Golf Club Wives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark heard her pleas and knew that he could increase her enjoyment by prolonging the wait. He did that by kissing every where but where she wanted it most. While she was still urging him to "do it," he ran his face and especially his nose over and around her pussy savoring the smell of his first eighteen year old virgin. To Mark there was something special about being the first to kiss a young maids pussy even more exciting in some way than being the first one to fill her maiden pussy with his cock.

Rebecca struggled to pull his head back to her pussy when he kissed down her thighs to her knees then on down to her feet sucking each toe before slowly starting the long climb back to where she wanted him most. Kissing along the soft skin of her inner thigh he took the time to study this young virgin pussy. Thinking no one will ever see it in its virgin state again he ran his thumb and fingers over its lips letting his finger run down from those lips till he touched her arse. All the time his face was inches away from her pussy, breathing heavy, blowing hot bursts of air, doing everything he could to make her body move to his touch.

"You're gorgeous," he moaned as he opened her pussy lips with his fingers and once again savored her virgin scent. Rebecca gasped when she felt her body buck and shudder in what she was sure were a number of little orgasms that just seemed to flow through her body taking her breath away.

My God, she thought, this can't be true. Surely I'm not coming when he hasn't even kissed my pussy. Then Marks tongue licked around along and then at last inside her pussy lips making her body buck up off the bed. "Oh hell, oh my, oh my," she screamed as she pulled his head hard into her pussy. "That's lovely, I love it."

For a minute Mark struggled to get his breath as Rebecca buried his nose in her pussy and squeezed her legs tight around his ears. Then he felt her relax allowing her legs to open wider and heard her cry out loud, "That's lovely."

If you squeal when I kiss your pussy lips, you'll love it when I kiss you clit; he thought as he curled the sides of his tongue up until he could slide it in her vagina and move it in and out like a cock. Rebecca was in heaven, all the things she had heard and read about a man going down on a woman hadn't prepared her for the thrill she experienced when his lips and tongue first touched her pussies lips.

Now his tongue was moving in and out of her vagina creating new sensations creating havoc with her thoughts. She wanted to speak, to cry out, but she could only muster a groan as her body took over and pushed up into his face.

"Oh, ahh, ahh," she groaned her head falling back on the bed as her arms and body seemed to lose its strength. She was starting to relax and enjoy his pussy kisses when things changed. She felt Marks fingers lift the small piece of covering skin at the top of her pussy and then an exquisite feeling passed over her as his tongue ever so lightly licked around and over her exposed clit. Triggered by the touch of his tongue her body bucked forward and she came. All of her body moved trembling and bucking up seeking more and more relief. Her pussy went into convulsions even her butt clenching open and shut leaving her breathless.

Mark was surprised that Rebecca had come so quickly. He had felt little shudders hit her earlier, shudders that he presumed were mini orgasms but the amount of come and the strength of the spasm that hit her as soon as his tongue ever so lightly touched her pussy was a new experience for him.

He was in to minds whether to let her settle down or pick up the pace and push her further over the edge. A number of thoughts ran through his mind before he decided that as it was the first time someone had brought her to a peak by kissing her pussy he should try to make it an orgasm she would never forget.

Rebecca felt his hands run up her butt squeezing the cheeks before a finger rimmed her rosebud. Then while she waited to see what his finger would do she felt his mouth lick around her clit. She thought she could feel her clit growing harder as his hot breath warmed it before his lips closed on it welcoming it in to his mouth.

He seemed to suck ever so gently for a second and then his tongue started to lap her clit faster and faster until she could stand it no longer. She screamed, "oh hell." as she felt her juices build up until she thought her pussy would explode. When she thought she could stand it no longer she felt his finger push into her rear.

Later on when she was telling Rae and Simone about Mark she had to admit that as far as she was concerned nothing could describe what happened next. "It was mind blowing. I came and came until I lost all sense of what was happening. All I can remember was waking with Mark kissing my boobs."

Simone had grown hot just listening to Rebecca she squeezed her legs together, "what happened next?" Rebecca heaved a sigh, "so much happened I can't remember whether I've told you or whether I've just dreamed it. I woke covered in sweat. Mark was holding my breasts, he was kissing and sucking them and then he would pull on my nipples with his fingers and his teeth. I was so wet I didn't know where one orgasm started and the other finished. He was wonderful so gentle so loving that just thinking about him makes my pussy weep."

Mark knew time was flying by. He had two young virgins waiting outside but did not want to hurry Rebecca. He stroked her body kissed her nipples whispering, "You are magnificent. I love your breasts and those fabulous nipples. I love the way they grow hard and stand out after I tease them I could love them for hours. Rebecca made up her mind that this was lovely even mind blowing it was not the Holy Grail, she was still a virgin, "come on," she whispered "lets do it."

Mark knew what she wanted he sat up and moved back so he could look at her, He bent down and kissed her on the outside of her pussy lips then moved up to kiss her lips. "If we are going to do it you should have protection. You are at an age where you could fall pregnant and that would make today a disaster not a celebration.

Rebecca had not been listening. She lay back on the bed watching Mark as he took a condom from a drawer and rolled it on. "No," she groaned, "oh no, I don't want a condom, I want to feel you, I want you to feel me. I don't want my first time like that. Can't you do it and pull out before you come."

Mark laughed to himself as he bent over Rebecca's exciting young body. When he was a boy on the rare occasion when he had a young woman prepared to let him fuck her he would be the one promising to pull out before he came. It was a complete role reversal as Rebecca held his bare cock in her hands to help guide it home.

He wasn't going to argue any more he too was aching to fuck her. He let her guide his cock as he slid it in as far as she would allow and waited while she adjusted her body and settled down. "Oh my that hurt." she cried making him remember that this beautiful young body he was lusting over was virgin territory. "Sorry sweetheart," he whispered as he held his upper body away from hers so he could look in to her eyes. "Don't let me hurt you."

To his surprise she appeared to become angry, "stop being so bloody noble, I want you to fuck me. I want to loose my bloody virginity so stop pussy footing around and get on with it."

He was still getting over her mouthful of abuse when her legs swung up and clamped around his but. Her eyes shone with laughter as she whispered, "sorry but I just had to say that." Her finger nails dug into his back. "I don't want you to feel sorry for me or patronize me I just want you to ram your cock into me."

She looked up and saw that her words had puzzled him. "Oh shit," she cried. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, maybe I shouldn't have said it like that but you have made me so excited that all I want is your cock in my cunt. I know it's terrible to talk like that. I have never used that word before but I want you, no one else, just you, please fuck me."

As she finished speaking she once again wrapped her legs around his back this time pushing up until their bodies slapped together. She smiled into his face and started moving the muscles of her pussy "do I do it like that?" she whispered.

Mark laughed, "You are one truly amazing young lady." He pulled out until his cock nearly left her pussy then slammed it home making her grunt. "If you want it hard, I promise you, you will never forget your first time," he said as he remembered he would be doing this with two more young virgins tomorrow.

12