to the dorm room opened, waking Christine up just enough to glance blearily at her alarm clock. 2:12! That couldn't be right; Katie had never stayed up this late before. But when she squinted at the numbers again, she saw that they were right. Her studious little roommate, who almost never let her hair down, must have found herself a party!

Good for you, Katie. I can't wait to hear all about it. But right now, I've got to get some sleep. Christine rolled over on top of the bunk bed and closed her eyes.

Then she heard whispering, and a soft giggle. Katie wasn't alone.

"We have to be quiet."

"Oh, I'll be quiet," came a husky male whisper, then the sounds of kissing. "I'll be...*kiss*...so quiet...*kiss*...you won't even know...*kiss*...I'm here." More giggling, more kissing.

Christine groaned inwardly. She had an 8:00 class tomorrow, and it was hard enough to stay awake during Richardson's lectures after a full night's sleep. She was about to say something, but then stopped herself. Katie had been a good friend - helping her with her research projects, comforting her after her break-up with Tyler. If she wanted to fool around a little...well, why ruin her fun? As long as it didn't become a habit. Hopefully they would go to sleep soon. Christine quietly pulled her pillow over her head and tried to ignore the muffled sounds.

The rustle of clothes coming off. Katie was moaning softly now, and it sounded like her mouth was open. So it wasn't just kissing anymore - or at least, not on her lips. Out of curiosity, Christine lifted her pillow a little and heard wet slurping. Yup, her little blonde roommate was getting eaten, the lucky bitch! And loving it, too, judging from the quiet gasps and sighs.

Sleep was out of the question now that this was going on. She longed to know who this guy was - who had managed to seduce her serious roommate? How had he talked Katie into coming back here, where no guys were allowed? Must be quite a hunk!

The minutes ticked by, and that tongue just kept licking, and Christine kept listening. It wasn't long before she started to feel a familiar stirring. Her own pussy was reacting to the sound of that persistent tongue, getting hotter and wetter. Her hand slid inside her sweatpants, and she imagined it was her down there on the floor, her legs wide open, inviting this stranger to feast on her juicy twat. Well, why not? Why should Katie have all the fun?

Her roommate was panting heavily now, and she wasn't able to stifle her moans very well. The idea that she was still trying to be quiet made Christine even hornier, and her fingertips danced on her moist pussy with an eagerness that surprised her. The slurping was getting much faster now, the tongue slithering up and down her whimpering roommate's slit. Christine traced rapid circles on her own clit, hoping that her sharp gasps would go unnoticed. She couldn't wait for Katie anymore; she had to come; she had to...

Screaming silently, she pushed her face into the pillow as her hips convulsed. Then Katie had hers, too, and Christine listened dazedly as her friend moaned and writhed.

Mmmm! Okay, that was nice, but it was time to go to sleep now. Say good night to him, Katie.

More rustling. The jingle of a belt buckle. Oh my God...he's going to fuck her! Right here in our room! Oh my God!

This wasn't like Katie at all. Sure, she was pretty, and all the guys seemed to notice her - but she had always kept them at arm's length. School came first, and nothing was going to stop her from earning her degree. Relationships - even shallow ones - would just get in the way.

And now? Judging from her moans, the penis was already inside her. She was letting some guy fuck her, right here on the carpet of her dorm room. Was he even wearing protection?

Maybe I should stop them.

The sound of fucking. The sound of a hard cock slipping in and out of a wet, willing pussy. He wasn't taking his time, either; this guy meant business. At the rate he was going, Katie was going to get spermed any minute now.

Christine's hand delved inside her pants again.

Desperate, helpless moaning. Katie wasn't bothering to be quiet anymore. She was too far gone.

Christine's own pussy was sopping wet, and she rubbed it frantically. Why was she so horny? She felt like she hadn't had sex in a year. She wanted to moan out loud, but she didn't dare. Then she realized something.

They know I'm here. They know I'm here, and they don't care.

So she moaned. Loudly.

And then no one bothered to be quiet anymore. The stranger growled as he savagely rammed his dick in and out of Katie's wet hole while she squealed and babbled. "Fuck me! Ohhhh...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...oh, yeah...fuck me, baby...*ungh*...ohhhhh...oh my God...yeah...oh my God...I'm...*ungh*...I'm...coming...!"

Once again, Christine climaxed within seconds of Katie, thrashing violently as her pussy spasmed with ecstasy. It was so good, her whole body pumping with pleasure. It went on and on, completely overpowering her.

Slowly, slowly, she came to her senses again, panting heavily amidst the twisted bedsheet. For several minutes, there was only silence.

"Who's your friend?" His question made Christine tense up; her eyes flew open, and her heart raced.

"Huh? Oh, that's...that's Christine."

"Christine? Why don't you come down here?"

She didn't say a word; she didn't dare.

Then she felt the blanket starting to slide away. A thrill of anticipation rushed through her as a hand slid up her exposed thigh, groping its way toward the waistband of her sweatpants. She lay there, quiet and still, knowing what was coming, both fearing it and hoping for it.

Oh my God, he's really doing this! Am I just going to let this happen?

The stranger wormed his way inside her pants, and when he found her hungry, wet crotch, she knew it was too late to stop him. His fingers began to dance all over her pussy, and the fever grew inside her again, coming even faster this time. She pinched her nipples, moaning hotly as he quietly swiped her slit from bottom to top, coating her swollen twat with her own sex juice. Then, without warning, he slid one finger inside her gooey tunnel while thumbing her clit, rapidly wiggling both digits. She came again, hard.

The next thing she knew, she was down on the floor. No sweatpants, no T-shirt, no nothing. Her face was on the carpet, and she was moaning deliriously as the hard dick shoved inside her from behind. She wanted him now, she wanted him more than she had ever wanted anything before. She didn't care if he was Katie's boyfriend; his dick was in her now, and Katie could go fuck herself. As the huge organ slid in and out of her drooling twat, she dimly realized that this was the wrong time of the month for her to be having unprotected sex. But there was no way she was going to stop him. This was heaven. With every delicious thrust of that meaty shaft, she became more and more addicted. When at last she felt his hot cream bursting inside her sweltering pussy, it triggered an orgasm more powerful than she had ever known.

The rest of the night was a long, hazy, horny dream. He fucked her over and over again, pumping her with enough jizz to impregnate the whole campus. And when he wasn't fucking her, he was screwing Katie, his hard dick making the girl groan and squirm. At first, Christine just waited for her turn, dreamily diddling her drooling slit until he could plant his cock inside her again. But that wasn't enough. Soon she found herself kissing Katie, licking her stiff tits, doing everything she could to help her young roommate get off again. Katie eagerly returned the favor, treating her with passionate kisses and caresses, her long hair tickling Christine from above as that thick cock did its work on her. Where did he get so much cum? The girls couldn't get enough of it. They sucked and fucked him, hour after hour, until drifting at last into delirious dreams of intoxicated bliss.

* * * * * *

Christine opened her eyes and found herself lying naked in Katie's bed. Oh my God, 9:45. She had already missed psychology, and now she was going to miss physics, too.

Katie was sitting in front of her computer, drinking coffee and looking at Facebook, still wearing her bath robe - a skimpy red satin outfit from Victoria's Secret.

Christine sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her inner thighs were coated with sex residue. "What the hell happened last night?"

Katie turned around and smiled. "Pretty wild, huh?"

"I'll say. That was the best sex I ever had. Who was that guy, anyway?"

Katie raised her eyebrows and took a sip from her mug.

"Katie?"

"Well, there was this party over at the art center..."

"Oh my God...you don't even know his name?!"

Katie grinned sheepishly. "I think he said it at some point. But honestly, by the time I met him, I was so buzzed, I couldn't think straight. He just kept talking to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, telling me how much he liked me. The next thing I knew, we were making out in a corner. He got me so hot, all I wanted to do was get him alone somewhere..."

"Somewhere he could fuck your lights out."

Katie giggled and nodded.

"So you brought him here, and he fucked both of us. He could have gotten us pregnant, you know. I'm not on the pill, are you?"

"Nope."

"Then we might already be knocked up. From some guy we don't even know." She looked down at her belly and absently began to caress it with her palm. "Shouldn't we be worried about this?"

Katie shrugged. "Are you still going to class today?"

"Huh? Oh, um, I guess so. Why, aren't you?"

"I don't know yet." Katie blushed, then took another sip. "What time's your next class?"

"11:00. Why?"

"Well, I don't know. I just thought, maybe, um...maybe you'd want to...you know...fool around a little?"

Christine stared at her roommate.

"I mean, if you don't want to, that's okay. I just...after last night...I keep thinking about it, you know?"

Christine felt her pussy starting to swell again. "Yeah, I know. But I've got to get to class. And so do you. Or don't you care about school anymore?"

Katie's lip twitched with disappointment.

Christine stood up and took her robe off its hook on the door. "Look, last night was great. But we're not here to...to have sex all the time." She stopped for a moment, thinking what that would be like...having a hard dick inside her, whenever she wanted. Having Katie go down on her, right here, right now.

"I'm...I'm gonna go get a shower."

* * * * * *

Hot water trickled down her naked flesh as she leaned against the wall, frantically rubbing her pussy.

What's wrong with me? Why am I so fucking horny again?

She already knew the answer. It had to be that guy - something about him, and that amazing cock of his. He had pumped her so full of spunk that now she couldn't think about anything else. She wanted him here, behind her, grabbing her hips, ramming that throbbing organ deep inside her, in and out, in and out, over and over again. Her fingers moved faster as she imagined his hard strength, his fierce hunger. Her clit had never felt so swollen before! Her fingers jiggled the hard nub, harder and faster, until the climax hit her like a freight train. She let out a long, low groan, her twat spasming and dripping as she collapsed to the wet floor.

She sat there for several minutes, letting the water pound against her feverish skin. Had her breasts gotten bigger? She looked down and cupped the firm, bulging flesh. Even her nipples looked different, swollen and hard. She experimentally touched one of them and gasped as lustful electricity coursed through her whole breast, straight down to her pussy.

No! I'm not gonna do this again. I'm not some sex-crazed slut.

But her finger was still stroking her nipple, and now her twat was hungry again.

She was about to reach down when she suddenly heard someone else moaning, somewhere close, maybe in the next stall. A girl was getting off, just like her. A girl was rubbing herself, naked and wet, and Christine knew exactly how she felt.

Without stopping to think, she shut off her shower and went to find that girl. It wasn't Katie; she would find Katie later. It was Cindy, from psychology. Cindy, with long dark hair and big breasts with hard nipples. Cindy, who looked at her with surprise, embarrassment, fear - and desperate, overpowering lust.

"It's okay," said Christine, moving into the stall. "Let me help you." She pulled Cindy into her arms, kissing her mouth as she reached for her pussy.

to be continued...

sgray259
sgray259
319 Followers