Golf Course View Ch. 01

Story Info
Better scenery than just a fairway.
4.8k words
4.51
39.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake. I am a 28 year old white male. I make very good money and live in a beautiful golf course condo. I have a nice car, lots of free time but limited hobbies. I am alone. Every time I meet a woman I find that they are superficial and only after a life on easy street. My sex life has been reduced to nothing more than more superficial woman on my computer screen and a good old hand job. At least that was my sex life until a few weeks ago, when a Goddess moved in the adjoining condo to mine.

Her name is Maria. She is dark skinned, about 5' nothing, and gorgeous. She doesn't talk much at least not to me. I have tried to start some small talk several times but to no avail. Once at the mail boxes, once on the side walk in front of our condos, and once in the driveway as I was leaving and she was returning, but the only words that she has spoken to me are "Hi, my name is Maria," or "Isn't it a beautiful day out."

She haunts me, I can't get her out of my head. She is mysterious, wears only white, and has the best body I have ever seen. If I had to guess her age I'd put her at about 30. Her tits are perfect, they must be at least a C and she can't be bigger than a 34. She almost always wears midriffs, and shows off her cleavage with pride. Her smile is as white as the frilly halter tops she wears. Her curves are incredible and this causes her hips to sway in natural movement from side to side, not forced, but nonetheless an extremely seductive walk. When I hear her door open and shut I watch out my window as she walks towards her white Beamer, the sexy walk. God what is wrong with me, I am addicted to her very presence and image and I know nothing about her.

My sex life now revolves around her. I think of nothing but her beneath me, on top of me, or sucking me. I cum hard and wish my fantasy was reality or at least in my future. I think of her mocha colored skin damp with the heat of passion, her pussy tightening around my cock pulling me deeper into her body. I hear her voice in a whimper as I thrust with force into her tight cunt. Then I cum on my belly and sink back into the emptiness of my condo.

The other night I got home after one helluva week at work. I grabbed my clubs, called the clubhouse to inform them I would be playing nine and starting at the hole just out of my backyard. It was a little late to be starting a round and darkness set in quickly. I didn't even play the last two holes and just took a nice leisurely stroll on the way back.

I opened the back gate to my condo's yard and stopped in my tracks. The window to Maria's bathroom was steamed up and I could see the silhouette of her body as she emerged from the shower. I couldn't believe that she wouldn't pull the blinds but then thought neither do I at night as no one is ever on the golf course side of the house at that hour. I couldn't make out details but my cock became hard instantly as my mind filled in what I couldn't see. I watched her as she toweled herself off and felt her body through the terry cloth. Her tits at attention and framed perfectly by the light behind them. I pulled my member out right in our backyard and beat off as she went about her business in the foggy confines of her bathroom. Right before I was about to cum she flung the towel over the shower curtain bar and turned to leave the bathroom flipping the light switch off as she went.

I felt cheated as my little peep show ended prematurely and abruptly as I felt my cock deflate in my hand. I was pulling up my pants when her bedroom light came on. I picked up my clubs and hid behind the bushes in the yard as Maria walked into view. Naked as a baby, my cock was once again throbbing in seconds but before I could do anything about it she closed her bedroom door and took the white robe that hung on the back off the door of its hook and slid into it. The light went off and she disappeared as quickly as she had re-entered my world. I figured I should get back in my condo before she caught me out in the yard and snuck through the shadows to my door.

I stepped inside and shut my door as quietly as possible. I stood there for a minute or two taking a few deep breaths. My heart was racing with an influx of adrenaline. I had never been one to eavesdrop or spy on anyone in my entire life but I had gotten off on the fact that Maria had no idea I was staring at her in all her naked glory and most personal of moments. My dick still ached with lingering images of her flashing through my mind like a slide show.

I decided I needed to relax and went to the fridge to grab a beer. I went to my bedroom closet and found my stash of green. I don't smoke very often but I felt I needed the extra intoxicant to relax. I rolled myself a small joint and went out on my balcony off my master bedroom. The condo building that Maria and I shared had two exterior places to lounge for each resident, a balcony on the second story and a garden patio off the main floor, each of them separated by a short wall/railing. I leaned back in my lawn chair, kicked my feet up cross legged on the railing and lit my joint.

It was a perfect night outside, the temperature was just right after a hot day. The sky was clear and moon was about half full. I took a few drags and just breathed in the night air. My pulse slowed and I finally felt the relaxation I needed settle into my body. The sweet smoke was exactly what I needed. After I had smoked half of my joint I reached over and put it out the deck boards beneath me and grabbed my beer. I cracked it open, closed my eyes and thought of her again. After a moment or two of reminiscing of the lady in white and another swig of my beer my eyes opened with a start. The sound of Maria's sliding glass door filled my ears.

I lowered my feet of the railing and leaned towards the edge to try and get a look at her. She had her still wet hair pulled back into a ponytail and had her white terry cloth robe on. Her robe was tied loosely about her waist leaving the top partially exposed. Looking almost straight down at her I could the tops of her tits. Her skin glistened in the moonlight. The front of her robe was parted in a "V" between her tits all the way down to her stomach but I still wasn't fortunate enough to get a glimpse of a nipple. She was carrying a glass of some sort of drink and I could hear the ice cubes rattling against the edge of the glass as she walked out the door. She had head phones on and was moving her head slightly up and down to the rhythm of whatever she happened to be listening to.

She sat down in a pool deck type of lounge chair that sat low to the ground and laid about two thirds of the way backwards. This was perfect, the chair was facing away from me as it faced the backyard I could see right over her shoulder and once again found myself staring at her tits. I felt my cock respond as though she had wrapped her hand around it and started stroking me. God I wanted her. Her supple breasts, caramel skin, tight ass and all just ten feet below me.

I slowly dropped my pants down around my ankles and moved my chair over closer to the railing so that I could see her body without straining my neck to the side. I wasn't thinking clearly, I started stoking myself slowly, I was pervert and in a very compromising position of being caught with my pants down literally. If she was to just turn her head ever so slightly or lean the chair back the rest of the way, I would be seen. But I was not deterred, I was filled with lust and just when I thought things couldn't get any better they did just that.

Maria took a couple long and deep swallows of her drink, set it on the patio next to her chair and untied her robe. She pulled it open showing her body to me. I let out a quiet but audible moan as she disrobed and the breeze across her nipples caused them to harden and point straight out. Her hands came up underneath each breast and caressed and massaged them. She lightly pulled on her nipples and then reached back for her drink. I was hardly touching myself for fear of a climax as my eyes roamed her body.

She had no visible hair but her knees were up and her legs closed. I could see every little contour of her upper body, she was perfect, the way her tits sagged just enough to know that they were real and not enhanced. I could see the definite edge of her rib cage to her slender and tight but subtle abs. She was not scrawny but had her weight was in all the right places, curves, radiance, beauty, healthiness was all that showed.

As she set her glass back down her fingers slipped over the rim and brought an ice cube out with them. She slipped it into her mouth and I could see the muscles in her neck tense as she sucked on it. Then she reached her hand back up and took the ice from her lips. She ran the cube down the side of her neck and down to one of her breasts. She rolled it around the nipple and it became even harder. I could see the wet trail across her skin as it reflected from the light of the moon over the golf course. She rolled it around the other nipple paying equal attention to her whole body. She slid the cube down her torso and spread her legs as she circled her clit with the remaining ice. I noticed that she did have about a one inch wide strip of fur just above her slit. As my eyes looked over her manicured pussy I watched her stick the ice cube inside of her lips. Her whole body tensed and then she let out a moan as she shivered.

I balled my fist around my shaft and increased the pressure along it as though I was choking it. Maria's fingers started rubbing her clit at a furious pace, I matched her cadence as I pumped my cock. Wide eyed I watched her fingers blur up and down around in circles on her clit. Then her other hand came over her thigh and she stuck two fingers into her pussy. She moaned loudly as finger fucked her cunt.

That was it, her noises did it to me as I let out a grunt and my cum shot straight up in the air. It all landed on my chest and belly as I pumped every drop of my release out of my cock. As I was finishing I noticed how loud I had been when my orgasm hit and looked back at Maria, she was still fucking herself and rubbing her clit at the same speed. I was thankful for her wearing her ear phones as her chest rose and fell rapidly as her breaths had become short and rasped intakes and exhales of air. Then her back arched and she moaned louder again.

I watched in astonishment as I had never seen someone get their self off like that. Her head leaned back and I watched her pretty face contort as she came on her fingers, eyes closed tightly. It was amazing and it made my already satisfied cock twitch. I stood up and watched her. Her eyes opened for just a second, my heart stopped as I thought she might of seen me but she bent forward and watched her soaked fingers slide out of her pussy lips. She brought her hand up to her lips and slowly suckled them into her mouth.

My cock was at full attention again and I knew I better sneak back into my room before I was noticed. I slid the door open and stepped inside. I shut the door behind me and turned around and walked towards my window. I couldn't see the patio beneath me but I knew she was there. I slowly pumped my cock and whispered to myself, "Maria, what have you done to me?" Right then she slid back into my view, she was still naked, but walking through the yard as though she had not a care in the world.

She opened the back gate and walked out onto the fairway of the golf course and just stood there. Her hour glass figure was perfectly visible as she just stood on the freshly mowed grass. As she started to turn I ducked down so she wouldn't see me staring at her. I let go of my dick as it slowly returned to normal size. I stripped the rest of my clothes off and crawled to my bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about Maria.

It took me a few hours to go to sleep but I finally did at some point late in the middle of the night.

The next morning I got up and took a shower. I had to beat off again remembering what I witnessed the night before. It was surreal. My mysterious neighbor in white, or nothing as a matter of fact now filled my every fantasy. That shit just doesn't happen I thought. I got moving about my place, made a pot of coffee and some breakfast and wondered what I was going to do for the day.

I heard Maria's door open and close and I ran to the window to watch her climb into her car and drive away. I decided that today I would just stay home as it was Saturday and pay a few bills, clean the house, watch some sports and take it easy. I thought about Maria all day. I forced myself not to jack off even though I wanted to over and over again. It was getting to be about 8:30 or so and figured I had accomplished enough that day.

I was flipping through the channels when I heard a car door shut. I was heading towards the window to get a glimpse of my Angel. I could hear her laughing and then I heard a second voice, another female voice. Now if Maria was an Angel the Devil was walking beside her. She had red hair and pale skin. She was dressed in a black mini skirt, Maria had a matching outfit but of course in white instead. The redhead had her hand wrapped around Maria's back and Maria had her hand resting on the lower back of new lady. The redheaded beauty had to be 6 or 7 inches taller than Maria. They both had on high heels and matched each others stride as they approached Maria's door. It was the first time I had ever seen her have a guest and I felt a twinge of jealousy as the disappeared into Maria's condo.

The condo has fairly well sound insulated walls but I could hear the music and occasional laugh from the two women next door. I tried to watch tv but I kept thinking about what was going on next door, now I had two women filling my thoughts, who were they and what were they doing? I knew most likely they were old friends reminiscing about old times and just enjoying each others company.

I couldn't take anymore I had to see what was going on. I shut off all my lights but one lamp in my living room and left the tv on. I snuck out the back door and followed the shadows around my yard until I could see through the window into the adjacent condo. Maria and her friend each had fish bowl shaped wine glasses in their hands with a little bit of red wine each. With the other hand they were holding each other's hand and dancing laughing the entire time. Although nothing sexual was going on I was becoming an addict to this voyeurism thing.

I sat down in the lawn behind the bushes where I would not be in danger of being caught and watched the two of them. After their song had ended they sat down at the dining room table directly in front of the window. I watched these two lovely women conversing back and forth quite awhile. I decided that I would head back into my house and grab a beer. I snuck along the fence staying as low as possible back to my place, quietly slid the door open and went inside. I used the restroom and grabbed a few cans of beer and headed back outside. I started to take my usual path along the fence when I was interrupted by the sound of music.

I ducked underneath the nearest shrubbery in the yard as the two women stepped out onto Maria's patio. I was not in the best hiding places but figured they wouldn't see me unless the looked directly at me. I was kinda bummed as I did not have as good of vantage point as my previous spot and I didn't dare try to crack open my beer now in fear that they would hear it. Maria had brought a blanket out with her and spread it out on the lawn just past her patio. The two of them took a seat next to each other and picked up the conversation where they had left off. I couldn't make out anything they were saying since the door to her condo was still open and the music was playing in the background. After a few minutes of talking they both took a drink of their wine and just stared out towards the golf course.

Maria set her glass down slowly and rolled on to one of her hips towards the long legged redhead. She lifted her outside hand up and placed it on the back of her companions head while bracing herself on the blanketed ground with her other hand. She leaned into her friend's neck and started caressing and kissing the pale flesh of her throat. Her head was facing almost directly towards me but her face was hidden by the long red hair in front her. The red head leaned her head back, I could not see her face but by the body language she was exuding she was obviously enjoying Maria's lips upon her skin.

Maria worked her way around and underneath her chin until their lips locked in the most passionate and erotic display of lesbianism. Maria was clearly the aggressive and more dominate of the two women as her hand slid from the back of her partner's head, down her neck, over her shoulder and what appeared to now be cupping and fondling the red head's tits. My cock was fully erect and I got up on my knees and freed myself so that I could stroke myself while viewing the eroticism unfolding in front of me. Once again in my quest to get a better view I had left myself completely exposed to being found out of my perversion as I was now hardly hidden at all behind my vegetative screen.

Maria shifted her weight onto her knee and swung her other leg over the red head girls legs and brought both her hands up under her chin as she pulled her head up as she kissed her. She then reached down and began to lift her shirt up, broke their kiss long enough to pull her white blouse off over her head. She shook her head a few times to settle her disheveled hair. She had a white lacy bra on the red head quickly took the front clasp loose freeing her marvelous tits. Maria reached down to pull the pale skinned beauty's top off as well, she of course had a black bra on underneath her top. Maria reached around her back to undo the clasp her bra, her chin resting on the girl's shoulder. And that's when it happened, her eyes grew large as our stares locked on each other.

It was obviously an awkward moment as we just looked at each other. Me on my knees with my erect cock in my hand and she straddled over another girl topless. I felt a turning in my gut and froze, I was a deer in the headlights and then Maria did the most unexpected thing. She brought her finger to her lips and gave a "shh" sign and then she smiled the most beautiful and comforting smile. I returned the smile and started stroking myself again. Maria finished removing the bra and winked at me as she leaned back and resumed kissing her friend. Then she stood up and wiggled her way out of her skirt. I watched this in awe as I knew now that just as much of her show was for my enjoyment as the half naked red head lying on the ground in front of her.

She got back on her knees and bent over to pull her friends remaining clothing off. She took her skirt and thong off in one quick motion and quickly went down on the red head. I could only see the top of her head as she licked and sucked on the clit of the sexy woman in front of her. The red head's head was back and letting out increasingly louder moans as Maria ate out her cunt. I remained in my kneeling position trying to hold back my urge to cum.

Maria was an animal, never giving her a friend a chance to regain her composure as her body built up to a climax. Her moaning became louder and louder, she had lifted one of her hands and had now placed it on the back of Maria's head. Her whole body moved in rhythm with her moans until the arm that was her support started shaking and gave way. She fell onto her back as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Her moans became inaudible as she only tried to catch her breath.

Maria lifted her head and crawled up in between the legs of the woman before her. She brought three fingers to her mouth and sucked on them for a second or two and then started finger fucking the red head. Her moans returned instantly as she rode another wave of bliss.

12