Good Breeding Stock

Story Info
What could go right?
2.5k words
4.32
315.7k
342
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw $100 onto the bedside table.

"I want to see them now."

She stood, allowing him to unbutton her shirt.

He slipped it off her shoulders and undid her bra, releasing her large breasts.

"Amazing." He breathed heavily.

"And your pants." She removed her pants as requested, standing in her panties only.

Taking the left in one hand he ran his fingers over her nipple, causing it to harden more than the brisk air had.

Dipping his head to the right he began licking the soft areola. She gasped.

He squeezed them firmly, enjoying the texture and feel of her soft skin.

Her body tensed and relaxed as the sensation of his mouth over her gave her goosebumps.

Swapping to the left, he traced his hand down her stomach and into her panties.

"That wasn't part of the arrangement..." she whispered as he found the folds of her vulva and slipped a finger inside her.

He moved his kisses to her neck and to her ear. Growling with need. "I want all of you. I want to feel this tight pussy around my cock."

"But..." She stammered between ragged breaths as his fingers moved between her legs, spreading her arousal onto her thighs.

He walked her to a wall, kissing her, exploring her mouth with his tongue and removing his pants as she distractedly responded to his kisses. Lifting her up on the wall and sliding his hard dick along her slit inside her lace panties.

"Mmmmn, you're so wet..." He moaned.

His cock head pushing into the slick folds of her sex. "You want it... you want me to fuck you like the whore you are, don't you?"

Her body flooded with wetness at his words as he positioned himself to enter her.

"Don't you?" He repeated.

"Please." She pleaded, her eyes filling with tears, he knew her mouth was trying to say no, but her pussy wanted him as deep as he could get.

He took her single word as permission to take what he wanted and chuckled. Slamming into her hard. Grunting as he hit her cervix. Completely impaled upon his meat - exactly where he wanted her. He pulled her legs around his waist and walked over to the bed, laying her on her back and knelt to really begin to have his pleasure.

He squeezed her left breast as he pumped into her. He liked it more because she wasn't a whore. Just some girl who had stupidly agreed to let him play with her tits for money. And now she was going to do everything he wanted for as long as his dick was up to the challenge.

Her pussy felt amazing as it contracted slightly around his thick cock. She was tight, and incredibly wet.

He moved his face up next to hers and kissed her hungrily, smiling when she tried not to kiss him back.

"You're so wet..." he cooed. "Your pussy must really like my cock."

She looked into his eyes with disgust.

"I have another hundred in it for you if you fuck me like you want it...?" He lied. But she didn't know that and her eyes softened as she moved her hips to meet his thrusts.

Every woman turns into a slut when there's money involved.

"Atta girl, you may as well enjoy my cock, since I'm staying here until my balls are empty."

He lent forward and kissed her again, this time she kissed him back entwining her tongue with his like before.

Pulling back from him she muttered "You'll have to pull out, I'm not on the pill." Continuing to massage his tongue with hers.

He ground his dick against her pelvis.

Perfect, he thought, his cock twitched in response to her warning.

He picked up speed.

He could make sure she was so cum soaked there would be no way she wasn't knocked up by the end of the night.

Looking down at her pretty face. He thought she'd make a very fuckable little toy for him and his friends. And he didn't have any children. Yet.

He felt his balls tighten as he plowed into her sloppy pussy, her whole body responding to his lust. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back now he had his plan.

She was going to be his, whenever his cock got hard, she would be the one to satisfy it.

The thought sent him over the edge.

Thrusting hard and fast for his seed to shoot deep. He put his hand over her throat to choke her, stopping her from being able to protest his assault on her unprotected womb. He wanted her leaking with his cum.

He let out a long groan and his cock erupted with streams and streams of his potent sperm bathing her tight snatch.

He hoped this was the one to make her pregnant.

When he finally stopped cumming the biggest load of his life into her belly, he collapsed on top of her shaking body and kissed her, continuing to gently thrust.

"Your pussy is so amazing, baby. I couldn't help myself."

His cock didn't soften so he kept pushing his body against hers. Knowing she'd be begging him not to stop by the end of the night when she realized he, a man twice her age, was going to breed her.

Her hips started moving against his again and she started panting into his mouth. He smiled to himself pleased she was finally responding to his cock.

He couldn't tell if it was his cum or her getting really wet but he wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste to keep her wriggling under him and as she made her way to her first orgasm. She must be close.

He pulled out until just the head was still inside her and slowly thrust, gradually getting deeper with each series of strokes. He grabbed her hands and held them above her head. Picking up speed, making sure to grind his pelvis into her clit on the inward stroke. She moved her hips in time with his thrusting almost like she had forgotten he had forced her to fuck him bareback. She moaned and threw her head back into the pillows, her pussy spasming and contracting over his throbbing cock. He kept up his pace and technique and within seconds she came a second time. She was practically begging for his next load! He wouldn't disappoint. Thrusting harder and watching her tits bounce around was bringing him over the edge. Just as his cock erupted her moans turned to lustful screams. Her pussy milking his baby-makers from the source. He couldn't stop thrusting them into her even if he wanted to. Her contractions didn't subside when his dick stopped twitching. He thrust against her clit and she melted into another intense orgasm. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked with a sly smile. She moaned. He had never wanted something so much as he wanted her to beg him to keep going. He kissed her, sliding in and out meticulously slowly. She looked into his eyes and shook her head.

"Do you want me to stop fucking your pussy?" She whimpered as he slowed down to barely thrusting. Just resting his cock inside of her.

"No, please don't stop." She managed to say between his assault on her mouth with his tongue.

"Don't stop what?" He asked again.

"Please don't stop fucking my pussy." She breathed against his lips.

"Because you asked so nicely, I'll stay and keep you nice and full." In and out, in and out. Grinding into her sodden cum soaked mess.

It was going to be a very long, satisfying night. His cock was so hard for her and she couldn't stop humping it.

"Time to ride my dick." Not wanting to remove himself from his new home, he picked her up and flipped her on top of him as he sat with his back against the wall, her hands on his shoulders as she squatted on his cock.

"Uhh yes," he moaned. "Show me what you've got." He reached up to play with the tits he had paid for. Holding her up by them as she started to buck her hips and take him inside her as far as his dick could intrude, and before long she was bouncing up and down on his shaft moaning like the whore she was going to be. And boy did she know how to ride! Their mingled cream leaking from her drowned snatch, her nipples erect and begging to be sucked. He would make sure they were never left alone. He took one into his mouth and suckled. Enjoying how hard it was and how the loud her sigh was when he ran his tongue over the sensitive nub.

She reached a hand in front of herself and rubbed her clit. Moaning that she was going to start cuming all over his cock again. He grabbed her hips and helped her ride him until her orgasm came. Making sure he had one of her tits in his mouth as she bucked wildly

"Do you want my cream, baby?" He asked as he swapped sides, his own load ready for the third time.

"Yes, please." She answered breathlessly.

He ground her pussy down to the hilt and held her there rocking their hips together. She moaned loudly another wave of pleasure hitting her exhausted snatch. He marvelled in how insatiable she was now in comparison to him beginning to use her.

He couldn't wait to watch her grow big and ripe with enormous milky tits to go with the belly.

And with that image in his mind he filled her up. The squelching sounds coming from between her legs was delicious as he grunted and pushed his now empty balls flowing the last of his pent up sexual frustration and lust into the mother of his unborn child.

He caressed her hips and pulled her face to his and kissed her.

His cock finally softening after its work out.

"Time to clean up." He announced. He could feel all their juices pooling at his groin.

She looked half frightened at the idea of it but did as she was told and slid down the bed until her face was in his lap. Putting her hand around his partially soft and soaked dick. She looked up at him. Almost seeking reassurance that she was doing what he wanted. He put his hand on her cheek and motioned with the other for her to start.

She opened her mouth and put as much into it as she could. Closing her lips and letting her saliva pool around the head as she licked at it. Sucking it and using her tongue to bathe his shaft from all of the combined cum. Her hand gently pulling on his skin.

"Don't forget my balls too, sweetheart." He encouraged.

She stopped sucking on him and moved to his balls. Licking gingerly. He grabbed her mouth and shoved one inside her lips.

Surprised, she flinched slightly but sucked the whole thing in and tongued his hairy balls.

He was in heaven as she used her pretty mouth to caress the part of him that gave her womb the soaking every woman craves.

Letting it lose from her mouth she lapped at the sticky moisture at the base of his cock and kissed up to the head. She seemed distracted, almost in a pleasure induced haze as she sucked and slurped on him. Her big tits brushing at his thighs.

His semi turned into another very hard erection. He placed his hand on her head and pushed her down until he could feel his cock in her throat and her attempt to take a breath as he blocked her windpipe with his meat just sucked him further into her throat. Her gag reflex massaging him as he held her there in his ecstasy.

She struggled against him and he released her head.

"Not just a nice pussy - a great mouth for cocksucking too... you're perfect." He could tell she liked the compliment, she pushed his cock to the back of her throat and held it there as long as she could a few times like he had just done.

"Mmmm you like sucking on my big dick don't you?" He asked as he stroked her hair, she pushed him into her throat again. She nodded with her mouth full.

She slurped his cock some more and ran her fingertips over his balls, making his sack tighten and dick twitch.

He grinned. "Stop, get on your knees, I want your ass in the air for me."

She did as instructed waving her ass in front of him. He pushed his hand between her legs and fingered her. Pulling her asscheeks apart to look at her tight asshole. He bent down and buried his face in her ass licking and teasing as his fingers worked her slit. She gasped and her pussy gushed. Satisfied that she was ready for more he positioned his cock ready to plow into her again.

Plenty of time to take her ass later when he showed her he owned her completely.

He thrust and began his insemination anew. Not wanting to waste a drop of cum anywhere but inside of her - at least until he knew that her body was undoubtedly his.

"You're going to be my good little cum slut now aren't you?" He held onto her hips and jackhammered his cock against her cervix making her cry out.

"Yes," she winced as he bruised her with his dick. He grabbed a chunk of her long hair and pulled her head back.

"Whenever my cock is hard you're going to satisfy it?"

"Yes!" She cried out. He slammed into her harder.

"Mhmm and you'll do whatever I want?"

Yanking her hair to show her he was serious.

She whimpered. "Won't you?!" He tugged again.

"Yes! Whatever you want!"

"You're mine. Your body is mine. And I want you full of my seed. Mmmm you're going to grow my babies."

She moaned and pushed back against his cock.

His balls contracted as he told her, he felt her insides milking him again as he thrust hard and fast.

"You want that don't you?"

She was quiet under him. But her body was consenting to his use of her womb as she orgasmed again.

"You want me to put my baby in you, don't you?" He repeated.

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Yes what?"

"Put your baby in me."

He pounded into her harder.

"Beg me to get you pregnant."

"Please, I want you to make me pregnant. Please, don't stop. Please give me your baby!" She squealed as he thrust his cream deep inside her again.

"Such a good girl coming to me when you weren't on the pill. Telling me to use your pussy as my cum dump." He cooed to her slowing down his thrusts and pulling out.

"I'm going to keep you pregnant now, would you like that?" He asked as he flipped her over to her back and nestled the pillow under her hips. She nodded and bit her lip.

Laying down beside her he took her right nipple into his mouth and suckled.

"Mmmn and you're going to feed me with these tits. I'm going to suck you dry like you suck my cock dry." His hand found her clit.

"My dirty girl is going to be so used."

To be continued...