Golden Lust Ch. 09

Story Info
Finally home. I can get some quiet time to myself... Right?
17.9k words
4.54
29.2k
25

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man...When the time had finally come, and I had actually gotten into college (surprisingly because of MY old grades back in High School). I never could have DREAMED, that things like THIS would soon be happening in my life. I mean I'm just an average kid really. No real redeeming or special qualities, to speak about honestly. Meanwhile the whole time I've been here at school, I'd been trying to hide a dark sexual fetish that I have. A closely guarded secret, something that I had hoped that NOBODY would ever discover. But all of that damn sure changed, and went down hill QUICK, when my big SISTER of all people, would sneakily be the one to go and discover it. I never could have predicted, that this strange situation that I'm in now, would be how things would end up... or how happy I'd be because of it.

Once Samantha had discovered, what the secret was that I was hiding. The moment she learned that I loved witnessing girls taking a PISS of all things. She basically took control of that information (and me), and used it to pull me further & further down, this inescapable path, of dank lust & depravity, and honestly... I have no idea, what in the world could even happen next at this point. The only thing that I know... is that I've finally come to terms with how things are now. My big sister knows I'm infatuated seeing girls pee, and not only that, I would gladly be a piss drinker for them, and that I LOVE to worship a girl's beautiful soft behind. Part of me wishes Samantha never learned about all this, but a bigger part of me is so GLAD that she did. Of course... being Samantha, she just had to go and SHARE that information, with other girls here at college. She just couldn't keep that information to herself.

It's honestly crazy, thinking about everything that's happened so far.

Starting with Samantha herself actually pissing RIGHT into my MOUTH, all while holding my head directly in-between her legs, in our bathroom here at the apartment; While she sat on the toilet, holding my mouth directly in the path of her piss stream. She let me drink down the wet splashes of her exceptionally warm piss, that erupted right out of her pussy that day. It was so unbelievable, I honestly couldn't even comprehend that it actually was happening. I didn't want it to end, my fetish was finally coming true, I don't think I could EVER forget, what her piss tasted like since that moment. It was warm... super salty, with a distinct bitter flavor in it's after-taste. It was yummy. I was living out my most desired fantasy, and it was everything I could ever have hoped for. What was most kinky of all... was I was tasting the piss of my own sexy big SISTER. It was embarrassing, but the moment was FANTASTIC. Truly one of the milestones of my perverted life.

To Samantha telling our childhood friend (Cindy). A cute nerdy blonde girl, that I've always had a crush on, ever since we were kids. And then devising a scheme, to where Cindy would come over, and actually WITNESS for herself, how addicted I am to seeing, and (hopefully) tasting a girl's piss. Surprisingly she ambitiously decided to join in on the deplorable activities. All stemming from watching Samantha slowly convince & seduce me, into surprisingly having me catch her piss in an empty water bottle, as she sat on the couch. We were all inside the living room of our apartment, watching some television. Cindy was mesmerized seeing me being WILLING to do such a thing, and then had then told me that she HERSELF had to go pee. She wanted me to catch it, so she commanded me to come over to where she was sitting, and to hold her own empty water bottle directly underneath her pussy, so she could then piss into it as well. She wanted me to hold onto it, until she was finished pissing, which I gladly did so in silence. After they both had finished, they then got the wicked idea, to have me drink down both of their piss in the living room. They commanded me to lay down on the couch, and they then alternated between pouring their own piss from the bottle directly into my mouth. I then noticed that Cindy's piss, tasted different from Samantha's. Where my big sister's was generally very salty and warm, Cindy's was more watery in it's flavor. They both ended up pouring their own into my mouth together, where I gave no complaints, but rather happily swallowed it all in the living room while they encouraged me to guzzle ever drop.

To getting invited over to Cindy's BEAUTIFUL sorority house, where things had... gotten even more interesting. How could I forget. Just how beautiful the area that the Sorority house is in by itself is amazing, but when I got there and rang the doorbell, Cindy had rushed to the door, peeked outside to make sure no one was around, then she lunged out at me and kissed me right then and there.

She ended up pulling me inside the house, and guided me upstairs to her bedroom. It was then it finally sank in, I noticed she was only wearing a long Grey t-shirt, and some cute white panties. My attention instantly focused on her butt, as I followed her up the stairs. I'll never forget how I wanted to bury my face into her ass, when she IMMEDIATELY stopped right in front of me, causing my face to bump up against her butt. Cindy had started rubbing her panty-covered butt against my face, as we were still on the staircase, then she continued guiding me further up towards her bedroom.

Once inside (asides from marveling just how girly her part of the bedroom was), I noticed that her bed had came off it's frame. Cindy told me that it happened, when she was jumping up and down on it. I guess since she had the house all to herself, she thought she could get away with playing around like that. I fixed her bed, getting it back onto the frame in no time. After looking the bed over, Cindy wanted to test another way, to see if it was REALLY fixed (so she said).

It was then something happened, I'll probably remember for the rest of my life. Cindy had reached her hand behind my head, and planted the absolute DEEPEST kiss, I have ever experienced, and probably ever will. She also immediately put her other hand inside of my pants, and started pulling on my dick, as she kissed me shoving gobs of her saliva into my mouth. She had backed up off of me, after doing this for a while, she then stated that Samantha was right. That I DO actually like it, when a girl likes to take control. I denied it of course. What guy would admit, that he likes his girl, being all rowdy and dominant. But my rock hard erection at the time, easily gave it away that I was lying.

She then ended up TELLING ME to get down on my knees, I guess because she didn't like that I was lying. I really still can't believe, that such a cute and nerdy girl would behave like that. But she ended up throwing one of her legs over my shoulder, giving me a face-full of her panties. That sight absolutely was nothing but incredible. I really couldn't see anything but her underwear, but Cindy's real objective (I guess), was to get me to confess that I liked her. Remembering that I finally did tell her, how I really feel after all this time, felt like a huge burden was lifted off of my shoulders. I almost laugh when I think about it now, partially because the incidents were so damn kinky, but I ended up licking her ass, and allowed her to piss right in my mouth, while she recorded it as it was happening.

What I didn't expect though, is that I would wind up getting CAUGHT doing that, by somebody else that day. I was actually being recorded from both ends, as I was inhaling Cindy's piss into my mouth. With my face in-between Cindy's legs, her roommate (Tammy) a hot athletic red-head, was standing in the bedroom doorway, and she was watching silently, as the whole thing was going down. She had spoken out on how hot what I was doing was, I remember turning back to look at her, as Cindy's pee was still on my breath. It was incredibly embarrassing to be caught doing what I was. I was visiting the house completely unauthorized, but Tammy promised that she would not to tell anyone that I was there... if I drank her piss down too.

I was shocked that such a proposal had been given to me, but what made it even more beyond belief, was that Cindy actually ENCOURAGED me to do so too, as she watched. I know I wasn't supposed to be at the Sorority house, and I didn't want Cindy to get in any trouble. As shocking as the whole thing was when it was happening, thinking back, I was probably so lost in lust at the time, I was more grateful than anything, that it was actually happening to me. I was directed over towards Tammy's own bed, where I laid on it, as Tammy stood directly over me. She was wearing our college' cheer leading outfit, and encouraged me not to let any of her hot pussy liquid, spill onto their bedroom floor. As she let her pussy rain flow down directly into my mouth, which I happily accepted. I couldn't help but notice, that Tammy's pussy water was exceptionally acid. It was really quite bubbly, but I think it became apparent really really quick, that I enjoyed drinking her pussy's liquid (just like Cindy's) at that point. My firm erection from drinking down both girls pee, probably gave away any lie, that I tried to tell. After I drank down all of the piss from Tammy's wet hole, she finished up letting it all go, and told me I had to leave now as she giggled to herself.

To finding out that Tammy, happens to be the SISTER, of my own Sociology teacher (Ms Tasha) A beautiful, extremely busty, red-heard. I couldn't believe the shock of the moment, when I saw Tammy walk into the classroom. She saw me instantly and smiled at me, before walking over to Ms Tasha, who Tammy then shown pictures or a video or SOMETHING on her phone. I still don't know what she showed her for sure, but I can bet it's of what I did at the Sorority house that day. After they had both finished looking at Tammy's phone, they both looked over, and smiled towards me... how could I ever forget THAT stare. Tammy had decided to sit next to me in class. She played it off like she was surprised, that we even shared the same class. She ended up secretly rubbing and stroking my cock, as class was going on. She ended up making me cum inside my underwear, and she actually LICKED the strands that got onto her fingers, as Ms Tasha would glimpse over towards us (aware that her younger sister was messing with me).

But what was even weirder (as if what was happening wasn't miraculous enough), was it appeared that somebody ELSE, was noticing me and what Tammy was doing. A small extremely attractive, Gothic-dressed girl (Victoria), who happened to be part of the same Sorority as Cindy and Tammy. It was like she was focusing on me, the entire time class was going on. I didn't really know why, or ESPECIALLY what I could possibly say, because of what Tammy was doing to me, not really caring about anything else.

I just can't forget, how she whispered to be teasingly, about how she really needed to pee. She teased me endlessly, asking if I'd like to play with it, or drink it all down like I did with Cindy's. I remember that's what really sent me over the edge. The orgasm was one of the hardest, I've ever experienced in my life. Ms Tasha then she told me she'd like me to stay after class for something. When class had ended, she played a video on Tammy's phone, I think it was of me belching off of Cindy's piss. Ms Tasha and Tammy both questioned me, and exposed my hidden lust towards worshiping a woman's pussy, and especially the warm delicious golden liquid, when a female has to pee. When her and Tammy' were satisfied after exposing how I really felt, they both lead up on the stage of the lecture hall; Where they had me to strip naked & get on my knees, and commanded me to focus directly on both of their pussies, and allowed me drink down swallow after swallow of both of their tasty (SUPER acidic) piss. All the while being recorded, by the lecture hall's cameras.

Being able to taste the piss, from my absolutely gorgeous Sociology teacher, was a dream come true. And I was able to taste hers, alongside of Tammy's again. The whole incident was so over-the-top erotic; So long as I live, that day will forever be engraved in my memories.

To Cindy and Samantha coming to find out, about what had happened in class that day however. They were both apparently VERY displeased, and both were waiting for me outside class the very next day. Strangely they both had teased while I was in class (where Tammy was messing with me again), by both sending pictures to my phone, where they both showed me their UNDERWEAR. They both took me right back to Cindy's sorority house, where they questioned me, and found out what I had done, with Tammy and Ms Tasha that day. I still don't know how they found out, I'm guessing it was Tammy running her mouth about it. She totally seems like the type who would brag. She probably told Cindy, and Cindy told Samantha, and that's why I ended up back there once again. Boy were my girlfriend and my sister upset though. They had me get on my knees (coincidentally just like Tammy and Ms Tasha), and to focus my eyes only on their pussies, as they probed me for information, on what took place that previous day. I don't even think they wanted me to look at their faces, as they continued to lay down questions. They seem to feel disrespected I think, that my eyes (or mouth for that matter I guess), were being given to girls other than them.

Samantha and Cindy walked over to separate couches, in the Sorority house. They then gave a command, and made me CHOOSE which one I would service first, as a slightly embarrassing, but VERY kinky apology. I chose Cindy of course (she IS my girlfriend after all). Cindy had made me push my tongue, as far as it could go, inside of her asshole, right in front of my sister. Boy Samantha was pissed, that I chose Cindy over her. I remember her calling over to me, but I was too busy, as my face was pushed over and over, into the crack of Cindy's ass. What happened next I never would've expected, Cindy actually POOTED right into my mouth and face. I still don't know how to explain how I felt at that moment, my girlfriend actually farted... but I didn't want to move away from the smell. It didn't really stink, it smelt just... girly is best how I can explain it. Samantha noticed how I reacted to it, and yelled over to me, do I think a girl's fart stinks. My rages erection from the whole thing must've given it away, afterward I sniffed all the air that smelled like Cindy's poot around me, she ended up peeing right in my mouth, and the same thing happened with Samantha.

The whole obscenely unpredictable incident ended, when the doorbell of the Sorority house rang. As bad as it was that I was there at the Sorority house unannounced AGAIN, this time Cindy & Samantha, wanted ME to go and get the door and answer it... while I was naked... and I had both of their freaking PANTIES in my mouth.

It was bad enough that I had to be the one to answer the door, but having my girlfriend's and my own sisters underwear in my mouth, (absolutely smelling like their butts & their piss on my breath). When I opened it, who was on the other side? But none other than Tammy & that cute Gothic girl Victoria, from my Sociology class. It wasn't just THEM standing there however, They were standing there next to a taller (also Gothic looking) girl, who looked strikingly similar to Victoria in almost every conceivable way. I came to learn that the taller girl was named Anastasia, and that she happened to be the older sister of Victoria.

Geez what the hell is honestly going on? There's Tammy & Ms Tasha who are sisters, and then I ended up coming across Victoria and Anastasia too. I guess I can't complain to keep it real, all of them are extremely hot. Damn I still can't believe how all of this happened so fast.

That STARE though, that Victoria gave me... It was the exact same look, that she offered to me in class that day. So... blank. So unreadable. I just can't ever forget that memory, of how Victoria stared at me, as I was naked in the doorway of the Sorority... with Cindy's and Samantha's PANTIES lodged down my throat. It was one hell of an awkward moment, to say the least. Anastasia herself broke the silence, by (seemingly joyed) that I was already here. Of course I had no idea what was going on at the time, but little did I know this whole thing was planned.

We all went back inside the house. It was definitely more than an embarrassing scene, when Tammy (colorfully) blurted out that I stunk. But Anastasia and Victoria had their own plans it seemed. They both ended up reaching down to my cock together, and even though my sister's and girlfriend's underwear was inside of my mouth, they both started to stroke me off in front of everybody. All of the girls were looking at me, as the two Gothic girls kept pulling on my dick. I really don't think I knew what to say, or how to react. I just moaned in pleasure, as they wouldn't stop doing it, (with Samantha's and Cindy's panties STILL on my tongue).

I remember they both ended up stopping eventually, RIGHT before bringing me to an orgasm. What was WEIRD though, was just how... haunting they both had looked, as they started to then LICK my precum that leaked out, from off of their fingers. I just couldn't take my eyes off of them. The way they behaved when they were licking it up... Just the way those Gothic girls behave in GENERAL, is something I still haven't come to terms with. I didn't have too much time, to get caught up in their actions though. Soon the girls all started talking about ME again, and all things that Samantha HAD to talk about, was how she discovered, that I like seeing girls take a piss.

I DID try and stop her from talking about it, (God knows that last thing I needed, was MORE girls learning about my secret). But with hers and Cindy's dirty underwear still inside of my mouth, the words that came out were nothing, but a bunch of muffled gibberish. Cindy ended up shushing me. They weren't going to let me object, to the information getting out. Samantha (happily) told them EVERYTHING, and all of my dirty secrets were unleashed, for all of the girls to listen to. Victoria & Anastasia seemed to be pleased with that information though, as Victoria looked up at me all innocently looking, and told me... she needed to go potty. She actually ASKED ME would I come to the bathroom, and HELP HER with it. God that turned me on SOOO much, as embarrassing as it (still) is to admit. They both began to lead me up the stairs, with which I had no objections for sure. But that came to an abrupt end, when Cindy and Samantha noticed that their dirty underwear was still in my mouth, and they commanded me to spit them both out immediately. I remember pushing over and over, and their panties that were lodged in my mouth. After struggling for a hot second, I spit them both out onto the floor, causing all of the girls to erupt into a monumentous joyful laughter.

I folded their panties up nice and tidy, before joining back up with Anastasia & Victoria at the staircase. With them leading me away, they took me to the bathroom of the Sorority house. I still remember how amazing that place (just like the rest of the house) was. When they finally had gotten me all to themselves, I couldn't help but remain entranced again, by their (I still say HAUNTING but) unique behavior. The way they communicated with each other was like... something straight out of a fairytale I'd say. It kept me more than captivated though, like I was under the spell two succubus' or something. Both of the Gothic girls had me to undress them, and I was able to get a sneak peak at their bra sizes. Anastasia had mentioned me, that I was undressing a SENIOR student, I couldn't believe how lucky I was even more then, knowing that.