Golden Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! I want to record this while it happens. It'll be our first time as a couple. Go get my cellphone off of my nightstand, and give to me." Cindy says. I slip back from between her legs, stand up and quickly & go to retrieve the phone for her, I hurry back to the footing of her bed, kneel back down, and hand it over to her. The warm heat of her vagina is a welcome feel on my face again. Cindy keeps her cellphone pointed at me, as she turns it on and activates the video recorder app on it.

"Wait...not like this. I want to make this a little more kinky." Cindy says. She then turns her body onto it's side to my left. Raising her left leg upward a little, she presses her left thigh against my forehead a bit.

"It's about to come out Danny. Get your mouth nice and close, so you don't spill any onto your jacket." Cindy tells me. I lower my mouth as close to her pussy as I can, and stick my tongue out as far as possible, to taste the first drops she is about to emit. I know she's pointing her phone at me recording me doing this, recording me wanting to drink the piss that's about to come out between her legs, but I don't even care as being able to taste her hot watery urine is the only thing I desire.

"It... It's coming out Danny. I'm going to soak your face just like Samantha did." Cindy murmurs. My eyes light up in surprise looking up towards Cindy's face. It was then a stream of Cindy's warm piss shot out, hitting my teeth & upper lip darting across the left side of my face. Oh my god Samantha actually SENT Cindy those pictures from yesterday, where sat on top of my face and got me all soggy from her pussy cum.

"Noooooo drink it!. Don't let any of it get on my bed Danny!" Cindy cried out. I instantly adjusted my mouth to get it directly in the path of her stream. It's deep watery piss flavor instantly bombarded my senses. Hot, tart, slightly salty, and really water in it's flavor, different in it's taste from her piss that she made me drink in my apartment. I swallowed the first bit, still feeling the line of piss she shot out, that marked the left side of my face. The pressure from her piss coming out intensified, as it shot even further into my mouth hitting it's roof, and splashing into different directions inside. The wet *HISSSSSSSS* grew even louder, as Cindy's breathing became obviously more and more intense.

She must have been enjoying this just as much as I did. I made sure to open my eyes and stare towards her, as she was still fixating the camera right on my face. I raised my tongue up and let her piss line strike the back of it, causing it to fall directly into the bottom of my mouth. I quickly closed my lips to swallow the bit I had inside while squinting a little, as Cindy piss was pelting me in my face. Cindy laughed quietly between her heavy breaths, as I quickly opened my mouth back up to catch her powerful stream.

I opened my mouth back up, and the stream quickly flew back inside. I welcomed every moment of this, allowing Cindy to piss as much as she wanted directly inside. I was in a completely blissful state, my eyes still closed mostly, my mouth wide open, and the flavor of her hot watery urine completely overflowing my mouth causing me to swallow it loudly once again.

Cindy's stream was starting to dissipate and lower in pressure, I was able to open my eyes back up, and moved my face closer to her adorable pussy lips to get every last bit. I let the slight stream fly back directly in mouth, and moaned off of the deep rich flavor of the last drips of Cindy's weakening piss stream.

"Good boy. That's It Danny. Drink those last pee drops up from girlfriend pussy." Cindy said. I swallowed quite loudly, literally drinking and trying to siphon out every drop she had inside of her. The last of her watery drops that fell onto my tongue were super salty, I simply kept my mouth in position, letting Cindy take her time to relief herself knowing that I'd swallow every bit of her piss.

"I think that's it Danny. That felt sooo good peeing in your mouth again. Did you like it?" Cindy asked. She then laid back normally again, keeping her phone's camera fixated directly on me still between her legs. I froze for a moment honestly, not knowing what to say about the pictures that Samantha had sent of her soaking my face. Extreme embarrassment started to set it. Cindy knew the full extent of how much I had pleased my sister's pussy with my mouth.

"You swallowed down quite a bit Danny. Answer my question." Cindy spoke up again. Looking directly at her phone in shame I quietly gave her my response.

"Y... yes." was all I could say. I was trapped in a ridiculously embarrassing situation. My mouth stinking of Cindy's piss, and her knowing what Samantha did to me the other day. I accidentally belched out loud from swallowing so much of Cindy's acidic pussy water, causing her to giggle a bit.

"What was that Danny? Why did you just burp? Did you just drink something?" Cindy smiled at me, still keeping the camera directly upon me.

"What did you just drink And be honest?" Cindy asks me directly. My face starting to burn in embarrassment, still feeling the stream of her urine that struck me in the face. I look directly at Cindy and answer her obediently.

"I ju-... I drank your pee Cindy." I respond. Looking at her in an almost pleading way.

"Again. What did you just drink down Danny?" Cindy retorts. Not satisfied with the way I acknowledged her before.

"I drank your pee Cindy. I drank the piss that you just gave me." I stated. Cindy smiled and giggled a bit, obviously enjoying the way was teasing me.

"Did it taste good? Do you like the way your girlfriend's pee pee tastes Danny?" she asked. Her words lighting up my hormones as my throbbing erection practically answered the question for me. My face lights up and I quickly give her my response.

"It tasted great Cindy! I LOVED how your piss tastes!" I responded causing her to actually laugh out while smiling towards me. I quickly look down feeling a slight tinge of embarrassment, then back up at her knowing I said how I really felt.

"You let some spill onto your jacket. You should drink that up to Danny." Cindy exclaimed. It was then I did notice there was a slight puddle of her urine in my jacket, right between her legs. I slowly lowered my head and began lapping at the puddle. Cindy making sure to record me doing this, I gratefully/hungrily lapped up the puddle of her fresh warm urine, swallowing after each lap until the puddle was there no more.

"Did it taste good Danny?" Cindy asked. My heart feeling quite warm and happy I responded back to her as well.

"It tasted great." I smiled, knowing I couldn't be anymore content.

"Dammmmmn that was hot." I heard a voice come from behind me across the room. I instantly turned back to see a girl dressed in a cheer leading outfit, holding up a phone of her own, obviously taking pictures or a video of what I just did. A beautiful red head with her hair in a pony tail, her uniform signaled she was a cheerleader for our school.

"Oh hey Tammy!" Cindy giggled, as she responded this unknown young woman.

"Is this your boyfriend?" The girl responded back towards Cindy, lowering her phone as she walked on over closer to us.

"Kind of... though I am sharing him in a way. What brings you back to the house?" Cindy responded.

"I had forgotten something & came back, that's when I heard you two messing around in our bedroom." The young woman responded.

"Sorrrryyyy, I just kinda needed him for something." Cindy said back to her. Frozen in embarrassment I couldn't even say anything, this was the worst kind of situation for me to be in. What did she see? What did she record? What did she even hear me SAY, from all that Cindy and I had just did?

"He's got such a cute baby face too. I'm kinda surprised he just let you pee on him like that." She laughed. Looking completely down at me.

"It's his fetish. He really likes it for a woman to dominate & pee on him like that. He even drinks all down too." Cindy explained, causing Tammy to burst out laughing for a moment, then she looked back down at me hungrily.

"You already know Cindy, you're not supposed to have guests over to the house. Not without permission." Tammy said.

"Sorry again. I really needed him for something." Cindy clammed up, as she must have broken a rule of the sorority house. I look up at Ms Tammy as she is bearing a wicked grin down towards me.

"Geez your breath kinda smells, I can smell it way up here. What is your name...? Dan or Danny is it?" Tammy looks at me and asks.

"It's Dan. Danny is kinda a pet name. It turns him on when he's called that." Cindy answers out.

"Well... I could just forget everything I just saw you two do here, even though you clearly broke a rule of the house. I was just about to head to the bathroom, but I have a better idea." Tammy said confidently.

"I won't tell anyone, if you let me use your boyfriend right quick. You said you ARE sharing him, and he really likes girls going to the bathroom on him right?" Tammy asks Cindy directly.

"Yea, he likes it most when it goes right in his mouth." Cindy said back to Tammy. Causing Tammy to slightly burst out in joyful laughter. My shame causing me to look away. There was literally nothing I could say or do in this situation. I was clearly caught drinking Cindy's urine, and not only Cindy but her roommate both had evidence of me happily doing so.

"What...? What's wrong? Don't be shy, I won't bite." Tammy said to me. I looked up towards her, and saw she was actually smiling down at me. I didn't know what to expect, it was then I remembered I still had a line of Cindy's urine across my left cheek which I immediately/urgently wiped away. Both girls giggled out loud, as they both knew what I was trying to hide.

"I think it's a little too late for that Dan... no... Danny. We all know what you just did here. You're just bad... and bad boys who break the rules need to be punished." Tammy spoke down to me, with a lecturing tone. It then hit me that Tammy appeared to be slightly older than Cindy & myself, perhaps she is a junior or senior at the school.

"Grab your jacket off of the bed and follow me." Tammy commanded. Cindy shuffled off from on top of my jacket, I stood up and retrieved it, and followed behind Tammy. She walked over across the room to her own bed, and turned around and looked at me.

"Lay it down on the floor at the foot of my bed, then crawl up there and lay on her back with your head hanging out." Tammy told me. I had no choice and did what she said, laying my jacket on the floor, then crawling onto her bed, laying on my back with my head hanging off just a little. I noticed Cindy had followed us over as well, her eyes and camera were completely fixated onto me.

Tammy pulled down the spankies of her uniform, she then step over above me causing her skirt to block my view. I noticed her spreading her legs a bit, it was then I noticed the beautiful red bush that covered up part of her vagina.

"Here, spread my pussy open." The beautiful older student commanded. I took both of my hands and reached upward, feeling the texture of her pussy hair, shuffling my fingers around a bit, and then gradually parted the lips of her pussy open. Tammy reached down and hiked up her skirt a bit, allowing me to see more clearly between her legs. What a wonderful clean smell she had down there, it wasn't musky at all. Perhaps she had just taken a shower recently, very feminine and clean, she smelt like a beautiful flower between her legs.

"Now. What do you want? What are you about to let me do?" Tammy spoke down to me. Still feeling like a captive in this whole situation, I was unable to respond. All I could do was look up to her in a pleading way, hoping she wasn't about to do this.

"Danny I can't hear you. What are you about to let me do?" She clearly asked me again. Part of me wanted to run away in shame, but another part of me was sooo turned on. This new girl whom I've never met was probably about to use the bathroom right down onto me. I look up at her some more and simply open my mouth a bit.

"Tell her Danny. Tell Tammy you want to drink her pee. It's OK." Cindy encourages me. The whole situation more embarrassing than anything I've ever went through before. This girl who is a complete stranger to me having me in this position, if she started to pee I wouldn't be able to dodge it in the least.

"I... I wan-" Is all I can get out, my face starting to turn red with embarrassment & excitement.

"I bet he's really hard right now. Let me check." Cindy speaks out. She then unexpectedly put her hands down my pants again, and begins tugging on my tightened cock inside. I began moaning out in sudden excitement wiggling around, Tammy laughing in delight at my awkward movements.

"He is... He IS really hard." Cindy calls out. She continues pulling on my tightened dick, I then look up at Tammy is who relishing the dominant position she is having over me. I open my mouth wider signaling it's alright for her to go, she can just piss right into my mouth if she wants. As if I am pleading with her to do it, while going crazy from Cindy's hand movements in my pants.

"Tell me Danny... What do you want me to do right now? Say it clearly. Say it so both Cindy and me know how much you want it." Tammy says down to me in her lecturing sort of tone. There is nothing I can do but tell her the truth, that I wouldn't mind if she'd share her piss with me, that I... would actually enjoy it.

"Please Tammy! Can I drink it! Can I drink your pee for you!?" I blurt out in discomfort, both girls howl out with laughter. I'm still holding her pussy lips open, and I stick my tongue out as far as it can go, my mouth still open as wide as I can get it. The situation is horrifically embarrassing. This strange beautiful girl being asked to literally piss right into my mouth, as my new girlfriend whom I've always liked giggles & records me saying it.

"Naughty boy. Again... say please can you drink it." Tammy commands. Feeling I'm going to cum, my body tensing up the more this progresses. I'm starting to not care if Tammy knows this part of me. I think... I actually WANT her to piss right in my mouth.

"Tammy... will be pee for me please? I'd be really happy if you go to the bathroom right in my mouth, so I can drink all of it please OK?" I calmly state. Looking directly up at her she issues me a warm seductive smile, and her breathing starts getting heavier. I notice her pussy twitching a bit, as two drops of her urine fall directly into the back of my mouth.

"Wow he caught it." Cindy exclaimed. As more of Tammy's pussy droplets started flowing out in secession. I raised my tongue up a bit as to get more of the flavor, Tammy's drops hit the tip of my tongue, sliding down into my mouth allowing me to experience the taste, of her own unique urine. Equally hot as Cindy's but the flavor was noticeably stronger. Tammy's urine had a zesty almost acidic tone to it, like hot soda her piss bubbled more and more as it cascaded down into my waiting mouth.

"Naughty boy. Take more of your punishment." Tammy said down to me. The flow of her urine increased in its velocity. I had to quickly close my mouth and swallow, or the first mouthful of Tammy's urine would overflow, and fall down the floor. I gulped it down loudly twice before opening my mouth back up. Cindy laughed as she must've caught that on video. Tammy's urine hit me on the lips before getting my mouth back open to accept more of it, the acidic bubbly sensation of her urine quickly started filling my mouth up once again.

Filling my mouth nearly full to the point of spilling out once more, I urgently swallowed the piss trapped inside extremely loud, taking three big swallows to get it down. My face sopping wet with Tammy's pussy water, her stream at started to diminish. I couldn't even open my eyes, my face now soaked and my mouth wide open, all I could do is be Tammy's personal toilet for the moment. Her stream continued to run into my mouth, I managed to control my swallowing of he urine without closing my mouth, and getting splashed in my face. The final few drop landed directly on my tongue, and flowed to the back of my mouth with the other remnants of her pee.

"Goodness that was a lot." Tammy stated. I swallowed down the bubbling liquids I had in my mouth. It was at that moment I felt my own orgasm about to it, I started thrashing around and shouting as Tammy still stood over me, both her and Cindy laughing out at me about to cum. My orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning, the smell of Tammy & Cindy piss together on my breath, the taste of both of them going to the bathroom right in my mouth, it was too much for me to handle.

I exploded inside of my pants, moaning and crying out from sheer ecstasy. I started to shudder on top of Tammy's bed once the biggest part of it was over. Cindy removed her hand from my pants, and again started licking up some of the cum that had gotten onto it. My mind in a daze I felt like I was in another dimension, I really couldn't believe what just happened.

"Naughty boy. You can't be here though. It's time for you to go home Danny." Tammy exclaimed. I got up from Tammy's bed, I grabbed my jacket from the floor, and my shirt from Cindy's bed, even though they clearly smelled like piss from these two girls, I put them on & we all headed downstairs to the door.

"That really felt great Dan." Tammy said to me smiling.

"Yea this was fun." Cindy said. They open up the door for me, and I head on out smiling at both of them before I leave.

As soon as I get outside I start running home immediately. If anyone knew what had just happened, or had SMELLED the fragrance emitting from my clothes it would be bad news. I only hope nothing transpires from what Tammy & Cindy recorded today. My life has getting more and more out of hand lately but... this really isn't such a bad thing right?

12