Golf Prose Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrunched my face up with my tongue peeking out of the corner of my mouth, while I pondered weak and weary - I think that's the only way you can ponder. "Well, if you're up for it, I know something I'd like that I've always wanted to try but never have... No, it's weird, you wouldn't like it. Never mind."

"Oh not a chance. I'm up for anything I can do that would give us a special secret memory. Fess up!"

"Well," I hung my head and blushed from toes to ears, and he could see it all. "I've thought about having my butt hole licked while I got fingered. I know, it's stupid and gross and why would you do that..."

"Tosh!" He smiled. "Your wish is my command, my princess."

I rolled on my side, and he fumbled around until he got his thumb into my vagina, with his fingers caressing my clit, and he buried his face between my cheeks. I held them apart to assist.

He stroked my G spot and my clitoris, which always feels nice, and then he started probing my anus with his moist little tip. He continued the front motion steadily, while he kissed the insides of my ass, and licked a little circle right around the edge. Anuses are slits, by the way, like a mouth, not a round hole. Anyway, he teased me, and pushed with the end until he finally fucked my asshole with his tongue.

"Oh, Robert, that feels so nice! Oh, God, I love it."

He didn't say anything in return, his mouth was full.

The warm wet bit of flesh pistoned in and out; no issues of size or lubrication here, so I had no reservations, and could fully get into the sensation.

"Oh, Baby, oh yes, oh it's good, so good! I'm gonna cum from you licking my ass! I'm cumming, I'm cumming...oh, fuckmefuckme..." I exploded, crushing his face between my cheeks and straining against his hand. I shivered all over, and the ripples ran down my legs and out my arms.

"Well, sweetie, if you wanted a special moment, you got it. No one has ever made me cum from licking my anus before. I loved it!" I hugged him close, little aftershocks hitting me again and again.

I think that's one thing different with men and women. Y'all build up quick to a massive orgasm, and then collapse. We tend to go up slower, and often can miss the mark all together, but when we get there we can ride the wave for a long wonderful time.

He kissed me deeply, and I didn't even think about ATM action. But anyone who wants something sexual and then won't share, fuck 'em.

I was teasing the guys about tasting each other's cum, but come on... if you squirt it in my mouth then you should damn well be willing to take it in yours. I believe that goes all the way, BTW. I lick pussies, you lick pussies. I suck cocks, why shouldn't you? It's only a problem in your head. Anyway...

So Robert got his, he was happy, and I left him to dream of my tighter hole while I headed back to my room to clean up, again. Damn, I've done that a lot this weekend.

Tonight Pramod would get me again. I started planning.

12