Golden Keeper Ch. 09

Story Info
The cliffs.
5.1k words
4.69
18.2k
3

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

Thanks for being so patient (again). I'll try to get the next chapter out in time – promise!

Mia :)

Chapter Nine: Cliffs

…Daddy? No response. Uh…hello?

"Momma, I feel stupid."

Fina sighed. "Try again, dear. He's there."

Papa? Uhm, can you even hear me? I—I have some questions for you, Her voice rose at the end, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

After another moment of silence, she sighed, shoulders slumped. "I'm just talking to myself, he—"

Angel.

May stopped, her eyes widened. She looked to her mother, who just smiled, her eyes crinkling up at the corners. May was sort of past words at that point. Hearing Grant in her head earlier was weird enough, but having someone that wasn't evennear… She was so confused.

Papa? she repeated. There was a hopeful tinge to the thought.

Charamaine, the voice sighed in her head.

She didn't know what to say—think next. Where are you? she thought with a small voice.

I'm here, Angel. The voice was whispery. Old, yet strong.

Where did you go, Papa?

I've always been here, he told her.

May was even more bewildered now. Can you see me?

Yes.

Oh! she thought in surprise, Why can't I see you?

Because I haven't let you.

He made her feel so small. Please, Daddy. Please come back. I miss you so much. Her thoughts were remorseful.

Tout en bonne temps, ma petite Charamaine.

How-where… She couldn't fit her thoughts together coherently.

Find the Stars, Angel, and I shall be there, his voice faded out.

May pondered his words silently in the new silence. The Stars? she asked, although she knew he wasn't listening anymore.

What? she asked herself this time. May looked to her mother to see her smiling again.

___

He watched as the pair bonded over the latest Final Fantasy video game. He wasn't a gamer himself, though, so he'd lost count of which version was the new one.

"Oh fuck yes!" one of them yelled.

Grant couldn't tell, from behind they looked almost identical. Weird, he thought. These two…and then Orion and Emmett. Hmm… He let his train of thought wander, their bickering just noise in the background.

"Eat shit, bitches!" the second one screamed, jumping on the couch.

Grant hadn't realized that this video game could make people so . . . lively.

"Huzzah!" They went on and on.

"Hey, bro," his sister called to him. She was the one still sitting.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, lifting his head.

"Sit down and stay a while, or go find your little girlfriend," she snickered.

Grant just rolled his eyes, but the other woman—still standing—cut off whatever he was about to say . . . making him fight the urge to roll his eyes again.

"That's my sister, dumbass," Kita said, throwing the controller at Rage.

"No shit?" Rage was actually surprised.

Rage narrowed her eyes, trying to see the resemblance . . . "Ohh," she said in understanding.

"You guys have the same nose . . . Why do you dye your hair?" she questioned, dragging Kita into a sitting position by her spiked, black locks.

Kita scoffed. "I ain't no angel. Charamaine's got that role wrapped up tight. I have to dye it to make sure I don't become a blondie like her. But hey, what can I say? I'm the rebellious one." She winked outrageously then stood up on the furniture again to give everyone the bird.

Everyone in the room chuckled. She may have been rebellious, be she was still quite the charmer. In the first ten minutes, Kita had everyone in the common room warmed up to her black spikes, perverted jokes, and cross attitude. Oh, yes. She'll fit in just fine.

___

Sure, he'd been kissed before. Sex wasn't anything new to him either. But from that first brush of his lips, Finn knew that he would be learning a lot more soon. He barely felt the edge of the wooden stair pressing into his back and he couldn't have cared less. All his senses were rewired and focused on the sensations brought by this gorgeous man's lips against his.

Finn snaked one of his hands under the hem of his partner's shirt, bringing it up with him as he continued his blind exploration. He brought his other hand into the mix and ran them both up the statuesque man's torso. He stopped when he reached Emmett's shoulders, the shirt proving to be an annoying obstacle by this point. Finn sighed in disappointment when the marble body backed away.

He heard a chuckle that sent chills down his spine. "Don't be sad, babe."

Finn felt his head being lifted by two fingers. He moved his head slightly and sucked one of the fingers into his mouth.

"Why's that?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"Because," Emmett groaned, "there's so much more in store for you. I just figured it'd be more comfortable if we moved inside, no?" He chuckled again.

Finn didn't have to be told twice. He sprang up, ignoring the impression the stairs left in his lower back, and pulled Emmett to him.

"Good idea," he remarked before he bounded up the stairs and went inside.

And Grant always though that I was the dominant one, he thought, shaking his head with a smile.

He turned slightly to make sure Emmett had followed when he was suddenly sandwiched between the closed door and Emmett's body. Again, he ignored the sharp object pressing against his back . . . a doorknob, this time. His eyes, wide and filled with lust, looked up at Emmett. Their gazes locked, even as Emmett stooped down to get another taste.

"Bedroom," he mumbled into Finn's mouth.

Finn placed his hands on Emmett's chest and pushed him across the floor of the cabin and through the open door of his bedroom, sharing his breath the entire way. Their lips were torn apart when Emmett spun him around faster than he would've thought possible, his back now to the bed. Before Finn had a chance to say anything, Emmett moved again, lowering them both onto Finn's already tousled bed sheets.

They were a mass of tangled limbs, pale and paler, gripping at anything they could get their hands on. Finn groaned when Emmett lost patience, letting his hand slip underneath Finn's shorts, and moaned when Emmett let go and got on his knees. With hell on his heels, he rid them of all remaining clothing and straddled Finn's waist.

Emmett leaned down and nipped at Finn's neck, causing delicious sparks to fire across his body, before he soothed the spot with his cool tongue. Finn whimpered as one of Emmett's wandering hands reached his backside and began to explore.

Hearing Finn's tiny noises, Emmett responded through clenched teeth, just as lost to the feeling of their skin together as his lover was. "Mmm, you want this, baby?"

Emmett lifted his head, shaking his golden hair out of the way, while his middle finger pressed forward, sliding in past the knuckle. He took pride in seeing pure pleasure etch its way across Finn's features.

"I asked you a question," he growled, simultaneously tugging at Finn's small nipple with his teeth and slowly pumping his long finger in and out of him.

"Ugh!" Finn grunted. "Yes, Christ, yes!"

"Tell me what you really want, Finn."

Emmett leaned back up, finger still clasped by Finn's tight anal ring. "Do you want this?"

He used his other hand to stroke his own member tauntingly, spreading the wetness leaking from his tip over his length. "D' you want this cock? Hmm?" he growled again. Emmett replaced his lean finger with the head of his throbbing manhood.

Finn gasped at the size. "You know I do."

He moaned obscenely as Emmett slowly pushed into him. "Fuck! Oh my—shit. All the way. Ohh, please."

Emmett chuckled. "Anything for you, babe."

He slammed home, causing both men to groan loudly. He pumped his hips once and Finn raised his own to meet him, causing Emmett to chuckle once more. "Eager, aren't we?"

Finn opened his eyes, which were swimming with fire and passion. His hands scrambled, tugging on the sheets as Emmett pounded away furiously. Emmett changed his angle, causing Finn's long moans to quickly turn into growls.

Finn pulled Emmett's face down to his and their tongues dueled heavily. Finn knotted one hand in his lover's hair while the other went to his back, still cool despite the temperature of the room.

Emmett groaned roughly. "Are you there, baby?"

"A-Almost—oh," Finn moaned, his prostate being rubbed continuously.

He was so close. When Emmett started nipping at his neck, he thought he'd loose it for sure.

Oh, he's good.

Finn's wolf was also extremely close to the surface, but he knew Emmett wasn't comfortable with that yet, so he tried to rein it in.

___

He felt so good, with his cock buried deep inside his lover, that it almost hurt—in fact, it was slightly painful. He had to get his release.

"You feel so good around my cock, Finn," Emmett half-growled into his ear. "Cum for me, baby, come on."

He didn't know if he could wait. He felt Finn's length harden even more between them, and, out of instinct, he bent his head down and sunk his elongated fangs into Finn's neck.

___

Finn was euphoric as he felt Emmett drink from his sated body. They were both laying down now, Emmett's head resting on Finn's shoulder. They'd already come down from their high, but Emmett was still nursing.

He probably hasn't been fed in a while, he told himself, even though he secretly enjoyed the closeness. He felt Emmett's cold tongue snake out to close the twin pinpricks on his neck and he shivered.

"You're cold," Emmett stated more than asked, and drew the blanket up and over them.

"No, no. I'm fine," Finn replied with a yawn. He was utterly content.

"Go to sleep," Emmett told him, wrapping his long arms around him.

"Mmm, you wore me out," he said, but he still turned his head for one last kiss.

Emmett chuckled into his mouth; he was relieved that any awkward conversation had been avoided for now. Finn sighed happily and snuggled closer to Emmett's slightly cooler body. Normally Emmett would've conked out already, but he wasn't even tired. He was ready again—if the tented sheet was any indication—but he would have to wait.

___

"You can stay in the Rec Hall. I'm sorry but it's the only space with extra beds—"

"They'll be fine," May whispered to Grant as they walked up the stairs to the guest bedrooms.

"You remember where I'm staying, right?" She turned to address her family once she reached the top.

"Yep. The trail. That way." Kita pointed her thumb behind her.

"Actually," Grant interjected, "it's that way." He redirected Kita's suspended thumb to point to her right.

She scoffed, "Yeah, yeah. I'm beat. Your sister's good at video games, man."

They all chuckled and said their good nights.

Grant and May were on the trail back to Grant's cabin when she wound her arms around his waist. "That wasn't weird for you, was it?" she asked, looking up at him through her lashes.

"Not at all." He smiled down at her.

"Good," she sighed, and hugged him closer. They walked the rest of the way back in comfortable silence, the darkness soothing.

May yawned when they entered the bedroom, the day was finally taking its toll her. She cloaked her wings—it got easier the more she did it—and peeled off her dress. She missed the heated growl that came from behind her.

"Come here, baby," he said, his voice husky.

May twirled around and saw Grant staring at her with lust evident in his eyes. He beckoned her forward with a crook of his finger. He laid her down on her stomach and proceeded to massage her muscles, one at a time, starting with her feet.

She moaned. "Oh, you have no idea how good that feels."

"I never had a chance to ask you," Grant started, moving his hands higher up on her legs, "how was your walk in the forest today…with your mother?"

He actually seems interested in my day. "It was good…" she moaned, his warm hands were at her thighs. "I talked to my father."

"Oh?" He massaged her backside now, but was careful not to come too close to her already-leaking sex.

"Mmm . . ." she trailed off.

"Charamaine? Your father?" He reminded her with a chuckle.

"Oh," she said lazily, "he—oh." She sighed; he was up to her shoulders by now.

He laughed at her again. "Am I distracting you?"

"Just a little," she responded with a moan. He flipped her over and settled his still-clothed body over hers.

May smiled and pulled his face down to hers for a smoldering kiss that left both of them breathless and wanting more. She kissed him again, letting her tongue probe the sweet heat of his mouth, while her hands roamed over his broad chest.

"Clothes," she mumbled and used her magic to flick Grant's shirt off and into the corner of the room. She placed her pale hands against his tan back, pulling him down against her. They both groaned at the contact. She willed his zipper down and rid him of his pants.

He smirked at her. "Who'd have thought that getting undressed could be so quick?"

May smiled devilishly up at him, but inside she was completely focused. Suddenly, Grant was on his back and she was at his feet.

He quickly masked his surprise, though his eyes were still a little wider from the unexpected flip. "You little minx, you," he chided.

She giggled and crawled her way up his toned legs to stop at his throbbing erection. "Aw, my poor baby," she cooed, reaching out one small, dainty hand to stroke him. "Do you need my help?"

She smiled when he gasped as she squeezed the head. A drop of pre-cum formed on the dark, mushroom tip and she was unable to resist swooping down for a taste. She was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't all that bad.

"Baby, you don't have to do this." His voice sounded strangled.

"But I want to," she said, putting her lips into a perfect 'O' and engulfing the head of his manhood.

He groaned loudly, making May smile around the thick meat in her mouth. She'd never done it before and was happy that she seemed to be doing something right. She felt him twitch inside her mouth and gasped, pulling her head back up. She looked down to his saliva-covered member; she hadn't realized how much she'd gotten to fit into her mouth.

"Are you okay?" she asked, looking up into Grant's heavy-lidded eyes. "Did I hurt you? I've never done this before, I—"

"Chara, you were fine. More than fine. If you hadn't stopped, I probably would've come in your mouth."

May felt herself moisten even further at his words. "Oh."

She felt her cheeks flame when Grant's nostrils flared, obviously smelling her arousal. He pulled her up his body and they both let out a long moan when her wetness sank down on his stiff organ. He tangled his fingers in her hair and May was shocked to find herself moaning at the slight tugs she felt as he kissed her.

"Mmm, you like it when I pull your hair?" he questioned when he let her back up for air. He tugged on her silky strands again. She let out a pleasured whimper and his manhood twitched.

"Please . . ."

"Ride me, Charamaine. I want to feel your heat around my cock."

She moaned at his words and rose slowly. He feels so good, she thought as she began to move up and down. They found a rhythm and May felt her lips swell from the onslaught of his passionate kisses. Grant repositioned their bodies, never slipping from her hot sex as he moved to pound into her from behind.

"Oh god," she wailed, biting her lip. She could feel her orgasm coming on, an all-consuming tidal wave. She grunted and pushed back against him.

"Shit, I'm gonna come. Are you ready, baby?" Grant growled, using her hair to yank her head back.

The rough pull combined with all the friction between her legs was enough to put her over the edge. She felt tiny shocks throughout her body; she was a quivering mess until she collapsed with Grant's lips at her neck and his swollen member still inside her. There was a sharp pain at her shoulder, but the sensation caused another round of sparks to fly, and she trembled underneath the warmth of Grant's body on top of hers.

___

The sensation of her quivering around his cock was too much for him to handle, and his thrusts became short and jerky. He felt her come down from her high just as he released his seed inside her womb. He looked up and was drawn to the pale flesh that was exposed when he pulled her hair. Grant succumbed to the desire and marked her as his.

Grant pulled them back up the bed to rest and he looked down at May, her face that of an angel and her light hair the halo that surrounded it. He peeked at the wound he inflicted on her shoulder. How could she not notice? Surely it hurts. He flinched.

He hadn't wanted to cause her pain. He just wanted to make sure that everyone knew she was his. Mates, he thought—pleased, and hopeful she would feel just as elated as he. There was another phrase that fit, but he wasn't about to say it to her. He figured she'd have enough trouble being his mate. Mate, he thought again. His heart swelled, and he looked down at his little angel again.

___

May sighed against him and brushed her nose against his chest. He smells good, too.

Aside from that, May felt that he positively oozed a sense of (sexual satisfaction, obviously) pride, relaxation, accomplishment, and something else . . . victory?

Am I just another conquest to him? Way to fall in love with a man who'll never think the same. She pondered her thoughts, and then gasped.

"What's wrong?" Grant asked, lifting her face up to his.

She melted as she looked in his amber eyes, which were swirling with worry. She knew it was true then. How could she not? How could she not love him? But it seems so stupid. I haven't even known him for that long. Moving too fast . . .

"May? You're worrying me. Your thoughts are fast and scrambled. Are you okay?"

Shit! she thought, He can read my mind.

She groaned. "You can hear what I'm thinking?"

He chuckled, but his face was still tight with worry. "You're thinking too fast now. But I'm trying not to listen . . . You're just thinking very loudly, I can't help it." He ended with another chuckle.

His eyes were nothing but sincere, although . . .

"What?" she asked him.

He raised one eyebrow, confused, but she saw something flicker in his eyes before he looked down at their hands intertwined.

"Grant, what is it? You have to tell me something . . ."

He ducked his head lower and left a hickey on her shoulder. "Nope."

"Please? What's wrong? I'm imagining the worst." And she was.

"How about this," he said, looking at her now, "You tell me what you were thinking, and I'll tell you."

May blushed. "Nu-uh."

He raised one black eyebrow again.

"You say first. I don't know if you'll want to hear what I have to say after. If I think you do, I'll tell you," May responded.

"Ugh, no fair." Grant groaned and rolled onto his back, pulling her with him so her head still rested on his chest.

"Please?" she pleaded, her pale eyes wide.

He didn't bother to muffle his groan. "You're lucky I—" He stopped himself.

"What now?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Nothing," he said, tense.

She made a 'hmmph' noise and snuggled closer to him. "Okay, shoot."

He was silent for a moment. "Don't be mad," he started.

"I'm bound to be mad if you start off like that."

He sighed. "Don't be mad," he repeated, "but . . . how's your neck?"

Marione
Marione
130 Followers
12