Golden Keeper Ch. 08

Story Info
Arrivals and arousals.
9.9k words
4.7
23k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

Chapter Eight: Different Species

"So… uhm, this is kind of weird…" Emmett said, gesturing from himself to his mirror image sitting in the chair across the room.

"Hmm?" the man replied, snapping back from whatever his previous thoughts were.

Orion, Emmett thought, that's his name, right?

"What's weird?" Orion asked.

"Oh, gee, I don't know… maybe the fact that you look like my long lost twin?" He joked.

Emmett stared at him and Orion stared back. They had the same curly, unruly golden locks, constantly obscuring their vision; the same tall, swimmer's body always bronzed from the sun; the same deep, twinkling emerald eyes…

"Well, not really," Orion said, startling Emmett out of his thoughts. "Your right iris sort of looks like Christmas… on crack." He grinned wryly.

Emmett chuckled. "Point."

"Or a flag…not Italian. What's the green one with the red circle—"

"Bangladesh!"

"Yes, yes." Orion smiled at his outburst. "Although, I wonder what happened to make it like that," he remarked, all joking aside.

"I don't—" Emmett started.

"Save me your excuses, Emmett," Orion interrupted, moving his chair closer to the hospital bed. "What happened?"

"He, uhm… he—ah."

"He, who?" Orion questioned.

"Collin."

Emmett shuddered, then continued, "He-he… bit… me… and he said something weird… and—and then this."

Emmett was, of course, referring to the plastic guard he had just detached and crumpled with one hand—without straining one ounce of muscle—from the side of the bed. "Oh, and now my heart doesn't beat?! What the fuck, man?"

Orion heaved a sigh. "Well, all things considered, the explanation is pretty obvious, I would say."

"What? What do you mean?" Emmett asked, confused by the nearly omniscient man beside him.

"Dude, you're a vampire."

Shocked, uncertain silence followed.

___

May stretched, reveling in the delicious ache between her thighs. She scooted towards the warm body still pressed intimately against hers and sighed.

"What's wrong?" she felt more than heard him ask, the rumble of his chest sending wonderful tingles across her body. She smiled. He's always so concerned.

"Mmm," she vocalized, rolling so she lay on top of him, her elbows pressing into his hard chest.

Her eyes were partly closed from sleep, their pale depths still under the heavy fog of dreamland. May propped her head up in one hand while the other went to the nape of his neck, where his hair was haphazard and tangled. She smiled again. It reminded her of her previous question.

"What happened to your hair?" She looked down into his eyes, which were swimming with such golden happiness that it made her heart swell.

He chuckled before responding, "You already asked me that."

"Oh… hmm… really?" May sorted through their conversations in her head for the answer.

"You were a little preoccupied when I answered, I'll give you that." He chuckled again.

"Well?" she questioned again.

"Well, what?"

She sighed, "What happened to your hair? It's very… choppy."

He outright laughed at her now. "When I first found you, you refused to let go of my hair," he managed between bouts of laughter, "so I had to chop it off with a pair of tiny, medical scissors… even then you still held on to the hair I cut off…"

May was being jostled around by the shaking of his large frame. She leaned down towards his ear and pulled on his hair.

"Mmm," she purred seductively, licking the whorl of his ear. "You can't blame me; your hair is simply luxurious."

She tugged at the hair at the base of his neck and heard him groan her name. May let her hands wander, raking her nails through his shoulder-length, inky black hair, letting the chopped, silky strands weave between her slender fingers.

"We don't have time for this," he groaned, then reached his hands up to cup her face and brought her down for a smoldering kiss.

"Ohh, that's too bad." She pouted her swollen lips at him when he let her back up for air.

She knowingly wiggled her bare bottom against his rapidly growing erection. She saw his jaw clench and she flew up, her wings letting her hover above the ground beside the bed. Her hand traveled deftly down to her heat, giggling when her hand came away with the signs of his pleasure.

"Grant," she said sweetly, batting her eyelashes, "I think I need a shower." She smiled again.

Grant sat up and swung his legs over the side of bed, facing her. "Oh, really? Let me be the judge of that."

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him, placing her feet on his thighs as her wings kept her balanced. His gaze was perfectly level with her dripping sex.

___

She smelled so good. His wolf howled inside him, pacing… demanding to be released. He shoved him forcefully aside, compromising for now, and he dove in to capture her essence. He heard her squeal and he smiled against her heated flesh. He placed his hands firmly on her round ass, squeezing ever so gently, drawing tiny whimpers from her.

"Grant," she panted, "we don't have time for this." She used his words against him. "I really need a shower!"

He chuckled, his lips wrapped around her protruding love button, and she bucked her hips towards his eager mouth. He let his right hand slip from cupping her ass to sliding between her cheeks, pausing when he reached her little rosebud. He heard her gasp at the new feeling and he smiled again… as much as he could… while he lapped at her like a starving man.

He teased her tight ring for a moment, before journeying down to her wetness and pushing two fingers inside her to the hilt. He savored her pleasured screams as he greedily sucked up the copious amounts of her honeyed nectar. Grant felt the beginnings of her orgasm as her walls clenched unbelievably tight around his two fingers. He quickly searched for her clit with his tongue and caressed it.

"Ah! Right there—harder… please," May screamed, holding his head while she trembled.

"Always one for manners," he grumbled jokingly, then attacked the little bundle of nerves with tongue, swiping back and forth furiously. He felt her legs give out from underneath her as she came with a melodic wail.

"Sing for me, Chara," he urged, plunging a third finger into her. She let out a quick yelp then a long, entrancing moan followed the crescendo notes of ecstasy.

She floated quickly, but gracefully, down from her high and settled in Grant's lap. He kissed her forehead and wiped away the hair that clung to her face, which looked like a silk-spun spider web. He stood, unsuccessfully willing his hard-on to subside, and carried her to his bathroom. May lifted her head the tiniest bit and placed a small kiss on Grant's chest, over his heart, as he carried her over the threshold to cleanliness.

___

I needed that, she thought happily as she stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel.

May's fingertips stretched out, almost touching the terrycloth from where she stood on the bathmat. She was about to take another step when the towel was suddenly in her arms. She gasped.

"It came back!" she exclaimed.

"I didn't realize the towel left in the first place," Grant joked, stepping out of the shower behind her. He was flush against her, making her come up with ways to get dirty all over again…

"No," she focused, "my uh… telekinesis or whatever you call it."

They both watched as she wrapped the towel securely around her body without lifting a finger. Grant was shocked, to say the least, and May would have laughed at his expression if she hadn't been so elated about the return of her long-lost powers. I wonder why they came back…

"You… where—are… telekinetic... What?" He was obviously confused.

May dried her body off and passed him the towel. He should really have more than one, she thought.

"Yes," May responded happily, "I inherited it from my mother when I turned nineteen… don't ask me why."

He just stared at her curiously. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I've had a lot on my mind," she said as they walked back into his bedroom. He picked a pair of jeans from a drawer and pulled them on.

"Why do you always wear jeans… and only jeans?" she asked, walking up to him and stopping when her hands reached his waist.

"Well…" he started reluctantly.

"Come on, what is it?" She looked up at him from underneath her eyelashes.

"You know I am not human," he said, watching her for her reaction.

"Yes…" she said slowly, "I obviously am not, either." At least not anymore, she thought sourly.

"I wear jeans because it is easier for me, considering what I am."

"And that is…"

"I am a werewolf, Charamaine," he stated, wrapping his arms around her still-nude body. "We are the children of moon."

May sighed, glad that he'd finally told her. Sure, she'd had her suspicions… but a werewolf?

"So, uhmm…" she broke the silence.

"What?" he goaded her.

"Well, promise not to laugh?"

"Oh… of course not." He squeezed his arms tighter around her for a brief moment.

"Do you… you know… howl at the moon, get shot by silver bullets and all of that?" she asked, ducking her head before he could see the blush that stole across her cheeks. Despite his word, she felt him chuckle, and she groaned in embarrassment.

"It is not necessary, but it does lift our spirits in times of strife. And silver is more harmful, but not by much," he explained, oblivious to her discomfort

"Strife?" she giggled, "Who talks like that?"

"In times of strife," she repeated, still muffling her laughter in his chest. She heard him sigh and she bit the area around his nipple playfully.

"I'm sorry," she added, smiling, "but you just reminded me of an English teacher I had in high school. Please don't feel obligated to rhyme, if you rhyme life with strife just for the sake of… rhyming… I may have to tear your paper up… blah, blah, blah," she mocked.

She felt him growl, but paid him no heed, instead she slipped out of his hold and danced up into the air. "When is my mother coming?"

"She should be here in about three hours."

"Oh… we were uhh… busy… for a while…"

He chuckled. "Yes. And we will be again if you don't put some clothes on," he said, raking his eyes over her hovering form.

She cursed herself for blushing again. "I am out of clothes. I feel bad, always taking Rage's—"

"Nonsense," he interrupted, walking to the front door.

"Rage?" he boomed. In no time, she was at his door, glowering.

"What?" she growled.

"Do you have some clothes for Charamaine? A sundress, maybe?"

She scoffed. "Sundress? Me? Ha. Go ask mom." She turned and left.

"Oh…" May said, shyly, "I don't want to be a burden." She seemed so nice yesterday…

"It's alright, put this on for now," Grant said lightly, tossing her a white shirt like the one from before. "I'm sure my mother will have something. And don't worry about her. She's normally a crab."

"Heard that!" Rage called from somewhere outside.

"Your mother lives here, too?" May asked after tearing the fabric.

"Yes, she and my father live in a larger house through the woods."

"Oh, alright," she said, cheerfully.

May saw Grant's raised hand, a silent request for her to come down to him.

"How will we get there?" she asked, taking his hand and lowering her self to the ground again.

"We will walk."

"Hmm…" she trailed off.

"What, Chara?" he asked, pulling her to his side as they stepped out the door.

"Mmm, well… do you think… you think we could get there in a more… uhm… more fantastical way?"

"Fantastical?" he repeated, obviously confused.

She answered his question with a question. "How far away is it?"

"Oh, about seven miles."

May was pretty sure her eyeballs all but shot out of their sockets. "S-Seven miles? Are you sure?" she asked incredulously.

They leisurely walked down the front porch steps and she wasn't so sure she could walk seven miles… especially with their time constraints. "Can I… er—can I… fly… there?" she asked, her wings shuffling behind her.

"If you do that, then I'll have to run."

She sputtered. "Seven miles?"

"Well, not in human form, of course." He grinned down at her.

"Oh. Okay." Fantastical.

"Okay? So you're ready to go now, right? You can fly for seven miles?"

"I don't see why not," she answered indignantly, and soared fifteen feet up into the air.

"I want to see," she told him.

"As the lady wishes," he muttered.

May watched as he started to strip. "Not that," she chided, "Haven't you had enough for one day?"

Grant laughed at her and she immediately felt her face warm. "In order to shift, I have to change out of my clothes first, babe. Otherwise, I'd be out of one awesome pair of jeans."

Pft. He only owns twenty other pairs… "Why'd you put 'em on in the first place, then?"

"Courtesy," he smiled up at her and chuckled, then continued to shuck his pants.

May's intense gaze was on him as he changed into his wolf form. It was so primal, so easy… natural… erotic? She swooped down next the impressive black wolf waiting for her. May's hands had a mind of their own, petting and grooming the wolf.

"I'm surprised," she started, smiling at the large animal beside her, "I figured your hair would be more… choppy," she finished, joking.

Grant turned his head and snapped playfully at her. He licked her face with one long swipe and he was gone, shooting off into the forest.

Blech! she thought, wiping the back of her hand down her saliva-covered face. May giggled and sped through the air after him.

When they reached their destination, May wasn't out of breath or winded in the slightest. She was just getting started. She never would've guessed that chasing her mate through a forest would be so… invigorating… lively…freesp—What?! she thought, her train of thought crashing to a halt.

She backpedaled now. Mate? Why did I even say that? What the heck?

She knew what the word meant… soul mate… life partner… all that mushy-gushy stuff, but what did it mean to her?

I bet he doesn't even feel the same way. She was suddenly not as eager to see his mother and she was before.

Wait… what way? I certainly don't feel like that. Right? Whatever. It's cool. Kita's coming, I'll just go home with her. A sudden pain tore through her heart at the prospect of leaving. No sense in getting heartbroken.

Heartbroken?

She continued, Oh come on, you barely know him! But still… Mate? She scoffed. No. That stuff doesn't really happen.

Then why does it feel so right?

May washed all her feelings away and fell gracefully down to the earth from the branch she was perched on. She smiled at Grant, still a wolf, and told him to lead them forward.

He turned and started to walk away, then turned back, silently telling her to stay. She obeyed and floated up again, stroking the lush, green leaves.

___

Grant ran up to his parents' massive house, howling. Rhodes came out, alert, but Grant told him to relax. "I just want some clothes, Rhodes."

The large man nodded, and then hurried back inside to fetch clothes for the Alpha's son.

Grant stepped into the dark jeans given to him and buttoned up the crisp, white shirt. He straightened out his clothes once more, just as his mother waltzed into the room.

"Knock, knock, dear," she said, smiling.

"Hey, mom," he replied and walked over to give her a quick hug and kiss.

She pinched his left cheek. "How's my baby doing?"

Grant rolled his eyes; she always knew what to do to make him feel like he was five years old again.

"Good, ma. Listen, I was wondering if you had some old clothes I could borrow for, uhm… for Charamaine." He wasn't sure how much she knew about her.

"Oh, yes, dear. That poor woman you found. Of course, tell her to come in. She's here, yes?" She peeked over his broad shoulder to look out the window.

"A—yea, I'll go 'n get her." Grant opened the door and was surprised to see May standing right on the other side.

"I hope you don't mind," she said shyly, "but I could hear you from the trees, so I figured it'd be quicker if I just came down and waited." Her shoulders slumped in expectation of being rebuffed.

"You could hear us from all the way out there?" He gestured to the forest's edge.

"Well… uhm, yea."

"Hm…" How?

"Grant, dear. Will you introduce me? If not, then move out of my way," his mother interrupted as politely as she could.

Grant turned to his side, realizing that his mother couldn't see Charamaine's wings; they were blocked by the door.

"Baby," he started, but stopped when his mother whipped her head around to look at him. "Chara," he corrected, "Why don't you come inside?"

___

She shouldn't be nervous. Grant already told her that he and his family were… supernatural. But still… meeting his mom? That would be nerve wracking for any girl, wings or not. May folded her wings behind her back and stepped through the doorframe. She sped to the center of the room and twirled so her back was to his mother. Even though she was practically invisible at the speed she moved, it was obvious, by the expression on his mother's face, that she had seen her.

"Mrs. Leighnaan." She dipped her head slightly. "I'm very thankful for your help."

She stuttered, then laughed. "O-oh. Charamaine, its just Phaedra."

"Phaedra, ma'am, you can call me May, if you like."

"May," she started, "well… your ah… your wings might be an issue, but I'm sure we'll figure out something." She stared pointedly at Grant.

"Oh. Yeah, you ladies have fun," his golden eyes bored into May's with a silent goodbye.

May loved her mother to death, but they never did things like this. Two hours rolled by and they were still sitting in Mrs. Leighnaan's—Phaedra's—closest on lounge chairs.

So this is how the other half lives… May looked around the massive room; it was probably the size of her entire apartment back home. Racks full of clothes, dress and casual, lined the walls and dressers stocked with accessories filled up some of the center of the room.

"How about this one?"

May brought her mind back down to reality and saw Phaedra holding up a racer back dress in a light, sheer violet color that faded to a deep plum on the bottom, where it swept the floor.

"I'm not sure," May responded, looking at the straps of the dress. "How on earth will I get this one on?"

They'd tried unsuccessfully for an hour trying to fit her wings through the teeny-tiniest of holes, but it was useless. Phaedra ended up throwing May a pile of clothes she could cut, but regardless, Grant's mother was still determined.

"Maybe," the older woman started, putting the purple fabric down, "maybe you could put your wings on a different plane. You know, as in a different dimension?"

May was surprised to say the least. She hadn't thought of that.

"I guess I could try… I'll need some help, though."

"Have you ever done something like this before?"

Marione
Marione
130 Followers