Golden Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha wants to play.
3.7k words
4.56
78.5k
74

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the weekend has come. No class today, so I get some time to myself, and can hopefully relax. Reflecting over the events from the past couple of days, I still can't believe the things I've shamefully done.

My big sister Samantha discovered my deepest hidden fetish of girls peeing, via the stash of photos I have on my phone which I carelessly left unlocked in her presence; which is bad enough in itself. What's more she lured me into the bathroom with her, and in a haze of lust had me pull her panties down, and assist her taking a piss right in front of me.

I shouldn't have done that. It was completely wrong for me to stare between my big sisters legs, and watch the stream of her urine seep out her pussy. But even worse than that... I uncontrollably buried my face between her legs while she was peeing, so I could see what it tasted like, and drink as much of her hot piss as I could.

Making things even worst, she told our childhood friend Cindy of my fetish & what we did, and even orchestrated a way for Cindy to witness it for herself. She watched my own sister pee directly into my mouth, and watched in awe as I happily gulped down my big sisters urine, and this kinky shameful behavior only encouraged Cindy to end up peeing right into my mouth herself.

Damn it. What's worst out of everything that's transpired... I totally loved every moment of those events, and desperately hope it happens again. I'm turning into a total piss whore... providing that I wasn't one already.

Laying across the bed in my room, I try to enjoy some time to myself with some new video games. Downloading some First Person Shooters & some puzzle games onto my cell phone, these should definitely be a good way to enjoy the weekend... and hopefully get my mind off the events that's happened recently.

Playing one of my shooting games for a while, I'm really starting to get into it. Gaming has always been a hobby of mine, and being able to play on my cell phone is really convenient as a college student. I suddenly notice the noise of my bedroom door handle turning, and the door opening up as Samantha walks carelessly inside.

Wearing a long purple t-shirt with no pants on, she walks past the foot of my bed over it's side, and stops while standing next to where I'm laying. Looking down at me with an almost predatory smile. I look up towards her while still holding my cellphone, keeping my urges suppressed to look down between her legs.

"Hey Danny. Wat'cha doing?" She asks me while still maintaining a devilishly wicked grin. Still focusing upward I nearly respond, but before I do I notice her hands slowly slip downward to her legs. I try to say something, but no words can come out as I'm frozen in the moment.

"Look down here Danny." She tells me to do. I resist her command knowing if I look between her legs, I'll instantly get hard from the mere sight. I keep my gaze aimed towards her eyes, and finally give a response.

"Samantha I'm not going to look between your legs, your my SISTER after all."

"I know, and that's part of the reason why it makes your dick so hard isn't it?" She retaliates. I feel a shiver of overwhelming shame as her words echo through my veins, making every nerve tingle with nervous excitement. I accidentally drop my cellphone, and falls to the floor between Samantha and I.

"Dammit." I say out loud, and reach downward to immediately retrieve my cellphone (the cause of all this mess). When I pick my head back up, I notice Samantha is lifting holding up the bottom of her t-shirt, revealing some red & pink striped panties. My eyes instantly lock on between her legs, as my mouth involuntarily opens up from the sight of my big sisters underwear.

"Good boy. Can you sniff them for me? You can get a whiff from between my legs if you want." Samantha exclaims. My mind starting to once again go into a lustful haze, I start to shiver in resisting the urge to just bury my face into Samantha's panties, and obsessively inhale the aroma between her legs. I gulp quite loudly, stopping myself from nearly drooling out. I can honestly already smell the musky feminine aroma seeping out from Samantha's panties. I can't help but wonder if she's wet, or maybe did she pee earlier. God it's shameful to even think such thinks.

"Can I really?" I ask under my breath. I barely notice, but I instinctively lick my lips after asking her the question.

"Can you what? What do you want?" Samantha replies to me, pretending she didn't hear me ask to put my face between her legs, giving in to this twisted game of kink, that she's been playing on me all this time.

"Can I... please?" I say more audibly, hoping she'd allow me to sniff her panties.

"Can you please what Danny? If you don't tell me, I won't know what you want to do right now." she says, causing me to look down in complete and utter shame. I don't want to ask it out loud, but my dick is so hard throughout all of this, every time it throbs it hurts from the excitement.

"Samantha can I PLEASE put my face between you legs!" I shout out. Hoping none of the neighbors heard what I just said. I can't believe my sister just coerced my to begging her, to allow my face to go down near her panties.

"That's a good boy. I knew you could say it. But I'm your sister after all, are you sure you want to do this?" She asks me. My cock jumps wildly with desire, my self control abandons me out right, and I instantly fall to the floor immediately crawling up on my knees between her legs.

"Yes yes I love it! I LOVE having my face between my sisters legs!" I say. My face and mouth muffled into the crotch of Samantha's striped underwear. I kiss her over and over between the legs, noticing she is indeed wet in the center of her panties. Her left hand goes onto the top & back of my head, while still holding up her t-shirt with the other.

"There you go, make sure you get a GOOD whiff of your sisters wet spot. Lick it for me so you can always remember how it tastes." Samantha commands me. I wrap my arms around her thighs, and lick feverishly at the wet patch in my sisters panties. She is guiding my head with her hand, she is moaning a bit obviously praising my efforts to suck up all her panty juices, inhaling as much of her natural perfume as possible.

"Good boy Danny." Samantha tells me while pushing my head off of her crotch. I can clearly see her underwear even more soaked than before from my oral activities between her legs.

"You really had me going, I nearly came from you licking my panties. You must really like that don't you?" She asks smilingly. I look up at her smiling in return, licking the combination of her pussy nectar and my own saliva from off my lips. Like a hungry kitten not wanting to waste any milk, I make sure I get it all up.

"Your pussy tastes sooooo good, I can't believe how good it tastes." I respond.

"You ready? Let's do it some more then ok?" She says. Suddenly stepping past me, and crawling onto my bed. Positioning herself getting onto her hands and knees, she then lowers her head onto the bed, and reaches back with both hands pulling her ass cheeks apart with her panties still on, and looks back at me with her absolutely delicious evil grin.

"Here, come lick my ass too." She commands me to do. Words can't even explain how fast I honed in on my sisters beautiful bubble butt. I immediately plunge my nostrils into the area of the ass seat on Samantha's panties. The scent is even more musky than between her legs, nearly the same as the wet patch near her pussy, still feminine but slightly more tart in it's scent. My sisters ass is warm and wonderful, I run my hands in circles around it while sniffing her ass over and over.

"Mmmmm you like that don't you?" Samantha says looking back at me inhaling the aroma from her butt.

"Mmmhmmm" I respond to my sister, then starting to lick at the ass region of her panties. The fabric of her underwear is soft as I glide my tounge all the way down the ass crack of her underwear, all the way back to the wet spot I previously soaked before. She is still holding her ass wide open, even though I can't taste her pussy and her ass directly, I keep going non-stop licking every where that I could. There is a huge growing wet spot extending along the entire backside of her undies. I can tell my face and mouth completely smell like her pussy and her butt.

"Here since you like it back there so much, lay down for me Danny." She tells me. I don't even have time to lick up the drool I've made lick her panties. I just lay on my back on the bed, and I see Samantha turn around facing me, then she slowly crawls up on top of me. She makes her way to my face with her legs, appearing like she wants to sit or hover over me. She takes her right hand and pulls her panties to the side, then proceeds to lower herself onto my face.

"Here you go Danny. Since you like the taste of it so much, I want you to have some directly."

"Ye-Yes..." I respond back to her, closing my eyes as her pussy and her trimmed bush lowers onto my open mouth. It feels as if I'm in a dream, like a place that I am familiar and happy with that I never wish to leave. I can feel Samantha's pussy is truly wet, the clear distinction of the texture of her pussy juice, sliding across the tip of my tongue. I can hear you breathing is getting slightly more heavy, the salty slightly sour flavor of her cum steadily leaking into my wanting mouth to swallow.

I repeatedly flick my tongue over and over against her clit as she bucks my face, she flinches a bit every time my tongue hits it, nearly causing her to yell out. It would be a hell of a sight if some had walked in on what was happening. An older sister straddling her younger brothers face, riding it back and forth soaking her mouth with her vagina so she can cum. I notice the 'click' of my phone's camera app, but think nothing of it.

"Mmmmm that's it Danny, eat big sisters wet pussy really good." She says. I hear the 'click' noise again, opening my eyes looking up at Samantha, she's holding my phone and taking pictures of me with her wet pussy in my mouth. I resist for less than a second, but my severe lust for Samantha & utterly loving every second of this, causes me to just continuously look up at her in enjoyment.

I slurp at my big sisters pussy, allowing her pussy to repeatedly slide completely over my mouth. She keeps taking more pictures of me doing this to her, my face and mouth getting noticeably more and more soaked. I feel like a living sex toy for Samantha, completely happy being able to help my sister get off. Her breathing starting to growing very heavy, and bucking against my face harder over and over.

"You gonna cum sis? You can cum in my mouth if you want." I say between her pussy sliding across my face & mouth over and over. I hear a few more clicks of my cell phone, and can barely keep one eye open due to all of her cum that's trailed upward hear them. I can smell the strong aroma of her pussy liquids that's completely covered the length of my face and my mouth.

"Oh god... OH GOD!" Samantha blurts out, her body seemingly tenses up, and twitches rapidly as she's perched on top of my sucking mouth. I can feel and taste her rich thick pussy cum leaking out in earnest, making sure I catch as much of it as I can. My sister is absolutely beautiful in this state, frozen in the moment completely letting herself go, as she enjoys a tremendous orgasm due to my mouth. Samantha regains her senses, and starts to chuckle a little.

"Geez did I do all that? You're really soaked." She laughs looking down at my face utterly drenched in her pussy juices. She holds the camera up, and takes one last pic for whatever reason that she wants.

"Smile for me Danny ok?" I look directly into the camera and smile for my sister, my face noticeably wet from my sister sliding her pussy all over my face. She takes one picture with me smiling as she commanded, then I start trying to lick as much off as I could to eat it. She takes another pic giggling at me while doing so, but her laughs are of enjoyment not ridicule.

"Well these are soaked. I certainly can't wear these now." Samantha says. Standing up from my face, and then pulling her panties down right over me. Giving her devilish grin again, she actually turns her panties inside out, kneels back down, and then pushes them gently into my mouth. I look at her in shock of her doing this. She then grabs the phone quickly again, and takes one last picture.

"Well then... seeing as you got my pussy so dirty, you need to take responsibility and get me cleaned back up." she says. Samantha steps out of my bed, and then with her panties still in my mouth, reaches out to my hands to help me up out of my bed. Still holding my hands she slowly starts leads me to the bathroom. With her panties in my mouth, I glance down at her beautiful wet bottom temporarily as we make our way inside.

"I need you to wash me. Run some warm shower water ok?" she tells me to do. With Samantha's wet underwear still in my mouth, with a rock hard dick still I turn on the handle of the shower, testing it for temperature to make sure it's ok. My big sister starts to slowly climb inside, and tells me to get in there with her from behind. She doesn't say many words while inside the shower with me, she only points to the wash cloth, and again to the soap and directs me what to do.

I build up a nice lather in her washcloth, and she points to her arm for me to clean. I obediently start to gently scrub my sisters arm, making she it's nice and clean to her liking. My cock is clearly slapping against her butt, she then directs to clean her other arm. Doing so to her liking she motions me to wash her huge breasts. My cock jumps in excitement at the opportunity, I hear her quietly giggle because she notices. At this point it's undeniably apparent I'm attracted to her, I take my sweet precious time washing her soft full 40D sized breasts. I traces the cloth meticulously across her already hardened nipples, I left up breasts up one at a time, to wash underneath them making sure to clean up any sweat.

"Danny?" Samantha finally speaks out. All I can do is look in silence as I continue to wash her, as her panties have completely filled up my mouth.

"I gotta pee..." she tells me. As if it is my favorite phrase NO... literally a command, I instantly drop down to the floor inside the shower, with my big sister standing in front of me. Still holding the soap and wash cloth in both of my hands, I position myself on my hands and knees in the shower as Samantha turns and faces me.

"Do you wanna drink this?" Samantha asks, her right hand opens the lips of her still wet vagina right before me. I fix my gaze at her beautiful pussy, completely unable to focus on or think about anything else. I cannot speak that clearly as her soiled panties are still in my mouth. All I can do is look up towards my big sister with hungry eyes for her golden pussy water. The aroma from down between her legs is incredible, and her natural scent coupled along with the steam from the shower, makes her smell from between her legs even more pungent.

"Do you want to drink up my pee Danny? There's really a lot inisde me this time I think." She devilishly grins again. My eyes open wide with excitement. I try to move even closer to her so I can feel every drop, she giggles at me probably at the sight of me not even taking her dirty panties out of my mouth. I just look up at her like a hungry obedient little pussy, begging for something to drink from her pussy.

"Here you go Danny. You can have all of my pee pee." I moan in utter excitement, suddenly a hot squirt of liquid splashes right up on my face.

"Hnnnnnnnnn...!" I moan out, as my sisters first torrent shot of urine hit me right on the nose before splashing all over my face. It's really warm, warmer than usual, and I can immediately smell the scent of her piss that just hit me in the face.

"Hehe... Mmmm." Samantha giggled suddenly, as she released another warm softer stream of her pee pee right onto my lips. She seemed to be aiming it at her panties in my mouth, I try to maneuver my lips directly in the path of the stream, letting her pee pee mesh with the already soaked fabric. The noticeable flavor of her urine starts to meet with my taste buds, as enough of her piss her landed on her panties inside of my mouth. Salty, slightly sticky and strong, I could never forget this flavor, it's the best tasting thing in the world to me.

"Does it taste good Danny? Does the flavor of my pee pee taste ok?" I moan out in agreement, as I can see the shape of her piss stream twist and spin, as she starts releasing her urine straight at my mouth soaking her underwear in there. The smell of the shower if overpowering with the scent of her fresh piss, and I'm trying my best to catch as much of it in my mouth as possible. The wet ~hiss~ of the piss escaping her vagina only grows louder and louder, as my big pisses without conviction against my face and onto my lips in the shower.

"That's it Danny. Swallow as much as possible. You like it when your big sister pisses in your mouth don't you?" I nearly have an orgasm as those words coursed through my body. Samantha's urine stream is starting to loosen, as more drops rather than a stream start falling loosely everywhere across my face. I'm sucking up as much of her pee pee as I can through her underwear, the taste of her piss coupled along with her pussy juice is just too much.

I start to moan out loudly as I feel the biggest orgasm in my life start to overcome me. I start moving my hips instinctively tasting the strong flavor of Samantha's pee soaked undies in my mouth, trying to suck them dry of her piss that was just soaking them right inside me. I almost scream out as wave after wave of cum shoots out of me, hitting the shower floor directly, as Samantha drips out the last bit of her urine right onto my face.

"Mmmmmm... you really DO like that don't you? You really must get off to a girl pissing right in your mouth Danny." I'm quivering on the shower floor in my position, I'm still nursing on Samantha's piss soaked underwear trying to seep out all that I can.

Samantha motions me to stand back up, and I do so as I'm told. She reaches into my mouth, and tries to pull her panties out, which I really don't want to let go of.

"Naughty boy." Samantha says as she pulls just a little harder, as I relinquish her wet striped panties from my mouth. She's smiling at me again in her usual devious way. She motions me to finish washing the rest of her body, with a confident grin she starts to motion again to wear she wishes me to wash.

"Your breath really stinks Danny." she says giggling. Which is not surprising seeing as the events that just took place. I wash my sister from head to toe, then clean myself up a bit before we both step out of the shower. Samantha points to her bath towel hanging up, I reach for it and start drying her off immediately. I get down on one knee and start drying her thighs, legs, and feet.

"Good boy." Samantha praises me. She steps forward closer to me pussy her crotch in my face.

"Give it a kiss." she says. I do as I'm told, and I give my sister a few quick kisses on her clit.

"Do you love it?" Samantha asks me directly.

"Yes I do Samantha. I really love your pussy." I openly respond while looking up at her. I can tell she's pleased by this answer, I tried to fight my urges and failed once again. Samantha is really starting to break me down but... I couldn't be happier that she is.