Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm...you're not quite there yet..."

He thought for a moment.

"I know!"

Snap! "My scent is the most intoxicating, divine smell in the world." Snap!

The boy started sniffing furiously. The musk was an aphrodisiac to him. He needed more!

He zeroed in on Master's underarm and pounced, burying his nose in it, frustrated that something was in the way. It took him a minute to remember that he had hands, and he used those hands to move that thing blocking the smell. Now when he stuck his face into Master's armpit, the smell was intensified. He squealed in delight, sniffing and licking.

Wait...he felt like there was something important about the thing he moved out of the way. He remembered that it was a shirt. There was even more of Master inside it!

He pulled back and looked for a way in, finding an open flap beneath Master's stomach. He burrowed into the shirt and felt like he was in heaven. Everything smelled like Master! He nuzzled and sniffed and licked to his heart's content, liking the dim light and warmth.

Xander was in awe. Cliff really was letting himself turn into a needy little animal. It felt odd to have his sub inside his shirt like that, but he was loving all the attention. Once he was done with Cliff playing around in his shirt, he took it off, eliciting a pained whine from the boy.

Gently, he held Cliff's head, guiding it towards the bulge in his jeans.

The boy realized that the mother lode of Master scent was in front of him. He nuzzled the bulge, kissed it. Then Master started moving the clothes that were covering up the treasure.

He saw his Master's cock and almost cried in joy. He drank up the smell, so overjoyed his head was spinning. It was like he was trying to eat the smell. Wait...he could taste the cock! He licked it, moaning at the utterly perfect flavor.

Snap! "You need to suckle my cock like a baby. Nice and slow." Snap!

The boy needed something in his mouth. The head of Master's cock looked like just the right size. He put the mushroom shaped head into his mouth and started nursing. Something leaked out, and the boy drank.

"That's it, pet. Feed from Daddy."

His Master was his Daddy, too? How did he get so lucky? He nursed on Daddy, filling his belly with Master's juices.

As time went on, the boy realized that it felt better if he didn't think much. He only needed to feel. If he just submitted to Daddy, everything would be alright.

Xander watched his darling husband suckle his cock for almost an hour, drinking his precome and building him up to one fuck of an orgasm. He felt it coming and held Cliff's head still.

Something filled the boy's mouth. It was like the juice, but even better! He swallowed fast, not wanting to let a drop go to waste. He licked Daddy's magical cock clean and continued to nurse from it until Master gently pulled him away.

The boy was being carried somewhere by his Daddy. He wanted Daddy's cock, but couldn't reach it. His mouth felt so empty. He sucked his thumb, trying to sate his needs.

Xander wanted to burst out laughing when Cliff put his thumb in his mouth. He put his fingers at his sub's lips, and a second later he was sucking on them instead. He had to awkwardly open the bedroom door with his elbow to keep Cliff in his arms and sucking his fingers.

He sat on the bed, the boy in his arms.

Snap! "You don't need to nurse any more. Now you need me in your ass." Snap!

Wait a second, Daddy said something. Was he unable to understand, or was he just not paying attention? Suddenly it didn't feel so perfect to have Master's fingers in his mouth. He felt something strange at his asshole.

"You're not my boy anymore and I'm not your Daddy anymore. Now I'm your husband and you're my meek little wife. You want me to fuck your pussy."

Oh, so that's what that was! He needed his husband to fuck his pussy! Wow, now he couldn't think about anything else.

"Wifey, you want me to fuck you?"

The wife nodded desperately. He keened in utter want. He felt his husband lift him up and put that divine cock against his pussy. He relaxed like it was nothing. He was a wife who wanted nothing more than to please his man.

Xander pushed into Cliff, completely unaided by any sort of lubricant. His sub squealed and squirmed, but never made a move to escape. He kept whining and whimpering, desperate for more cock.

The little wife took more and more of his husband. The cock hit something, and now it felt wonderful! He wanted his pussy fucked even more than he did a minute ago! He started moving on his own, fucking himself deeper and faster for several minutes. Suddenly, his husband kissed his lips and he felt himself orgasm.

Xander's cock was milked by Cliff's insides, squeezing his come out. He shot hard, flooding his husband with his essence.

The sub was getting tired. He didn't know what to do now, so he looked at his Dom.

Xander looked at his completely wrecked lover, and saw Cliff looking back at him with his big eyes. So trusting. So submissive.

His cock hardened again and he knew it was time for the grand finale.

Snap! "You are my slave and I'm your Master. You need me to fuck you. Submit to me! GIVE ME EVERYTHING!" Snap!

He saw the last light of intelligence flicker and die in his sub's eyes. He was gone, replaced by living, breathing fuck-meat. An object.

The next several hours were a blur. Xander's mind was overtaken by lust, and there was nothing besides lust in Cliff's head to begin with. Over and over and over again he fucked him, changing positions and coming in his ass as Cliff came without touching himself countless times. An animalistic, primal desire consumed Xander. He didn't stop until he passed out.

He didn't know how long he slept, but he came to still buried inside Cliff. Xander noticed that his husband wasn't really moving, but his eyes were open. Now that the feral urges were satisfied Xander didn't like seeing that look in Cliff's beautiful eyes. They looked glazed, almost dead. He pulled Cliff off, semen pouring out of his stretched, swollen asshole.

Snap! "You're back to normal now. You're the same Cliff again." Snap!

Cliff blinked and Xander could see the light come back to his eyes. The little sub looked around.

"Master? What happened?"

"What do you remember, boy?"

Cliff wracked his brain. "It's fuzzy, but I remember up until after you fucked me the first time. Then it's like a dream. I was aware, but can't remember anything now."

He looked at his Dom.

"Did I do good, Master?"

Xander nodded. "Yes, but I think I've had enough submission for today. I'd rather just be with my husband." He reached out and removed the collar. He pulled Cliff's tiny body up close and cuddled him.

"So, you got your wish. How did it feel to surrender completely?"

Cliff pursed his lips. "A little scary, to be honest. My thoughts got less and less coherent, and for that part at the end it felt like I wasn't there at all."

He rubbed against his husband, yearning for more contact.

"Still, I'm glad I did it. I wanted to do it at least once, and you are the only person I could ever do it with."

Xander nodded and kissed his lover. They snuggled for a few minutes.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Cliff?"

"Are you really okay with all the things I want us to do? Today was completely nuts, and it was all my idea."

Xander smiled.

"Let me tell you something, baby. I love you so much because you push me to new heights. You trust me so deeply that it makes me want to be a better person, and you're so fearless it makes me want to be brave. Sure, you worry me sometimes, but there's a reason why we've been together for two years."

Cliff felt a tear in his eye.

"Thanks, Xander. I love you so much."

Xander kissed his husband again before getting up.

"I'm still pretty tired. I'm gonna go let Stephen know we're taking a nap together for the next couple hours."

Cliff nodded.

That evening, Stephen left, both Xander and Cliff thanking him profusely for his services. He walked out the door, but stayed on the porch for a few moments.

Xander snapped his fingers. "Tell me if you ever felt legitimately attracted to a friend or family member of mine."

Cliff grinned. "I gotta have some secrets, don't I?"

Xander nodded and opened the front door. "He's back to normal. Thanks again for the help!"

After Stephen drove off, Xander went back in the house and kissed his husband of two years.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

"Thanks. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have a man like you."

Xander nuzzled his little partner. "Well, you haven't eaten anything besides my bodily fluids all day, so you must be starving."

Cliff grabbed his gut. "Holy shit, you're right."

Xander laughed. "I got us reservations to a nice restaurant tonight. Let's go have our anniversary dinner, shall we?"

"Sounds great. I need some energy for the sex we're having tonight."

Cliff watched his husband roll his eyes.

"God, don't you ever get tired?"

"Not when I'm with you, Xander."

He chuckled. "Fine, but no kinks at all. We're having basic bitch, vanilla sex tonight and that's final."

Cliff smiled. "That sounds nice."

Xander grabbed his car keys.

"Come on, love, we're heading out."

The two husbands left to enjoy the remainder of their anniversary.

12