Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris and Sasha are living together and share their lives.
10.4k words
4.69
8.9k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the followup to Chap. 1: 'Meeting Sasha.' If you haven't read it yet have a look. I think it will give you a better experience if you stick to the chronological order.

This chapter wraps up some time living together. But as I intend to concentrate on the main events and not to focus too much on their daily life experience I hope you may find it enjoyable.

I'm indebted to Dale, LaRascasse and heyall. Any mistakes or odd sentences are only my fault and remain due to my stubbornness. Thank you so much guys!

Have fun reading

Πανδώ⚢α

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Golf-India-Romeo-Lima -- Chap. 2:

Sharing lives

Noi siamo angeli con un'ala sola. Solo abbracciati possiamo volare.

We are angels with only one wing. We can only fly embracing each other.

-- Italian proverb

I had neglected my training for a while and it felt good to use my body again. I was in a wonderful mood. All movements had been easy, fast, and accurate. What I had to struggle with so often before today was a feeling as if my muscles had decided to become cooperative by themselves. Even my trainer noticed and showed he was satisfied though puzzled.

"What's going on with you, Chris? You seem to be someone else. How did you manage at last to stop analyzing each move and just let your body do the work?" He took me aside after training blocks at the wooden man.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat: "I don't know exactly but seems as if the fog has lifted."

He nodded: "That's fine. Whatever caused this change; keep going!"

"I'll do my best, I promise. Good bye, Shifu." I laughed happily before I hurried to the showers.

"Bye Chris," he looked after me shaking his head.

I started singing while the warm water splattered all over me. Although I just had a tough workout and I knew sore muscles would await me tomorrow for sure, I felt perfect in my skin. I did not feel the bruise from the wooden dummy and I didn't care at all that my voice was not meant for singing. "Let love reign o'er me," I sang from the bottom of my happy heart.

I was in a hurry to get out on the street again. As fast as I could I mounted my bike and drove home. I was not just heading for my dwelling. I was going home.

It was unbelievable how much my life had changed since Sasha became my room-mate. From a storage for my bones my dwelling had metamorphosed into a real home. A place filled with happiness, warmth and love.

Since Sasha crashed into my life, everything was better. The sun was brighter, the flowers smelled sweeter, the food tasted better. If I was a junky, Sasha was my heroin. I was high on emotions and feeling like a newborn. I even stopped my habit of thinking about each and every move and had begun to live and enjoy my life without all this hampering if. I felt, that I could fall in love with her like I had never been with anyone before.

I took the motorway which was the longer route which was faster than to struggle with the rush hour traffic downtown. Close to my flat I made a short stop at the flower shop. I felt so perfectly happy. I just needed to take something nice for her. I stuffed the bouquet of colorful flowers into my jacket so that it peered out of my cleavage. Then I made my way back home.

As I finally slipped through the door I hung up my jacket and got rid of my boots and helmet. I just had picked up the flowers again as Sasha came out of the kitchen. Her light knee-length summer dress fluttered around her endless legs as she walked along the corridor. I took a deep breath. Although I had seen, kissed, and touched, every single part of her I was still overwhelmed by her beauty.

"Welcome home, love. I have been waiting for you," she said with a lovely smile. "I've cooked something, but you'll have to pay for it. I warn you. This meal will be expensive." She cocked her head and smirked at me, fluttering her lashes. Her soft, loving, almond eyes left me defenseless.

"Whatever it takes," I chuckled and made the last two steps between us. "I brought you flowers."

She accepted and smelled the flowers. "Oh. Thank you. They'll look beautiful on the table. Let's have supper now, it's ready." She said as she pulled on my nape and pecked my lips.

"That appetizer was fine," I smiled back. "What will we have?"

"Lasagna."

"Lasagna," I repeated while we went to the kitchen and sat down. The smell was delicious and I was really hungry. "Asian cuisine, uh?" I teased her.

I was rewarded with her showing me her tongue. "Just because my grandma is Vietnamese doesn't make me an Asian cook. Right?"

"But your family runs an Asian restaurant." I said as though that explained something she might not have known.

"Yes, I know. And unlike you I also know who is forbidden to enter the kitchen," she laughed while she cut the lasagna and filled our plates. Same time I put the flowers in a vase and placed them on the table.

"It smells good. I'm really hungry, thank you. But what shall the price be?"

I took my seat at the table. She served me a plate and sat down near me. "I'm stuck with my homework. A lot of data from a recent survey. Lots of questions, different age groups, gender, social status, yada, yada. Now I have to do statistics on that stuff. And since I live together with Einstein, why not make use of it?"

I rolled my eyes: "Just being able to figure my age, doesn't make me Einstein, right?"

She laughed: "I don't care about what you think. I know what I know and I know you're quite good at maths. So will you help me or starve of hunger?"

"Of course I'll help," I nodded as I had my first bite. "Delicious," I answered her questioning eyes and she smiled happily.

"Buon appetito," she suited the Italian dish.

"You saved my life. I didn't know how hungry I really am."

"Pure selfishness," she chuckled, "I have to take care of you until my homework is done." She looked at me with that cheeky smile I loved so much. While her eyes interlocked with mine she added with this lewd tone that only she could manage: "Besides your other tiny favors I learned to appreciate."

"Pure selfishness, I could have guessed it," I smirked and we ate with good appetite.

After a while she spoke up again: "Have you made plans for the half-term?"

"I plan to work more frequently down at the Base. And do some homework too. Why?"

The 'Base' was a club located down in the basement of a large building, hence the name.

"Yes, I thought so. Thanks again for introducing me there. Maybe we can pick our shifts together? I won't mind a little extra money too."

"I'll get paid for being with you? Hell yes, of course!"

She smiled at me: "But I want to see my family for a week at least. Would you like to accompany me?" She looked at me with curiosity.

I looked at her with surprise. Not that she would visit her family, but that she seriously considered taking me with her.

"Really? Sure I would like to meet your family. Especially since I met your dad. He's really cool. But I'm not sure what they might think about us. Furthermore, I think you should have your time with them without me hanging around, don't you think?"

"No, I don't think so," she objected and took a deep breath. Clear sign she was about to start a longer speech.

"First of all I would be half here and half there if you stay.

Second: my mum and granny are keen to see you, because every time I phone them I only talk about you.

Third: my family is very hospitable and you will be more than welcome.

Fourth: you will have real Asian food there and not my lasagna.

Fifth: you're family too because I love you.

And sixth:... I'll hold my breath until you agree or I suffocate!"

In saying this she took a deep breath again and inflated her cheeks with a saucy grin. And she held her breath.

"You're nuts," I mentioned not for the first time. "Hold on, I surrender. I will come with you for some of the days, but really no longer than a week, I need a financial cushion and need to study for my exams, too."

She let her breath out and clapped her hands. "Great. Thank you. I'm glad we'll go together. We will be happy. Even more as I didn't suffocate!"

I tapped my forehead laughing and took a sip from my water. "Okay! We'll fix the dates and then we will go. I'm happy too. It would have been a hard week for me without you around anyway."

"See, you'd miss me?" She smirked.

"Your lasagna, it's really tasty," I teased her.

She stuck out her tongue another time and we finished our meal

"Will you pay a visit to your family too?" She started up again.

My family? The last thing I want to talk about now, I thought.

I frowned: "Please, don't spoil the evening."

She looked at me with a thoughtful expression. I never mentioned my family before and she had started to wonder why. Now the therapist inside her was thinking and wondering, as I could see. If your roommate is a student of psychology you will be analyzed sooner or later. The later the better, as far as I was concerned.

My stern voice nevertheless had advised her, that it would not be wise to dig deeper. She heaved a sigh and changed the topic: "All right... How about my homework now? Ready to put some maths in my empty nut?"

We cleaned the dishes quickly. Then went to her room and took our seats at her desk. Fortunately my last maths-exam was not long ago and I was still familiar with the topic. It took a while but as we finished getting her problems solved and furthermore she had fathomed the main rules.

"You saved my ass," she said and pecked me.

"There's no ass more precious to me," I said looking deep into her eyes.

She smiled and her brown eyes were sparkling. Her eyes were deeper than an abyss where I could lose myself so easily. Her loving look always made my heart miss a beat.

"How about this, Chris? Instead of owing you for the rest of my life you give me a chance to pay you back?" she wrenched me out of my thoughts which were focused around covering her tanned silky skin with kisses.

"What do you think?" I was curious if she shared my thoughts.

"I know of a magical treatment for sore muscles, a very effective special ancient Asian secret treatment."

"If I refuse it, I'll regret for the rest of my life, right?"

"Cer-tain-ly! Please, wait for me here... undressed. I just have to get something." She blew a kiss to me and left.

While she was gone, I tried to imagine what she had in mind and I convinced myself it would be something I would die for. Certainly it was similar to my own idea. I had just undressed as she reentered her room with a bottle in one hand and a large towel in the other. She covered her bed with the towel and told me to lay on my belly. I had just sprawled myself comfortably as she mounted me and sat down on my thighs with both her knees beside my hips.

She squirted the liquid over me, up and down, all along my spine. "Nice smell," I moaned. Some fresh citrus fruits with a slight sweetness of blossoms on top and a nuance of wood at the base. "That is really nice."

"I knew you'd like it." Sasha squeezed the liquid all over my back while I brushed my long pigtail off of my nape to keep it out of the oil.

"I love it already," I crooned.

I gave myself over to her hands which started to fondle my anatomy. She 'massaged' along my shoulders following the muscles one by one. I could feel them quickly relaxing and I felt how they became more and more pliant.

"I beg you Sasha let me do all your maths from now on," I cooed. It was wonderful to feel her fingers all over my nape and shoulders. Then she slid her hands and fingers down massaging along my arms.

"You don't need to. I like doing this because I love your body, your beautiful smooth warm skin. I adore your wiry muscles. Yet your body is anything but hard. Truth is, I adore every single square inch of you." She was talking with a soft voice while her hands did a great job on me. She massaged my arms and it felt gorgeous.

"Go ahead," I cheered her up, "your compliments feed my delusions of grandeur just fine. Living with Einstein, and someone who got too big for her boots. You'll love it here."

She laughed and continued her massage silently. She moved further along my spine until she cupped and rubbed my butt cheeks tenderly, as she gave them solid squeezes and tender pecks. I sighed deeply while she went further along my thighs until she was nuzzling my calves until she reached my toes. She took each of my toes and slaved over it with her lips, tongue and then applied the massage oil.

"This was wonderful, thank you," I mewed, totally relaxed as I thought she had finished.

"Not yet," she gave me a sharp light slap on my butt cheek. "Turn over now. It's time for me to work on your front."

"Neat," I was all for it and turned over. I saw her kneeling at my feet oiling my feet and ankles. Next she started to work on me up my legs beginning with my shins. I closed my eyes and gave myself over the pure pleasures of her touch.

"Nice bruise," she noticed giggling as she worked my arm again. "I always forget that I share the flat with Bruce Lee too."

I laughed: "Nah, far from that. I'm an European woman. More like Chuckeline Norris."

She burst out in a laugh too and shook her head. "I always like to meet someone new. Nice to meet you Chuckeline."

"Me too, Sasha, me too! If you keep calling me that, you'll get into serious trouble," I laughed.

"Aren't I already?" She stopped her massage and smiled lovingly down on me as she seemed to have stopped the massage. "Well, ready for the final? Then close your eyes."

As soon as I had closed my eyes I could hear the swishing of cloth and soon after I felt some drops of oil hitting my belly. I was curious what she was about next. How to outdo what she had done so far?

"Don't look!" I heard her demanding. Then suddenly I felt her body on me. Her sweet weight was all over me and she slipped along with no friction since she had oiled herself up too. Her warmth covered me and it felt as if her body was melting into mine.

"Oh Sasha," I panted as I felt her breasts sliding over my belly. Her nipples scratching deep into my skin. The little buds of flesh were so hard they could cut glass. "This's wonderful," I sighed.

"It is," she whispered in agreement while she slid further upward along my body until our breasts met. I felt her soft skin pressing firmly against mine. Her nipples teasing mine so much that it took my breath away. "Massaging your beautiful naked body has made me horny too."

I embraced her tightly and turned my head so that I brushed her lips gently. But the tenderness was fleeting and did not last. Her tongue slipped between my lips demanding access. I opened my mouth and her tongue rushed inside to immediately start playing with mine.

Our tongues danced the tango of seduction. How delicious her kisses were. Full of tenderness and passion at the same time. "I want you," she whispered between our kisses. She sucked and nibbled my lower lip while kissing me. Her hands slid along my sides and her whole body was massaging me as she snaked and slithered above me.

She slid one leg between mine and I felt the soft skin of her thigh at my mound. I pushed my mons tightly up against her leg to intensify the contact and rubbed my pussy's lips on her leg as hard as I could. She sighed with joy. I knew she felt how soaking wet her ministrations had made me.

"So much for the idea of I want you," I panted into our kisses without hiding my arousal. I was so fucking horny that all I could think about was getting off, cumming, climaxing and taking her over the edge with me to her own orgasm. Her and me.

She also started to rub herself fiercely on my thigh which I had placed between her legs and I noticed that she was also as dripping wet as I was. Desperately we tried to get as complete a contact with each other as possible. Sasha had turned her head and was nibbling my ear, kissing, and licking along my neck. She knew well how much it turned me on. My breath became audible and intermittent. "You're driving me crazy," I moaned.

"My intention," she cooed seemingly also needing more friction and not yet satisfied with the actual stimulation.

Finally, she lifted her body and turned around striving for more. Eventually she was facing me, our legs interlaced and she slipped towards me until our hungry pussies kissed each other. I sat up too. We have not tried tribbing before but I was hell-bent on it.

I barely felt her steaming pussy's heat on me as she impatiently started to roll her hips and I did my best to answer her accordingly. I was a bit awkward in the beginning but it did not take us long to find the right angle and the mutual rhythm to please ourselves perfectly.

I looked at her. How she leaned back on her arms to increase the pressure against me. Her perky boobs pointing at me with those delightfully steel hard, puckered nipples I was so keen to lick and kiss and suck on. But I was unable to reach them and was condemned to only watch which of course steamed me up even more.

She was lewdly scanning my body as we ground into our each other. We were watching each other grimace and smile and frown while hearing each other sighing and panting. I saw with pleasure how she moved, how her muscles worked under her tanned skin. The glazing from the oil became more and more blended with our sweat. Her tummy was as tight as a drum as she rolled her hips against me again and again, rubbing her mound against mine.

"You're so beautiful Sasha," I moaned.

She didn't smile at me as she usually did when I told her I love her or how wonderful she was to me. Instead, her face was strained from the exertion and the urgent need for relief. Her body was becoming hard and more demanding and she stared at me with wide eyes almost as though in pain.

"Chris, shit, Chris. I'm so close to cumming, oh my god, fuck Chris! Please cum with me, cum my love, together with me, now!" she wheezed through clenched teeth and looked at me searching and wanting. She arched her back until her nipples crowning her wonderful breasts pointed at the ceiling while she ground her pussy against mine like one possessed.

I saw her body spasm in climax and immediately after her I went over the edge myself. Our panting, and moans, and utterances, united us like we were performing a canon. Our juices blended and we were shaken by our climaxes at almost the same time. The purging heat rushing through my body was almost unbearable. For a short second it got so intense that I felt like I was having an out of body experience. "Chris" ceased to exist for a second. All that was left of her was a colorful, hot, bubbling vortex of unearthly pleasure.

I laid on my back, unable to move. I did not feel my legs and arms which were sore and would definitely present me a horrible bill for their over usage. But now I felt filled with joy, so much joy that I had no idea where to store it.

Sasha giggled. She couldn't stop giggling. "Sorry I am not laughing at you. I just can't handle it. This was just way too intense. I'm so happy I can't handle it. Le petit morte," she explained still chuckling.

"Le-what?" I could hardly pronounce the word my voice was so soft.

"Le petit morte. It's French and means the little death. Their term to describe an orgasm. I never thought it made very much sense. Until now." She shook her giggling off and turned around. She laid next to me then and fondled my cheek. I was so exhausted I could not keep my eyes open, but I did smile happily.

"If you ask me Sasha, I think it makes perfect sense," I whispered powerlessly.

She nodded at my shoulder and fondled my tummy. We laid a while relaxed and calm enjoying ourselves and the warm intimate closeness of the beloved one. It took a while until I was able to grab an edge of the towel intending to clean the mess between my legs. I felt as if I had sat in a puddle of cum. "I should have a shower but I just can't move," I said.