Gondola Ride

Story Info
Two strangers share a gondola up the mountain.
908 words
3.84
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gondola doors open and I quickly step inside; the breeze blowing through the lift house threatens to lift my short skirt, exposing my panties. I'm not dressed appropriately for hiking, but it was a blue-sky day and too beautiful to pass up so I quickly laced up my hiking boots, grabbed a small pack and took off before I changed my mind. Just before the doors slide shut you jump aboard, slightly breathless and sweaty, dropping a small pack near mine. Disappointed to not be alone on the gondola I murmur hello and turn to watch the gondola swing out over the creek. Getting up on the mountain always gets my blood running and today is no different.

The gondola rattles over the first three towers while I look out over the grassy trails amidst the pines. I hear you moving behind me and turn my head to see you leering at my legs. You see me watching you and grin lazily up at me. I blush and turn away. The look of lust in your eyes sends fire through my veins and turns my legs to jelly but I don't want to admit that, even to myself. I hear you moving behind me again but resist the urge to turn around until I see your reflection in the window. You are standing right behind me, startling me. I turn and find myself up against your chest. The sudden movement and a rogue breeze causes the gondola to sway wildly, you grab my hips to keep me from falling as I lose my balance. My hands land on your chest, trying to keep some distance between us. I feel solid muscle through your thin shirt and my eyes widen, realizing what is hidden beneath your clothes.

Your hands move back to slide over my ass, gripping tightly through my short skirt. I need no further encouragement; my hands drop lower to quickly unbutton your shorts. You reach under my skirt to pull my panties down and as soon as I've gotten your shorts down you turn me toward the benches and push me until I'm bent at the waist, holding the bench. My panties won't go past my boots so my legs are together with my ass up in the air. You swipe my slit with your fingers, feeling me wet and ready for you. You grab my hips and adjust your cock so the tip of you just parts my silky wet folds. I arch my back, pushing my ass back towards you, wanting more and yet you stay just barely touching me. Suddenly the gondola bumps over another tower and swings wildly, causing you to lose your balance and plunge into me.

Once in motion you can't hold back and you begin to drive yourself deeper and harder into my wet, willing pussy. Your hands grip my hips harder, pulling me onto your cock, your cockhead rubbing all the right spots. Pressure begins building in my core and all I want is more, harder, faster. Fuck me. Soon a powerful orgasm shudders through me and I feel my pussy clenching around your cock as you continue assaulting me with your stiff cock. My knees begin to buckle and you push me sideways onto the bench. Sitting there leaves me too high so I slide off and kneel in front of you.

Your cock is still standing at attention, coated in my cum. I pull you closer and begin licking you clean. You cock twitches with each swipe of my tongue, especially since my hands are busy, too. One hand is playing with your balls, fondling them, tugging on them, tracing them with my nails. My other hand is on your ass, running up and down the cleft in your ass, feeling you pucker at the attention my fingers are giving you, tracing and prodding, seeking entry.

I graze your cockhead with my teeth, hearing your breath catch with each progressively sharper nibble. My tongue finds the slit in your cockhead and slides in, tasting you. I want more though and wrap my lips around your shaft, sucking and stroking you with my lips and tongue. You are bracing yourself on the open window but wrap one hand in my ponytail and thrust yourself deeper down my throat. Harder and deeper, you fuck my mouth until you explode, hot and salty, pouring down my throat, filling up my mouth, spilling down my lips. I sit back on my heels, dazed at the intensity of it all.

As the gondola bumps over another tower we look at each other and realize we're nearly to the top. Clothing quickly gets pulled up and adjusted, smoothed down as best possible. I pull my hair tie out, knowing I looked like you'd just had your wicked way with me using my hair for leverage. You grab at my loose hair, pulling me to you, crushing your mouth to mine. Lips, tongue, teeth meeting, licking, sucking. The gondola swings into the lifthouse and we break apart. We grab our packs as the doors slide open, your hand grabs mine and we walk out into the crisp mountain air. As we walk past a group of tourists you lean over to whisper into my ear. My eyes light up, I lick my lips and nod yes and we walk away to find a secluded grove on the back side of the mountain.