Gone for Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little off the top, thanks," Michael joked.

Touching the control pad to stretch them both back into a taut spread-eagle, Ben replied "Sorry Michael. Jen's orders, it's the works for both of you. Consider yourself lucky, she was talking undercoat and turtle wax -- changed her mind just at the last minute."

"Yes, and when we're done Jen's coming in to inspect our work. We don't want to spend the night hung up by our foreskins -- oh, I guess that's not possible," Josh added with a laugh. Ariel was thrilled but a little anxious to hear that he'd soon see Jen again, up close. Other than at a distance in court the last time he saw her was in the chamber, waiting in the immobilizing caress of the mylar jacket for the brutal impact of the steel band.

Josh and Ben worked fast, and soon Michael and Ariel stood even more naked over two piles of hair on the floor. Every bit came off, from every part of their bodies, and they were then shaved smooth all over. Even their wrists and ankles were freed one at a time, Ben holding the released limb firmly while Josh shaved, so no spots were missed -- they were taking no chances of failing the inspection! Josh then oiled and polished Ariel all over, while Ben did the same to Michael. They switched places and inspected each other's work, then cleaned up and prepared to leave.

"Have a great day -- we'll touch you up when Jen says you need it," Ben said as they went out the door.

A few minutes went by, Ariel admiring himself in the mirror. He'd never been shaved, and seeing himself so shiny and naked, tightly spread-eagled, was having an obvious effect. This wasn't such a novelty to Michael, who had let Jen do it to him several times over the years -- she always treated him particularly delightfully when in this condition.

Jen entered. She expected to be in court later, and was dressed in attractive but somewhat subdued power clothes.

"Hi Michael, Hi Ariel. You both look great all shiny and polished up -- we're going to have fun." Michael and Ariel both squirmed a little, thinking about what "fun" with Jen had meant sometimes in the past.

Ariel, who had seen her many times at a distance was delighted to see how beautiful and elegant she still looked up close. She put down the tote bag she was carrying.

"I'm so glad you could come, Ariel..." In this she was sincere -- Ariel's obvious devotion was already turning her on a bit, but she continued, smiling and rubbing her hands a little, "but from now on each of you will come only when I let you. Michael is familiar with this device -- he invented it, and has worn it quite often, so I'll do him first."

Removing something like a butt plug with a narrow belt and various small straps and wires attached, she walked up to Michael. Pulling on latex gloves, she lubricated the plug and pressed it firmly into Michael's anus, looping the little elastic belt around his waist. A small strap went down to the end of the plug and continued around, splitting in two in his crotch and passing on either side of his scrotum. A pair of electrodes contacted the base of his scrotum as they passed, and a band passed around his penis, though it did not squeeze it hard. The straps rejoined above the band. Jen fastened the free end to the front of the belt. It was made to size, there were no loose ends.

"Now let's test it." Jen grasped Michael's penis with her still latex-covered lubricated hands, leaning into him with a deep kiss. Michael sighed and started to writhe sensuously. Suddenly he let out a pained "OW... OW..." as the electrodes shocked his balls and the loop tightened around his penis, suppressing his orgasm completely.

This was a little bit of theater. Michael knew he could get as aroused as he wanted without triggering the device, as long as he didn't start to come, but he deliberately let it activate quickly, for Ariel's edification. True, he wouldn't have been able to hold out against Jen for all that much longer, nor would Jen, for all her skill, have been able to make him come without first disabling the device, so effective it was. Michael thought back to some of the early testing sessions when he would be bound and attached to a masturbation machine for an hour or more, getting arrested repeatedly and painfully, while Jen watched with glee. She made it worth his while, though, rewarding him afterward most delightfully.

But Ariel knew none of this. Notwithstanding the show of pain from Michael, the idea of being so controlled by Jen was churning deliciously through his whole body and mind. Jen pressed the plug home, almost making him come right then -- she brought him under control with a tight squeeze.

"That's why we need this -- I can't watch you all the time." She completed the installation quickly, then reached back into the bag. Attaching another loop around his chest, with electrodes for his nipples, she added "Yours has something extra to enjoy." A small wire hung down his back; she plugged it into the back of the anal penetrator.

"Now we'll test it." She leaned into him, but Ariel, remembering previous shocks to his balls and nipples, tried to pull back. "Ohh, scared? You've wanted to kiss me your whole life," she teased, running her fingers over his now much more visible X. Grasping Ariel's shaved head from behind she pulled him in, kissing him deeply while massaging his penis. Ariel started to come immediately, but the device worked perfectly.

"OUCH... OW." Ariel twisted in his bonds, but it wasn't actually all that bad -- the main effect was the penis squeeze, which was fully effective. Jen leaned in again.

"Try to control yourself. That plug in your butt triggers when you're about to come, not on how aroused you are. Kiss me again."

Ariel dissolved into the kiss, but held out for a good ten seconds, then "OW." Jen pulled away.

"Good -- you'll get it. This week is about fun, and you'll never have to worry about coming by mistake, no matter what you see or how much you fantasize - I'm taking care of you. Let's try one more time."

She leaned in again, Ariel leaning forward greedily this time. She met him in the kiss, but pulled away to whisper in his ear "Later this week you'll come inside me -- I promise."

That sent Ariel soaring. "OUCH, YEOUWW."

"And you'll be ready for me," she grinned. "Bye bye -- see you in a bit." Ariel wondered what kind of bit she had in mind, but she really did mean time, this time.

Jen left and Sara came back in, with a gown for Michael. "Having fun yet? No, don't answer." She lowered their chains and unhooked their cuffs, helping them into their gowns. "Come upstairs and have some coffee, and we'll go over plans for the afternoon." Completely freed except for orgasm control, Ariel and Michael followed Sara upstairs to the kitchen.

Michael and Ariel were thirsty and tired, and enjoyed relaxing with coffee and Sara. Their gowns were thick and luxurious, even erotic against their smoothly oiled skin. The week's objective, though Sara didn't describe it explicitly, was to create the strongest possible emotional bonds between Jen, Michael and Ariel, and at the same time, to help everyone else detach a bit, though that part didn't work so well.

"Jen has a punishment session this afternoon, probably her last. JenLiz Productions has reserved half the front row. I think you'll enjoy seeing her in action professionally. In the meantime, Ariel, I'll show you your room."

HOB has an elevator, which comes in handy for moving friends in bondage from floor to floor. Michael took it to his room which was on the fourth floor, but Sara and Ariel went up the stairs. Ariel was surprised at how light and airy the interior of the house seemed, in spite of the fact that there were windows only on the front and back. As they passed the arch to the front room Ariel could see the black Steinway calling to him. "Later," he said. Ascending the elegant front stair they arrived at the second floor landing.

"Liz and Jen have bedrooms here, and their study is in the back." Continuing up to the third floor, Sara brought Ariel to the large front guest room. "You can stay here. I think you'll find everything you need. Come down for lunch in an hour -- we need to be at Jen's session by three."

Entering and closing the door, Ariel looked around. A comfortable four-poster bed stood against the wall. Ariel examined it, and was not surprised to see that it had various fittings for bondage, though so discretely designed that only someone who knew what to look for would probably notice or understand. Some guests at HOB are strictly vanilla.

Opening the wardrobe Ariel saw clothes of various kinds, all his size, sufficient for the week. An antique desk stood at the front window, with a wide-screen notebook computer on it, closed at the moment. Ariel knew he would be spending a good deal of the week writing, and looked forward to doing it in such a pleasant spot. The classy comfortable-looking office chair was a bit incongruous, but Ariel knew it would be far more comfortable than the chairs which sat before the desk for most of its existence. Another wall sported an electronic keyboard in case he wanted to play privately, though he was looking forward to playing the Steinway downstairs. There would be time for that also.

The door to the bathroom was standing ajar and the light was on. Continuing his exploration, and realizing he was slightly uncomfortable, Ariel went in. He was wondering how he was supposed to deal with the orgasm suppressor though there was no urgency; number one was his immediate need. On the top of the toilet was a hand-written note from Jen, welcoming him to HOB. She went on to explain how to disable the device so it would not trigger on removal, and how to be sure that it was properly reinstalled before reactivating. Jen explained affectionately that it was not intended to punish or hurt him, but rather to allow him to view anything in the house, think any thoughts, or write anything, without having to worry about inadvertent or wasted orgasms -- she would make sure that the orgasms he did have would be absolutely top drawer. She went on to say that she thought he would enjoy having her put the nipple electrodes on him, but he did not have to wear that part if he didn't want to -- the device would work just fine without it.

After finishing up and admiring his smooth shiny body again in the mirror, Ariel left the bathroom and sat at the desk, curious to try Jen's instructions. He opened the computer, which was already on and re-awakened quickly -- he did not have to log on. Jen's instructions were amusingly geeky -- after all, this was Michael's toy. The butt plug communicated with the HOB WiFi network, and could serve up a web page for settings and status. Entering the IP address of his plug from Jen's note, then his username Ariel and password sundontshine, all lower case, Ariel accessed its web page. There was quite a bit of status, things like body temperature and other indications that he might need help, then status fields like "orgasm potential", "time since last", "suppressions since last", and a set of adjustable fields and sliders with titles meaningless to Ariel. There was the enable/disable button, and at the bottom a large "Test" button.

Of course this was bait too tempting for Ariel to resist. Bracing himself he clicked on it, and convulsed in pain -- quite a bit stronger than he remembered during Jen's kiss. A rather tinny cackle came out of the computer's speakers, but it was clearly Jen's laugh, followed by "I knew you'd do that -- don't do it again -- there isn't time to send you to the chamber for another Eighteen." But Ariel also noticed that the button was gone, replaced by a green "status normal" indicator.

Still curious, Ariel tried to click on a settings field. Rather than "access denied" or some other error message, up popped "Michael set these up how he thought best for you -- he'll explain it in person and adjust it if you want." Ariel was falling deeper in love with Jen and Michael by the hour.

Which reminded him -- lunch in an hour. He'd better get ready. Closing the computer he got up and opened the wardrobe again. He knew that scene attire was frowned upon at the punishment viewing theater, so he picked out a conventional shirt and slacks, and an attractive sport jacket, along with a comfortable cap for his now-bald head. As he put them on he was struck by their quality and perfect fit. It was time to go to lunch, and he headed downstairs.

Sara and Michael, and a couple of guests from JenLiz Productions were in the living room, and on Ariel's arrival they all went into the dining room, where the table was already set and salads placed. A pretty young woman served -- Ariel found out that JenLiz staff loved to serve at HOB. They were never required to, but found it fun in all sorts of ways.

After a delightful lunch it was time to go to the facility and watch Jen. They went down to the basement, passing the open dungeon door -- it was dimly lit inside -- and went into the garage. JenLiz has a comfortable limo, and they all piled in. A JenLiz staffer drove them to the punishment facility, where I joined them.

Ariel knew about the inmate's entrance of course, but he wasn't familiar with the viewer's entrance -- it was on the opposite side of what he realized now was an extension to the main prison building. The annex was built specifically to house the corporal punishment facility, and allow the required access for both inmates and "guests". There was a small parking lot for guests, but a pass had to be shown to a guard to enter it. The guard recognized the HOB limousine instantly and waved us in. Once parked we all got out and went in to a small anteroom, then into the viewing theater.

The theater was separated from the punishment chamber by a one-way mirrored wall, so it was wide, like the chamber itself, and had four rows of twelve seats, very steeply ramped. There were aisles with steps at each end and in the middle. JenLiz had reserved the six front seats on the far side that day, so we walked to that end and sat down. Many of the other seats were already filled, and a bar in the rear was doing a brisk business. I was not in the mood to imbibe, and the others had excellent wine at lunch and wanted nothing more either.

The audience was international, and obviously wealthy. Although the on-line sales make up the bulk of the revenue for the State, the physical audience, and its reaction, provides helpful feedback for improvements. Some rules are strictly enforced, such as appropriate attire and limits on inebriation. Attempting to jerk off will get you expelled immediately, though every guest also gets a video copy to use as they please, except for duplication. Michael had arranged some interesting watermarking schemes to enforce that.

The inmates to be punished were already present, one through four bound standing and spread, the rebinding proceeding at number five. It wasn't long before all seven were tightly secured and penetrated in the punishment hogtie, electrodes greased and ready. Anxiety and fear, as well as anger and indignation, in different proportions, were written on the seven faces. It was a motley crew I thought - they hardly deserved Jen's final performance, except for one. Number five (my place, I reminisced) was familiar-looking. Josh, I realized.

The punishment works best with seven inmates, two of them women. Women can volunteer, but the full complement cannot always be achieved, and sometimes there are no-shows. The tormentor approving the punishment decides at the time of offering whether the convict will be ordered to show up on the day of the punishment, or be incarcerated a day or two ahead for cleansing, and sometimes a day-order shows up in unsatisfactory condition. For all these reasons there may be a last-minute need for substitutes. JenLiz has arranged to handle this; staffers, men and women, are on-call to fill any last-minute requirements. Most are relieved if they are not required, but it is a point of honor to have endured a session, and well-rewarded just sufficiently long afterward for the pain to have subsided. A very few have done it several times.

Jen walked out. The surprise on six faces was comical; they had no idea they would be punished by a woman. But this has been shown to be far more effective at reducing recidivism - it forces both male and female inmates to confront their prejudices, and it facilitates the emotional bonds between inmates which help them connect with their fundamental humanity.

The tormentor's outfit had become more subdued by then - Jen wore a gray blouse and pants, and ordinary dress shoes. The official-looking outfit, not unlike a police uniform, was still suitably frightening, and Jen filled it beautifully. The fear on each inmate's face as she gazed into their eyes and connected their cables was delicious to watch - oh Jen, we loved you.

The calibration began, the inmates first writhing, convulsing and screaming in response to the varied stimuli, ending with them all jerking and grunting uniformly at random. Already dripping with sweat and drool, they were ready for Jen to exercise her professional skill for the last time. She began with the unison punishments, building from a bare hint to an agonizing culmination, the seven bodies writhing, twisting and convulsing in synchrony, then moved on to the waves. This was glorious to watch, a punishing motion duplicated from one helpless body to the next like a ballet in purgatory. Jen was playing to the audience also, trying to make the movements as involuntarily erotic as possible.

The bondo-battles were cleverly conducted - Jen was particularly good at sizing up contestants, and rarely had to do extra to get them worked up and started. Then came the orgasms.

The look on the first inmate's face was unforgettable - he was totally flabbergasted. But he came nonetheless, after four minutes almost exactly. As the others watched his expression coming off the anesthesia of arousal, they began to get the point. It was interesting to watch Ariel, who was clearly enjoying watching Jen in action, but had a slightly jealous frown. We couldn't really see much of Jen, except from behind, and I think Ariel would rather have had a pole than a seat for this show. But he was to get his pole-time soon, though not courtesy of the State. We'd arranged for Jen to have a chance to get out her anger the next night, and we'd all be on the poles.

The orgasms proceeded apace, the women's especially juicy, the men's probably more intense than they were used to. Josh very evidently enjoyed coming in strict bondage at Jen's command. The compassion-engendering individual minutes were brutal, Jen going rather past her normal professional limits, but these inmates definitely learned compassion for each other. Josh groused about it some, since Jen would never make it up to him, though she sent him a heartbreakingly touching apology - Liz delightfully reconciled his account later.

We didn't talk much on the way back to HOB. A career of surpassing skill and, whatever you may think, deep compassion, was over. That evening it was time to share food and music, the fertile soil of affection and healing, together. The dungeon was dark.

Jen put Ariel to bed that night. In preparation he put on ankle and wrist cuffs, also making sure his orgasm arrestor was in good order. He called when he was ready and lay down on the bed. Jen entered and fastened his ankles together, chaining them to the end of the bed, then did the same for his wrists, though she did not pull him taut. She gave him a deep kiss and lay down with him for a while - Ariel described how impressed he was watching her session, and admitted how much he was looking forward to the following evening. They talked a bit about the music that night, Jen saying how much she admired his playing, and wished she could have heard him before. Checking to make sure that Ariel could turn over comfortably, and could reach the bell if necessary, she kissed him again affectionately and said good night, turning off the light and closing the door behind her.