Golfing in Barbados

Story Info
Outdoor sex.
965 words
4
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey and Cole have set out for a day of golf at the Sandy Lane in Barbados. They get an early start w/ a peaceful breakfast at the hotel before they get started. Stacey has on a sleeveless pale yellow blouse and white shorts. Cole khakis and white shirt. Things are going rather smoothly once they start out and by the end of the first six holes Stacey is only one over par on all six.

Cole has done better and is two under after six holes. As they make there way around the bend storm clouds look threatening and they let a foursome play thru since they are in no hurry the entire week of their stay.

After they tee off the wind begins to kick up more than the light breezes that were once passing. Cole asks if Stacey is chilled because her nipples are like large thumb tacks pressing out from her blouse. She just smiles. As they head for their balls a light rain starts and they can see several golf carts make a bee line back to the club to hold out until the storm passes. They both laugh at how everyone looks like lemmings headed for the hill. Cole says you know everyone is probably gone back. Should we? Nah, says Stacey lets at least finish this hole.

So, they hit one more time and the rain really begins coming down and they look at each other like well what should we do? They drive the cart to the side of the green near the lush landscaping and park it. They get out and just stand there for a moment enjoying the warm wet sensation and quietness of the course. Stacey says it's like an outdoor shower. Cole smiles and says what are we doing with our clothes on?

Stacey is soaked clean through and Cole notices that she has on a lacy black bra under her now totally wet blouse which is clinging to her skin. He puts his arms around her and kisses her. She pulls him in at the waist and can feel his cock through his pant is getting hard. Stacey says you know no one is around? Cole just nods. They kiss again but Stacey takes the lead and starts to undo his pants and lets them fall to the ground.

Cole unbuttons her blouse exposing this beautiful lacy bra that is sheer and can see her hard nipples right through it. He looks down and says wow. The clasp is in front and he unhooks it. All the while a gentle warm rain is falling on them. He lifts her breasts in his hand and then lowers himself to suck on them. Serge loves this and runs her hands through his hair. After a few moments of this she begins to pull down his underwear and take his now very hard cock in her hand. She strokes it a few times and then gets on her knees in the soft grass and begins to lick, kiss and suck on his aching dick.

Cole watches and Stacey looks up occasionally for approval that he is enjoying it. As she sucks on him he moves his hands to her wet curly hair and runs his fingers through it. As her rhythm picks up he guides his hands to have her move faster along his cock while she sucks and moves her tongue in swirling motions that drive him crazy. He stops her before he comes and has her lay down and he moves down to the ground. Cole tells her to lay back and she does as he moves his way up her legs gently rubbing them with his hands. He tests the waters and moves two fingers between her naked pussy lips and can feel her warmth. She is slippery and his fingers enter her and she moans.

He begins a thrusting motion and her hips play along with his hand and she moans again. He stops and lowers his face between her legs and begins to lick and suck on her. This drives her crazy and as she moans out loud and grabs his hands and squeezes them. The rain picks up and although it is still gentle it's really coming down steady. Cole continues to suck and lick and nibble on her clit. There is some thunder in the distance and he pauses for a moment. When he looks up Stacey is looking down at him and is still holding on to his hands. In an instant they both seem to remember the simple stuff (petals and pistil) smiling.

She pulls him on top of her. No words are needed when he looks into her eyes. He enters her pussy easily and slides in just a little. Then pulls back and thrust further inside of her and her warmth engulfs he throbbing hard cock and she moans and her stomach stiffens with the first of may O's he has given her on this wet golfing experience. As he pulls out again they look into each others eyes and she whispers faster and he moves faster. She says harder and he moves with more force and without words just looking at each other whoosh both come in an explosion of loud moans that are released simultaneously.

They lay there for a moment to regain composure. There is another crack of thunder and they decide they better get dressed and head back themselves. They do and hop back in the golf cart. After dropping off the cart they head back to the room for a hot shower and put on only bathrobes. Order of bottle of wine from room service and enjoy a movie in the room. Later they will head out for dinner.