Golden Hills University Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers

She wanted more. Lying on the carpet and spreading her thighs, she cooed softly as Grant began to lick her steamy slit. Who would have guessed that this master of academia was also an expert at pussy eating? She glanced dazedly over toward Theresa, who was receiving a similar treatment from Nick. Theresa grinned wickedly at her and said, "You ready for that cock yet?"

Was she ever! When her professor finally held his hard member at the gates of her juicy vagina, she was as horny as she had ever been. Her entire body was trembling with lust, and it took only a few deep, slow thrusts before she was squirming and screaming, sprawling headlong into a deepening abyss of pleasure.

Grant didn't stop fucking her; instead, he picked up the pace, driven wild by the sight of this beautiful new conquest beneath him. He speared her relentlessly, staring at her bouncing breasts, her slim belly - a belly ripe for impregnation. His cock swelled even larger, and she groaned helplessly as he rammed his organ deep inside her, over and over and over again. With a savage grunt, he sank himself all the way in, his dick spewing ropes of virile cum into her defenseless young womb.

"More..." she gasped deliriously. "Fuck me more..."

*****

Later that night, Stacey stared at her unclothed body in the full-length mirror that covered the door of her dorm room.

"They look bigger already," she purred, caressing her bulging breasts.

Theresa, also naked, slid behind her, her hands wandering over her roommate's smooth belly. "Yeah, that's what happened to me, too. Just a few fuck sessions, and I started to look like a porn star."

"But how can that be? Bodies don't just change this quickly."

"Apparently they do," murmured Theresa, resting her chin on Stacey's shoulder. "Or at least on this campus, they do. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with all that semen. I've probably fucked over a hundred guys in the past few days, and they've all poured tons of cum in my pussy. I didn't know their bodies could make that much of it."

"Yeah, tell me about it! Today, when I felt that hot spunk bursting inside me, and it seemed to go on forever. And a few minutes later, the same guy was getting hard again."

"It's like our bodies are made for sex now," said Theresa, her hands slithering down toward Stacey's crotch. "I can't get enough of it. I just...I just want another orgasm. That's all I want, really." She began to slide her fingers against Stacey's pussy, which was already wet. "You know what I mean?" she whispered into her roommate's ear.

Stacey nodded, moaning softly as she started to finger her stiff nipples. She watched herself in the mirror, and could practically see the lust igniting again, taking hold of her. Theresa saw it, too, and her fingers rubbed faster, then started to dig inside the girl's sweltering slit. Stacey turned to Theresa, and the two of them started kissing, passionately, frantically, as their firm breasts pressed together.

Then they were on the bed, lapping each other's sopping wet twats between gasps and moans. Stacey wagged her tongue into her roommate's snatch, desperately wanting to return the pleasure that she was receiving. Who was going to come first? Theresa's clit was stiff and swollen, and Stacey teasingly prodded it with quick, syncopated licks. She could feel Theresa's thighs trembling; she was almost there. But Theresa was working on Stacey's pussy with a steady, insistent rhythm that was driving her mad. If she kept that up, it was a one-way road to another mind-blowing orgasm, and Stacey could barely think straight as it was. She tried her best to keep nibbling and sucking, but her pussy just felt too good. Just a few more swipes from that tongue, and she was gone, her body twitching and convulsing on top of her naked friend, whose own orgasm detonated just a few seconds later.

After a few minutes of delirious panting, the two girls lay in a tight embrace under the sheets. "Just think," said Stacey, "we could have been doing this all semester."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" said Theresa, playfully poking her roommate on the shoulder. "But you were so busy studying and trying to be a good girl...all that nonsense. I knew that a few good fucks would help you see things my way."

Stacey grinned. "A few dozen fucks, you mean." She sighed happily. "You know what I'm going to do tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I can pretty much guess," smirked Theresa.

"I mean before that. I'm going to go out and get a pink bikini. A really sexy one. Then I'm just gonna walk around campus, and see what happens."

"That sounds like a great idea. Now shut up and go to sleep. I've got to rest up for another day of non-stop sex."

"Mmm, that sounds yummy," murmured Stacey. "I bet you just can't wait to get another big, hard cock up inside you. You'll feel it going in and out, in and out, in and out, faster and faster and faster. You're gonna make him lose control, make him fuck you like an animal, 'til he pumps your pussy full of his thick, hot cum..."

And the girls started touching each other again.

to be continued...

sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers
12