Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 01

Story Info
Christine finds not only her new roommate.
11.4k words
4.69
16.8k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the prologue of a longer story. It introduces the main characters and is not too much about intimate encounters though they appear. I hope in spite of that you might find it an entertaining read nevertheless.

I am very thankful for the help of my editors Dale, LaRascasse and heyall. They did not only make my English readable, but gave me lots of ideas and help, how to improve.

You guys are great. Thank you so much!

I found it hard to decide which category would suit most. Some parts will suit lesbian sex, some groupsex, some others. But I hope a romantic note could be found in each of the chapters or at last if you judge the whole story. Well, I hope so. Therefore I decided finally to put it in the romance category.

Have fun

Πανδώ⚢α

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Golf-India-Romeo-Lima – Chap. 1:

Meeting Sasha

Look, If you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted, one moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?

– Eminem – Lose Yourself

I ran up the staircase as fast as I could. My phone rang inside my flat. I hurried to unlock my door and slipped inside, pushing the door behind me. The same time it banged close I picked up the phone.

"Yes please?" I said.

"Ah, Hi. This is Josh speaking. I want to ask..."

He did not get further. I do not know a Josh. Not a single one. But I knew what it was about. So I interrupted him at this point.

"Josh, fucking hell. Where have you been? I thought you won the lottery and vanished to Tahiti. You really have balls of steel to simply call again like this. But better to call before I kick your ass down the stairs. What the fuck are you going to tell me now?"

Unconscious silence. Then a shy reply: "Sorry? I think you have me confused with someone else. I only want to know about your ad at the University. You're looking for a roommate, don't you?"

"Shit, Josh what's wrong with you? I know I posted an ad. I wrote that I'm looking for a girl to share my flat with. Golf-India-Romeo-Lima. Girl! What's so hard about reading four letters? I think since I posted this ad every single guy in town has dialed my number. What do you do at the University if you can't even understand one single word? I didn't write just 'someone' or 'human being' for fuck's sake. I wrote exactly girl. I wrote it bold, underlined, with larger letters and even in a line on its own, centered by the way! And still, you appear blind as a mole or are you just full of shit? Oh, apropos shit – since I told you, you got me pregnant, you'd had time enough to think it over! So, any suggestions how to deal with this little adversity, dickhead? My Dad said, he'd come right up here and he'd present your guts a full load of double-aught buckshot if you..."

I didn't recognize at what point he had hung up exactly. Pregnant or buckshot? Either way, I was not able to finish my rant as he broke the line. I sighed. Then I laughed imagining poor Josh's face.

(Sorry Josh. Really! If you will ever read this, I sincerely apologize.)

Usually, I try not to be this bitchy. But after several days of phone call after phone call from some guys evidently one sandwich short of a picnic, my patience was way overstretched.

I removed my jacket and hung it in the wardrobe in my corridor where I changed my shoes for some more comfortable slippers as the phone rang again.

I rolled my eyes, thinking what Jim or Jack or Joe did not understand this time. The word girl perhaps? I was already an expert in spelling 'girl' in a fraction of a second and dreamed about being a candidate at "You Bet!".

I was just happy I did not write down my mobile number. Otherwise, I would not have had one quite second left it seemed.

"Yes please," I spoke into the receiver.

"Hi," was answered by a girl's nice voice. "I am Alexandra. Or Sasha if you like. I was reading your ad and I wonder if the room is still free?"

Her voice sounded a bit craven. I knew from own experiences how hard it was to find something suitable in this city. Something which is not already occupied while affordable for students. Something you would not have to share with an ecosystem of molds or God knows what other creepy critters. Though I could hear a bit of hopeless exhaustion in her voice, she sounded pleasant to my ears. I decided to cheer her up a little. I was astonished myself, but somehow her voice made my anger vanish at the same speed that I could spell Golf-India-Romeo-Lima.

"Thank you for your call Sasha," I answered her with my warm welcome voice, "The room is still free. Maybe I'm a bit choosy? Hmm... perhaps, but to be honest it's not the main reason. It's mainly due to the fact that almost only boys called me yet. Those who consider themselves girls as it looks like. You aren't a boy I presume?"

I could hear her laughing. A fresh laughter, relieved and ringing like church bells. A laughter that makes you at least smile, whether you want or not. Simply irresistible.

"No, don't worry. I'm a girl definitely."

"That's fine," I giggled, "Oh, I nearly forgot. My name is Christine. But call me Chris if you like. Would you like to have a look at the place?"

"Of course," she answered as quickly as a shot. "When would it suit you, Chris?"

I checked my watch. I had still time enough and anyway no other plans made up for today.

"How about now?"

"Yes, cool. Why not now? Where shall I come to?"

I told her my address and explained her the way from the nearest subway. Together we figured out, that she would need about half an hour to get here. That was fine because it gave me some time to prepare.

Expecting visitors more frequently at this time my flat was in almost perfect condition. I took a fast shower and tried to get myself close to the same perfection. I had just finished and was about to get the coffee machine going as the doorbell rang.

As long as Jim, Jack or Joe haven't found out my address, which was fairly unlikely, it must be Sasha. I rushed to the door and pressed the buzzer. After a while, she appeared at the end of the stairs to the second floor, where my flat was. Or ours, if we would fit together.

As she stood in front of me, I was able to have a closer look at her. She was really a knockout in my eyes.

She had a black bob which suited her face perfectly. Her delicately chiseled features and her almost black almond eyes gave her a noticeable Asian touch. Her long slender neck ended on her refined shoulders which were carried by graceful collarbones. She wore a light jacket and a top and slim jeans which made her legs appear endless.

On her hand, she balanced a cardboard wrapped in paper from the bakery around the corner.

"I thought having a piece of cake together would not be too bad," she smiled at me showing a straight flawless row of shiny teeth. If she would fail her exam, she could earn a living with advertising toothpaste. Easily!

"Not at all," I answered her and her beautiful smile as well, "come in. I have just started the coffee machine but it won't be a problem to make tea if you prefer."

"No, coffee is fine for me, thanks. Do you like cherries? I picked cherry cake there. The bakery seems fine. Delicious smell. Almost as delicious as the scent of coffee here," she said as she slipped inside.

I closed the door behind her, almost already certain she would become my new roommate.

"I would die for cherry cake," I admitted. "Really! If I get a cake for myself I pick this one. How did you know?"

I reached out for the cardboard to allow her to get rid of her jacket.

"Where should I know from?" she asked with an innocent impression. "Just a lucky hit."

I walked along the corridor towards the kitchen. Following the scent of fresh coffee. "Yes really, where should you know from? But a lucky hit indeed."

I invited her to sit down and took plates from the board and put them to the cups which were already there. Two forks followed. "Or shall we have a look around first, before we start to have cake?"

"Yes, with pleasure," she was on her feet again.

I showed her around. The bathroom, the living room, her potential room which was completely empty and fresh painted, since my former mate had left already. And finally the door to my room.

"So I will not see your room?" she smirked with a single raised eyebrow. How did she do that? I looked at her and had to laugh slightly.

"Well, no. Or not yet. I would show my room only to my roommate. And I think some curiosity would not be too bad to tease you, am I right?"

She joined my laughter: "Hell, yes. Am I so obvious? You already read me too easily, damn it!"

We returned to the kitchen still laughing and took our seats. I had made up my mind already. She was likable from first sight and had a kind of humor I adored. I really wished it could be her I would soon live together with.

"Do you like the flat?" I asked, not even trying to hide my curiosity.

"Hmm, maybe I should think my answer over and leave a bit of curiosity in order to tease you?" she paid me back.

"Touché," I grinned and filled her cup with coffee.

"But as far as I'm concerned you got me with the cake already," I said and added in my thoughts, and with your wonderful smile.

"All right, I don't want to put you on the rack for longer. The flat is fine. But this is not the most important thing for me, to be honest. I want to live together with someone I like and maybe to become friends. And although I don't know you yet, I got the impression you're someone to get along with quite fine. So yes, I'd be very happy if I could get the room," she explained.

"In this case, I think I can remove the ad," I answered her with a happy smile.

I took a deep breath then: "Well, there is one detail you should know in advance. You need to know this before you make your final decision."

"What is it?"

I needed some time to find the courage and the right words to tell her: "If I bring someone home for a night it'd be a girl, not a boy. Do you have a problem with that?"

She did not think at all: "What? Hell no! Why should I? I was already afraid you'll tell me something about the man-eating savage living next door!"

"Nope, the man-eating savage lives one floor above."

We laughed and I felt so much eased. My hands reached out for hers. With this handshake, we sealed being roommates.

"If it is confession time, then it's up to me now, I guess," she said with a broad grin.

I looked at her at the alert.

"Not that bad. Just the cherry cake. I had a small talk to the woman at the bakery and it seemed she knows a Christine around the hood. She is a very nice person as I was told, with dark blond hair and a friendly smile. She buys her bread there almost daily and if she picks cake she always goes for the cherry cake. Does it remind you of someone?" she looked at me with a cunning expression.

"Nah, you didn't? Really? What a nasty piece of work," I chuckled, "You were fishing for information there?"

She shrugged smirking: "I desperately wanted this room. If you want something, you have to take your chances. And not hesitate to improve them a bit, right? I even sacrificed myself and renounced the wonderful plum cake. And that's in spite of loving plums!" Her smirking became a broad naughty and telling grin.

Plums? What the heck shall this mean?

I nodded and shook my head smiling: "I'm sure we will get along quite fine."

I already loved her, but I did not mention it. Especially not to her. She might have misunderstood me anyway after my recent confession.

We talked the evening away and we had so many good laughs together that my belly muscles already started to get sore. We even had competed in answering Jim, Jack, and Joe who disturbed us frequently with their calls. Sasha was also very inventive in putting their requests down and we had great fun together.

Then it was time for her to leave and we figured out a plan for her relocation. Of course, I did not accept a 'no' as I offered her my help. She gave in happily and was thankful for my offer finally. Next week was the last day of the month and a weekend too. So we would meet at her present dwelling and move her packs here.

I closed the door behind her as she left and thought about the previous hours. It was the right choice I made, I was convinced. And living with her would be nice and anything but boring. My heartbeat told me the same.

+++

Saturday early morning.

My alarm clock rang and I got out of bed. An alarm clock waking me up on Saturday just to help someone moving.

This must be love!

I rushed through the bath while the coffee machine was working and put on an old pair of jeans afterward. A quick toast and some sips of coffee and I rushed down the corridor. I dressed in my leather jacket, took my helmet and ran down the stairs.

When I got to the yard I pulled the tarpaulin away, which protected my bike. It was my pride because I got it after it had been heavily wrecked. I rebuilt it with the help of my friends and a thick heavy manual.

Now the bike stood there like a newborn, twinkling in the early sunlight. My Moto Guzzi 1000 Le Mans is about the same age as I am. But way faster!

Ferrari red and black, shiny wire wheels. It, no 'she' filled me with pride and happiness each time I saw her. Yes, I almost considered my bike a person and spoke about 'her'. Almost one year and countless swear words it took me to get her back to life. It had been worth it.

I unlocked my iron beauty, mounted her and switched the ignition on. My right thumb pressed briefly on the starter and her heart started beating. Her two cylinders babbled with low sonorous sound. I pulled the clutch, kicked the gear down and went off with a roar. Conti exhausts with not much inside; just trumpets. I was sure at least one-half of my neighbors hated me while the other half wished me to hell. Fuck 'em, I loved her sound!

After a short ride, I killed the engine and rolled the remaining way until I stopped in front of Richard's place. He was a chap of mine I had asked for his help. We worked together at the same club and since I made matters clear about my preferences he never tried something stupid and we got along well.

Richy - as I had nick-named him because I always thought to call him Dick, sucked. He was really a loyal guy you could rely upon. He had often saved my butt, working my shift at the club if I needed to get off.

He was waiting for me already. I had just stopped as he exited his house with a helmet under his arm.

"Good morning Chris," he said still rather sleepy and unshaven. "Shall I drive?"

I laughed: "Still drunk or already? Get sober Richy, this will never happen."

"Worth a try," he grinned and put his helmet over his tousled hair.

He kicked one leg over the bike and sat behind me while I started the engine again. He slapped my shoulder to let me know he sat secure and we continued our ride to Sasha. As we arrived, there we could see a large van in front of the house. The back doors were wide open and a busy couple was packing it with removal crates and furniture. As I parked the bike, Sasha approached and had a look at us.

"Uh-hue! Not too shabby," she said while having a closer look at my bike.

"Thanks," I smiled with pride and took the helmet off. "This is Richy. He agreed to help us today."

"You will have to take me for a ride," she demanded before she welcomed both of us with a thankful hug and introduced us to her father who had the same Asian touch. Just more distinct.

So, you're Chris?" he asked kindly. "It is nice to meet you. I'm glad she finally could find someone, who seems to be able to bear her for more than 10 minutes in a row. I'm her father, I know it's a task. If she misbehaves too badly, give me a call and I'll come around and take her back home."

"You're my father, I know. And you're doing me a favor, that's what I know about tasks," Sasha grinned.

I could hardly swallow my laughter. Her dad did not even try. I liked him, he was cool. And he had a very open and friendly laughter.

"Right, enough small talk. Let's get busy," he eventually smirked and went ahead to catch another load of stuff.

"Don't hope," Sasha whispered to me, "He is too happy I had left home at last. He won't ever take me back."

I was already keen on getting to know the rest of their family. But before this could happen, we had to get her things moved. Richy and I started to get busy loading the truck. In fact, Sasha's belongings were manageable. It was not like moving Buckingham Palace. So we got things done quite fast.

By early evening, we had moved everything and already assembled her bed and cupboard. Richy had to leave already because he did not sleep at all after his night shift. I pecked his cheek and so did Sasha on his other.

He left with a big grin: "If that's the bargain, let's get things moved tomorrow again."

The rest was up to us three then.

It was no work at all. It was fun. I got to know a lot about their family. How Sasha's grandma came from Vietnam and got married here, founding a new family. About their Restaurant "Mekong" which her dad invited us to if we ever came to their city.

I got a rough impression about Sasha's wardrobe and I found much I would not mind wearing myself. After we had finished with the main tasks her dad had to leave because he had to drive home two hours at least and did not want to stay in a hotel.

Saying goodbye to her dad was the first time I could see something like tears in Sasha's eyes. No wonder she missed him already as he was still on the stairs. He was open, friendly and charming. And he loved her from the bottom of his heart, this was more than obvious. I envied her.

"Well, I'm done," Sasha admitted. "As work will usually not run away I may do the rest during the next days as well. So what's up now?"

"Shower," I made clear. I was sweating whole day and felt the urgent need to get rid of this gooey feeling.

"Certainly. We stink!" she chuckled, "And afterward?"

"I have to work," I told her. I headed for the bathroom and took a quick hot shower which made me feel much better. Right after me, Sasha vanished into the fog filled, tiny room.

While she was having her shower, I dressed myself up. Slim jeans, my boots and a black t-shirt with Judas Priest's Eddie printed. Then I went to prepare coffee.

I had just filled two cups as Sasha appeared in the kitchen.

"You're heaven sent," she smiled and took a cup. After her first sip, she looked at me curiously. "You look hot. So where are you gonna work tonight?"

"It's a club one subway station south. 'Base' it's called, 'cos it's down inside the basement of a large building. It's kind of like a living room for me. So my 'Base' somehow too," I said.

Besides the 'Base' was hip among the in-crowd and meeting point for a lot of kinky people.

"Great! Mind me coming with you?"

"Would it help?" I rose one corner of my mouth. "It's a free country. So it's up to you."

"Pha, of 'cos I won't miss any chance to see you working while I have a good time," she chuckled, "So no need to spruce ourselves up too much, right? I won't mind keeping it casual today. I'm a bit worn off, I admit., 'cos I'm not used to moving stuff around and carrying boxes."

"No, come as you are," I answered. She wore a blue tank top and panties. "Maybe jeans or skirt in addition though your bum is nice," I corrected myself grinning.

I hardly could tear my eyes away from her. She had a wonderful shape and the two globes filling her top were pointing at me while she grinned broadly.

"I'm almost done," she giggled and turned on her heels to get dressed. I watched her leaving and proved myself right. She had a nice bum. Almost perfectly round and firm reminding me of a juicy peach I would like to bite into. I cleaned the cups while she was dressing.