Goldie the Super Hero

Story Info
Super hero Goldie uses every power she has to save the world.
14.8k words
4.37
49.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely recreational superhero fantasy. Any resemblance to actual people, superheroes or reality is entirely coincidental. Any comments acknowledging this are unnecessary, although positive comments are sincerely appreciated. Other feedback is also welcomed using the email form.

The brief prologue provides helpful background to the story, but doesn't contain any sex. However, the intensity of suspense and sex both take off with the first chapter.

Most of all, I hope you enjoy this first episode of Goldie, the super hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

There are probably many who wake up one day and want to be a superhero (for lack of a better word). Being a superhero just means I have abilities others don't have, and because I do, I also have a rare responsibility. I am willing to use any powers I have and to do anything necessary to fulfill that responsibility. I was bred for this.

My parents met working in secret government labs developing experimental bio-chemical enhancements for military and law enforcement applications. They were both senior scientists, a significant accomplishment for their young ages. Unlike the stereotype of scientific nerds, they were both physically attractive well-built athletes. Their competitiveness and passion were qualities that no doubt helped both of them advance so quickly through the scientific ranks. As fate would have it, their "chemistry" caused them to fall madly in love with one another.

Their two passions in life were science and each other. With all of their research on physiological enhancements of the human body, they enjoyed dabbling on the side with experimental aphrodisiacs and sexual intensifications. Their favorite project was one to multiply the body's intensity of orgasms, what they called Sexual Experience Multiplied, or seX. They enjoyed testing their research on each other during lunch breaks or to take their research home at night. Their dedication to this research and willingness to subject themselves to scientific trials was unmatched.

One afternoon, they had a major breakthrough on a secret government project they were working on called Focused Launch of Intention Reversal Technology or FLIRT. They enjoyed the playful coincidence of the acronym while working on the serious project together. The goal of their research was to create a serum that gave the power of "Intention Reversal."

Let me explain. The brain is remarkable for all it is capable of. It is often said we only use 10% of our brain's capacity. That is largely because we only use it for basic thinking, processing and problem solving. Yet we've all experienced more. Think back to a dream you've had that seemed so real you felt certain it happened. The dream caused your heart to race, your voice to speak, your body to sweat or give you the pleasure of a "wet" dream. In those dreams you've had clear interactions with people you've met or never met before. Your brain created a bodily reality that was as real as your daily life. The right impulses can cause our brain to enter this entirely new dimension of functioning, creating real life experiences through imagination connected with our body's nervous system and senses. My parent's studies worked to harness the brain's capabilities, taking it to a new level.

Much like dreams, once the brain is kicked into this higher dimension of functioning, it naturally launches a person into a "real life" experience of whatever is foremost on their mind at the moment. (That is why our dreams at night are often related to something we have just experienced during the day.) These experiences launch people into new alternate reality, a little like Alice falling down the proverbial rabbit hole. Another way to think of it is a hallucination on steroids, but the hallucination becomes real. Far more powerful than a drug induced hallucination, the brain takes over to create and sustain the new reality. The person actually experiences what the brain creates. They are launched into a state and world of their own making, fully experiencing for themselves whatever their immediate intentions were at that moment, whether good or evil.

My parents realized that if an attacker could be forced into this state, their foremost thoughts of injuring or doing harm to others would be turned onto themselves. The assailant's entire mind and body would be locked into experiencing what they had intended to do to others. The possibilities of this Intention Reversal technology are limitless, and in the wrong hands, dangerous. The world would be a better place, not only if people lived by the golden rule of doing to others as you would have them do to you, but the platinum rule: experience for yourself what you intend to do to others.

With his breakthrough, my father was convinced their serum would give a person the power to trigger intention reversal in others by simply locking eyes with them. If it worked, it would be their greatest scientific breakthrough. He was eager to begin human trials, but the higher-ups felt it was too dangerous until they had more data.

My parents went out that night to celebrate their breakthrough. When they got home my father revealed he had smuggled some of the serum out of the lab to try on himself. They were both drunk and decided to test the serum; playfully imagining what might happen if they each filled their minds with their most illicit sexual fantasies for the other before locking eyes to trigger the intention reversal. Drunk, excited and filled with anticipation, they passionately stripped each other of their clothes, leaving a trail as they made their way upstairs to the bedroom. It promised to be a night they would never forget.

Unfortunately, nothing unusual happened when they gazed into each other's eyes after they drank the serum with their gorgeous bodies sitting ready and naked in the center of their bed. They doubled the dose, yet still nothing. Despite their disappointment at the apparent failure of the serum, they used the rest of the night to make passionate love, fulfilling each other's fantasies, the one activity they loved more than their research. That night, I was conceived.

It wasn't until puberty that I began to experience the changes. They were not only dramatic natural changes in my physical body toward womanhood, but something different. I began to notice little things that would happen when I was out with my friends. It all peaked one day when sitting across the table from my mom in the back of a restaurant eating lunch. Our eyes locked and I saw immense love in her. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. My transparent blue eyes turned green as our eyes were affixed on one another. Suddenly my mom's eyes glassed over, a big smile covered her face and she was in a state of euphoria I could not wake her from. I quickly called my dad. He rushed over and after I explained what happened. He knew immediately what occurred. He was able to help my mom out of the trance and back to our reality. She shared how her body transported her to an entirely new dimension in her brain where she experienced for herself everything she had hoped for me, which caused her state of bliss.

My parents were overwhelmed with emotions of joy and disbelief. "She has it!" my father said. "We must have transferred it to her that night." My parents often referred to the significance of "that night," not only for their scientific disappointment, but also for the sweet memories of unbridled sex that led to my conception. My parents patiently explained to me what they had inadvertently passed on to me that night when I was conceived. Although the FLIRT project had been closed down shortly after my conception for apparent lack of progress and further funding, my parents were still convinced the technology was possible. They never imagined the properties of the serum had been transferred to me through conception.

My father explained to me that with this "gift" would come responsibility. Not only was it never to be used selfishly or for evil, but I now had the responsibility to use it for good. That was the whole reason they had devoted their lives to this kind of research.

We realized that my use of this power for good would draw unwanted attention and put me in danger. They signed me up for martial arts training, but knew I would need more. They went to work in their labs, developing a state-of-the-art power belt. Using their previous research, the belt's technology tapped into the body's natural systems to multiply every ability, sense and sensation ten-fold. The blue belt with gold buckle automatically adjusted to the size of the wearer. Once put on, it's power would surge through me allowing me to run ten times faster, see ten times farther, hear ten times better, hit ten times harder, have ten times my natural strength, and so on. The immediate jolt of power and ability transformed every sense and ability throughout my body every time I put it on. With it, I felt invincible.

They knew I would also need a uniform that would be easy to conceal while allowing me the greatest flexibility and freedom of movement when fighting evil. It must also hide my identity. My tall, fit, statuesque, buxom physique didn't make this easy. By the time I reached 18, I was 5'10", with an athletic 36, 24, 32 figure. I have large ample round breasts, flat strong abs, a tight ass and long fit legs. I have transparent blue eyes, a broad smile like my mother, and long flowing golden hair that falls just past my shoulders, for which my father nicked named me Goldie. To match my hair, we came up with a gold minimalist uniform that consisted of a simple gold mask over my eyes, a short low-cut gold top that was nothing more than a bra providing necessary firm support, a matching short gold skirt barely covering my ass that allowed for full flexibility of my legs, and tall light-weight gold boots with a fast running tread and steel heel. My power belt completed my uniform, fitting tightly and conveniently over the top of my skirt.

Goldie the superhero was born.

Chapter One

My crime fighting as a super hero started slowly, stopping purse-snatchers or chasing down criminals that overweight police officers were too slow to catch, despite their best efforts. I spring into action by finding a place to remove my outer clothing, exposing my uniform, then reach into my bag to put on my belt and mask. Most crimes can be handled simply by using my intelligence and the strength I receive from my belt. My intention reversal gift is only to be used as a last resort.

When not in action or working at my day-job as a mild-mannered freelance marketing analyst, I used all my spare time learning how to harness my multiplied strength and sensory intensification when wearing the belt. I had to find creative ways to exercise my strength to not draw attention to myself. Rather than lifting weights in a gym, I inconspicuously lifted the front of cars in parking garages or stacks of lumber on construction sites. I practiced using my enhanced sensory abilities by focusing my eyesight on street signs several blocks ahead while driving or focusing my hearing to eavesdrop on conversations across the room. (It's amazing how caddy people can be when they don't know other people are listening.)

Because the belt magnified every physiological sensory experience, it didn't take long as a sensual young woman to discover the exponential intensifying benefits with sexual stimulation. One major drawback to being a superhero is the way it gets in the way of long term relationships, and the opportunities for sexual intimacy. After a hard day at work or crime fighting, who could blame a girl for taking advantage of the simple superhero perk of enhanced erotic pleasure? Why would I also limit its enjoyment to hard days? Almost every day became better, finding creative ways to launch myself into orgasmic bliss.

One day, a few weeks into my crime fighting, I awoke from a wonderfully romantic dream where a gallant rugged warrior with whom I shared in battle and passionate lovemaking swept me off my feet. My eyes opened from the pleasurable dream feeling refreshed as the morning sunlight streamed through the window onto my bed. My warm skin tingled with delight under the crisp cool bed sheets. My hands instinctively slid up and down my soft body, one stopping at the road bump of my inch-tall erect nipple on one of my large round breasts, while the long fingers of my other hand slid easily between the drenched moist lips of my pussy. I moaned in delight as I took the large nipple captive between my thumb and fingers while plunging three fingers of my other hand deep into my hungry lovebox. Cold-chills instantaneously covered my body as my mind transported me back into the imagination of my dream. My fingers moved back and forth from tenderly massaging my clitoris to plummeting them into the deep wet canal of my pussy. I gasped as the orgasm grew toward climax.

Seizing the opportunity, I quickly slid out of bed, reached for my power belt and put it on as I turned on the hot water of my shower. My arousal immediately intensified with the surge from the belt. Sensual steam quickly filled the small room from the heat of the water. My arousal intensified. I picked up my favorite vibrator that I affectionately called Max (short for The Maximizer) before stepping into the large glass-enclosed shower. I disappeared into the thick steam as the hot water began to massage my body; my imagination transported me back to the sexual adventures and strong arms of the warrior in my dream. My small feminine hand tried unsuccessfully to wrap itself around Max's long thick body covered with vibrating tentacles. I spread the lips of my pussy wide with the fingers of one hand while Max's large bulby head landed to take over my pussy in the other.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh, Yes!" I shouted, unconcerned that neighbors would certainly hear as my body quaked from the belt's multiplication of the pleasure. My body slammed against the glass shower wall, almost breaking it from my enhanced strength as Max continued his delightful assault. I gasped for air, sucking oxygen from the thick steam. My large round globes pressed firmly against the glass as my ass bucked from the growing orgasm overwhelming every pleasurable nerve and muscle in my body. "Oh SHIT," I yelled. My dream throughout the night had meticulously prepared my body for this moment. Max was bringing the dream into full living color with my pussy, while my power belt multiplied the experience ten-fold until the wave or orgasmic thunder rumbled through my body with enormous dominance. "Ohhhhh GAWD" I screamed. "yes, Yes, YES!" I shrieked, plunging the entire thick length of Max's massive size into my pussy until it disappeared. My hands each took hold of my ample tits, busying them from any attempt to remove Max from his relentless assault. I didn't want it to stop. Max roared as my pussy flooded it with a tidal wave of cum.

As the first orgasm finally began to subside, my surrendered body slowly slid down the slippery glass wall of the shower until sitting spent on the shower floor. The enchantment of the cloud of thick steam surrounded me as the hot waterfall poured freely over my euphoric body. My legs quaked gently as the first orgasm handed off to the beginning of a second. "Oh Gawd," I moaned, unable to resist the inevitable arrival of the second volcano of pleasure rising from deep within me. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd," I said, lost in the mist of my body's delight. I pulled my knees in against my tits, locking Max in place as he continued his wondrous work, enhanced by my belt. I basked in an overpowering erotic super hero ecstasy few women in history would ever know.

Chapter Two

Later that blissful morning, after recovering from my dream encounter with my fantasy warrior, I ran some errands, which included a quick trip to the bank. Four bank robbers brazenly came in with guns and began yelling for everyone to get down. I quickly hid behind a pillar, recognizing the need to take action. I stripped off my dress to expose my uniform, and swiftly put on my mask and belt to complete it. When the first robber came past the pillar, I instantly neutralized him, knocking him unconscious. BAM! He never saw it coming.

Hearing the commotion, the leader yelled, "find out what's going on and fix it!" The other two ran over to see what the noise was about. I stepped out from the pillar and confronted them. The looks on their face showed they were clearly surprised by my presence and appearance. KICK! POW! I used the element of surprise to instantly kick the gun out of one of their hands as I punched the other in the face with one hand while grabbing the barrel of his gun with the other. I quickly disarmed him with an overpowering twist, throwing his gun behind us. Both men immediately jumped me, certain the two of them could overpower a scantily clad young woman. Although they were strong, they were no match for my might with the power belt. I stacked the two of them unconscious on top of the first bandit.

Suddenly when I turned to face the final bandit, I felt the paralyzing grip of a strong arm around my neck from behind, choking me with a forceful brut strength. He snuck up behind my while I was fighting the other two, catching me off guard by his approach and strength. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Goldie the wonder girl, or whatever it is they call you," the leader said with an evil laugh as his arm pressed with purpose against my throat from behind. His voice was smooth and calm.

The moment I heard his distinctive laugh, I knew who he was, even though I couldn't see his face behind me. Only one person had an evil laugh like that. It was Damián. I had the advantage of recognizing him, but did he recognize who I was under this mask? I tried to muster all of my strength from my power belt to wiggle my way out of his grasp, but his arm was locked around my neck like a vice grip. His body pressed against mine from behind, making it impossible to grab a hold of him. I felt the surprising hardness of his dick pressed against my ass. I didn't know if my body or his criminal action aroused him. Knowing him, it could have been both. It didn't matter.

Damián had always been a bully in school and the neighborhood. He was a thug who lived and gained power by intimidation. He thought nothing of beating other kids up recreationally, not to mention what he would do if he were really angry with them. Seeing fear in the eyes of others fueled his narcissism. People would rarely narc on him because they were petrified of his certain retribution.

In high school he used his same tactics of fear and intimidation to take advantage of older female students. He always made sure they were over 18 to ensure he would never be charged with fucking jailbait. He regularly followed girls into bathrooms, parking lots or even into their homes to have his way with them. Three times he brashly groped me in the hallways in broad daylight, promising with his evil laugh he would one-day fuck my impressive 18-year old body all he wanted. Rumors were rampant of how he regularly broke into homes during the school day to force classmate's MILF moms to have sex with him, threatening their family's lives if they ever said anything. No one doubted the stories were true.

Damián's reputation was known far and wide. Out of high school now, his narcissistic criminal ways had graduated to bank robbery among other felonies. He was more bold and brash than ever.

I writhed as I tried to pry his arm from its grip around my neck. "Let go of me, you son of a bitch," I demanded.

"I wondered when our paths would cross," he said coolly, tightening his grip. "You're really not much of a superhero. You're nothing more than a wannabe crime fighter in a whore costume," he insulted with his evil laugh. He arrogantly reached down the back of my short skirt with his other hand to squeeze my ass.