Good

Story Info
A slave endures discomfort for her Master's pleasure.
817 words
3.46
39.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

When His e-mail arrived just before lunchtime, she silently rejoiced as she read it: When you get home from work, put on your collar, go directly to the bedroom, strip off everything but the collar, and put on the clothes I have set out for you.

Arriving home, she followed the instructions immediately, although she was quite bewildered about the clothing on the bed: her favorite winter boots, thick wool socks, the heavy-denim jeans, wide stylish belt, bra, nice ribbed undershirt, sweater, and winter coat. The only item which really made "sense" was the rubber panty with the built-in vaginal and anal dildos, and putting that on required several minutes due to the need to add lube and then slowly press the anal dildo into her tightest orifice.

Kneeling on the floor, she began to feel quite warm despite the air conditioning which cooled the house during the summer months. she kept wondering why her Master would make her wear winter clothing during the summer.

The air conditioning shut off, as it occasionally did. Within a minute, she was feeling warmer, but she knew the temperature would cool again when the A/C unit reactivated itself.

she kept watching the clock. Ten minutes, then fifteen minutes passed, and the air kept getting warmer. her knees ached, her stomach growled, her skin was sweaty, and the dildos teased her mercilessly. She unbuttoned the winter coat - she was still wearing it, which was what she was expected to do, and opening the coat did allow a little relief, but not too much.

Still, she roasted. Still, she ached. Still, she suffered. Still, she endured.

When He suddenly appeared in the bedroom doorway, completely naked and sipping from a glass of ice water, jealousy arose within her but was quickly squelched by her obedient, submissive nature. He wanted her to suffer the heat, and that was her duty.

He stood there, leaning against the open door, slowly sipping the ice water, His eyes piercing her soul and further heating her, making her all the more aware of the dildos filling her.

"Crawl to Me and suck Me," her Master ordered. "Only when you finally swallow My cum will I permit you to undress."

she obeyed, her knees protesting as she slowly moved across the carpet, the dildos shifting within her and causing soft obscene sounds to escape her throat. Gladly, she set to her task, enjoy the feel of His thickness in her mouth, enjoying having something other than the aching and the heat on which to focus her attention.

The heat threatened to overwhelm her. Quickly, she worked on Him, bobbing her head, fondling her Master's testicles, repeatedly swirling her pointed tongue around His pulsing length. Closing her eyes allowed her to better taste the sweetness of His love and revel in the musk of His lust, but it also made her more aware of the heat trapped within her clothes and the violation of the triple penetration.

"Stop."

Sadly, she released the phallus from her small mouth, looking up at Him just as a blast of ice water splashed her face. Instinctively, she cried out softly, shrinking back, cringing, the unexpected blast of cold at great odds with the heat which otherwise consumed her.

"Continue," He commanded her. "you have five minutes to make Me cum, and you'd better swallow it all."

she heard the unspoken threat loud and clear: Make Me cum or else you'll be sleeping naked on the floor of the garage tonight. she cringed inside, remembering the great discomfort and the even greater shame she had felt when she had merited such a punishment weeks earlier.

Dutifully, she set herself to her inspired task, but was interrupted every few seconds by more ice water being poured directly in her face, the cold/hot contrast not quite as shocking but still able to disrupt her work and distract her for just a moment. The heat still threatened to overwhelm her, and she had to truly concentrate as much as possible, a concentration aided by the darkness of her lowered eyelids.

After several years serving her Master, her ears recognized when He was close to feeding her His seed. she sucked harder and stroked his hearty manhood faster and bobbed her head with increasing speed. she tried her best to ignore her aching knees and the increasing heat and the unbearable sweat and the penetrating dildos. Even more than usual, His pleasure was her solitary concern.

...and His pleasure had never tasted so good.

After taking a moment to recover from the climax, her Master helped her to stand. Quickly, He undressed her, leaving the collar and the panty and dildos in place. The remaining ice water was given to her to drink as He slowly led her to the bathroom, where a pitcher of ice water and a bathtub half-full of cool water awaited her.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers