Good Asian Girls

Story Info
Best friends get part-time job with benefits.
2.3k words
4.31
160.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotDraft
HotDraft
42 Followers

I want to tell you about my sexy best friend Tasse and the mischief her and I (Anaise) sometimes get up to. We live in your typical middle class suburban neighborhood in the U. S of A. We've known each other since grade school and now are seniors in the same high school. We're inseparable, spending most of the day at school together and then the evenings either at my house or hers.

School life is fun, we have a great time teasing all the guys who lust after us. You see Tasse and I are really close sometimes we even pretend to be lesbians just to turn them on. You can't blame us really, we're just playing along with what's on their dirty little minds anyway. They are always chirping at us about being together like; "oh I bet you girls are hot together", "hey can I be the peanut butter in your sandwich" or "Hey Ying and Yang let's make it a threesome..." I guess the "Ying and Yang" is because we are both of Asian decent and proud of it.

It doesn't hurt to be a part of every American man's fantasy to have an Asian woman. So we take full advantage of that fact. Of course it doesn't hurt to be gorgeous as well. If I do say so my self we're both 'to die for' and we know it. Tasse is a beautiful Korean American with long black hair, dark eyes and light skin. She's about 5'4" tall and her body is curvaceous with a 34C chest and killer ass, guy killer that is. I'm am about the same height maybe a bit taller with short dark brown hair and fine features. My family is from Taiwan and my father's nick name for me translates to the 'shining angel'. He always says I have the face of an angel... ha ha, if he only new. I like to wear short skirts and heels that show off my beautiful legs. I'm a little slimmer than Tasse with a 34B bust and a cute little ass.

We're both straight A student's so we have a reputation to keep when we're at school. We don't go very far with boys from school even though there are a few we are really hot for. We both lost our virginity last summer. My first was with a college student who worked for my father and Tasse's was this rich playboy she met when on vacation back in Korea, but those are stories for another time. My point is that we are careful who we date and even more careful who we do.

We're not really lesbians, I mean we both like guys first, but because we're both so close we have explored each other a little. One time we watched a porno while sipping a bottle of wine over at Tasse's house when her parents were away. We were both getting really hot. I looked over at Tasse and she had her hand down her panties rubbing her clit. So I reached over and said "Can I see what your's feels like?" She let me touch her and I started to rub her as she moaned and quivered. Then after about ten minutes she came to a nice orgasm. I was really turned on to the fact that I made another woman cum. She then wanted to return the favour and fingered me like a pro. I was cumming in no time, squealing and shaking as I usually do when I have an orgasm. Ever since then we have taken showers together and given each other intimate massages when the mood is right. But most of the time we are fantasizing about guys, that's what really makes us wet.

A few weeks ago we started part-time jobs that my father got for us with a high class Italian restaurant. My father's an accountant and this restaurant is one of his clients, so he asked the owner if they had any openings. We both need money for college next year and waitressing at this place is quite lucrative, big tippers.

The owners son is about 25 years old and he is a hunk. I mean Tasse and I were both drooling over him the first night we went to work. He is the kitchen manager. We talk to him when there is a lull in the action and he is always teasing us and giving us these sexy looks. I know he thinks he's the man with the ladies and of course it doesn't help that we are obviously flirting with him at every opportunity. We even play our little lezzy act at times, just to see his reaction. I can see the bulge in his pants grow when we hug or pinch each others ass.

So one day I said to Tasse " I really want Mark... I can't stop thinking about him."

"Oh me too, he gets me so hot I have to, you know what, before I can sleep some nights." She said with an embarrassed grin.

"I have an idea. We both could have him. I mean both at the same time." I said.

"Are you serious?!" she exclaimed. "It's a totally hot idea but... what exactly have you got in mind?"

"Would you go along with it? You, me and Mark?" I asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but ya, it's making me hot already!" She said with a sexy laugh.

"Ok that's all I wanted to know. Let me take care of the details, you just be ready for an encounter of the horniest kind." I squealed.

A few days went by since my plan was hatched. It was Sunday night, the restaurant quiets down early and Tasse and I were the only ones booked to work the clean-up shift. I waited till about 12 midnight and the restaurant was now empty. Mark had just locked the doors. There was only one other employee who was still cleaning up the grills in the kitchen. Tasse and I were already finished out front and as we went back to the staff lounge I whispered in her ear. "Tonight is the night baby."

She looked at me with a surprised look and then silently mouthed "Tonight!"

I nodded 'Yes' and whispered, "Follow me and do as I say. "

I grabbed her hand and walk quickly past Mark who was standing at the cash register. "Tasse, hurry up baby!" I exclaimed just as we passed him.

That caught his attention and he glanced our way as I dragged Tasse into the kitchen. I was giggling and grabbing her and pretending to whisper in her ear. Mark was definitely curious about what we were up to. Once in the kitchen I headed for walk-in cooler where we keep all the prepared foods and vegetables.

Tasse exclaimed in a hushed voice "what are you doing?"

"Wait a minute." I said. "I think he will follow us. Just follow my lead. "

I peered out the cooler door hoping to see Mark coming to investigate what we were up to. Finally I heard him coming into the kitchen and he told the bus boy to pack it in and go home. He was heading straight for the cooler, checking the rest of the room to see where we had gone. It was time for action.

I grabbed Tasse and pulled her back into the cooler. "Make out with me." I whispered. I kissed her quickly on the lips and she was taken a bit by surprise but she followed my lead. We embraced and kissed each other. I quickly ripped her blouse open to expose her bra and then reached behind her and pulled her skirt up over that nice round ass. There we were frenching each other and squeezing each others ass as Mark opened the door of the cooler.

We stopped and looked at him. He stood there for a moment, his mouth gaping. Then he said in a hushed voice and his eyes pointed upward, "thank you Lord."

He took a step toward us and I knew he was ready to play. He began to undo his apron and dropped it on the floor. Tasse looked a little scared, this was all happening pretty fast for her. I grabbed her and kissed her again then whispered "It's ok sweetie, this is what you've been waiting for."

I spun her around so her panty clad ass was facing Mark. I pushed her panties to her knees and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them apart exposing her hot hole. Mark took another step and knelt down behind her. He slid Tasse's panties slowly down to her ankles and she anxiously step out of them. Then he traced her legs upward with his tongue till he reached that beautiful Asian ass.

"Ummmm this is better than ice cream baby..." he groan as he began to devour Tasse's ass and pussy.

Tasse started to moan with delight "ummmmm... oooooh it feels so good, ooooh Mark... mmmmmm."

I ripped the rest of her blouse off and unhooked her bra. Her boobs bobbed freely and her nipples were erect and so delicious. I start to suck and tease them to a frenzy.

As Mark tongue fucked her pussy, he had his middle finger firmly planted in her chocolate rosebud. He worked it furiously as Tasse was going wild with the sensations surrounding her body.

She began to buck and squeal. I new she was close to an orgasm. Her legs were shaking and Mark was practically holding her up with his face.

"Aaaah... ummmmm.. eeaaaah... oh god I cumming... ooh... ohh I cumming... aaaaahhhhhhhh." she cried as her body went into a total pleasure spasm.

Mark quickly stood up and unzipped his pants. Tasse was already bent over waiting for it. He quickly moved in behind her, point his cock at that slick pussy. The juices were running down the inside of her leg.

"Oh that pussy needs to be fucked hard" he said with hungry tone.

"Ummmmm do it, hurry!" Tasse replied.

Marc pushed it in hard but Tasse was so tight. He pulled slowly out, his cock glistening with Tasse's sweet lube. Then he rammed his shaft hard until he was buried deep inside her. Mark began to rage on her tight hole.

"Aaah, aaah, aaah oh fuck, oh god..." Tasse began to scream.

I've never been so wet in all my life. I had two fingers between my legs rubbing like mad on my clit as I watched my best friend get totally done by this gorgeous fuck machine.

She shook with each thrust of his cock, her full boobs bouncing and shaking. I reached under her and played with her nipples, pulling them and pinching as she moaned.

"How's that now sweetie... didn't I promise you it would be good?" I asked her.

She could only moan in reply as Mark continue his merciless pounding.

"Aaaaah... I'm going to cum... oooh fuck you're making me cum again." Tasse screamed as she neared her climax.

"Oh you are a sweet piece... ummmm... I'm going to cum all over your horny Asian ass." Mark groaned as he began to reach his climax.

"Ooooh fuck... aah.. ummm... ummm." he slammed her hard and then pulling out started to spray her ass cheeks with his sweet cum. He milked it all over her, spraying it half way up her slender back.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed his cock and stuck it in my mouth. I started sucking the last drops of his white spunk. He had barely lost his erection. Now it was my turn and I sucked him furiously. I loved the taste of Tasse's juice all over his cock and balls. I nibbled him and ran my fingers up and down the crack of his ass. He moaned with pleasure and soon Tasse joined in the fun by giving him some of his own medicine. She was licking his ass hole and finger fucking him till I thought his was going to cum right in my mouth.

Suddenly he grabbed me like a mad man and hoisted me in the air. He reached under my ass and spread my legs around his waist. He backed me into the racks behind us and then I felt the thrust of his outrageous cock inside me.

"Oh god, it hurts... aaaah" I cried.

He was having no sympathy for me. We had taken him beyond that point. He drove me hard, relentlessly. The racks began to shake and clatter like a train was going through as he rammed me up against them. I wrapped myself around him and held on for the ride. He was pounding my body as I rode him up and down, my clit rubbing against his hard rippled body. I was starting to feel that intense glow inside my loins. I wrapped my legs around him even tighter as he slammed me time after time without letting up.

"Ah... aah... aaah..." I moaned with each assault of his rigged fuck stick.

"Ah I've been waiting for this... uhh... uhhh... since you started here... uhh... uhhh," he grunted without missing a thrust.

His breathing was quickening and he began to moan and buck even faster. I was close to cumming and so was Mark.

"Oooh come on baby... I almost there... aaah... ummmm... oooh, I'm going to cum, faster... fuck me baby... faster." I begged.

"Oooh you little fuck hound... I'm going cum inside you... uuh... uuh... aaaahhhhhh", he groaned. He slammed me even harder still and then unleashed his hot cream deep inside me.

At the same time climaxed with a tremendous shudder starting in my loins and travelling through my whole body.

"Aaaaaaah... ooooh... ummmmm fuck... that is sweet... oh baby..." I unleashed shaking and clinging to Mark's now sweat soaked body.

He continued his thrusts until he had milk every drop of cum into me and our collective orgasms slowly faded. I want to tell you about my sexy best friend Tasse and the mischief her and I (Anaise) sometimes get up to.

HotDraft
HotDraft
42 Followers