Gone too Long Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers

I heard an audible moan escape my throat as he kissed me more deeply. His hands were all over my body rubbing and squeezing, until they were on my ass. He tightly gripped mt ass and pulled me into him, and I started to grind harder on his erection. I didn't want this moment to stop, but my mind was battling my body, telling me how wrong this was supposed to be. I could tell he was also fighting the temptation we had opened to ourselves. My hands started to slide down his chest to his taught stomach, when I finally disconnected my lips from his. I uncoupled myself and stood up, and heard a slight whimper come from him. Inside I was dying, but also smiling that I had this effect on a man I had loved for so long.

As I was trying to regain my composure and relieve the tension in the air, I looked at him, smoothing my blouse down, "I think they will believe we are dating, what do you think?"

I was looking at his straining bulge in his jeans, and he was looking like he had his favorite toy taken away, "Well, it made a believer out of me." He then tried to readjust himself without me noticing.

"Well, I think I am going to go to bed, I have a big day in court tomorrow. I love you Brad, Goodnight." I said as I walked out of the room into the hallway. I thought I heard him faintly say that he loved me too. I was smiling as I entered my bedroom, and hurriedly undressed slipping into my nightie. I didn't even bother to put panties on, because I knew I would have to get myself off before I could sleep tonight. I heard movement and then water running, knowing he was most likely doing dishes from dinner. My left hand went to my breast, and I found my nipple to be like a diamond, very hard and sharp. I moaned loudly, hoping he didn't hear it, as I pulled on it. I closed my eyes, imagining his lips on it, taking it in his mouth and sucking on it, letting his tongue slide across the tip.

My other hand slid to my already drenched pussy, as I let a finger slide through the folds, and it easily entered my moistness. I arched my hips up, imagining his strong hands caressing and rubbing me. I knew I wasn't going to last long, the waves of my orgasm were already reaching new heights. I took my left hand off my breast and slid it down to my clit. Imagining it was his mouth, and him using his teeth, I pulled on my clit with my fingers. I nearly screamed his name as a jolt of pleasure rocked my body. My legs started to shake as my hips were undulating on top of the bed. I then started to furiously rub on my clit, as I entered a second finger in my tight pussy. Moaning brads name I felt the pleasure coming from my toes. My body was convulsing, chills running up my spine. I was almost biting my tongue so I would not scream as the pleasure hit my pussy. My hips came off the bed, as my body thrashed. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, as an overwhelming dizziness came over me.

As I came down from my orgasm I covered myself up, and turned to my side, facing away from the door. I felt like I was having little orgasms still in my body. I was so relaxed, but at the same time, I felt I needed more. My breathing had finally returned to normal, when I heard something at my door. As I heard it swing open, I saw the hall light enter my room, and the shadow of this sculpted body. I laid still, not saying anything, wondering what he was going to do, hoping he would come to me. He stood there for what seemed like forever but was only a couple of minutes. He whispered goodnight and he loved me, and closed the door.

I heard him go to his room, shut his door, but did not hear the latch. I heard some rustling of the bed sheets, and I turned onto my back. I laid there remembering our kiss from earlier, and how wonderful it had been. My thoughts were why was I fighting the battle in my head, I loved this man, and I wanted him. Nobody knew who he truly was, as her brother had supposed to have died years ago. As her mind was racing, she heard coming from the other room, a moan,"Oh, Meg." I swung my legs out of bed and went to my door, slowly opening it, and going to his room. I could clearly hear the slapping of his hand on skin. Oh my, he is jacking off to me, my mind was going a million miles an hour.

He never noticed the door opening, as his eyes were closed. His cock was so huge, as he was stroking slowly, his balls looking like baseballs. I stood there watching for a few seconds, before I boldly walked over to the side of his bed. Like I was in a trance, I licked my lips and wanted to touch it, suck it, have it inside me. I slowly sat on his bed by his feet, as I put my tiny hand on his massive cock.

His eyes opened, almost jumping out of bed, he looked at me and back at my hand. "Meg, what the hell?"

I stared at his cock, not making eye contact, licked my lips to speak and softly said, "I heard you say my name. I wanted to make sure you were alright." My hand started to softly stroke his cock, as his hand slid off. "You know, this is the first one I have touched, let alone seen in person." I looked into his eyes, and they looked at me with confusion and lust, "Don't take this away from me please, let me show you how much you mean to me."

He never replied, as his eyes reverted to my tiny hand on his cock. I kept stroking his cock, and I brought my other hand to his massive balls. I took a hold of them and fondled them, rolling them through my fingers. I heard him moan and put his head back. I bit my lip and asked him if I was doing OK, and he just shook his head yes to confirm I was doing well. He them moaned loudly, and I could feel my pussy begin to moisten once again.

I noticed this clear sticky substance leaking out onto my fingers, so I switched hands stroking his cock, and brought the fingers covered in this substance up to my face. I smelled it and then stuck my tongue out to lick just a bit. I thought to myself, it didn't taste half bad. I felt his cock harden more and seem to jerk as I did so. I felt like my pussy was on fire, and then noticed his hand was on my knee trying to move upward. I smacked his hand away telling him I had to do this because I caused this from earlier. I started to stroke him faster, and he laid his head back into his pillow and heard him moan my name. I watched as his balls drew up a little, and it felt like he had a different pulse in his cock.

"Oh God sis, you're going to make me cum," he said between gritted teeth.

I answered in a breathy whisper, "That's the idea big boy". At that I sped up my strokes and felt his cock expand. The head of his cock became a slight reddish purple color, and more of this clear liquid was leaking out. He was moaning louder now, grunting my name, then all of a sudden he erupted, and cum shot out all over my hand, my nightgown, into my hair, and some on him. I couldn't stop stroking, I was mesmerized about the amount of cum that had dispersed. I finally stopped when no more came out, and I told him not to move. I went into the bathroom across the hall, and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked a strand that was about to drip off into my mouth. I swirled it around and then swallowed it. It was salty, but very yummy. A very dark thought went through my head as I thought, I just had my first taste of cum, and loved it. By the way, it was your brothers.

I got a washcloth and headed into his bedroom, seeing he had not moved, maybe still in shock with what had just transpired. I cleaned him up, and his cock kept twitching trying to harden again. I brought the sheet over his naked body and kissed him on the forehead, whispering to him, "Sweet dreams my dear brother," just like when we were younger.

As I walked out the door before closing it, I licked more cum off my hand. I saw him looking at me, and was hoping he hadn't noticed. I half closed his door and went to my room, closing my door, and proceeded to lick my hand clean. It was so warm and yummy. I enjoyed the taste. I looked at the time and it was so late, and I knew I had court in the morning, but I as so turned on. I decided I just needed to go to bed and get some sleep. So I did, and the dreams were wonderful, and I had hoped they were for Brad as well.

billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers