Gone BLACK...Again!

Story Info
Lonely housewife decides to re-live her slutty past.
1.6k words
93.4k
53
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been fairly shy and conservative when it came to sex. My husband had always tried to get me to relax and try new things. I would fantasize with him during sex, but afterward never acted on those fantasies. My favorite fantasy was the one where I found a black guy and fucked him. I had been with a black guy once before and knew it was wonderful, but still was too shy to be with anyone other than my husband now that we are married.

My husband had been away from home for a couple of weeks and I was beginning to feel lonely. Would it really be so bad if I went out and had a good time for a change? I made plans to take my daughter to her grandparents' house for the night so I could stay out late. After I dropped her off, I went back home to get dressed. I took a long, hot bath to relax and prepare myself to let go and have fun. I decided I would ditch the housewife look for one night and pretend I was a single woman looking for a good time.

I put on my makeup and wore my hair down. Next, I picked out a sexy matching black lace bra and thong set to. I felt so sexy already. I had picked up a "club dress" at the store earlier in the week just for this night. It was a red, body hugging mini-dress that showed off my large breasts and my ass. I grabbed my cell phone and keys and headed out the door.

I met a couple girlfriends at the club and we sat and chatted while having some drinks. After a few drinks, I was feeling relaxed and enjoying myself, so we decided to have some fun and dance. When we went back to the table, a couple of black guys had come in and were sitting at the table next to us. We all started chatting and I noticed how hot these guys were. One of them asked me if I wanted to dance. I told him I was married, but appreciated his offer. He just laughed and told me he didn't care, it was just dancing. Even though my brain was screaming not to, I decided to ignore it and dance with him anyway. Out on the dance floor, we had a great time together. During one of the songs, he pulled me up close and that is the first time I noticed he was getting hard!

I tried to pull away, but he whispered in my ear to relax and just go with it. I started remembering all the times during sex with my husband that we had talked about how hot it would be to have another story about fucking a black cock. This was my chance to have a new story! I started getting wet thinking about fucking his black cock and then making my husband get all hot and turned on when I told him about it.

I relaxed against him, but turned away from him to where my ass was rubbing against his hard cock. Once I did that, he leaned in my ear and asked me if I wanted to get out of the crowded club and go somewhere more private. My heart skipped a beat when he asked me to go with him... could I really do this? I shyly answered him and told him ok as long as we came back before my girlfriends knew I was gone. He grinned at me and just gave a sexy laugh as he grabbed my hand and led me off of the packed dance floor and out of the club. He led me to his car and we climbed in.

As soon as we were in the car, he grabbed my head and started kissing me. After completely taking my breath away with his kisses, he slowly trailed his mouth down my neck and to my chest. His hands were all over my body and my skin was on fire. Just as quickly as he started, he stopped. He told me it was time to go back in before anyone knew I had left. I couldn't move. I was craving more. I needed more. As I sat there staring at him in shock, he gave me a devilish grin and asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I just nodded my head, which was answer enough for him.

I took off and headed toward his house. It didn't take long to get there, but it felt like forever. He walked me in the house and to the bedroom. I wanted so badly to be shy again and leave, but my body wouldn't let me. He grabbed me before I had a chance to leave and pushed my body up against the wall. He pulled me top part of my dress down while he assaulted my mouth again. I managed to slide my dress the rest of the way off, and when he saw this, he told me to get naked and get on the bed. I did as he told me and he quickly got naked as well. I had been with a black guy before, but OMG, this guy's cock was so much bigger! I really didn't even know if it would fit in my pussy. I froze up and he asked me what was wrong. When I told him, he laughed at me and told me not to worry, it would be the best fuck I'd ever had. He started sucking my nipples and rubbing on my pussy. I was wetter than I had ever been in my life. He slipped one finger inside my pussy and then two, then three. I already felt so full with just three fingers, I still couldn't imagine being able to take his cock.

After he had stretched me out some with his fingers, he rolled over to his back. I knew exactly what to do. I leaned over him and licked all over his huge cock. I took the tip in my mouth and used my hands to wrap around the rest of it. I worked my tongue all over the tip until he began to moan. I gradually took more and more into my mouth. I worked it up and down and tried to ignore my gag reflex as I tried to take in as much of him as I could. When I couldn't take anymore and tried to pull away, he grabbed my head and forced it back down. I couldn't get away from his strong grip. The only choice I had, was to suck him and make him happy. Being forced to suck on his cock now was making me even wetter. I had never been dominated like this before. All of a sudden, I felt his cock get even harder and he let out a loud moan. I began to feel his warm, salty cum filling my throat. I wouldn't even swallow for my husband, but this was different. I was a slut tonight. I had to do this.

After he came, he didn't say a word, but got up and walked out of the bedroom. He wasn't gone for long, but when he came back, he wasn't alone. One of his friends from the club was standing there with him completely naked and with a huge, hard, black cock! He silently walked over to me and put his cock in my face. I didn't think twice and took it into my mouth. After several minutes of sucking his cock, he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me back on the bed. He asked me if I had ever had a black cock in my white pussy, and when I said yes, he asked if I had ever had a black cock in my mouth and another one in my pussy at the same time. When I said no, he moved up to my mouth and put his cock in my mouth. When I started sucking again, I felt the first guy push my legs apart. I was so hot now, that I needed his cock pounding my pussy. He pushed in slowly at first, but then suddenly pounded into me hard. I couldn't do anything but moan against the cock in my mouth and grind my pussy against the cock inside of it. It didn't take long before I was cumming. I had never cum that hard before. It seemed to go on forever. Just as I was finishing, the cock in my pussy started pumping loads of black cum into it.

As soon as he finished, he got up and started sucking my nipples again. His friend told me it was his turn with my pussy now. He pushed into my now soaked pussy. He began thrusting harder and harder. I had never felt this good before. I was already about to cum again when I felt a hand start rubbing my clit. I instantly exploded into an even more massive orgasm. Right after I started cumming, he did too.

I now had cum from not one, but two black cocks in my pussy. Once we were finished, I could barely stand up to get dressed. When I stood, I felt the cum start running from my pussy, down my thigh. There was so much of it. I got cleaned up and dressed and they took me back to the club. I couldn't wait to tell my husband my story when he came home. Would he really believe though that his shy little wife had truly become a slut? I decided the only way to make him believe it, was to prove it to him by taking him along with me for the next time!

This story is based off a real life situation. Please let me know if you like it. Thank you.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy

that was hot story. u didn't get pregnant from that.

pakmul48pakmul48about 10 years ago
Very good

I liked this a lot. How about your first time please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again!

really hot. please write a sequel but with a lot more sex for this horny wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Great story!!

worldxworldxabout 10 years ago
=)

Great story, would love to hear more form you!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Saw It All Wife gets a little help from her friend.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories