Gone Fishing

Story Info
He shares his wife with some anglers.
1.1k words
4.08
122.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=My wife, Sally and I met when we were in our mid-20s. We'd both had a number of previous relationships but found our life-partner in each other. Not that I wasn't curious about those who had come before me - so to speak.

I have regularly quizzed Sally about her previous lovers while in bed. We often use fantasy and role-play in our love making and she knows that the thought of her with another man is quite a turn-on for me. She's often teased me about taking a young lover with a huge cock and fucking him dry. Then letting me place my mouth on her Ai leaking, wet, sperm filled pussy and sucking until I'd swallowed it all.

The idea of another man between her thighs, in her pussy, possibly even impregnating her is a huge fantasy for me.

Or it was - anyway. Now it's become a reality.

This summer we decided to go camping in Belgium with our two kids. We'd drive down to the ferry, cross over during the morning, get to the camp site during the afternoon and fall asleep in our tents as the sun set. The camp ground had a children's crew that looked after kids while their parents looked after themselves.

Despite the early start on the drive to the ferry, Sally was in a good mood and the kids were well behaved. In fact, when we stopped at a service station for some breakfast, Sally was in a very good mood indeed. She sat with her legs open so the young men at the next table could see her knickers. After breakfast she went to the loo before we got in the car. On her return she put her hand in my trouser pocket and left behind her bundled up knickers. I knew then that we were in for an exciting break.

The ferry crossing was relatively fast and the kids enjoyed their lunch in the carvery.

Sally was flirting with lots of young men while lining up for food and wine. And after she'd drunk her wine and got a little tipsy she became even more lively. As she sat down next to me she told me how she felt incredibly sexy walking around without any knickers on.

I was excited by all this flirting on the ferry and at the service station, earlier on, too. As I was pissing I couldn't help noticing the cocks of the men on either side of me. They were good sizes and attached to fit looking men. The sort of men who Sally might well fancy. And who might well fancy Sally.

Sally's got lovely dark brown hair and beautiful chestnut eyes. But she's always fancied fair men with fair hair and blue eyes. She's not a size queen (she says) but she likes a good sized cock that can stay a while. And she loves a good load inside her. Either of the chaps pissing next to me would fit her style. I just needed to see if she'd be happy to take them on.

The ferry docked before anything actually happened and we moved on to the Belgian roads and drove towards the camp ground. We found an excellent spot next to the lake and set up our tents during the afternoon.

The spot next to us was used by a group of anglers who's come over for a competition. There were about six of them next to us and about 30 of them in their group. The chaps next to us were good looking young lads, all from the same village. Several of them were fair haired and I could see how they turned Sally on.

That evening we had a barbecue and chatted with the anglers once the kids had gone to bed. Sally clearly fancied them and kept on giving me meaningful looks as we sat there drinking our beers.

We went to our tent and cuddled up together in our sleeping bag. Sally was quite, quite wet now. We talked as we made love slowly and languorously. Sally said she'd been really excited all day and wanted to know whether I wanted to us to go ahead with my fantasy. Did I want her to have sex with one of the men in the angling party? She knew my answer when I came inside her.

The next morning I got up early, gave the kids some breakfast and sent them off to the playgroup run by the campground. I went back to the tent to get my towel and soap as Sally woke up. She said she was still horny and did I really want her to go ahead with our plan? The tent in my boxers told the story and I hid it behind my towel as we left the tent.

The lads from the angling group next door were getting up as I headed off for the showers. I could see Sally chatting to them, her t-shirt barely hiding her white cotton knickers as I headed off. I thought it was probably best to give her some time to herself (so to speak) and had a nice long shower and shave before heading back.

As I approached our tent I could here the whimpering cries Sally made as she approached orgasm. I stopped and saw one lad come out and another go in. I decided that discretion was probably appropriate here and went to the mini-market to pick up some fresh bread for lunch.

The anglers by the lake all looked at me as I walked past them with my shopping. And the angler walking towards me along the path looked positively sheepish as I passed him.

I entered the tent and saw Sally spread out on the sleeping bag. There was a sheen of sweat all over her body and the place stank of sex. I knelt down between her legs and she spread them wider. I could see the cum of her two lovers matted in her pubes.

Suddenly, my face was between her thighs and my lips were sucking up the cum in her bush. Then my tongue was between her lips and funnelling the cum into my mouth. It was exquisite. The taste was tangy but the experience was an emotional high. My tongue swirled around inside her pussy, licking up the sperm that was swimming towards her unfertilised eggs.

I moved up and kissed Sally. As I did I could still taste the cum from the anglers. My cock entered her wet, juicy, slick hole and I quickly brought myself to a climax as I thought about what the lubrication was.

That week was an amazing experience. Sally had unprotected sex with every man in that angling group (and a couple of others). And I ate every creampie she brought back for me.

We've kept in touch with the anglers. The competition's in Sweden next year. We're planning to stay at the same camp site.