Golden Pleasures

Story Info
Reese is horny. Jackson is desperate for a piss.
1.3k words
4.03
56.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese had a problem. It was rarely ever a problem for her, but now that she was nearly six months pregnant, it was clearly there in full force.

Reese was horny.

It started when she began having these crazy vivid sex dreams—another unusual thing for her. Currently, she was waiting at their sprawling farmhouse for her husband, Jackson, to get home. He knew of her problem, as she'd explained her dream to him through text, and they'd exchanged a few steamy texts as well.

Jackson got off work, and called his wife. He had a problem of his own, but one that he thought she might appreciate. They'd been married for nearly a year now, and he'd finally discovered Reese's kinky secret. She was into watersports.

Jackson loved his wife no matter what, so the fact that she had this specific fetish didn't bother him. He actually enjoyed it quite a bit himself. He loved seeing the look on her face and hearing how excited she got when he put on a show for her. And of course, the sex they had afterwards was always insanely good, and her hormones were going crazy right now, which made it even better.

"Hello?" Reese answered.

"Hey baby. I'm on my way home. How are you?" Jackson asked.

"Mmm, I'm okay. Just waiting not-so-patiently for my sexy husband to get home. How are you?"

"Ah, not as great actually,"

"Why not honey?"

"Well. I drank a lot of water at work today to keep from getting dehydrated, and I can feel it sloshing around inside of me,"

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I tried to go to the bathroom before I left, but it was full. I didn't want to wait around that long,"

"Oh?" Reese began to sound more interested.

"Yeah. Damn this drive home..."

"I'm sorry honey," she said, not meaning it as much as she should.

Jackson laughed. "No you're not. You love it when I'm desperate. I bet you're getting wet even as we speak,"

Reese exhaled. "Well...yeah. Honestly, I've been turned on all day, and I think that just made me gush a little more,"

"Mmm, yeah I bet,"

They talked a bit more, and the closer he got to home, the more Jackson realized that this was turning into a real, REAL problem for him.

"Babe, I really gotta piss now! I'm getting desperate,"

"How close are you to home?"

"I'm getting off the exit," he said, referring to the exit that was still about five miles away.

"Ohh. Can you hold it?," Reese said, sincerely wondering what the answer would be.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm about to bust. I'm thinking about grabbing one of these bottles and just pissing into it,"

"Ohh, please don't! I'm so horny, I'm trying so hard not to touch myself!" Reese gasped.

"Don't! I want to fuck you when I get home," Jackson said, trying to squeeze his legs together and drive faster.

"Mmm, okay baby. You can do it. I'm throbbing for you,"

"Fuck!"

"Yeah?" Reese murmured.

"Yeah..ughh..I'm close to being home now, but I gotta piss so bad! I don't know if I can hold it or not,"

"You can! Do it for me baby," she said, loving when he put on a show.

"Okay..ughhh...meet me outside. I'm never going to make it in the house,"

"Okay honey, I'm going outside now,"

"I'll be there in a minute,"

They hung up and Reese rushed outside. Almost immediately after, Jackson pulled into his parking spot and hurried out of the car. He rushed over to Reese and pushed her up against the car, kissing her fiercely. With one hand, he grabbed her hand and put it on his crotch, and with the other he grabbed her ample ass. Reese felt a small damp spot on the front of her husband's army green cargo shorts.

"I couldn't help it. A little slipped out when I got out of the car,"

"Mmm, you naughty man!" she grabbed him and kissed him as she pulled his hair. He reached behind her and opened the car door and forced her to sit down. She spread her legs and hiked up her skirt as he began to undo his pants.

"Uh uh. I wanna do it," she said, reaching for his waistband MUCH slower than he would have liked.

"Oh god, oh god, babe, PLEASE! I'm gonna piss myself. Please, I really can't hold it any more!"

Proving his point, just as Reese pulled his pants and underwear down, it started flooding out of him.

"Ohh god. Fuuuucckk," he moaned and groaned, sounding as if he was in complete pleasure. He threw his head back, the hot liquid still spilling out of him. Reese was so turned on, she started to slip her hand into her panties.

"Mmmm...yess," Jackson groaned as he finally finished. He caught what his wife was trying to do and smirked as he zipped up his shorts. "Hey now babe, why don't you let me do that for you?" She moaned. "Was that hot for you baby? Did seeing me all desperate get you so hot and bothered? Seeing me struggle and groan and just about piss myself?"

"Ohmygod baby please just fuck me already! I've been waiting all day!" she gasped and pulled him between her legs.

"Damn right I"m gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to move afterward,"

Jackson pushed her seat all the way back as far as it would go, got down on his knees, and dove between her legs.

"Ohh God, yes, yes!" Reese moaned. Far too soon, she was screaming as she reached her orgasm. Quickly as he could move with a massive hard on, Jackson dragged her into the house.

When they reached their bedroom, Jackson stripped off his clothes and laid on the bed. Reese slowly peeled her clothes off, and began crawling up the bed between his legs. She teasingly stroked Jackson's cock.

"Dammit!" he groaned. He wasn't having this right now. He reached up and grabbed the back of his wife's hair and pulled her down to press a hard kiss on her lips. She gasped. "Oh!"

"Yeah, you like that don't you. You like teasing me don't you? I'm gonna fuck you...hard," He swiftly flipped her over and spanked her firm ass and she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? You like when I spank you, don't you, you slut?"

"Oh god!" she moaned, her face, chest, ass, and pussy all on fire. She had to have him. NOW. She managed to get up and push him down where he had formerly been on the bed.

"Yes. Yes I do. And you're gonna love this," She straddled his lap, and sank down slowly onto his massive, hard cock. He growled sexily at the sensation. "Ughh, yeah,"

She took a moment to enjoy the feeling of his feeling her completely up, then started working her ass up and down, thrusting on his cock. She worked faster and faster until suddenly, "Oh fuck I'm coming," he groaned, completely emptying himself into her.

Reese panted. "I'm not done yet,"

"Me neither," Jackson said, gesturing downward to his already hard cock. This time he was going to be in control. He pushed her down and slid himself between her legs and into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohh yes, oh God yes that's so good!" Reese shrieked. She was propped up on some pillows, so she had a perfect view of his perfectly round, sculpted ass, thrusting himself in and out faster and harder than she could remember. This was enough to soon send her over the edge.

"Oh, oh, oh god yes, yes right there! Ohh!!" she screamed loudly and the walls of her vagina clamped down on his dick as she came, sending him over the edge with her.

He rolled off of her, panting heavily.

"Oh. My. God. That was...fuck,"

"Oh yes baby. You're welcome," he smirked.

"You ass. I love you," she laughed, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you too. Wanna go again?"