Golf with My "Husband"

Story Info
A cheating wife enjoys a round of golf.
2.2k words
3.66
54.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will tell you a very well known secret. I. Hate. Golf.

There is nothing I enjoy about it. It's a stupid game and I am terrible at it. Yet, every year, as thanks for my work on the church auction, I receive a pair of passes to one of the local golf courses for me and a guest. My husband refuses to go with me because he hates the way I complain as he is an avid golfer. So, once a year, I have to dust off my clubs and try to find someone to go with me.

This year it was my BGF (Best Gay Friend) Brian. Had I known what a good golfer he was, I would have picked someone else. But on the plus side, Brian is one of the most open minded and funny people I know, he has also often played the part of my "Husband" when I go out cruising for men to have sex with. I enjoy the security of having someone keeping me safe, and he enjoys watching well built studs fuck me. Some times I even "make" him blow the guys after they fuck me to get them ready for more.

We went out on a cloudy Monday morning and were just about the only people on the course that day. We got a cart and started out on the first hole. He "Birdied" the short par 4 and I took 5 shots to reach the green. His heckling was not helping.

By the fifth hole, the betting started. The first was, "You make this hole in ten or less, or you have to take off your bra for the rest of the round." I didn't. Having my large breasts swinging loose under my top did nothing to help my game. The next was make it in ten or play the next hole topless. Lost that one too. I was nervous as hell playing out there with no top, but managed to finish the hole before the beer cart came along. Pretty sure the old lady would have called the cops on me.

I made a bet with him on the next hole that he couldn't drive his ball over the water hazard and if he didn't, he had to play the rest of the hole with his dick hanging out of his pants. I won and he made a show of pulling his dick out and stroking it a few times so he was nice and erect. He is always a showman.

We made sure to keep it clean as we made the turn, but after that it was me playing 11 nude and him playing 12 with no pants. By 13 we were out of beer and had already smoked the two joints he brought with him. As we finished the hole we saw another cart coming up behind us. We knew that there wasn't anyone that saw us earlier, so we waited and would let them play through. As the cart pulled up the man that was driving it waved to us. "Sorry to interrupt your round, but your car is blocking the service drive and we are expecting a delivery soon." Brian asked if someone else could move it if he gave them the keys and the man said it was a liability to let an employee move a guests car.

As we were getting ready to end for the day Brian suggested that I just play the next hole without him and he would have the guy run him back after he moved the car, the man agreed and was about to leave when he suggested that instead, Brian just take his cart there and back and he would stay with me until he returned. Brian agreed and took off in the other cart as I had the man drive me to the next tee.

I made a feeble attempt to drive the ball from the women's tee and swore as it skipped along the ground about twenty yards. The man was trying hard to suppress his laughter as I walked back to the cart. "I'd take a mulligan on that one if I were you." I just told him that it wouldn't help and he told me I was "Addressing the ball wrong." I asked what he meant and he told me to tee up another ball and he would show me.

As I stood there he used his foot to push mine into place and stepped up behind me and put his hands over mine. "See, look at your feet, that's how you should be facing the ball when you swing." My nipples got hard as I felt the warmth of his breath on my neck as he talked. I was felling pretty relaxed so I took his left hand in my right and moved it off mine and onto my breast. He instantly moved his other hand to my breasts and began rolling them in his hands until he found me nipples and pinched them through my thin top. I moaned softly and pushed my hips back against him. He didn't need much convincing, he told me to get back in the cart and he would take me to the service road into the wood next to the fairway.

As we started off I reached for the front of his pants and found his penis semi erect but growing as I rubbed it through his khaki pants. It wasn't huge, but I was pretty sure I could make it work for me.

We pulled to a stop about fifty feet into the woods behind a large pine tree and the man undid his belt and pulled his pants open to free a nice hard six and a half inch cock with good girth. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down to him. I half resisted and smiled at him as I took his length in my hand and guided him into my mouth. I didn't play at it, I wanted his cum in my mouth. I jerked him as my head bobbed up and down with wanton purpose on his cock.

"Whoa baby, slow down. I want to enjoy this." I didn't give a fuck what he wanted. I wanted his load in my throat and wasn't going to slow down until I got it. "The faster you cum, the sooner you can fuck me." That was all the incentive he seemed to need. In under a minute he was groaning and shooting thick shots of his seed into the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and let the rest dribble out the corners of my mouth.

I wanted to make him kiss me, like my husband does after I have cum on my lips, but he was already out of the cart and walking around to my side. "Get those fucking pants off, I want in you before my hard on starts fading."

I got out and opened my pants and pushed them down my legs. "Kick them all the way off," he instructed me forcefully. I did as he instructed and he told me to turn around and hold onto the cart. As I did he bent me over and shoved his hard dick into my wet and willing pussy. His hand pushed my top up as he began thrusting into me like a wild man and grabbed two hand fulls of my breasts to use as leverage. He kept this up for what I think was three minutes and had me right on the edge of orgasm when he tightened up and let out a hoarse groan and spilled a small load into me.

That was when I heard the two men in the other cart that had pulled up a few yards behind us. "Holy shit Trent! Nice fucking show!" I turned and saw that it was a pair of guys, both in their late forties or early fifties.

Trent, as I just learned his name after making him cum twice, was quickly pulling up his pants. "Holy shit Al, I've never seen a man blush like that!" The other man smiled, "Fuck that man, I've never seen tits like that! Jesus, they are huge!" I was still holding the cart as I looked at them and smiled as I stood with my legs still spread.

"Hey, old timers, one of you want to show Trent here how to REALLY fuck a woman." I wiggled my hips for good measure and they both looked at each other for a few seconds. "Al, my wife would kill me." The other man shook his head, "My wife doesn't need to know shit."

As "Al" got out of the cart I could tell that he had fully enjoyed the show and was already pretty hard as he came up behind me and opened his pants and produced a hard seven inches of thick vein covered meat. He reached around me and cupped my tits. "What's your name missy?"

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him, "does it fucking matter?" He let go of one of my tits and pushed between my shoulder blades to bend me over farther. "No, I guess it doesn't." With that he slipped his head up and down my wet slit and then easily pushed his cock into me. I shuddered as he filled me. He pumped a few times slowly and then picked up speed. It wasn't as hard as I would have liked, but he was filling me really good. I was pretty sure he could make me cum if he would just pick up the pace a little. Then the game took an unexpected twist.

"Oh my GOD! Honey, what are you doing? You promised me you wouldn't do this anymore!" It was Brian. Al stopped thrusting and was about to pull out when I told him to keep going. "Keep fucking me. I want my chickenshit husband to see how a real man fucks his wife." Brian came closer but didn't say anything. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me HARD." Al started again slowly as I reached down to rub my clit as I smiled at Brian.

"That's right baby, your wife is still a filthy cock whore. I could never be satisfied with just your dick. Why don't you take it out and jack off like a little faggot while you watch me cum all over this meaty cock." Brian slowly opened his pant and pulled out his wang and jerking it slowly as he watched me getting railed as I fingered my clit. "That's right, watch me getting fucked you sissy." The man behind me increased speed and soon my tits were bouncing as my body trembled with a quick series of orgasms.

"Oh GOD! He's cumming in me! Look baby, he's filling my cheating slut pussy with his cum! Your whore wife is getting pumped full of cum by a real man!"

Brian played his part perfectly. "Oh honey. I'm so sorry I can't satisfy you." As the man behind me pulled out I felt our mixed coital juices run down the insides of my thighs as

I continued fingering my clit. Without warning Al was replaced between my legs by the other man he was with. He quickly slipped his thinner penis into my sloppy cunt and started pounding like a man possessed. It was amazing.

Brian stroked his cock faster and pretended to wipe his eyes. "Just promise me you wont let anyone but me fuck your ass ever." My eyes went wide as he said it.

The old man stopped mid thrust and said to Brian, "She's our whore right now, we can fuck her anyway she wants." With that he pulled his jizz lubed cock out of my pussy and began pushing it (none to gently I might add) against my puckered anus. I looked at Brian and mouthed 'I fucking hate you.' He just winked back.

Before I knew it, the old man had his dick in my ass and was using it roughly. I kind of enjoyed it, but it still kind of hurt. The old man looked at Brian and started taunting him. "Bet your wife loves making you watch her fuck other men. You probably get off seeing this, don't you?" He gripped my hips and continued pounding my asshole. I wanted to say something but another wave of orgasms started my body shaking. "Oh FUCK! FUCK... FUCK I'M CUMMING!" The old man lost it at this and stiffened as he pumped what felt like a half gallon of jizz into my bowels with a growl like some kind of wild animal.

Brian pumped his cock faster and shot a few long thick ropes of cum onto the ground and came walking around to cart to where my shaking legs were barely able to keep me standing. Brian pulled my towel off my golf bag and gently wiped up the cum that was leaking out of my ass and pussy. All three of the men still had their cocks hanging out and Brian smiled at them and thanked them for giving me such a sound fucking. "Maybe next time you can all do her at the same time. Come on dear, let's get you back in the cart and head home. I think you have had enough fun for one day."

As I pulled up my pants and we drove off, I heard Al say to the others, "Let's keep this just between us." The other old man said, "might as well, who the fuck would ever believe us anyway?"