Golden Lust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say to her firmly and directly without hesitation. I hear the remaining girls applaud my confession, as I see Ms Tasha now spreading her legs for me a little.

"YES! I"M SO LUCKY."

I can't help but think to myself, as I lick the drying cum completely from my fingers, before I get to taste Ms Tasha's pussy & panties directly.

"Mmmmm good boy. Don't forget about her old cum on your fingers first. Every drop of it My Prince."

Victoria reminds me, as I completely licking my fingers CLEAN, making sure every single drip of it, that I swiped onto my finger, is tasted and completely swallowed down. Her flavor today is somewhat salty. The texture of her pussy cum, is REALLY thick today. It's flavor and scent, are heavier today. SO feminine & girly smelling and tasting. It's flavor completely assaults my senses, but I manage to clean my fingers off of her cum totally.

I instantly bury my face, between my beautiful Teachers legs. Her wet mess between her legs, instantly travel all the way up my face, and up my left eye. GOD there's a lot of her cum down here. It's HOT... the smell is INCREDIBLE directly, between Ms Tasha's legs. I open my mouth, sticking out my tongue. I begin lapping at the juice leaking from Ms Tasha's pussy hole.

"Mmmmmmm Danny. That's it. My pussy's been Sooooo Wet! Get it all out boy. Eat your teacher's pussy. Let all of the girls here watch."

Ms Tasha soft commands me to do. I do not hesitate. Her pussy's flavor excites me so much. I realize I'm the luckiest man on the planet right now. I feel more of her liquid PUSH out, from her pussy. It soaks my left cheek, and moves further again up towards my closed left-eye. I angle my face sideways a little, and try to swallow out the cum, that Ms Tasha's pussy obviously needs to give.

"Keep eating her pussy Danny. You're the only one, who can swallow all that. You're probably going to be cleaning her panties, with your mouth later on. You'll like the flavor..."

I hear my big sister say down to me. Passing me a slight compliment. I move my face a little, causing Ms Tasha's THICK pussy juices, to smear a little all over my face. A little bit more pushes it's way out, but this time I am ready, I let it go directly into my mouth, where I swallow it again. Ms Tasha's pussy hairs are so soft. Her smells is so incredible. I feel Ms Tasha's legs shaking a little, then I decide to quickly bring my mouth onto her clit.

"Ahhh! Nnnnnn... Good Danny!"

Ms Tasha sparks a bit louder. I manuver my lips, to bring positive pressure onto her clitoris. I begin sucking it in and out, sliding my lips all around it, circling it all over in my mouth, causing Ms Tasha's legs to shaking even harder.

"AHHHH! Fuc-.... Danny you, Oh my... OH...!"

Ms Tasha says, with her voice breaking a little. Her juices have come a little more, but they have steadied now, as her hips & crotch have began thrusting back and forth, getting her pussy in my wet dripping mouth, over and over at her pleasure. Ms Tasha then opens her legs even WIDER, allowing me to get my face even DEEPER between her legs. I do not hesitate... I focus even MORE intently onto her clitoris. Ms Tasha begins pumping my mouth hard, in the driver's seat of her van. Her cum is starting to spash everywhere on the left side of my face. I don't care... Ms Tasha can cum ALL OVER my face, anytime that she needs to. My mouth is hers... my heart is hers... I will suck out ANY of her cum gladly, whenever she needs me to, or when she FEELS her pussy starting to get wet.

"That's it Danny! You better KEEP eating her pussy boy! Get your face ALL THE WAY between her legs! You eat ALL OF THAT goo, Tasha's wet soggy pussy, wants to give you!"

Tammy then bellows at me. I need no instruction... I'm going to swallow ALL the cum, Ms Tasha has inside of her pussy. My mouth is soaking wet, from the steady leaking of my beautiful teacher's crotch. Ms Tasha's hiping are BUCKING against my face more wildly now, as my head is starting to BOUNCE up and down, from my teacher's wild thrusts. Ms Tasha REALLY needs this. The SCENT between her legs, has even grown noticably stronger.

"Yeah! Eat that pussy... Eat your teacher's pussy, REALLY GOOD Danny. Such a NASTY little brother, slurping our teacher's wet pussy like that. Good boy... eat it!"

I hear my big sister command, as I then feel her hand beside me, pressing my head DOWN, onto Ms Tasha's thrusting pussy. My sister is keeping my head still, as Ms Tasha bucking her hips WILD, causing my head to move, with each thrust that she gives me. More and more and more of Ms Tasha's pussy, is slipping into my mouth. Her cum is scattering EVERYWHERE across my face. Samantha doesn't care though, she is KEEPING my head still, and steadily FORCING ME to slurp on my older teacher's pussy.

"AHHH OOOHHHH Fuck! Fuck I... Danny... Nnnnn Danny I, FUCK... Danny I'm, ooooOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! Mmmmmmm...."

We all hear Ms Tasha shout. As her hips bucked HARD, against my face still be pressed down into it, by my big sister. Samantha still remains, to keep my face between our teacher's legs. I can still feel MORE of her cum leaking onto my face and mouth. The flavor is extravagent, as I'm getting more and more addicted to it, every moment that's pass. Ms Tasha's hips finally have calmed down. I try to pull my head up from my teacher's legs, but Samantha won't allow it to budge, even an inch.

"Uh uh uhhhhh... Clean it all up Danny. Stop being disrespectful, you fucking brat!"

My older sister commands down to me. I begin licking up the last reminents of Ms Tasha's pussy juices. I can't even lie, it really DOES taste good down here. It's so peaceful, so tasty, this is really fun licking up her pussy, after she's had an orgasm.

"That's what us girls like Danny. For you to keep eating our pussy, even after we have cum Prince."

I hear Victoria say to me. Trying to make sure, I remember her instructions.

"Yeah! It's the BEST! Remember how you served ME, in my bedroom back at the Sorority Danny! Remember how your face was SO buried between my legs! Remember how I just peed right in your MOUTH? It was great!"

I hear my girlfriend Cindy exclaim to me. She is right though... Having my face between her legs, and her ALLOWING me the honor of drinking down all of her piss that day. It was amazing...

"Just like when Tasha, myself, and YOU were alone in the lecture hall after class. You remember that right Danny!? You remember being down on your knees, and serving BOTH of our pussies!? Remember how you promised to always show our pusses RESPECT? Remember how happy we all were, with your mouth getting totally SOAKED from it? That's what it's like, when you continue to SERVE our pussies, after we have an orgasm good. You NEED to be like from now on... You need to always keep EATING IT, even after we've cum in your mouth, you hear me Danny!?"

I hear Tammy spark at me... Samantha is still keeping holding my head down. I begin to turn my face from side to side, allow every DRIP of Ms Tasha's cum, to seep out, and land where ever it wants. I stick out my tongue, and allow it to soak up ANY of my teacher's juices, that is lucky enough to land on it, so I can swallow it.

"Mmmmm Good Boy..."

Ms Tasha speaks. Commending me for eating her out, the way that SHE needed to have her pussy eaten. Samantha releases the pressure from the back of my head. I raise my face up from between my beautiful teacher's legs. There are multiple trails of pussy CUM, connecting from my face, down to Ms Tasha's freshly cleaned pussy. I kneel back and gain my composture, proud of my most recent pussy service. Curiously, I turn back to face the rest of the girls, sitting in their chairs in the middle and back of the van.

"Click! Click-click-CLICK-click-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK!"

I jump in shock, to see EVERY SINGLE one of the girls, are aiming their phone at my cum-drenched face. Ms Tasha's warm pussy liquid, is running down my left side more heavily. They all just keep snapping photos, I'm lost in the moment not even knowing what to say. I try to cover up my face with my forearm, not wanting them to keep pictures of the moment. God only knows, what these girls will actually DO with this evidence.

"Put your arm down RIGHT NOW Danny! You'd better not be ashamed of having that pussy cum, all over your face and your mouth. Take it down now!"

My big sister shouts at me, reminding me to straighten up, and be proud of eating a woman's pussy. I put my arm back down at my side, and the girls continue to take pictures of me, from all different angles. I can feel Ms Tasha's pussy cum, starting to cool down a little on my face. If I'm not careful, it will dry up completely all over me. That wouldn't be good.

"He looks so CUTE. Just look at his pretty face! It's all soggy with that stuff!"

Cindy then says, aiming her cell phone close up to me.

"It's like he is in his natural habitat."

Anastasia then chimes in, before snapping another photo with her phone.

"Now show respect! Smile for us Danny! Show us your smile, while covered in that stuff. You look so damn sexy right now!"

Tammy sparks at me. Her compliment momentarily DOES make me feel better. I crack a somewhat confident smile, and feel a drip of my teacher's cum, start to run down, and HANG off the left side of my chin.

"CLICK! CLICK! Click-click-click-click CLICK!"

The girls capture that shot. Ms Tasha's cooling pussy cum, is still hanging ridgidly off of my chin, and they're all watching me. I still smile confidently. I DO feel kinda happy inside. I just eaten out my gorgeous slightly-older teacher, and got her to orgasm in my mouth, while she was driving. Thinking about what I'd just accomplished, makes me smile even greater.

"Now Now Danny... You can't allow any of that, to drip on my nice clean floor. Lick all that up, I made it JUST for you. Eat your lovely teacher's cum, let ALL of the girls watch you do it."

Ms Tasha coaxes me along. She's right. I can't let any of her van get dirty, because of MY carelessness. I instantly take BOTH of my hands. I begin to wipe all of her pussy juices, from my face and the bottom of my chin. The girls keep snapping photos, now I'm totally into it, and I lap of ALL of my teacher's cum, completely away from my finger.

"Nnnnmmmmmmm good..."

I moan out softy, relishing in the aged slightly salty taste, of my teacher's pussy cum. I take my time and nurse on her juices, not wanting to waste ANY of the precious liquids, that my teacher let out from between her legs for me. The amount of Ms Tasha's cum, starts to disappear from my fingers. I keep hunting for more if it, but Ms Tasha's cum, becomes more and more scarce on my fingers.

"He really loves it... My Prince is perfect, when he eats it."

Victoria speaks as I eat it.

"Every drop. You'd better clean EVERY DROP, of that cum off of your fingers danny. You need to get mine again next. My pussy is getting wet a little... I think soon, I need your FACE between my legs!"

Samantha then says. Causing my ears to PERK UP. Is she being real? Is big sis REALLY going to let me taste her pussy again? Fuck I hope so. I look over and up to her. She's so sexy sitting in the passanger seat. She flashes me a lustful smile, and she grabs her own big titties, and bounces them up and down, teasing me within her chair.

"Mmmmmmm... that felt so good. Thank you for eating that orgasm up for me Danny. I'll have to reward you later, when I have to piss a little. I think you deserve to drink it, for being such a good boy.... WELL... HERE WE ARE!"

Ms Tasha speaks. I raise up a little, and the rest of the girls in the middle and back, all come up around me, and we all peer through the windshield of the van.

"We made it. This is Tammy and my hometown. Welcome to Reddville everyone."

Ms Tasha says to us all. Samantha, Anastasia, Cindy, Victoria and me all look around. It looks like a small town, it appears we're on the main street. Very quite and cozy, looks like quite a few mom & pops stores lining both sides of the main drag. Strangely... things seem rather empty. Like we're almost the ONLY ONES, who's out and about in this part of town.

"I bet'cha everyone's over at Walmart sis."

Tammy speaks to her older sister.

"Hmmmm I bet you're right."

Ms Tasha exclaims to her younger sister. It is then Ms Tasha begins to slow on down, and turns left, into the parking lot of one of the particular small store. Ms Tasha pulls into a parking space, and turns off the power to her van.

"Yeah! We get to see them!"

Tammy sparks. Clear excitement and happiness in her voice. Ms Tasha smiles as well, and after a brief stretch, says something in response.

"Ahhhhhhh! Definitely. It's been a little while... alright everyone, out of the van!"

Ms Tasha exclaims. Tammy slides open the middle row door, and all of the girls pile out of the van. Ms Tasha and Samantha, exit the van through their own doors in the front. I'm the last one out, my face still covered slightly, in Ms Tasha's pussy liquid. I look all around, and see noone really IS out and about. It is then Ms Tasha, comes around to me from the front. She opens up her purse, and pulls out a small bottle of mouth wash, as well as some moist wipes for me to utilize.

"Now we can't have you a soggy mess, while in public can we Danny."

My teacher loving tells me. Allowing me to gargle some of the mouthwash, and clean myself up of her juices.

"Yes we can! It makes things fun!"

Cindy fires out joyfully, causing all of the girls to burst out laughing. I smile a little, and catch Ms Tasha giggling with happiness as well. She's looking at me rather lovingly. Also quite seductively... Is something on her mind?

"Come on everyone. Let's go inside. Danny, will you walk up front here with me please?"

My beautiful teacher asks me. I don't hesitate for a moment, but notice Tammy also rushes up beside me, to the front along with her sister. What the hell's going on? What are these two up to?

We make it to the front door of the small business, like a gentlemen, I immediately hold the door, allowing all of the women to pass through first, before I go inside.

"Hiiiiii Mr & Mrs Edwards!"

Tammy & Ms Tasha, say together in unison. This behavior is rather strange for them both, causing the rest of the girls and I to look onward. Both of their body language, displaying a proud boisterous radiance. Something's definitely going on. What are these two up to?

"Well landsakes. Tasha... Tammy... What brings you two back in town?"

A slender elderly gentlemen says, smiling to both young ladies from behind the store counter.

"How is everything going for you both, over at the University in the big city? Look at you both, you two get more and more beautiful, everytime that we see you."

A little old lady says to them, also smiling towards Ms Tasha & Tammy both. The two girls are practically beaming with excitement together, it's obvious they know this elderly couple.

"We've come into town temporarily, to do some shopping Mr & Mrs Edwards."

Ms Tasha responds. Her proud, almost little-girl like smile, on FULL display, when she address the older pair.

"We HAD to come see you though. We wanted to see how you both were doing!"

Tammy then jumps in. Her smile JUST as wide, as her older sisters. Both of their postures, are about as straight as can be. It is clear just how high in regard, that Ms Tasha and Tammy, both look up to the couple.

"I still can't get over, how much you both have grown. Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday, you both would come into the shop with your parents, and we'd have some lolipops waiting for you two girls."

The elderly gentlemen says. Ms Tasha and Tammy, smile joyfully at the old man. I notice a slight giggle, coming downward from Victoria. It is then the two Gothic sisters, look directly towards me smiling. I can't help but look down, and blush momentarily while smiling.

Yea... lolipops and these two, definitely seem to go well together.