Golf Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I guess that I was up to the job, in retrospect. After several of those 'golf weekends', there were four new babies due during the next year, with the married guest having twins.

Within a year's time, the three became four when that other married friend joined in too. We were just lucky that there were two hospitals in that town so that no one could correlate the little baby boom that I had started.

Don't get me wrong; that was hard work, dealing with four beautiful but insatiable women. It was almost like a job. So to amuse the guests, I'd wear that old blue smock as I entered the room. Well, just that blue smock and nothing else.

While another family friend, this one married but over sixty years old, tended the growing torrent of babies in my aunt's house, we had our own little Super Ball in mom's place. I was exhausted at the end of the day, thankful it was only four ladies. It WAS four until the newest friend, an AARP member, also figured out our goings-on and wanted in.

Talk about a tough job, but someone having to do it...Well, at least I didn't have to worry about our new elderly member getting pregnant. As I write this, she's coming to tell me something. What...what do you mean it turned blue?

12