Golf Slut

Story Info
A wife is used by his golf buddies.
2.5k words
3.68
83k
82
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Golf Slut

As he stepped in the front door, Sam could tell there was something wrong. The house was dark and quiet. Usually, when he came home from a business trip, his wife was waiting for him at the door. Tonight he was greeted by a dark, silent house. Standing in the foyer, he listened, but the flapping of the drapes in the breeze from the open door obscured any other sound.

Closing the door gently, Sam listened intently. He could just make out a sobbing sound. Without turning on a light or making a sound, Sam followed the noise down the hall. At the bedroom door, he stopped. It was partially open and the sobbing was coming from there. Slowly pushing the door open, he stepped into the room. He could now identify the noise as someone crying. In fact, he could tell it was his wife Donna crying into a pillow. Stepping back into the hall, Sam reached into the bathroom, flipping the switch to turn on the light. Stepping back into the bedroom he could now see Donna, sprawled out across the bed, face mashed into a pillow.

Looking at her carefully, he noticed her clothes were torn and disheveled. He rushed to her side thinking the worst.

"Fuck no, not again," Donna cried out, rolling away from Sam looking up at him with a fire in her eyes he had never seen before.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Oh god," Donna cried, wrapping her arms around Sam's neck. "God I'm glad it's you!"

"What happened, dear?" Sam asked looking at her bruised cheek and swollen lip.

"Thank god," Donna sobbed into Sam's chest.

"Honey, tell me what happened," Sam demanded.

"It was terrible and entirely my fault," Donna said.

"Donna, tell me," Sam growled.

"Of course, I'm sorry dear. Yesterday afternoon, Jake and the guys came over looking for you to go golfing. When I told them you weren't here, Jake said I could take your place.

"But you don't play golf," Sam said.

"I know, that should have tipped me off, but I was being naïve."

"Go on dear," Sam told her his voice full of concern.

"I asked what I should wear. Jack said my tennis outfit would be perfect..."

"I bet he did. How come you don't have that on now?"

"I'll get that. So I changed and grabbed your clubs and we went to the golf course. Jake, Bill, and Carney were perfect gentlemen. On the first hole, Jake gave me a quick lesson and when I hit the ball it went flying. The guys then hit theirs and we were off. I was in a cart with Jake. He's quite the charmer. All the way to my ball, he kept a constant monolog on how lucky you were to have such a beautiful woman like me for your wife.

"By the time it was time for me to take my next shot, I was a blush with embarrassment. Well, Jake gave me another quick lesson on the use of an iron, only this time he stood directly behind me, with his arms around me. He slowly moved his hand down the outside of my arms, sending chills through me. His front was now pressing against my back and what I first thought was a golf ball in his pocket. I soon realized it was his hard cock pressing into my ass.

"I didn't say anything. I don't know why? I think I was a little flattered by his reaction to being close to me. I should have pushed him away, but I didn't. It was all so sensuous. He told me to wiggle my ass. Without thinking, I did and he moaned in my ear and then kissed my neck. Smiling, I shrugged him off and took my shot. It wasn't the greatest hit, but the ball did go straight down the fairway, stopping just short of the green. Jake then took his shot and was on the green. On the ride to the green, Jake once again flattered me with compliment after compliment on how good I looked, what a sexy wife you had. I was hot with embarrassment when we got to the green.

"Again, Jake stood behind me to show me how I should hit the ball. I didn't hit the ball so well. It kind of dribbled onto the green, stopping just short of the pin. Jake just grunted at me. He then taught me how to putt. Again his hard cock was pressing against my ass as he showed me how to stroke. By that time I found I was extremely turned on."

"How did you know?" Sam asked, a little afraid of Donna's answer, but for some reason extremely aroused by her tale so far.

"I realized when a slight breeze ruffled my skirt, that my panties were wet."

Sam groaned at her words thinking back to all the times he had slipped his fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Donna easily became excited when the situation was right and when she was aroused her juices flowed easily and in copious amounts.

"Anyway, it took me three putts to put my ball in the hole. At the next tee, Carney stood behind me to show me how it should be done. Strong hands gripped mine on the club, he pressed his groin against my ass, letting me feel his arousal. I just sighed, resigned myself to the lessons all three were so happy to give me. Then Jake suggested we place a wager on the outcome of the game and each hole."

"Let me guess, whoever lost the hole, must discard a piece of clothing?" Sam asked.

"How did you know? You've played that game with him. Who is she?" Donna looked at her husband.

"No, I didn't play, he told us all a story one afternoon about him and some buddies down in Florida. One of his friend's wives tagged along when she wasn't wanted. He talked his buddy into going along and by the ninth hole she was stark naked and enjoying herself. On the back nine, they played for favors. By the seventeenth hole, she had been fucked by them all."

"Oh! That dirty bastard," Donna growled.

"So how many holes until you were naked?" Sam asked, knowing the answer before he asked.

"I was naked by the fifth hole. Does that shock you?" Donna asked not knowing why.

"Actually no, knowing Jake like I do," Sam told her flatly.

"Does it turn you on, knowing your wife was naked on the golf course with your friends?"

Sam looked at his wife. Shook his head to clear the images of her standing naked surrounded by his friends, staring at her wonderful body. "No, not at all. Whatever gave you that idea?"

Donna didn't answer. She reached out and gently squeezed Sam's hard cock as it made a tent in his pants.

"Shit?" Sam shouted. "I...I...god I shouldn't be, but I am. Please forgive me?"

Donna kept gently squeezing her husband's cock, looking into his eyes.

"If you will forgive me for enjoying myself with your friends?" she asked.

"What?" Sam croaked.

"We still had thirteen holes to play," Donna said softly, starting to stroke Sam's cock in his pants.

"Oh god," Sam whispered. "You didn't?"

"Should I continue?" Donna asked.

"Yes," Sam croaked. "Jesus, help me?"

"I don't know if he will, but I think I can," Donna told him unzipping his pants and gently pulling his hard cock out. Gripping it firmly in her hand she slowly stroked her husbands hard, hot shaft.

"On the next hole, I lost again. I knew by the fifth hole I would be losing every hole and resigned myself to whatever fate befell me. Between the green and the next tee, Jake - was the winner of the hole, took me into a little patch of trees. He had me bend over, holding onto a tree. Then he slipped his cock into my wet pussy.

"As he fucked me he whispered in my ear about how long he had wanted to do me. How beautiful he thought I was and how I made his cock hard whenever he saw me. He pounded into me for a good ten minutes before he growled pressing into me as far as he could and shooting his seed into me. When I felt the warmth of him spread in my belly, I am ashamed to say, I came too."

Sam groaned at her admission. Donna stopped stroking and applied firm pressure to her husband's cock.

"The next hole, Carney won. He just pushed me down right there on the green, dropping his pants and knelt between my legs. Propping myself up on my elbows, I watched as his cock slid easily into my cream filled cunt."

Sam moaned at her use of a word she told him never to use in her presence.

"He pounded my pussy with his hard cock for fifteen minutes. Two foursomes played through while he fucked me on the cool green grass. When he came he howled like a dog baying at the moon. I had been coming since the first foursome played through. Each guy in that foursome came over to watch me being fucked for a few seconds before moving on to the next hole.

"Finally climbing to my feet, we all went to the next hole. Jake asked if everything was all right. I just smiled at him and hit my ball down the fairway. I almost won that hole, but Bill squeaked by me by one stroke. Leaning back against the cart, I spread my legs and waited for Bill. Smiling, Bill pulled the biggest cock of the three out of his pants"

"Was he bigger than me?" Sam asked, not knowing why.

"Of course not dear, no one can compare to you," Donna lied to him.

Sam knew she was lying but really didn't care as she ran her delicate hand up and down his cock. He shivered as her thumb slipped across the head smearing his pre-cum over his gland.

"Bill slowly pushed into me until he was pressed up against my cervix. I closed my eyes and threw my head back enjoying the feelings shooting through my body."

Donna sighed at the memory of Bill's cock slipping into her. Sam also moaned when she squeezed him.

"Bill fucked me for thirty minutes. Toward the end, Jake and Carney had to sit in the cart to keep it from rolling out from under us. When he finally came, he just looked me in the eye and grunting he told me how lucky he felt. Then his come came gushing out of me as I shook in orgasm.

"For the next nine holes, the guys took turns fucking my brains out. Before finishing the eighteenth, they cleaned me up and I put my clothes on. After the last hole, I was clearly the loser. I asked them what I had to do. They all just grinned and we hurried home. Here, I changed out of my tennis outfit and into what I am wearing now. It wasn't long before all three of them were naked standing around me. I was on my knees looking up at them.

Sam groaned as his sperm shot out of his cock. Donna quickly bent down slipping her mouth down around Sam's spurting cock. Moaning she began to suck some out of him.

"How long did they stay?" Sam asked.

"They left about an hour before you got here," Donna answered. "Sam, honey, I was so ashamed of what I did, yet I was so turned on by what I did."

"So, what you're saying is that you would do it again?"

"Oh, god," Donna moaned, "I don't know honey. I guess if you said I could, but only if you really want me to."

Smiling at his lovely wife, Sam just sat there looking into her eyes. Shaking his head, he caressed her face with his hand.

"I don't know dear, let me think about it," he told her.

Reaching out, he pulled Donna into his arms. Kissing her gently he pushed her back down onto the bed. Donna lay there looking up at her husband lovingly. Pushing her skirt up, Sam saw her swollen cunt, oozing white translucent cream. Gasping at the sight, Sam's cock was almost instantly hard with arousal. Slipping between her legs, Sam plunged his cock into his wife.

Sam pounded her already, swollen sex for the next ten minutes. Donna was digging her nails into Sam's back, bucking her hips to meet his every thrust. Coming, Sam cried his orgasm to the room. Donna whimpered as she felt his come warm her insides. Crying with joy, Donna bucked her hips until she came again. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * *

Two days later, Sam was in his office at work, when Jake came in and plopped into the chair in front of Sam's desk.

"Well, how did it go?" Jake asked.

"Great! I think we have a new addition to our weekly golf outings. All I have to do is give her permission."

"That's great. Now, all we have to do is get Carney's wife to cooperate."

"That may take some doing."

"I think I have an angle on that. I'll let you know when I have everything put together."

"Great," Sam said as Jake rose and left Sam's office.

Walking down the hall to his office Jake sat and dialed the phone.

"Hey sweetie, he's all set. Looks like you'll be getting fucked regularly from now on."

"It's about fucking time. How long have you four been fucking you and Bill's wives every weekend?"

"Over a year now, your hubby has fucked my wife so often she thinks he's her second husband," Jake laughed. "The good thing, though, is she loves it and so do I."

"And when I heard from Joyce what you guys were doing to her and Kathy, I knew I just had to get in on it. Do you think Sam suspects anything?"

"No doll, everything is going according to plan. Just play it cool the next couple of days and I'm sure he'll be asking you to join him at the next golf outing."

"I hope so, I'm leaking just thinking about it."

"Well, you take it easy Donna and maybe I'll see you Sunday."

"Maybe, I hope so, I loved the way you guys fucked me. And Sam doesn't seem to mind being a cuckold."

"Neither do I babe, neither do I."

* * * *

Smiling, Sam shut the intercom off. Laughing he dialed home. It was time to make Donna a fuck toy slut. Just the kind he always wanted.

The End

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers