Good Birthday Vibes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jinx_me
Jinx_me
9 Followers

He pulled his fingers out, only to push them back in again. And again. The fingering, in combination with the direct vibrations on my clit, was more than I could take. I breathed heavily and felt a sensational tingling spreading from my clit. My whole body was so aroused from the teasing and vibrating, it didn't took long before his fingers sent me over the edge.

"Oh, ooooh," I screamed as my pussy pulsated from the orgasm. Unlike my previous orgasm that evening, this didn't have to be discreet and quiet, and I was thankful about that since my whole body was trembling and shaking from the treatment.

As most times, my clit got super sensitive right after I came. Usually, I then steer Tom's attention to something else. Like having him penetrate my wet pussy with his hard shaft - something I was really longing for right now! But tonight, my discreet wiggle to change positions was unsuccessful. Tom started kissing my tummy and then let his lips move downwards along my skin. His mouth knew exactly what it was looking for; he ran his tongue down along my slit and then up again. I screamed when his lips closed around my over-stimulated clit, the sensational mix of pleasure and pain was almost unbearable.

"Your pussy is way better than any birthday cake!" Tom mumbled as he let his tongue draw small circles on my swollen clit.

I squirmed but was unable to get away. It felt like I was on fire and every touch from his lips burned on my clit. But within a few moments my body responded to Tom's treatment on my sensitive nub. The pain subsided. I was already panting heavily, and once again an intense wave started to build up inside me. It didn't take long before I lost control, my whole body clenching from the intense pleasure that hit me once more.

"Oooh! Oh fuck! Fuuuck," I screamed as I came hard, feeling my juices squirt out from my pussy and over Tom's face.

He gave me a moment to regain composure and catch my breath. My legs felt like jelly when he parted them further and stroked his rock hard cock along my thighs.

"Seeing your sexy face when you came at the restaurant was an amazing birthday present, love," he said with a smile as he leaned forward to kiss me. "I've been so turned on the whole evening, knowing I could control every vibration in your pussy and seeing what my treatment did to you!"

"I started to regret having given you the control. I wasn't really prepared to actually come at the restaurant. In my plan that was supposed to be a grand finale once we got home. But you made me so incredibly horny, I don't think I've ever been wetter or felt more turned on," I admitted.

"You are for sure wet," Tom smiled as he let his cock slide in between my legs. "I've been waiting for this the whole evening," he continued as he thrust his hard shaft into my wet pussy.

So had I, the feeling of his rock-hard cock filling me up was way better and far more satisfying than any toy. My hips met his movements and he pushed his cock deeper inside me with each thrust. His lips found mine, and I could taste myself on his lips. I heard how his breathing became heavier as we moved together, and soon the first shot of his hot fluid hit my pussy. He groaned, and I could feel his cock pulsating inside of me, filling me with his cum.

"Happy Birthday, my love," I smiled and kissed him passionately.

Jinx_me
Jinx_me
9 Followers
12